Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SR 193 / SR193 - Study of the Device, Theories, Diagrams, Schematics & Experiments

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read Patent # 1,328,797, it might give you some ideas on how SR's device works.
    Mike

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      please post link to Stan Meyer video !

About circuit : it isn't producing sinewave but square wave, also push-pull amplifier needs dual power supply for example +12 -12 rails
      there is something wrong with this schematic yet I agree it is very close to real one.
      Is there any good EE here to look at it ?
      If we drop concept of sinewave generator then maybe it is just an DC-AC inverter circuit with additional HV input.
      What Stan Meyer video?

The caps in the schematic people claim SR created uses two caps as a voltage divider of sorts so it is a 3 rail.

If you look at how the device is constructed, you can see he is using a copper inset which acts like a magnetic blocking wall. They are saying in Russia that this is a ferro effect transformer I.e., Fe56 > Fe54 transmute. I agree with that claim as I see all the elements needed to produce that effect.

EE's don't know anything about ferro nuclear magnetic resonance effect.

Comment

Originally posted by mlurye View Post
        Read Patent # 1,328,797, it might give you some ideas on how SR's device works.
        Or perhaps not.

Comment

I'm trying to simulate sinewave amplifier
          using Circuit Simulator Applet
          The output is sinewave but very small voltage
          The problem is how to amplify output of sinewave generator to push-pull amplifier

$ 1 5.0E-6 10.634267539816555 53 15.0 50
          a 192 336 304 336 0 15.0 -15.0 1000000.0
          w 192 320 144 320 0
          w 192 352 192 416 0
          a 416 352 528 352 0 12.0 -12.0 1000000.0
          w 528 416 528 352 0
          w 528 352 528 288 0
          c 416 288 528 288 0 2.0E-6 0.0011290182731393424
          w 416 288 416 336 0
          r 304 336 416 336 0 1000.0
          g 416 368 416 384 0
          w 192 320 192 256 0
          c 192 256 304 256 0 2.0E-6 -5.536637817784042E-4
          w 304 256 304 336 0
          r 192 416 304 416 0 1000.0
          w 304 416 528 416 0
          c 192 416 192 480 0 2.0E-6 -5.753088726099775E-4
          g 192 480 192 512 0
          r 144 320 144 400 0 996.0
          g 144 400 144 432 0
          d 656 288 656 352 1 0.805904783
          d 656 400 656 480 1 0.805904783
          r 656 288 656 208 0 100.0
          r 656 480 656 544 0 100.0
          t 656 288 720 288 0 1 -11.252199369214129 0.7489267363588367 100.0
          t 656 480 720 480 0 -1 11.249946883071948 -0.7489270113550854 100.0
          w 656 544 720 544 0
          w 720 496 720 544 0
          w 720 272 720 208 0
          w 656 208 720 208 0
          R 656 208 656 160 0 0 40.0 12.0 0.0 0.0 0.5
          R 656 544 656 592 0 0 40.0 -12.0 0.0 0.0 0.5
          w 656 400 656 352 0
          w 720 304 720 384 0
          w 720 384 720 464 0
          w 720 384 832 384 0
          r 832 384 832 480 0 100.0
          g 832 480 832 544 0
          O 832 384 864 384 0
          w 656 352 528 352 0
          o 37 64 0 35 0.001220703125 9.765625E-5 0 -1

Comment

Is MrDima5353 of YouTube the same person as SR193?

See his video. Note the same rug on the floor as in SR193 video.

What is the blue rectangle drawn on the blue coil?

It might represent a capacitor.

See FREE ENERGY - NIKOLA TESLA SECRETS FOR EVERYBODY by Vladimir Utkin

According to him, an LC circuit with amplification is caused by:

1. In realization "A", you must charge the capacitor before the process and connect it to the inductance. (See page 3 of 5.)

Maybe his other video is attempting to demonstrate that principle.

See: Видео01.
            Last edited by vidbid; 03-13-2011, 08:20 PM. Reason: addition
            Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Push Pull Amplifier With A Single Power Supply

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              please post link to Stan Meyer video !

About circuit : it isn't producing sinewave but square wave, also push-pull amplifier needs dual power supply for example +12 -12 rails
              there is something wrong with this schematic yet I agree it is very close to real one.
              Is there any good EE here to look at it ?
              If we drop concept of sinewave generator then maybe it is just an DC-AC inverter circuit with additional HV input.
              I found a push pull amplifier which requires only one power supply.

Source: schematicwiring.com
              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

See his video. Note the same rub as in SR193 video.
                I don't know and would not tell you if I did. He chooses to be anonymous and I respect that.

What is the blue rectangle drawn on the blue coil?

It might represent a capacitor.

See FREE ENERGY - NIKOLA TESLA SECRETS FOR EVERYBODY by Vladimir Utkin

According to him, an LC circuit with amplification is caused by:

1. In realization "A", you must charge the capacitor before the process and connect it to the inductance. (See page 3 of 5.)

Maybe his other video is attempting to demonstrate that principle.

See: Видео01.
                I don't think so. I think it is a copper tube that runs through half of the center of the ring magnets. This process is Fe56 >Fe 54 according to SR and that is what I think I see being demonstrated.

The copper tube will create both a compression and spin on the magnetic field. The spark gap will produce a sharp pulse which will produce a centrifugal force on the electrons in the ferrite to flip them off the atom through gyroscopic precession and centrifugal force as I understand it.

Utkin speculated on the Kapanadze device and how displacement current perpendicular to the electric field can charge a capacitor. That information and process is valid and I suspect that, along with some multipacitor effect is what Kapanadze is doing but that is only speculation.

All I can do is experiment, learn and teach what I learn if I do. If someone wants to be anonymous or does not want something revealed, I tend to respect that. At this point, I don't know anything more than the next person.

SR seems to want to help but has no time for the dependent people that just want a free plan. So let him teach and let us use our own brains. Maybe we will come up with something even better.
                Last edited by Dr Poppy; 03-12-2011, 03:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                  This is an important point. You see that the load ( speaker ) is center tapped and you see in the laters SR video how he used two different colored wires that meet in the middle. ( brown and blue ) He would not do that for no reason. You do not see the center tap on SR's coil but that does not mean it is not there.
                  Last edited by Dr Poppy; 03-12-2011, 04:14 AM.

Comment

@vidbid

another important point would be that Utkin counter winds his coils and SR193 did not.

That being said, I don't know any more than anyone else about this subject.

Comment

Coil Windings

Originally posted by Dr Poppy View Post
                      @vidbid

another important point would be that Utkin counter winds his coils and SR193 did not.

That being said, I don't know any more than anyone else about this subject.
                      From the diagram, I would say from my interpretation that the modulation coil appears to be counter-wound in relation to the way that the HV and output coils are wound, i.e., from the dot indicators.
                      Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Rug Not Rub

I meant to say:

See his video. Note the same rug on the floor as in SR193 video.

I tried to edit it, but apparently the edit function isn't working on this forum for me.
                        Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

The Quest to Replicate SR193's Technology

I don't know and would not tell you if I did. He chooses to be anonymous and I respect that.
                          That response seems needlessly confrontational to me. Of course, you're free to do as you choose. As for me, whether he chooses to be anonymous or not, who knows what his real intentions are, I'm free to choose to speculate on his identity and to encourage others to do so as well.

If he wishes to remain anonymous, then perhaps he should be more careful and not reveal too much information about himself indirectly.

In fact, it is reported that he is the admin of an alternative energy forum web site. I believe that in an earlier post I revealed the name of that forum web site. From that information, it wouldn't be too difficult to determine who the owner of that web site is.

However, it wouldn't make much difference to me if I knew his identity. I understands he has to be careful. At any rate, I'm more interested in his technology. Though I do think that what he has achieved is truly remarkable if it is real in fact, and he would deserve some measure of credit for his achievement if he would choose to accept it.

As for myself, if I could produce a successful replication of his technology, I would have no problem at all fully disclosing the construction plans of the device free-of-charge so that other experimenters could easily replicate what I was able to replicate.

There is no place for greed in this quest. This technology should be open source and public domain for everyone. No one should be able to claim this technology for himself. This technology is too important to mankind for concerns over who owns it.
                          Last edited by vidbid; 03-12-2011, 12:59 PM. Reason: addition
                          Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

Originally posted by vidbid View Post
                            That response seems needlessly confrontational to me. Of course, you're free to do as you choose. As for me, whether he chooses to be anonymous or not, who knows what his real intentions are, I'm free to choose to speculate on his identity and to encourage others to do so as well.

If he wishes to remain anonymous, then perhaps he should be more careful and not reveal too much information about himself indirectly.

In fact, it is reported that he is the admin of an alternative energy forum web site. I believe that in an earlier post I revealed the name of that forum web site. From that information, it wouldn't be too difficult to determine who the owner of that web site is.

However, it wouldn't make much difference to me if I knew his identity. I understands he has to be careful. At any rate, I'm more interested in his technology. Though I do think that what he has achieved is truly remarkable if it is real in fact, and he would deserve some measure of credit for his achievement if he would choose to accept it.

As for myself, if I could produce a successful replication of his technology, I would have no problem at all fully disclosing the construction plans of the device free-of-charge so that other experimenters could easily replicate what I was able to replicate.

There is no place for greed in this quest. This technology should be open source and public domain for everyone. No one should be able to claim this technology for himself. This technology is too important to mankind for concerns over who owns it.
                            I agree and I would also share openly. Probably around 100,000 people died yesterday in Japan and 3 nuke plants are melting down right now and I am down wind of that. But then everyone on this planet is down wind of that.

I pointed out to his buddy that appeared to try and shake me down for some cash that this is the time and if it is going to get done, we are going to have to do it ourselves. The governments are too corrupted by the bankers that profit from energy.

A real money system and a free energy device are all that is needed to take our destiny back from the 1% that got control of our countries though the banks. The alternative is revolution and mass killing of the money changers. That could get a bit messy since most people don't own their thoughts since they control the mass media too.

Comment

Freedom

I agree and I would also share openly. Probably around 100,000 people died yesterday in Japan and 3 nuke plants are melting down right now and I am down wind of that. But then everyone on this planet is down wind of that.

I pointed out to his buddy that appeared to try and shake me down for some cash that this is the time and if it is going to get done, we are going to have to do it ourselves. The governments are too corrupted by the bankers that profit from energy.

A real money system and a free energy device are all that is needed to take our destiny back from the 1% that got control of our countries though the banks. The alternative is revolution and mass killing of the money changers. That could get a bit messy since most people don't own their thoughts since they control the mass media too.
                              Freedom is the solution.

Disconnect the television. Turn off the radio. Think for yourself.

We have a money system called gold, silver, copper and barter.

Also, each individual should have multiple means of production. The freedom to supply his own needs. By that I mean, each individual should be able to generate his own electric power, and he could do that very easily if he had a working free energy technology, also, he could use solar and wind energy technology, supply his own water through a well and rain water collection, grow his own food through a garden and raising eggs from chickens, own a business producing useful products that he could sell or trade, and so on.

Amazingly, much of the free energy technology already exists. For example, Bob Teal's "No Back EMF" Magnipulsion motor technology, recently updated by Dr. Peter Lindemann, could be used in place of conventional electric motors which are highly inefficient when compared to the former.

For example, the Lindemann Rotary Attraction motor could be scaled up, made more powerful to be used in automobiles and trucks.

Bankers are today's modern money changers. Money changers have always been the problem. They were the problem in Jesus' day, and they're the problem today.

Another problem is most people are deceived and brainwashed into believing that free energy technology is either impossible or a scam, so they are kept in their condition of servitude by their own ignorance and lack of vision.

Imagine if what SR193 could have given to the people of the world if he had provided full disclosure for the construction of the device. By now, the cat would be out of the bag. Thousand if not millions of successful replications of the SR193 device would prove that the technology is sound. Not only that, but it would create a new era for mankind, freedom from the old controlling tyranny, freedom from greed and scarcity.
                              Regards,

VIDBID

Comment

The SR device is not complicated and I think I have the basic process along with a bunch of other people out there.

People just need a place to work where they are not divided and conquered which is what overunity.com does. They should change the name to the end of unity.com. The mass media controlled by the money changers works the same way with the right / left BS.

People have tried to disclose at OU and been banned in seconds along with their posts deleted. They shut down notifications so nobody gets the information in their email if they think someone is going to disclose.

I just watched that happen to quarktoo by pirate and have seen it happen before. People should be aware of that kind of thing.

Hartman banned all the smart people that were working together and then they were herded to OUR and that is another mess of sorts. I'm not sure what that is all about.

That copper tube running up through the center is the key to slowing down a longitudinal wave produced by the spark gap. The modulation is a very weak field but when the atom is suddenly tipped, it gives of a strong EM field as the Fe goes through Fe56 > Fe 54 transmute.

Wear some good safety glass and keep some distance if you want to avoid cataracts - the device is a BETA emitter.

SR stated something about how it was a diode destroyer. I suspect that would be the case but we can get around that through old passive devices that are not used much anymore. Notice how the bulb got so hot it started the paper on fire? The electrons are still going too fast?

Lastly that device has not been replicated and so he does not deserve and credit for anything. I would not pander to people that suppress OU and SR is one of them. I have no use for them at that Russian web site. The domain name exists yet is not registered. Odd?

Comment

Working...
                                X