Garry Stanley Pulse Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
    Ok, i finally figured out what i've been doing wrong with these image posts. This should work.

peace love light
    Tyson
    Skywatcher, does this diagram not relate to this procedure too : Cancelling lensing in a generator. ?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Pearson View Post
      I can't get US5455474 out of my head. This thread does not help!!
      Try Patrick here (Chapter 1):
      http://www.free-energy-info.co.uk

Comment

• Originally posted by darediamond View Post
        How did you connect the single 6 coils to negate Lenz Sky?

Please may I have your reply?
        Hello again Skywatcher.
        Garry in one of his posts here said he have on one Rotor All north and on another rotor all south. Was it because he.used Double Paralleled Coils at each angle?

I am having 4 single Air core Electromagnets of 500grams each.

But I am somehow confused about the proper Anti-lenz configuration.

Is it that to negate Lenz, I must wind coil at 12 o'clock in clockwise direction and wind the coil at 6 o'clock in clockwise direction too and now connect them in PARALLEL ?

Remember you said Ben used 4 Electromagnets and he connected the ones at 180° apart in parallel.

Does this now means that the Poles will be in alternate fashion where the Pole at 12 will be North and the Pole at 3 o'clock will be South and the Pole at 6o'clock will North and the pole at 9o'clock will South?

I wanna use single coils at each.Angle not double parallel coils.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by darediamond; 09-30-2016, 01:00 AM.

Comment

• Hi darediamond, i tried both ways, the garry stanley way was two separate coils back to back in parallel, with a sheet of plastic in between and glued to this plastic sheet, he used the coils from the old floppy drives.
          Garrys coils were not wound in different directions.
          I then just used single coils and paralleled the ones across from each other or 180 degrees from each other.
          The theory from garry is in this thread somewhere, i posted it from archives i had of his conversations on the net.
          One of the theories was, that in the parallel configuration, the coil pre-charge when magnet is approaching coil is reduced, which lessens the counter emf when the coils are energized to then attract the magnet to coil.
          Another effect that was theorized, was an aiding emf created by the permanent magnets on each side of the coils.
          Another effect, was the permanent magnets being so close and on each side of the coils, helped to compensate for the use of air coils, keeping the coil magnetic fields from straying or deflecting and making it more efficient.
          I hope that helps, that is what garry said and his bicycle tests with that motor sounded rather impressive.
          peace love light

Comment

• Correct Arrangement Of Permanent Magnet

Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
            Hi darediamond, i tried both ways, the garry stanley way was two separate coils back to back in parallel, with a sheet of plastic in between and glued to this plastic sheet, he used the coils from the old floppy drives.
            Garrys coils were not wound in different directions.
            I then just used single coils and paralleled the ones across from each other or 180 degrees from each other.
            The theory from garry is in this thread somewhere, i posted it from archives i had of his conversations on the net.
            One of the theories was, that in the parallel configuration, the coil pre-charge when magnet is approaching coil is reduced, which lessens the counter emf when the coils are energized to then attract the magnet to coil.
            Another effect that was theorized, was an aiding emf created by the permanent magnets on each side of the coils.
            Another effect, was the permanent magnets being so close and on each side of the coils, helped to compensate for the use of air coils, keeping the coil magnetic fields from straying or deflecting and making it more efficient.
            I hope that helps, that is what garry said and his bicycle tests with that motor sounded rather impressive.
            peace love light
            Thank you for the quick reply. I am yet to get answer to my question Sky and it is that, are the Permanent Magnet on the Rotor arranged in South, North, South, North on the 2 rotors or are they arranged in North , North, North, North on one side and South, South, South, South on the the second rotor?

Comment

• Hi darediamond, sorry for not understanding.
              One rotor will be ALL north facing in towards the coil or coils and the other rotor will have permanent magnet facing ALL south in towards the coil or coils, so the permanent magnets are in attraction to each other.
              I used big steel washers, stacked to create a spacer on the shaft in my build.
              Because i used neo magnets of 1" diameter x 3/4" length, so depending how close you get the rotors, they really pull hard towards each other and the rotors need to be aligned well, so as not to hit the coils or anything.
              Hope that helps, feel free to ask any more questions, i will answer them if i am able to.
              peace love light

Comment

• Before I came across Garry's set up, I have given taught to making a Pure Non-attracting Motor like his which you and others demystified here.

My nightmare as always been how to make the rotors continually spin being a hat I cannot use MOSFET nor transistor to switch 1000kv without getting them burnt in a jiffy. I am used to using Homemade Mechanical Copper Commutator and Carbon Brush.

My fear have always been on the repulsion set up of all north all south rotors as I am used to The.Alternate rotors a.k.a Attraction Motor or Motor Generator. But now, I have to man-up and face it.

I am not gonna use single wire wound coil anyways. Mine shall be Multi strand wire wound coil which it strands are.serially connected. So this way, I will be creating High Flux with less turns. 500g coil gonna have the strength.of.single strand wound 6kg.coil or even bigger as I increase the pulsing DC input.Voltage to the brim ( 3kvdc) and or section the strands further into 40 or 100 strands and power it with the same 500vdc.

You ones said Garry did not wind his coil on my style of CC to CC or clockwise to clockwise. But that was what he did when he flipped the CCW Coil to achieve NSNS. The Widing direction does not mater as long as you pul the strings rigth by connecting the ends correctly to give you the needed Poles.

If you wind a coil in CC and supply positive to it start you are gonna get North at that top but if you reverse it by supplying posits to the End of the coil then North Pole will be at the Base.

This is exactly what Garry did to get S.N in the center of the Partnered Coils. So there is no need to waste time on the winding direction once the rule of Pole Generation is well understood and applied. I can wind all my coils in CCW direction and still get the same required pole configurations. Yeah I can.

I thank you for being who you are. A man with Selfless spirit. An humble one at that. So rear!!!

Thank you once again.

Comment

• Originally posted by SkyWatcher View Post
                  Hi darediamond, sorry for not understanding.
                  One rotor will be ALL north facing in towards the coil or coils and the other rotor will have permanent magnet facing ALL south in towards the coil or coils, so the permanent magnets are in attraction to each other.
                  I used big steel washers, stacked to create a spacer on the shaft in my build.
                  Because i used neo magnets of 1" diameter x 3/4" length, so depending how close you get the rotors, they really pull hard towards each other and the rotors need to be aligned well, so as not to hit the coils or anything.
                  Hope that helps, feel free to ask any more questions, i will answer them if i am able to.
                  peace love light
                  How does the set up in the attached picture aligns with All North All South Rotor Set Up because it is clear that that setup is Attraction motor which I ealier had in mind not the repulsion motor you are talking about now?
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by darediamond; 10-01-2016, 05:20 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by darediamond View Post
                    How does the set up in the attached picture aligns with All North All South Rotor Set Up because it is clear that that setup is Attraction motor which I ealier had in mind not the repulsion motor you are talking about now?
                    Now I get it Sky.

If am gonna use 4 coils whether in DC (repulsive motor) or AC (attraction MotorGennerator) my coils must be at 90degrress apart one wound in Clockwise and the other in Counterclockwise.

I see.

Hmmm....

Thank you for being patient with me.

Now I think the upgrade I have came up with will work easily now as BACK E.M.F will be negated at each off session.

Now, time to test the attraction and repulsion modes to see the best out of the 2.

Can you device a means to convert this to Motioneless Motor Generator Sky using Ferrite C-Core or Toroid??

I strongly believe Motionless version will work like Magic!

Oh, I remember now that, the Figuera Motionless Gen works this way of Garry's too.

All is just needed is to close the Magnetic Part for Higher efficiency and applied Serially connected Multifillar Wire and High Frequency as well as High Voltage.

thank you sky for helping me help myself. And yes, thank you Garry and everyother people on this thread for making me task my Brain.

Comment

Working...
                    X