Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Kapagen Theories, Replications, Winding Diagrams, Circuits & Schematics. KAPAGEN ONLY

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was looking on your video... Light on that bulb is very far... Only one thing can get better that setup, putting a good big cap on the battery.

But is out of sense the amp meter DC is clear, this gadget need energy to work.

The schematic described electrically by me in my past post is the Famous Donald Smith in the PDF ebook I've found the same photos, so this system extraction energy has his side hidden. Many inventions (99%) here replicated in the forum doesn't works in overunity terms. But the original inventor seems create overunity easily is strange or scammer? I don't know.

Donald Smith, Kapanadze, Kapagen (96% recovery is VERY GOOD) and many others show OU or very good results but our replications with many improvements over the original are trash. WHY?

My conclusion can be our geographical postition, please download the ebook about Donald Smith theory and look the page 53. There speaks clearly about the geographical position this idea is explained by others scientist, historist in the past and nowdays, Nassim Haramein, David Icke etc. Explains in some points on our earth planet a big source energy can be accessed.

If we look Bearden's theory only explains Vaccum energy and supposely can be accessed anywhere, anytime but HOW?. His Naudin's MEG replication seem works welll maybe nanocrystalline core is needed to get easily e=mc2.
    Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

good you talk about geographic position!

this is something interesting because in my TC the consumption and power output will be different if it is in horizontal or vertical positions!

interesting stuff!

you r right about the spark gap and also the coil should be resized to this smaller scale, im using comon ground and i can see some more power when the coil is connected to ground, but somehow the SG mess with the coil, because is not matching the impedeance, voltage needed, etc

one doubt, when you do half rectify to dc, the amperage should drop in half also as voltage?

i measured the voltage across the lamp and it can reach near 200VAC in the short pulses, 200V x 0.1A = 20W (my ampmeter shows 50miliA in the peaks - half dc)

i dont know the power that the MOT alone needs to sustain in open circuit? but the inverter needs 12V x 0.4 = 4.8Watt

What is very strange is that when the inverter is charging energy to send the peak output, the meter is bouncing and it drops in short cycles to 320mA with MOT and Lamp load?

I noticed that the peak is near 1.3, 1.4Amps, but the values differ in accord with the components used, and can reach 2.1 Amps at most.

so based on the efficient setup, 0.4Amps goes to the inverter, and 12V X 1Amp = 12W goes to the load...

12W consumption VS 20W load (if my output calculations are right, maybe not?!) is something to investigate... someone have a 500W or 1000W inverter, we should measure this connected with just one ground and coil, without SG so there's not RF to mess with our meters!

dlbarre is right in someway... probably there's is nothing about the Kapagen, but maybe there is something about the MOT / High Voltages transformation, and the Coil, SG and ground if fine tunned can help!

im preparing my video on transformers, experimenting all kinds of toys, regular step up, one to one, my own made, some flybacks.. all with scope readings, lot of fun!

BOOOOM
      Last edited by TanTric; 07-09-2010, 08:46 PM.
      Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

• Originally posted by TanTric View Post

someone have a 500W or 1000W inverter, we should measure this connected with just one ground and coil, without SG so there's not RF to mess with our meters!

dlbarre is right in someway... probably there's is nothing about the Kapagen, but maybe there is something about the MOT / High Voltages transformation, and the Coil, SG and ground if fine tunned can help!
        First:
        I think there is SOMETHING about the Kapagen but we/I'm missing some tuning somewhere in the device. I'm going to start to look at the capacitance/resistance/inductance of my ground rods.

Second:
        What do you want to test with an inverter?
        12v battery -> inverter -> MOT -> then what else?

I have a 6amp inverter and a small 12v battery.
        I don't think my 6amp inverter can run a MOT.
        Don

Comment

yeap i also think there ca be something about the kapagen, i just sayd maybe not, because we dont know for shore!

how much power output is your 6amp inverter? that means it can output 220V x 6Amps? 1320W? if thats the case, i think it will handle, use your dimmer so you can know when you r pushing to much the inverter and low it!! dont forget you need a big amperage battery because it will need a lot of current juice from it!

i am conditioned to read peaks and they are not accurate, so if you dont mind, i suggest you should made readings of input, and output (amps and volts), in this conditions:

- INVERTER ALONE, /THEN INVERTER SUPPLYING THIS:

- MOT and COIL with common grounds
          - MOT and COIL with separate grounds
          - MOT, COIL, SG (In this case you cannot read output because of HVRF)
          - MOT, COIL, SG with GROUND or GROUNDS
          - MOT ALONE
          - MOT WITH LAMPS LOAD
          - MOT WITH GROUND OR GROUNDS LAMPS LOAD
          - MOT WITH SG LAMPS LOAD (HVRF)
          - MOT WITH SG AND GROUND OR GROUNDS LAMPS LOAD (HVRF)

lots of stuff, but this the only way tol let us compare and clear us what improves the circuit and what should need to be tunned! and what the magic tricks beyond this!

EDIT: I remebered, you can also read the input from the battery to inverter, and from inverter to MOT to calculate the real consumption of inverter alone when it is on load!

Last edited by TanTric; 07-09-2010, 09:52 PM.
          Light, I Am!

You are Not a Body that has a Spirit, You are a Spirit that Has a Body! There is no Path to Peace, Peace is the Path!

Comment

..., but somehow the SG mess with the coil, because is not matching the impedeance, voltage needed, etc

Half rectify normally create half current consumption because if the source is AC for example 10 hz, then you rectify half you got 5 hz on the output.

The Spark Gap reading theory about Ed Gray and others works for timing when the cap reach the potential necessary then automatically is discharged. But hey! is complicated the SG has and can show strange effect, X rays, Gamma etc. This can helpfull for system look the Naundin's SG is showing plasma zero sound and heat appearently, if you avoid the sound then you're saving energy sound BOOOM are joules wasting.

Theory involved on plasma is seen too on TH Moray system.

Normally cap is discharged throught SG on another inductance load, for example TC, Wall Transformer etc. What is the point?.

The point is that you control how much energy vs time put on the coil. Theorycally this give us the advantadge of exitate the coil without drain current (amperage) because current = heat. Then you create a big potential source (charge a HV capacitor) and is automatically discharged time controlled, when is discharged don't waste more energy. Another reason is described on my past post (charge a cap without entropy)....

Another effect is described on Ed Gray theory about OU effects when you discharge abruptaly a HV cap over a Coil Magnet. Gray motors used this discovery to create a extremely high torque motor with a very low energy usage. If the energy is created on the coil then is possible recapture it and used it like electrical energy again?

You're generating peaks on about 200VAC is good, if you have time to play with the gadget then you could replace the bulb and put a wall transformer 200VAC-12VAC. And rectify the output with a cap, so maybe you can attach a car bulb you can test with 1 watt bulb, 3w,5w,21w. This let you make a test without peaks so you multmeter can reads more accurate.

SG don't work when you connect the Ground?
            If the spark gap doesn't work maybe one part of the energy produced on the MOT is going to the ground.
            Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma — which is living with the results of other people's thinking. Don't let the noise of others' opinions drown out your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition. They somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

how much power output is your 6amp inverter? that means it can output 220V x 6Amps? 1320W?

i am conditioned to read peaks and they are not accurate, so if you dont mind, i suggest you should made readings of input, and output (amps and volts), in this conditions:

- INVERTER ALONE, /THEN INVERTER SUPPLYING THIS:

- MOT and COIL with common grounds
              - MOT and COIL with separate grounds
              - MOT, COIL, SG (In this case you cannot read output because of HVRF)
              - MOT, COIL, SG with GROUND or GROUNDS
              - MOT ALONE
              - MOT WITH LAMPS LOAD
              - MOT WITH GROUND OR GROUNDS LAMPS LOAD
              - MOT WITH SG LAMPS LOAD (HVRF)
              - MOT WITH SG AND GROUND OR GROUNDS LAMPS LOAD (HVRF)

6 amps x 120volts = 720watts... too small.

I'll continue to test with MAINS input, using FWBR & analog meters and placing my meters 50 feet from the device so I get "accurate" readings. (Whatever accurate is)
              Don

Comment

• Interesting info about theory on parallel coils...

The L.M.D./T.E.M.Test

Appearently original Kapanadze seems to be based on this theory: Logintudinal Waves. The second Naudin's test more exactly shows parallel coils.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

• Not mine, but a Guy posted this Video.
                  YouTube - FREE ENERGY # 21 Self Running Kapanadze (Kapagen) Free Energy Device Replication
                  Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Definitively is different device

@Joit

Today, I made my second test w Kapagen, in the past I burned a 25 Watts then I'm using a 150W bulb sadly yes, I used about 350 watts to fully bright I think a good SG takes place here I need carbon rods definitively.

But is stupid play w Kapage because is a totally diferent system. Ferromagnetic core seems fundamental on Kapanadze. I think the energy is not totally coming from the earth. Kapanadze devices is more like MEG in my concept, resonance on the Ferromagnetic core producing high output.

Steve Jobs. Apple CEO

Comment

• @above,

This is where most people are wrong. Just look the geo.avi video. Kapanadze power comes solely from earth. Lesser quality earth (radiator) almost no power (2 bulbs half lit). No earth - NO power. Simple and plain.

If you managed to make anything else, for sure it is not Kapanadze.

Comment

• Can someone translate all the Russian in this image?

I assume the center is split copper tube/pipe inside the Ferrite core but what is on the outside?

Thanks
                        Attached Files
                        Don

Comment

• Originally posted by dllabarre View Post
                          Can someone translate all the Russian in this image?

I assume the center is split copper tube/pipe inside the Ferrite core but what is on the outside?

Thanks
                          Quote from: baroutologos on Today at 01:51:20 AM
                          This is Tiger's understanding of SR's tube transformer. The ferrite core is sandwitched by a inner copper plate and an outer one. This design is quite bizzare, since HV is applied between the two plates and still a SG is working with ground reference. Actually i have seen that in one of my experiments. (RomeroUK "magnet switching")

You can maintain a spark-gap working between two plates with HV yet a second spark-gap can be applied it between ground and negative side of plates (not positive) in case a FWBR is applied to HV source.

but i have a feeling this second spark-gap is a high frequency capacitative one and not of the same nature as the main working spark-gap bearing the main current.
                          Don

Comment

• Free Energy "Teslanadze"/Kapanadze Investigation

I'm new to this forum so if I did post not in the proper spot of this forum I would like to apologize at the beginning of.
                            I did not find in titles of this forum anything related directly to Tesla concept known as Kapanadze.So please educate me in this area but do not discourage. Kapagen is quite different from Kapanadze project.

I have decided to dedicate my time and attention to mentioned one.
                            I was involved in scientific activity in the past with government sponsored programs.

One may find this interesting, One may not

YouTube - ‪stivep1's Channel‬‎ (entertaining)

YouTube - ‪stivep1's Channel‬‎ (one of the tests.)

The last four video are in English.

Wesley
                            Last edited by stivep; 08-05-2010, 03:15 AM.

Comment

• Hi and then, stivep.

When you want to look for a specific Theme,
                              then there is a search Function at the Menu above under your Username.
                              When you think, you wanna post something, what do not fit in any other Threads,
                              then feel free to create a new Thread left above.

Regarding your Videos it do sounds like,
                              you can help a bit to translate some russian Pictures into English,
                              like dllabarre looks for above, when you are around.

Have Fun.
                              Theorizer are like High Voltage. A lot hot Air with no Power behind but they are the dead of applied Work and Ideas.

Comment

• Thank You Joit

Originally posted by Joit View Post
                                Hi and then, stivep.

Regarding your Videos it do sounds like,
                                you can help a bit to translate some russian Pictures into English,
                                like dllabarre looks for above, when you are around.

Have Fun.
                                I speak fluent Russian, Polish, English-(quite well).
                                Understand: Slovak, Czech, Bulgarian,Slovenian, Ukrainian,
                                If I can be of any help ....you welcome .

Comment

Working...
                                X