Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapagen Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics. KAPAGEN ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have been working on the design for some time, but when I posted I thought I had finished the schematic.When I went to layout the pcb I realized there was no point in certain bits and some of the footprints where wrong so made some quick changes to schematic then finalized pcb, now I need to build pcb, progamme pic controller, build coils, and test. If results are obtainable then this should do it, as the components used are capable of higher speeds than most I have seen in previous schematics, and the control over tuning will be constantly and automatically updated, but I think there is much to do before I can tell you if I am getting good results! questions are welcome, I don't understand everything that these guys are doing but as I see it the biggest two tricks are bucking coils stealing big time from nano pulses with possibly some nmr going on with the ferrites and or copper in some cases but I dont think all the coils are so nessesary just check the 2 wesley video's on tuning for resonance where the guy uses a 24v 2amp (48w) out psu and seemingly lights a 200 watt bulb using a large diameter small turn primaray coil and smaller diam many turn secondary I guess most of you have seen this paper by chris sykes http://hyiq.org/Downloads/Guidelines...ng%20Coils.pdf if not you should check it out before going any further, to get good results with nano pulsing in my opinion a good mosfet driver is imperative unless you know how to design low loss turn on/off circuit with little capacitance and probably use logic level mosfets , as it is hard to get the fast rise and fall with enough amps to switch the mosfet sufficiently. I have noticed that there is wasting going on in many of the working circuits in the form of snubbers or protection diodes, if you study my mosfet coil driving circuit you will notice I have eliminated that with the diode arrangement it also utilizes the back emf as usefull coil driving power. Instead of splitting the primary and feeding each half alternately I am driving it one way then the other by use of high and low side mosfets with a diode arrangement that eliminates the need for snubber or protective diode and uses the back emf for next cycle. I have used a lot of ground plane around the most important areas to avoid stray cross over capacitance / inductance and kept everything tight to avoid inductive/capacitive leeks which is quite important at these high frequencies / short duty cycles. it is probably a good idea to screen the headers aswell with earth (not shown in circuits) an insulated earth going with each header should sufice. I have always been a giver and not likely to change now at 53 even though people don't often return the jesture, hence why I am still scraping for pennies, don't be fooled by the laird part of my user name, it was a novelty gift (1 square foot of land at dunans castle scotland and a certificate with the title laird ) If anyone is going to build the boared I suggest getting a copy of multisim and ultiboard to figure out where the vias are, There are 10 of them connecting tracks on top side of board to bottom side although it could be worked out by studying the circuit schematic, and 11 on the thermal pad of the mosfet driver for heat transfer. The use of two mosfets from each gate drive is not such good practice as a slight difference between the two transistors can cause one transistor to do most of the work but the driver chip can drive up to 6 amps so this may reduce heating problems. I have not designed the mosfet board yet just the oscillator/nanopulser/driver but when I do the amount of copper to each gate should be equal and symetrical like mosfet-T-mosfet if you get what I mean so there is equal copper resistance to each mosfet. I really cant see how breadboards and long wires can work when such high speeds and acuracy is requird, yes the circuits will kind of do what they should but there will be waste and stray oscillations. We don't eat with the shovel we use to scoop dog poop ... do we? damn no wonder I have sore stomach anyway Mikey your looking forward to some feedback! Not sure if all attachments will show. I have tried to attach the actual multisim file(.ms13) and the snippet as before, which can be imported to multisim. The circuit data is stored in header of png then the ultiboard file and exported dxf .. good luck peace and love
    Andy
    Attached Files
    Last edited by LAIRDANDY; 02-02-2016, 01:58 PM.

Comment

• Ok only the snippet would upload so for now I have just took a picture of a print out of the top side of circuit board with my phone but when i have time, I will convert to pdf both sides of board, it will take time anyway to get the components for this design and who is going to want to build it before I have completed and tested anyway? Ok my phone is not being recognized by the PC I will get the board layout to you at some point. My wife and young daughter went home to philippines for 3 weeks and I have less than 2 weeks before they come back so I want to get as much done with the building before she returns, my daughter does not give me much time to do my projects, and my wife does not see the point as we need money but I can't find work. Anyway lets do what we can here guys I think this is doable!

Comment

• one more thing i have tried many things from thane hynes to bedini pulsed motors romeo uk's pulsed motor all sorts the only thing i got decent results with was regenx acceleraration but not ou just reduced input and faster speed but what is often overlooked is the output coils put load on the motor before you even draw power due to magnetic pull but when you draw power there is an increase in spead if the coils have enough turns and correct inductance due to reactance delay so this kapanadze/rulan/akula type device could be my final endevour although i will probably always believe there is free enegy out there just by the pure nature of our universe. Just wish I was getting as much sun as my wife right now and she hates the sun but the scotsman I am living in england can't get enough! maybe if we all swaped places we would be happier. Might take a rain check on the body parts mind.

Comment

• Here are top and bottom of board, to size in pdf. You need to enlarge to about 600% to see the tracks properly but if you have a good laser printer it will print ok. I make my own boards from top and bottom copper clad boards. I print mirrored onto silicone coated baking paper (parchmount paper) then iron or hot laminate onto copper then let the copper etch in hydrochloric acid with a little peroxide added about 70% acid 30% h2o2 useally 30 mins to a few hours does the trick then clean off the print to leave etched board although this technique takes a bit of practice and it has to be lined up very acurate with out touching the board till etched as skin oils mess up the etching. I clean the boards with nail varnish remover (acetone) first. If you dont have any acetone you could drink some propanol and if you are still alive after, the body metabolizes propanol into acetone actually that was one of my worse ideas one it is very dangerous and two you would have a job collecting just a droplet of acetone if you survided but nailvarnish remover is not expensive and a mild acid would also do the job. I bought a half litre bottle at poundland when I had money. I use it like a scotsman just a smidging at a time. beer is far safer for drinking
          Attached Files

Comment

• and if all goes well it should look like these simulated views. Don't forget to put jumper for power to mosfet driver when you have tuned the nano pulse narrow enough and obviously the spi header will need to be used to programme the ad5932, but I only recommend trying this if you know a bit about circuit design / opperation and all that goes with it you may get away with less capacitors and the ferrite beads but I wanted to make sure that I filter out as much noise etc as possible and the datasheets recomend this. Also I stuck to datasheet recomendations as much as poss.
            Attached Files
            Last edited by LAIRDANDY; 02-02-2016, 03:22 PM.

Comment

• I said I never managed to get Overunity but there was one occasion I was replicating the gegene and I had a paint stripping heat gun and a toaster on the output and I measured over 10 amps coming out of the pankake coil and the heat gun was running faster than when plugged into mains it also blew my power meter, the induction cooker I was using plugged dirrectly to our 240 v mains and was rated 2000 watts max and for the units to draw 10 amps there had to be more than 240 volts going to them else the resistance would not have allowed that current to flow so that to me seemed like overunity but I was never able to get more than 7 amps when I repeated the experiments so that was like a freak event and am not sure what actually was going on there. The coils I used were bifilar wound and made from twisted 0.4mm magnet wire (7 strands could have done with more as it started to get quite warm after a while) , twisted in a drill to replicate litz wire.
              Last edited by LAIRDANDY; 02-02-2016, 07:21 PM. Reason: missed out number of strands

Comment

• Thanks for the personal interest in getting us these nice boards.
                Also it is great to hear from a real person who shares other
                of life's travels.

This circuit is going to be hard to top, you are a wiz on electronix.
                I think Nano pulsers are worth building. I hope you might show a
                TUBE VIDEO of what you can do with it.

That is a bunch of work, awesome, I will keep looking at it.

Comment

• Well I started making the pcb earlier today and have already shot quite a few lenthy vids but will have to do a load of editing as there is over an hour of footage already and the board is not even etched yet. Am showing how to etch your own board the cheap but hard way. it is far easier to send it off and have it done and sent back but more expensive and takes time. But chears for the praises. Will see what i can do.

Comment

• Progress is slow sometimes

I have a load of clips how to make a board but my own board did not come out perfect so reluctant to edit it for showing, but I will eventually get a few videos together.

Comment

• Originally posted by LAIRDANDY View Post
                      I have a load of clips how to make a board but my own board did not come out perfect so reluctant to edit it for showing, but I will eventually get a few videos together.
                      Take your time. I am always open to video if it's the real deal.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zrvAvp_dmlU[/VIDEO]
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 07-12-2016, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• hello all
                        somebody of you could tell me if finally there is a working schematic of a kapagen device, that can produce usefull enogh energy to work with?

I found this document
                        http://www.hoongenerator.com/pdf/up3..._generator.pdf

looks like the same schematic from mr naudin

regards

Comment

• Franklin - you can't ever believe a lier period. This TK guy and his troupe are a circus act , an ingenious and even at times an international circus act. There are COP>1 systems to exercise on but this certainly isn't one.
                          by extension that of course includes every member of the fake TK team and all their 'save the world' nonsense - if you want to go swimming you wouldn't choose a sewer would you? keep away from the stench of this filth!
                          read this post of mine and the previous one by another member who's eyes are open, understand what is being described regarding this sham designed to waste researchers time,money and energy.
                          http://www.energeticforum.com/296649-post9.html
                          It has been a very effective load of bollix for years (fooled me for a time) but bollix it is! -- please don't waste any time or money on this stinking cess pit or the degenerates who promote it for a wage.
                          kindest regards Duncan
                          Last edited by Duncan; 07-19-2017, 11:48 AM.
                          Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

• My little analysis, of the Kapanadze converter device.

Your Electricity * Over Unity: The mystery of the Kapanadze generator (rakatskiy.blogspot.com)

Comment

Working...
                            X