Brovin/Kacher Generator

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brovin/Kacher Generator

As we have some people interested in this device.. and dave suggested a new thread for it, so here it is!!

seth and dlbarre... lets start the build!

Here it is my replica:

Input: 20V at arround 1.2A (24W) at best, im lightning 240V (15W) fridge's incandescent bulbs wirelessly at small distance, by the time of the video i was with somekind of problem and my performance was decreasing i was not able to find why, but in the first tests, before i made it, i was even able to light a 25W incandescent bulb and the 15W bulbs much more brighter!

This one goes to cosmir farmer, seth, dllabarre, luno, baroutologos, wings, abcstore, kdas, bolt!

Enjoy! YouTube - jujusalva's Channel

Last edited by TanTric; 07-30-2010, 07:32 PM.
    Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

here's a video of the replication:

YouTube - Эксперимент (Эффект качера)

schematics:

hugs
    Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

Hi Guys!

Lets pool our knowledge of this thingy. It seems to have many variations in design, so i suggest we get an idea of what constitutes a basic ''kacher'' or ''brovin generator''.

Both the schematics above mention 50/50/50 for the turns on the coils. Have you already tried either schematic Tantric? In the video i can see at least 4 coils, and on various air core pipes and one a flat pancake coil....this only confuses me more - perhaps just another variation on the initial design?

Perhaps someone here has a good idea of a basic Kacher design? Luno?? you seem to know the russian forums well.

Comment

I see youve already answered my request

Thanks!

Comment

Sorry. I don't speak Russian.
          When you all decide on a schematic, please translate the parts you're going to use so I can start.

Also translate any important build instructions if this isn't asking too much.

Thank you,
          Don

Comment

luno

if the schematic is that one of your last post, that is a basic TC or Wireless Exiter!

i think the The brovin schematics from the video are the ones in my first post! that clearly mention 2 output coils, connected in different sides of the circuit, can you translate the text that is in those schematics images to english please?

thank youuuu
            Last edited by TanTric; 07-09-2010, 09:57 PM.
            Light, I Am!

Comment

Originally posted by luno
              Hi everyone,
              Here is another Russian site dealing with kacher (how to build and tune a kacher):
              Bif
              I joint 2 pictures with translated Russian writings
              Hello @ All,

I have said it to OU.com forum, i will post also here.
              Kacher is a very useful tool for studying HF electricity in all its glory. Contrary to any shocked-pulse Tesla coil (cap-discharge) that creates a "spiky" resoannce, Kacher will produce a very smooth one.

You can:
              -light light bulbs and study one wire electricity transfer
              -light FL tubes at a distance or connected to them
              - see the "Gray phenomenon" of lighting a bulb submerged in tap water at full brightness (as Hair pin circuit)

...and many other things.

I have build some of them propose by Destine, (diagram few posts above)
              What i see in luno's post and can be of value for tuning the Kacher is tha home-made variable capacitor between transistor base and coil.

I will surely give it a go.

Comment

Originally posted by luno
                Hi everyone,

Interesting thinking about conic shape

from Inductors

Extremely wide band "conical inductors" are also available. The use of this variable diameter format helps reduce accidental internal resonances and allowing a flat bandwidth up to frequencies as high as F = 40 GHz!
                Last edited by wings; 07-12-2012, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Much easier, working schematics
                  Resistor is 1k, transistor TIP42C, or any powerful

ABC
                  Attached Files

Comment

@ABC Thanks for the simple schematic!!! what are the number of turns on each inductor?

@Tantric - thanks for the simple explanation on your private message - you da man!

Comment

Brovin vs Tesla

Hi guys,

I have read something about Brovin's kacher on one of the most popular alternative energy Russian sites - www.skif.biz - (... ).

As I understand it is a type of self-tuning Tesla coil.

The pri and the sec are not connected hardly by inductance. The sec gets radiant pulse from the pri and shuts off the transistor.

Regards,
                      kdas

Comment

Originally posted by seth View Post
                        @ABC Thanks for the simple schematic!!! what are the number of turns on each inductor?
                        You're welcome.

Primary - 3-5 turns of heavy gauge wire, I use D~8mm
                        Secondary - the more the better

If it doesn't work, change polarity on the primary

ABC

Comment

Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
                          You're welcome.

ABC
                          Sounds simple enough!!!! Thanks ever so much for your help....i might go to the market tomorrow and get that transistor......do you know of any others which will probably work??
                          I can use the inductors i already have in my tesla coil and kapagen. lovely!

Ive got a printer here which has stopped working and is waiting for destruction, and recycling of components....probably a few transistors in there, eh? anyone know if they'd be up for this??? I'll try them anyway

Comment

hi,

that circuit will work with very range of PNP that is rated to the voltage and current that you will be putting in the system...

you can also use an NPN transistor like TIP3055, TIP31C, but that ones are rated to 100V i think... to use the NPN circuit, just invert the colector and emiter and put: emiter to battery negative, and colector to primary and end primary to battery positive!

my first taught is this was a new concept, but is the same concept of what the guys call as "Wireless Exiter"... the circuit is identical, but maybe this katcher is used with much more power?

Originally posted by seth View Post
                            Sounds simple enough!!!! Thanks ever so much for your help....i might go to the market tomorrow and get that transistor......do you know of any others which will probably work??
                            I can use the inductors i already have in my tesla coil and kapagen. lovely!

Ive got a printer here which has stopped working and is waiting for destruction, and recycling of components....probably a few transistors in there, eh? anyone know if they'd be up for this??? I'll try them anyway

Hi ABC, how much power are you putting in your KATCHER?

hugs

Originally posted by ABCStore View Post
                            You're welcome.

ABC
                            Light, I Am!

Comment

Originally posted by TanTric View Post
                              Hi ABC, how much power are you putting in your KATCHER?

hugs
                              About 10-20W (18v, .5-1A)

Any power transistor will work just fine... Just don't get shocked by the scope shots

ABC

Comment

Working...
                              X