Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does this "Secret Tesla Generator" really work?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know anyone who knows someone who has heard of someone who allegedly built one of these Tesla units to run his or her home? Hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by smallmansyndrome View Post
      I stumbled across this site claiming that you can create this "Tesla Secret Generator", just wondering if anyone has tried building this before, and whether or not it works before I waste my money. Seems like a great idea and would work well for my cabin... if it actually works. Anyone have any insight or advice on this?

Tesla Secret Generator

they use the word "secret" so whats your first clue?

Comment

It took 120 years until enough people became aware of cold electricity.
        The energetic forum has many people that feel it should be available so the question is appropriate and with the right people.

The "secret" would be here on this forum at no cost long before the ebook/viral marketing.
        However it would be nice if the energetic forum received donation for our appreciation.
        helping out in a monetary way, is voluntary realizing the service is not free.
        so not all ebooks are bad when it makes a contribution to earnest people.

it is just something we need to do, so those things can be brought forward and explained.
        Last edited by mikrovolt; 11-30-2011, 12:07 AM.

Comment

?
          So in 120 years no one has been able to run anything more than a multimeter becausee we the members of an internet discussion groop havnt sent donations to some website in order to convince someone to test Teslas theory?

Comment

nice

Hiya,

I have been playing around with the Tesla fueless energy generator for a couple months now. First I would like to say...voltage comes from the antenna (basic wattage). What comes from the antenna (after the diodes(spark gaps) and Capasitors(condensers) is supposed to be fed into a coil to bump the current up. It does work and it is possible to get 10kw of constant power flow without batteries. Antennas must be treated metal (Electret) Electret Q&A - 02/07/01

This allows for the antenna to take advantage of what most HAM radio antennas are built to prevent. Tesla and other electrical scientists stated very clearly that a funnel has to be created to actually collect as much radiant energy as possible. Low elevations (such as at sea level) will not collect as much energy (as easily) as say a home in the mountains that is potentially 1000s of feet up. The closer to the Ionosphere the easier the results are to get. If you go straight up to the ionosphere there is a potential of 300kv in each square inch of space. 3000 ions per square meter.

To harness this power Tesla used a 1/8" copper tube antenna fed on to a 4gauge wire...which went to the condenser and spark gap setup and eventually went into his coils to get more current. Of course at the time he was doing this he did not have limitations on materials (like mercury). Roughly 200ft (12guage) or more of treated and insulated copper wire should be able to power a house. Most people do not treat their wire and get less power because of it. Most wire is designed to prevent the very thing we are trying to take advantage of. That engineering must be broken to optimize the results. Teflon is often used as the insulator. Non-insulated wire will also loose all of its charge on its way to the circuit (well most of it anyway).

Another way to describe this type of energy that I have taken to is. "Female Energy". The reason....it must be attracted and is inherently unpredictable. You cannot force this energy to collect and weather conditions and elevations make huge differences.

So the question of if it works or not. Absolutely, but it does not go by most conventional electronics. In this case you are reversing the process and starting cold. No current will really come from the antenna alone and coils must be used to crank up the current so a load can be drawn. It is not necessary to use batteries. The purpose of the coil is to create the radiant energy funnel...the purpose of the antenna is to provide the initial charge so the funnel can attract more current.

Tesla viewed our atmosphere (and the sun) as a massive positive terminal and the earth as a massive negative terminal. The planet is always producing power (it is static power as it is just kind of sitting there with nothing to do). That power is the "Female energy" Tesla was trying to show the world how to collect.

I personally think Bedini and Tesla were good friends and worked hard together on the other ends of the same problems. I also have a theory that Bedini was the actual designer for the induction motor Tesla had in his electric car. Tesla's radiant energy would have eliminated the need for the initial battery that the Bedini motor calls for and the Bedini motor could have powered itself beyond that. Just saying...two and two together. However, Tesla had a way to power homes solid state(no moving parts). Another way to feed a small amount of power to a Tesla Coil that would last yrs as well...is an earth battery....Which Tesla was also a big fan of.

The only real problem with this whole system is figuring exactly how to create the radiant energy "funnel". Small amounts of DC power are required to get the "funnel" to do its job with less work to empty it then it does to fill it. The Tesla Coils itself is a radiant energy "funnel". Induction motors user perm magnets to push the energy through the coils. Tesla seemed to prefer to use a Radiant Energy Antenna to collect the small amount of power to power his coils. Reed switches and magnets are often used as well. All with the same purpose in mind. To drain the energy with less effort then it took to get it in there. I believe it is often called overunity.

I hope this helps. The pdf Teslas Secret (which this forum has graciously provided a link for) actually has the large copper pipe antenna plans in it as well as the design of a flat Tesla Coil (which I think is what you see when you see pics of him in his hotel room). It does work and can produce enough power to actually power your house, but the cost is a little closer to that of solar then most of the people claim. The whole DIY part of the Tesla stuff is what gets most people I think. Its like Linux vs Mac vs Windows....obviously only one of those is DIY. The other problem with most DIY stuffs is that not everyone will get the best results possible. The estimate is 90% of people are really good at 10% of the things out there...aka we need each other. There are 10kw Tesla Generators avail for sale for 6000usd, but that is thousands more then the actual cost of Doing It Yourself.
            Last edited by chips2041; 02-02-2012, 08:13 PM.

Comment

What a silly post. John Bedini was a friend of Tesla? That must have been some trick since Tesla died long before John was born. Where do you people come from? If you did any research at all you would have seen John Bedini is a regular contributor on this very forum. If you have actually gotten that scam of a free energy device to work no one is going to take you seriously because of all the silly ideas you presented in your post. There have been hundreds of people that have tried to make that device work and all any of them have gotten is a tiny trickle of RF energy that wouldn't light a decent size LED.
              Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Bedini

John Bedini is a decendent of the original designer...who actually worked with Edison and Tesla several times. If you can find employment lists you will find Bedini (not John) worked for Edison (so helping Tesla would have been a conflict of interest). That is why Tesla would have never said who designed his induction motor for his car.

The antenna (electic wire) with the teflon (or any dialectric material) creates the first funnel for the power from Radiant Energy. The wire must be insulated so it does not lose the electrons that are being pushed down the line by the dialectric material. This is the same process a perm magnet uses for pushing the electrons down the line. The coil is to exchange voltage for current. Do tests on your antenna to see what frequencies you are drawing from. Infra-red is what I personally think Tesla was aiming at. Here is a wiki on radio bands and frequencies (keep in mind they are always present).
                Radio waves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                Infra-red and other frequencies are known to be even more intense and probably would provide even more power. Solar crystals react to the UV spectrum. Most people forget to treat their antenna and certainly do not actually attempt to target certain frequency ranges. From simple static charge that is always present. Lightning is created using the same process Tesla described for his Solid State Generator. It is a process that is always happening everywhere in the world. I am sorry for the many of you that are not having much luck, but most people are using parts that are simply not needed anymore and/or not actually making a proper antenna. This is not HAM radio. HAM radio antennas want only one band and are designed to only be effected by that one frequency or small range of frequencies (most of which are below anything useful for power).

Once again, you can power a house with it, but you have to change the plans Tesla wrote over 100 yrs ago over to what we have with our modern electronics. A spark gap provides control..once a certain amount of protons collect on one end of the spark gap...it sparks (diodes do this same thing). Capacitors are the same thing as condensers (although I am certain Tesla built his better, but they were certainly much larger). There is no need for a battery....Tesla never claimed you needed one...quite the opposite really. All your doing with the antenna is providing somewhere for the currently unused (or static) energy to go. It has to attract it...as stated it cannot be forced (Tesla made that clear in several of his notes). I am tired...i have not been sleeping much the last few months and I apologize for spelling it out so all over the place.

You can literally feed the power into a capacitor without anything else on it, but the purpose of the diodes are to provide a "Merry-go-round" for the electrons that did not go into the capacitor the first time. It traps the electrons and prevents them from going to ground when they dont make it into the capacitor. Other then that the diodes (spark gaps) are pretty useless.

This is why most people dont bother helping other people do it...because people are too stuck on conventional electronic theories that need not apply here. Go look up inventor3 on youtube. He is taking a break at the moment, but he has been pulling 102vdc+. Also, another person that also worked with radiant energy was Moray. If you know french or have a translator built into your browser this link might give you a little bit of info.
                INVENTEURS DE M à R
                The Moray Radiant Energy Device | 100777.com

Another thing that may point you to proper energy collection is information on Resonance. A small antenna could be used with a properly designed resonance coil. This should actually allow for quite a bit of power depending on what frequency you are resonating. Here is the wiki link to get you started.
                Resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I will let you all know that if this is not done in the proper steps (skipping any of the steps) it can cause quite the explosion. Each step taken to limit how much power is pulled "from the ether" is there for a reason. Antenna to resonance to circuit (spark gaps and capacitors) to coil. All parts can remain cold even with a lot of energy being collected because of the lack of resistance. Also, look up healing frequencies, energy coils and frequency coils. It is kind of spread out all over, but all the parts for a solid state generator are there. Good Luck!
                Last edited by chips2041; 02-05-2012, 04:26 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chips2041 View Post
                  John Bedini is a decendent of the original designer...who actually worked with Edison and Tesla several times. If you can find employment lists you will find Bedini (not John) worked for Edison (so helping Tesla would have been a conflict of interest). That is why Tesla would have never said who designed his induction motor for his car.

The antenna (electic wire) with the teflon (or any dialectric material) creates the first funnel for the power from Radiant Energy. The wire must be insulated so it does not lose the electrons that are being pushed down the line by the dialectric material. This is the same process a perm magnet uses for pushing the electrons down the line. The coil is to exchange voltage for current. Do tests on your antenna to see what frequencies you are drawing from. Infra-red is what I personally think Tesla was aiming at. Here is a wiki on radio bands and frequencies (keep in mind they are always present).
                  Radio waves - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
                  Infra-red and other frequencies are known to be even more intense and probably would provide even more power. Solar crystals react to the UV spectrum. Most people forget to treat their antenna and certainly do not actually attempt to target certain frequency ranges. From simple static charge that is always present. Lightning is created using the same process Tesla described for his Solid State Generator. It is a process that is always happening everywhere in the world. I am sorry for the many of you that are not having much luck, but most people are using parts that are simply not needed anymore and/or not actually making a proper antenna. This is not HAM radio. HAM radio antennas want only one band and are designed to only be effected by that one frequency or small range of frequencies (most of which are below anything useful for power).

Once again, you can power a house with it, but you have to change the plans Tesla wrote over 100 yrs ago over to what we have with our modern electronics. A spark gap provides control..once a certain amount of protons collect on one end of the spark gap...it sparks (diodes do this same thing). Capacitors are the same thing as condensers (although I am certain Tesla built his better, but they were certainly much larger). There is no need for a battery....Tesla never claimed you needed one...quite the opposite really. All your doing with the antenna is providing somewhere for the currently unused (or static) energy to go. It has to attract it...as stated it cannot be forced (Tesla made that clear in several of his notes). I am tired...i have not been sleeping much the last few months and I apologize for spelling it out so all over the place.

You can literally feed the power into a capacitor without anything else on it, but the purpose of the diodes are to provide a "Merry-go-round" for the electrons that did not go into the capacitor the first time. It traps the electrons and prevents them from going to ground when they dont make it into the capacitor. Other then that the diodes (spark gaps) are pretty useless.

This is why most people dont bother helping other people do it...because people are too stuck on conventional electronic theories that need not apply here. Go look up inventor3 on youtube. He is taking a break at the moment, but he has been pulling 102vdc+. Also, another person that also worked with radiant energy was Moray. If you know french or have a translator built into your browser this link might give you a little bit of info.
                  INVENTEURS DE M à R
                  The Moray Radiant Energy Device | 100777.com

Another thing that may point you to proper energy collection is information on Resonance. A small antenna could be used with a properly designed resonance coil. This should actually allow for quite a bit of power depending on what frequency you are resonating. Here is the wiki link to get you started.
                  Resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I will let you all know that if this is not done in the proper steps (skipping any of the steps) it can cause quite the explosion. Each step taken to limit how much power is pulled "from the ether" is there for a reason. Antenna to resonance to circuit (spark gaps and capacitors) to coil. All parts can remain cold even with a lot of energy being collected because of the lack of resistance. Also, look up healing frequencies, energy coils and frequency coils. It is kind of spread out all over, but all the parts for a solid state generator are there. Good Luck!
                  UPDATE: After making a crystal radio and setting it to a frequency that was not currently being used for radio (380khz for this test) I was able to pull 2kw using the resonance to pulse a magnetic field onto an induction coil. Then using the power being made from the induction. This is using sound to generate power, but its the natural frequencies that are constantly bombarding the earth (many people dont realize everything, including us, resonate at set frequencies when all is well). So, in light of the fact its basicly a bunch of coils and a cpl circuits...its much cheaper then solar and if you use more then one set of coils you can probably get as much power as you want. The only hard part is tuning it for power instead of radio stations and this can be done by sticking a phone on it till you have it tuned (no need for expensive equipment).

RECAP: Basic crystal radio (AM and FM probably best -- if you can get higher frequencies even better) ---> instead of a speaker you feed the resonance into a magnetic coil which pulses and creates induction in an induction coil that is in range and at resonance with the magnetic coil ---> use the power from the induction to feed a "power supply" to adjust the wattage to usable energy.

So, yes, enough power to power a home is possible but you may need more then one coil to do it. Also, any of this being placed in a vaccum (if you can) will more then likely increase the voltage you can gain because it will aid in relieving some of the atmospheric effects on the frequencies you are drawing from.

I will be making a full instructable and video on how to do this as soon as i have a nice display to show off. Basicly it goes back to the fact that Tesla was very into using sounds and natural frequencies to generate power. Magnetics happened to be a nice side effect.

Comment

I'm having trouble blinding the Charge Funnel from my Cap Bank.

I've got a working charge funnel. I have definitely exceeded unity. My device is nothing more than plain old tesla coil with a rectifier bridge between coil and earth so that I can charge a capacitor. I've been experimenting with slightly different configurations. The problem with running straight to a capacitor to charge is that there is no "blindness" between the resonating circuit and the cap being charged. As soon as the cap takes any charge, the circuit's resonannt frequency changes and so the frequency has to be adjusted upward slightly (due ot decrease in total capacity of circuit).

Vladimir Utkin document shows a plastic plate with foil wrapped on it (essentially a capacitor) between the tesla coil and the charging capacitor. He's calling it a "voltage killer". In order to work, I'm guessing the capacitance of the plate must be significantly larger than the capacitance of the antenna at the top of the coil. I'm a little baffled by this, as I can't see how the charging capacitor will charge to a reasonable voltage when all you've got is current and very little voltage. Maybe the point is to go somewhere in the middle so that you do have some voltage? Just enough to set your voltage level??

Thanks, Chip for the info. Making a charge funnel is easy. But collecting the power without messing up the funnel's frequency is hard. Do you have a simple scribbled diagram with some numbers you can show or something???

Comment

I am new here, and have an intense interest in building something, like a Tesla coil to power my house! Thanks for your very informative post. In my limited understanding of electricity, Is it possible to use radiant energy as a catalyst to be the "starter", in powering up a "free energy generator"? Also, have you heard of the Rodin Coil? If so, could Tesla theory with radiant energy, be harmonized with a Rodin coil to basically beef up a "free energy generator's" output for maximizing power production? Thanks, Ahoeitu7

Comment

the tesla secret.pdf file is damaged pls can we get a fresh copy
                        Thanks

eliascky

Comment

Originally Posted by chips2041 I will be making a full instructable and video on how to do this as soon as i have a nice display to show off. Basicly it goes back to the fact that Tesla was very into using sounds and natural frequencies to generate power. Magnetics happened to be a nice side effect.
                          Can't wait to see your video! Thanks for the insights you have shared and the links. I find this fascinating.
                          Last edited by woodweb; 05-27-2012, 08:54 PM. Reason: add source name

Comment

A Radiant Collector Is Another Name For A Charge Funnel

A radiant collector is another name for a charge funnel.

I obtained the following information from http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post190231

One could say that there are two circuits at play here. The radiant collector and the radiant exciter.

The radiant exciter has the purpose of radiantly exciting the batteries, of which there are two.

The circuit is called a Brovin Kacher Radiant Exciter.

The circuit for the radiant collector is called a Tesla Radiant Collector.

Basic Schematic:

The input to the radiant exciter circuit is about 200mA; however, the radiant collector is not directly connected to the batteries. Output from the radiant collector circuit can be seen to be considerably more than the input to the exciter circuit.

More Detailed

Replication #1
                            HTML Code:
                            http://youtu.be/2JxunfyhtFI

Replication #2

HTML Code:
                            http://youtu.be/vnHTtpPvsTQ

Replication #3

Diodes for Replication #3

HTML Code:
                            http://youtu.be/nhbtOvNLnko
                            These diodes cost about $30US each.

Comment

Pulsed HV

Originally posted by mbrownn View Post
                              I have built a few similar devices, the output being microwatts usually, I gave up on it.

If you want to get output that is bigger you can operate it in a thunderstorm, I did that but don't advise it, then you can get a few milliwatts with a 100 foot antenna at 3m height from the ground. Of course if you get a lightening strike you may be in the megawatt range if you survive it.

There is power but not a practical amount.

If you study Tesla, you will see that to get more power out you have to excite it with HV pulses at certain frequencies, then because the voltage is so high we have other problems to deal with.

It is not really a scam in the fact that power can be got this way but is very misleading, I have never had enough power to charge a cell phone.

Try building an Imhotep/Bedini fan with a Tesla switch battery setup as a power supply, Now you will be able to get about 1 watt of excess energy and yes this is scalable.
                              Hi there,

total noob at this stuff but the part about pulsed and the use of a spark gap both by Tesla and by this guy caught my eye:

http://freeenergycommunity.files.wor...ine-1-50hp.pdf

I'm not sure if he's using the right frequency or correct setup but it seems like this is much more on the ball than the "Tesla Secret" scam that might discourage other newbies. There's also some open source stuff at peswiki.com.

I'd appreciate any thoughts on this blueprint from folks with more experience. There's also a larger motor blueprint at that site too.

Down with the oliy banksters!

Free Energy Now!

p.s. What does anybody think about keshefoundation.org?

Comment

@Chips

Completely missed your post before writing mine. Awesome work!

*You said:

I will be making a full instructable and video on how to do this as soon as i have a nice display to show off. Basicly it goes back to the fact that Tesla was very into using sounds and natural frequencies to generate power. Magnetics happened to be a nice side effect.

Thank you very much for the info and looking forward to the instructions and video.

Good luck! *

Comment

Working...
                                X