Radiant Energy Experiment Replicated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Radiant Energy Experiment Replicated

I have built the tesla's "two stout copper bars" or hairpin circuit. It has worked exactly as expected. Special thanks to Karl Palsness and the videos he has uploaded to youtube explaining and demonstrating his hairpin circuit. Once energized I obtained a very loud and distuptive spark in my spark gap. Unfortunately, that is far as I got. But I just wanted to share with everyone that if radiant energy is something you wish to investigate, the hairpin circuit looks like sincere way of doing that. Look up Karl Palsness on youtube and view his videos on his hairpin circuit. This circuit is NOT a waste of time to build. I built one and it acted exactly as Karl's did. I am confirming his work. I look forward to performing experiments with this device and sharing my results.
    Risk is the beginning of all gains.

Awesome Jason, the hairpin is a very simple device which shows many features of radiant energy. Have you got any videos of your setup so far?

Raui
    Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Not yet, but soon. I just finished building it yesterday. Went to go buy more supplies to test simple circuits.

Comment

Just wanted to thank you for posting this thread. I wasn't aware of the hairpin circuit before. I will definitely reproduce this! Thank you!

Comment

Fzzzy,
          I am going to be looking for people to help replicate results using this hairpin circuit. I would be great if you could build one and we could trade notes.

Comment

For those interested, Karl's Tesla Hairpin videos on YouTube begin here: YouTube - Karl Palsness AEPC 2009 Tesla Hairpin Circuit Part 1

Also see this website for excellent closeup photos of Karl's build: Tesla's Hairpin Circuit - Transformacomm

And check out Karl's Energetic Forum Hairpin Circuit thread: http://www.energeticforum.com/39765-post1.html
            Last edited by rickoff; 06-27-2010, 02:01 AM.
            "Seek wisdom by keeping an open mind to alternative realities, questioning authority, and searching for truth. Only then, when you see or hear something that has 'the ring of truth' to it, will it be as if a veil has been lifted, and suddenly you will begin to hear and see far more clearly than ever before." - Rickoff

Comment

Hi

Does anyone have a close up picture of the polished plexiglass item that Karl spins in his video 1 at about 4 min 30 sec? I've seen this demo on another video but again couldn't really make out the shape of the item.

Regards

John

Comment

Jason, nice work with the rep... could you do one small favour once you get setup... as well as testing filament bulbs & cfl's and the like....could you also try a dc motor too.....im fascinated to see if that would work

Comment

Ok, so I have hooked up incandescent lights, resistors, dead shorts with heavy copper wire, dead shorts with very thin wire, dc motor, small capacitors, neon light and here are my observations:

incandescent light bulbs - they light up and are very blue in color, notice they are more bright when the spark gap is closer together or when there is a disturbance to the sparks themselves(like blowing on the spark)

Halogen light bulbs - it lights up. Interestingly the filament takes I little time to heat up and start shining. Not like when you apply traditional electricity to it. It seems "sluggish" when turning it on with Radiant Energy.

Resistors - they do heat up but I have yet to get consistent results, hook some up in series and some in parallel

Dead shorts with heavy wire - nothing happened, the wire never got hot.

Dead shorts with very thin wire - nothing happened, the wire never got hot.

DC motor - nothing happened

Small capacitors - nothing happened

Neon light - it lights up, nothing too special

It seems for some reason that light bulbs seem to have the most reaction.

I have to admit that I haven't been too methodical in any of these tests. I was just so excited to get this thing working I wanted to hook everything and anything up to it. I plan to do some more reading into Tesla's work with this new view on Radiant Energy. I get the feeling I will see more into his work now with a working model. Anyone interested in performing tests together? I'd be more than glad to help with advice on how to build a hair pin circuit.

Comment

Thank you very much for the info. Very interesting.

In Eric dollard's videos, light bulbs powered by his coil stay on for a few seconds after the power is shut off. It's very interesting that the halogen bulbs take a while to warm up.

Here's my theory on this:

The current which is powering these devices is an oscillating wave spanked at exactly the right moment with an impulse. It takes a while to build this wave up to full power, and after the impulses are cut, the oscillating wave keeps going and dies down after a while.

It seems it is possible to achieve this with something as simple as the hairpin circuit. The standing wave (or stationary wave? Tesla used both terms) is in the copper bars, that's why they can't just be wires. They have to have some mass in them.

Perhaps Tesla just discovered that it was more efficient to use coils, pancake coils, conical coils, etc.

I am most certainly going to replicate but I'm going on vacation this week. Will probably try to replicate at my uncle's house while on vacation.

Which doorknob caps do you use? Where did you get them? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by JasonD View Post
                      Ok, so I have hooked up incandescent lights, resistors, dead shorts with heavy copper wire, dead shorts with very thin wire, dc motor, small capacitors, neon light and here are my observations:

incandescent light bulbs - they light up and are very blue in color, notice they are more bright when the spark gap is closer together or when there is a disturbance to the sparks themselves(like blowing on the spark)

Halogen light bulbs - it lights up. Interestingly the filament takes I little time to heat up and start shining. Not like when you apply traditional electricity to it. It seems "sluggish" when turning it on with Radiant Energy.

Resistors - they do heat up but I have yet to get consistent results, hook some up in series and some in parallel

Dead shorts with heavy wire - nothing happened, the wire never got hot.

Dead shorts with very thin wire - nothing happened, the wire never got hot.

DC motor - nothing happened

Small capacitors - nothing happened

Neon light - it lights up, nothing too special

It seems for some reason that light bulbs seem to have the most reaction.

I have to admit that I haven't been too methodical in any of these tests. I was just so excited to get this thing working I wanted to hook everything and anything up to it. I plan to do some more reading into Tesla's work with this new view on Radiant Energy. I get the feeling I will see more into his work now with a working model. Anyone interested in performing tests together? I'd be more than glad to help with advice on how to build a hair pin circuit.
                      Tesla, after tests, have undestand that radiant energy is an energy vector for obtain more power trought trasmutation.. no more power is extracted only using radiant energy from spark arc...
                      Last edited by tutanka; 06-29-2010, 06:52 AM.

Comment

Small scale 'Hairpin'

Greeting all,

I built a small scale hairpin. Power supply is a 12v primary/ 1495v secondary. Caps are 400pf 14k volts.

The pictures show a small bulb (Christmas tree 'blinker'). I am not exactly sure how the voltage is getting to the light bulb.

Funny part is if I connect a capacitor in Parallel with the bulb it will not light. Place the capacitor in series, bulb lights fine??? No way is the voltage exceeding the breakdown voltage of the cap.

Here is the bulb in water.

Bulb burns bright white. The flasher in the bulb tries to work but when it opens there is an arc and the bulb stays on.

Here is my low grade spark gap.

Anyone know how these circuits work? it appears that there is voltage at the copper bars. I say this due to a shock I received when I brushed up against them.

How is the voltage getting there?? It can't be passing through the caps, at least my books say so.

Respectfully,

Core

Comment

Diodes

Another interesting point. It appears that a diode has no effect. Regardless of the position (in series) the light will work.

Clamped my fluke amp probe around the bar and was reading about 5 to 3 amps A/C reading (not a reliable reading) at times the spark gap fires just right and the meter reads 1400 amps and shuts down.

Respectfully,

Core

Comment

Core,
                            Thanks for sharing results from some of your experiments. I want to confirm your results from the diodes. I too have hooked up high voltage diodes with jumper wires to my two stout rods and it seems that power flows through the diodes in both directions. Now, it may be that the Radiant Energy is alternating in direction and is happening so fast I can't tell by simply observation. Just so I understand, you put your fluke amp probe around one of the stout bars and got a reading of 3-5 amps? Interesting, I'm going to try that. I do have a theory about what is going on but it is a bit lengthy and I would rather write it up carefully before I post it. I will do that soon. I find it very interesting that a light bulb seems to be the only item that I can get to operate effectively all of the time. It is the only electrical load that does something(light up). It seems that the light bulb has all the necessary characteristics to perform work from Radiant Energy. Truthfully I believe that spending some time around why the light bulb works so well, will be very beneficial. There is something interesting happening around the light bulb load.

I have to admit, I have been reading about free energy devices and alternative energies for a long time and this is the first project I have ever built that has worked as described. It sure is incredible to have a working model in front of you to experiment with. I would encourage anyone who has not built any devices to build this one. Very easy to build, not very expensive and very effective.

It is one thing to read about, and a totally different thing to see it with your very own eyes. Exciting times.

Well the long weekend is here, going to do some more experiments, and take some vid's and pic's. Will keep you posted.

Comment

Jason,
                              Perhaps what you could try is getting 2 diodes facing each other so normal current flow wouldn't exist and see what happens? That would tell us if it's an oscillating effect that is too fast for our eyes or if this is something different

Raui
                              Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Working...
                              X