Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

btw: author of occult ether physics , william lyne , has a yahoo group :

teslasflyingmachine@yahoogroups.com

he's real cool , answers really every question , he has got the 3rd edition of his printing out - BOOK IS A PAGE TURNER (and a good round up) 12$ plus shipping i guess

here is a nice interview with the author on youtube : YouTube - 33rd Parallel Engineering Pt 1

DAMN ERIC ! ITS GOOD TO HEAR FROM YOU , SIR !
    Last edited by kowrygo; 10-26-2010, 11:28 PM.

Comment

i am personally starting from scratch with the "4 ETHERS"
      (mindblowing book by ernst marti about rudolf steiner- MUST READ btw)
      Warmth Ether , Light Ether , Chemical(aka Sound-) Ether , and Combination of these 3 Ethers : THE LIVING ETHER aka. ORGONE

i am also looking forward for part 2 from you eric

what about your four quadrant theory ? or stuff on dielectricity & counterspace ?
      no, just the DIELECTRIC HYSTERESIS OF THE ETHER :-)

please notify me if you do another lecture at the SFTS this year , maybe i come over from berlin/germany ;-P
      Last edited by kowrygo; 10-28-2010, 02:38 PM.

Comment

by the way :

"Survival Into the 21s Century
        by Viktoras P. Kulvinskas" ???!!!

i hate to ask this one ,but , is there some kind of connection between the WOMAN IN WHITE and the New World Order ?
        this book somehow captured my mind :

Amazon.com: Cruel Hoax: Feminism and the New World Order (9780968772515): Henry Makow, n/a: Books: Reviews, Prices & more

concerning HEALTH issues : i was researching the violet wands/violet rays invented by tesla (btw check this website out , ITS A GOLDMINE : The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library ) and i stumbled upon this interesting BOOK
        Attached Files
        Last edited by kowrygo; 10-28-2010, 02:12 PM.

Comment

living food for living people, dead food for dead people.....

YouTube - Codex Alimentarius

Comment

Directly Tesla's words

OMG,
            I have tried to spit this out for over a year now....
            Reading Tesla somewhere has he was discribing the components, the conceptual values and arangments of one of his expirements, where therein noted very clearly that if RESONANCE should happen the resulting product of the said test would be drastically improved! I have seen Erics videos how to achieve this action.

I am not trying to be flippant about what I think I know. The math is the answer to understanding how to design these power systems. Eric said to visit the Masters and redo there testing procedures to learn the basics before too much confusion sets in with random testing. This means I shut down my lab until I really know what to build? AHHHHH, OK I will try to abide by that instruction.

I believe that adding resonance or maybe coupling it with a parametric amplification is the answer to all this energy synthesis.

Zane

Comment

This seems relevant ...

DSpace@MIT : Vibration-to-electric energy conversion using a mechanically-varied capacitor

Gary.

Comment

Awesome, thanks qvision! I'm getting an oscilloscope and a sig gen sometime soon - let the fun commence!

Raui
                Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Nice find..

Indeed, nice find Gary.

Thanks for posting!

@Raui,
                  Enjoy your experiments! I would suggest also building an amplifer to amplify the sig gen signals. You can then directly power coils and devices & tune into resonance...

@h2ocommuter,
                  Resonance is key! Yes! Suggest going back study Mr Dollards LMD networks. Focus on the concept of the propagation of dielctric field being in space conjunction with the magnetic field, or both energy fluxes sharing the same axis of propagation, if you will. This is essential as I have found in some basic experiments.

Sometime soon (in the new year) I will hopefuly post some experimental examples of what I'm trying to convey here.
                  - Remember the "8 commandments" given from E.P.D. / T-REX.

@T-Rex, (if you still browse the forum here),
                  I am sorry for my (past) complete ignorance of the music of Johann Sebastian Bach. He is indeed on par with Tesla himself, as far as experimenting.. Only with music. There hasn't been a musical experimenter / composer / master like him since. The topic is as big as Tesla himself & also related in many ways, as I find myself discovering..

Eric.. please talk to us again.

-Regards Michael-
                  Last edited by Sputins; 12-03-2010, 02:00 AM.
                  "Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                    @Raui,
                    Enjoy your experiments! I would suggest also building an amplifer to amplify the sig gen signals. You can then directly power coils and devices & tune into resonance...
                    I was planning on experimenting with magnetic amplifiers with my signal generator/oscilloscope combination. This will also assist me when I come to designing an experiment on parametric exciters as magnetic amplifiers change the inductance of their cores. I can see the next few months being very interesting. Plus I start going to uni which is another brilliant thing to look forward to in the next few months!

I think this is a perfect time for one of my favourite Tesla quotes - See the excitement coming!!

Raui
                    Scribd account; http://www.scribd.com/raui

Comment

Tesla ...

I've been reading Tesla (and brushing up on my maths !).

I bought this recently :

http://www.rmcybernetics.com/files/pdf/PWM-OCXI.pdf

I've already managed to kill two multimeters and knock out my keyboard with it. Lesson-learned, don't perform low-voltage RF experiments near electrical equipment ...

I'm trying to formulate a process for duplicating Tesla's process of discovery of RE.

Has anyone else tried this (dumb question, i'm sure) and what are the pitfalls ?

Also, i read that later in Tesla's life his experiments were necessarily on a smaller scale, does anyone have a clue what kind of voltages he may have been working with ?

And finally, how awful of the FBI to steal his papers and has anyone ever tried to do a FOIA request about these or followed-up on anyone that witnessed his later experiments or their descendants ?

Thanks,

Gary.

Comment

Bump

"(RG + XB) + j (XG – RB) = propagation constant squared"

What is "j"?

Eric Dollard introduced me to Raw Veganism with his books that he mentioned. The William Lyne one I had already read.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinwheel View Post
                          Bump

"(RG + XB) + j (XG – RB) = propagation constant squared"

What is "j"?

Eric Dollard introduced me to Raw Veganism with his books that he mentioned. The William Lyne one I had already read.

Same as "i", the square root of negative 1
                          Imaginary unit - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

Help to Eric

Hello from Romania!
                            I want to donate 50$ to Eric!http://www.energeticforum.com/images.../notworthy.gif
                            How I can to do this?

Comment

Dollars for Dollard!

Originally posted by TAURADA NUTAD View Post
                              Hello from Romania!
                              I want to donate 50$ to Eric!http://www.energeticforum.com/images.../notworthy.gif
                              How I can to do this?
                              Greetings Taurada Nutad from Romania!

Easy, go to n6kph : N6KPH

See the messages from Eric himself. Details are within.

There are two basic options:
                              1, Use Paypal - See messages for email address etc.
                              2, Send money order (International) to the Lone Pine Post office,

Eric Dollard
                              c/o General Delivery
                              Lone Pine, CA 93545

-Go to your local post office and ask how to send money internationally. Hopefully they can help you to do this.

I feel it is important offer support to Mr Dollard, whatever it is, or how much. - He has said in a message, that the money he has received to date has been very much appreciated and has been virtually life-saving.

No need to say anymore..

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

I humbly submit to you I've simulated this....

Disclaimer...
                                In this scenario, I haven't built anything. I just enjoy day dreaming and simulating.

Originally posted by Raui View Post
                                ...snip

A change of capacitance (lower -> higher) = positive conductance
                                A change of capacitance (higher -> lower) = negative conductance

...snip
                                without reading any of the references save one by Eric and then time passed and then I did it without knowing the full implication except that I took C. Earl Amman as a starting point of inspiration to use two hollow spherical aerials (his were bronze), not grounded, rather than one aerial to serve as my voltage references for this circuit and orient them like he did positioned at the front end of an EV conversion directly over each of the car's headlights. These two aerials will have an air flow between them at a perpendicular to their linear relationship making it less likely for any ionic channel to manifest between them which could jeopardize their capacitant relationship by lowering the resistance between them and deny this capacitant relationship implied by their proximity and destroy their service as voltage references for this circuit's simulation. Their inner surface area is an enclosed space which is probably significant for encouraging a charged condition along with their outer surface area having a charged relationship with the opposing sphere.

Then, I made a [onehalf_EVbatterypack + capacitor + onehalf_EVbatterypack] sandwich to add/boost voltage since this circuit simulation produces current but not a whole lot of voltage indicating a low impedance?

A transformer divides this circuit down its middle of a very low coupling coefficience of 10% -- nowhere close to the default standard within simulators of 99.9%! If I had used anything higher, efficiency goes down due to most of the energy congregates over by the aerials (on the left side of the transformer) rather than on the right at the load. Maybe a lower coupling will be even better?

I initiate this circuit by using a snap switch and a 100 Mega Ohm resistor in series with a 6 volt battery to deliver a spike of 60 nano amps to charge a 10 Farad variable capacitor which I then vary down to 10 milli Farads and then back up to 10 Farads many, many times. I may use 10 yokto Farads instead of 10 milli Farads to speed things up since a lot of patience is required.

As you've alluded to in one of your posts, Raui, I have to disconnect the inductive load at the right of this circuit whenever I alternate the '10F/10mF variable controlling capacitor' down and back up again, repeatedly, since the load subcircuit shorts out any possibility of any gain occurring.

I made eight variations: two precharged and two which require a cold start in two different software versions of Paul Falstad's electronic simulator: one in JavaScript and another in Java.

I had to raise my initial use of 144 volt battery pack split into its two halves of 72 volts each (to participate in the batt/cap/batt sandwich) by doubling that to 216v since I wasn't getting enough contribution from those batteries to adequately raise the voltage performance of this synthesizing business. It still falls short a bit.

None of the batteries contribute any of their voltage as a net gain to the circuit and a net loss to their voltage since their scoped values indicate a weak AC wave of a little over 4 amps or less (sometimes down to a few hundred nano amps) passing through them equal in both positive and negative value consistently over time. I interpret this to imply that they are getting a 'conditioning' to help maintain their state of charge and their overall health and long life as batteries since they need the 'exercise' in exchange for their service to this circuit. But their purpose in this circuit is merely to borrow their voltage without draining them of any - again - over time: ie, no net loss to their state of charge.

In other words, I've split voltage and current into two halves. I don't try to use a voltage source to run this circuit, but only to initiate it from a cold start and then, only a little is drained from the 6 volt battery: 60 nano amps; 30 nano amps shows up on each of the two aerials/antennas. I restrict my use of voltage to being a mere presence - not as a source to be drained. I take as my inspiration an idea which already exists: a capacitor built with its electroplating of two different metallic electronegativities on either side of the cap's dielectric separator making it impossible for any current to flow from this galvanic pile (and kill its dipole), yet still retain its voltage difference between its terminals/plates. A fellow in England makes use of a capacitor with an iron thin film on side and alumin(i)um on the other.

The current synthesis is appearing as you, Raui, says it does whenever the 10 Farad capacitor gets lowered to 10 milli Farads, or more so whenever it's lowered to 10 yokto Farads.

So, strictly speaking, I have to assume that only current is synthesized or decomposed - not voltage: since voltage can be constantly reused without drainage imposed upon its source other than losses due to inefficiencies inherent in any circuit design.

At first, I assumed this could be built as designed. But then I looked on eBay and found only variable vacuum capacitors of very low Farads in the range of hundreds of pico as their maximum value. Not to say these couldn't be useful, but dang it will take even longer duration to wait around for any appreciable gain necessary to satisfy an EV hogging the juice!

Then I remembered the Eric Dollard / Chris Carson video and found the Peter Lindemann photos and made the mental connection that my simulation has already been built and tested, successfully!

So, patience would still be mandatory along with two alternatives for varying capacitance.

Earlier prototypes...
                                Circuit Simulator Applet ported to JavaScript by Iain Sharp, from the original in Java by Paul Falstad, Used Here to Promote the Simulation of Surges Arising from the Judicious Use of Negative Resistance. -- browser-based JavaScript
                                http://is.gd/cursors -- CircuitMod-based Java

The eight variations to parametric excitations....
                                Circuit Simulator Applet ported to JavaScript by Iain Sharp, from the original in Java by Paul Falstad, Used Here to Promote the Simulation of Surges Arising from the Judicious Use of Negative Resistance.
                                http://is.gd/syncur1scmf

http://is.gd/coldstart1s
                                http://is.gd/coldstart1scmf

Two switches positioned on either side of the inductive load drains their inductive charge more completely than does a single switch nearby ...
                                http://is.gd/syncur2s
                                http://is.gd/syncur2scmf

http://is.gd/coldstart2s
                                http://is.gd/coldstart2scmf

https://is.gd/divcon -- My first posting of the development of this idea.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Current_source -- This article actually admits to the synthesis of unlimited quantities of net gain, but as a mere abstraction!

The internal resistance of an ideal current source is infinite. An independent current source with zero current is identical to an ideal open circuit. The voltage across an ideal current source is completely determined by the circuit it is connected to. When connected to a short circuit, there is zero voltage and thus zero power delivered. When connected to a load resistance, the voltage across the source approaches infinity as the load resistance approaches infinity (an open circuit). Thus, an ideal current source, if such a thing existed in reality, could supply unlimited power and so would represent an unlimited source of energy.
                                Consequently, I posted some of my earlier work as an extension to that Wikipedia article....
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Curren...External_links

Simulations of an ideal, constant source of current initiated by an idealized AM receiver whose current is only magnifiable while under low load conditions.
                                The first simulation listed in that very long sentence requires prechilling the central inductors of its transformer to nearly absolute zero to initiate a cold start before raising their temperature back up to room temperature. I imagined at the time that they could have been cold started at the factory or at the EV retailer / repair shop before sales and maybe periodically whenever the customer let it run itself down. The third simulation in that sentence/list must be chilled all the time. {Although I further wanted to fantasize that maybe chilling isn't necessary in either of those two situations if the magnetizable core of their transformers were to be magnetically coupled (bolted) to a very large mass of similar material to their core to prevent their becoming magnetically saturated which I take to be equivalent to overheating? So, chilling might be the opposite to magnetic saturation?}

The neat thing about these types of circuits is that they can always be manipulated into liberating more current provided they haven't died yet.

Heads up...

BTW, whenever I jiggle the capacitance on the right-most capacitor down and then back upwards, most of the time the net change results in a gain in which current dominates voltage, but now it's to a greater degree. In other words, the total watts has gone up (but it's still quite low without the battery-capacitor-battery sandwich boosting the voltage). But once in a while, the net result is less overall rather than a gain. I can increase the likelihood of a net gain if the range of downshifting and upshifting capacitance is very large. Furthermore, I can increase the likelihood of a net loss (hence, the decomposition of current) by using a very tiny range of downshifting/upshifting capacitance. For some strange reason, probability (statistics was never my lovable topic in college) is playing quite a large role in this....

Maybe the two aerials are a source of instability and unpredictability which may be crucial? Maybe T. Henry Moray's use of radioactive substances in his circuit (if I understand correctly) is useful, not for its contribution of energy, but for its destabilizing influence? Although this does not clear up for me what instability or probability have to do with parametric excitation...

PS...
                                If the sweep downwards/upwards is large, then the probability of synthesis is great.
                                If the sweep is very small, then decomposition is likely to occur.
                                Last edited by Vinyasi; 06-08-2018, 11:32 PM. Reason: forgot the links to the prototypes made prior to these simulaitons

Comment

Working...
                                X