X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C.o.p. >1

09052010284 - Vox

Plain and simple, with love
    Last edited by Inquorate; 05-09-2010, 07:10 AM.
    Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Have you measured COP>1 with this set up???

I tried the same thing a while back and had exactly the same COP as a standard set up...

Could you tell us about your coil, frequency, duty cycle, etc please
    "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
    Nikola Tesla

Comment

YouTube - energy gain from 6 hr run of tesla switch bedini hybrid

YouTube - for replicators

Bedini coil Tesla Switch Hybrid - Heretical Builders

don't think the frequency matters that much, just make the pulse width long enough to build a magnetic field in the inductor, and no longer. Then cut the pulse so there is a reverse voltage spike. Both the initial pulse and the recovered spike charge the charge battery at 60 percent efficiency. That equals 120 percent.

Keep the pulses far enough apart that the charge battery doesn't start to boil; cells get destroyed. Keep the pulses close enough together, and the ions in the charge battery will overcome their inertia and keep going (charging), while the source batteries' ions will not.

Here's the scope shots to expect
      http://Www.inquorate.vox.com/library...> <br /> The topmost waveform is from the sig gen, the next from coil - emitter junction andgrounded on the rightmost vertical line, the bottom one is from the charge battery positive and grounded as previous.

As you can see, the charge battery spends a lot more time charging than the source batteries spend discharging.

I've been busy last two months with a newborn, but yes I've measured cop > 1 and sincerely hope I can duplicate myself when next I have time.
      Last edited by Inquorate; 05-09-2010, 08:13 AM.
      Atoms move for free. It's all about resonance and phase. Make the circuit open and build a generator.

Comment

Originally posted by Inquorate View Post
        YouTube - energy gain from 6 hr run of tesla switch bedini hybrid

YouTube - for replicators

Bedini coil Tesla Switch Hybrid - Heretical Builders

don't think the frequency matters that much, just make the pulse width long enough to build a magnetic field in the inductor, and no longer. Then cut the pulse so there is a reverse voltage spike. Both the initial pulse and the recovered spike charge the charge battery at 60 percent efficiency. That equals 120 percent.

Keep the pulses far enough apart that the charge battery doesn't start to boil; cells get destroyed. Keep the pulses close enough together, and the ions in the charge battery will overcome their inertia and keep going (charging), while the source batteries' ions will not.

Here's the scope shots to expect
        http://Www.inquorate.vox.com/library...> <br /> The topmost waveform is from the sig gen, the next from coil - emitter junction andgrounded on the rightmost vertical line, the bottom one is from the charge battery positive and grounded as previous.

As you can see, the charge battery spends a lot more time charging than the source batteries spend discharging.

I've been busy last two months with a newborn, but yes I've measured cop > 1 and sincerely hope I can duplicate myself when next I have time.
        Excellent and congrats on the new born!

Wonder why my results in the past weren't exciting though I only tried a 50% duty cycle.... in hindsight, that may have been too much current for the battery since there would hardly be any rest period...

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
        Nikola Tesla

Comment

Very nice design Inquorate. I've just started getting into reading on this site again after a lot of studying circuitry and it's great to see such a display of knowledge in managing the phenomena within a circuit.

Have you considered additional a multiwire coil? I've noticed substantial fields around some hand wound coils that I have when using impulses. I can literally get very large potential fields off of wires that are wrapped around the toroidal coil, with out attaching them into the active circuit. And I can light Neon's and LEDs from them.

Can you advise me on determining coil saturation levels? I've come across formulas but I was wondering what measuring instruments may be available to get actual measurements. I could really use some advice on this, and I'll go back to searching about how others do it in a pragmatic,affordable manner.

Again, nice design, and I hope to try it out once my scope CRT is repaired.

Comment

50/50 probably wouldn't work. Either the inductor stays 'on' for longer than is necessary, wasting energy, or the charge battery is being overcharged.

For any given inductor, if t=saturation of magnetic field, then you want pulse width = t, and frequency roughly = 3t, but that depends on the batteries you use.

Try this signal generator

YouTube - variable pulse width square wave signal generator with protection from inductive spikes

The pulse width 'on' time is controlled by a different resistor than the 'off' time.

So you can get one right and then play with the other.

Comment

50/50 probably wouldn't work. Either the inductor stays 'on' for longer than is necessary, wasting energy, or the charge battery is being overcharged.

For any given inductor, if t=saturation of magnetic field, then you want pulse width = t, and frequency roughly = 3t, but that depends on the batteries you use.

Try this signal generator

YouTube - variable pulse width square wave signal generator with protection from inductive spikes

The pulse width 'on' time is controlled by a different resistor than the 'off' time.

So you can get one right and then play with the other.
              I'll give it another go at some point, but I'll use the OTG Pulse Generator since I have one handy Should be ideal for this application...

Nikola Tesla

Comment

here's the theory behind it;

YouTube - presentation on the properties of the aether, part 1

YouTube - presentation on the properties of the aether, part 2

YouTube - presentation on the properties of the aether, part 3

YouTube - presentation on accessing the kinetic properties of the aether, part 4 in a series of 4

Now I've got a nappy to change, and my ears are melting so I must go before I become a sole parent

Comment

Originally posted by crackahcrackah View Post
                  Very nice design Inquorate. I've just started getting into reading on this site again after a lot of studying circuitry and it's great to see such a display of knowledge in managing the phenomena within a circuit.

Have you considered additional a multiwire coil? I've noticed substantial fields around some hand wound coils that I have when using impulses. I can literally get very large potential fields off of wires that are wrapped around the toroidal coil, with out attaching them into the active circuit. And I can light Neon's and LEDs from them.

Can you advise me on determining coil saturation levels? I've come across formulas but I was wondering what measuring instruments may be available to get actual measurements. I could really use some advice on this, and I'll go back to searching about how others do it in a pragmatic,affordable manner.

Again, nice design, and I hope to try it out once my scope CRT is repaired.

I had considered a multiwire coil, but haven't gotten around to trying it yet. I put a link to a schematic with bifilar coil on the heretical builders thread.

To find the saturation point for any inductor using a scope,

09052010285 - Vox

You'll see that the voltage from the coil collapse will stop increasing when the pulse width gets beyond a certain point.

Or, without a scope, a voltmeter on a high voltage recovery cap to measure the top voltage will probably suffice. Once the voltage recovered stops increasing, you've found the saturation point.

Comment

scope shots

this was the best video I did for scope shots

YouTube - ts bedini hybrid, for ewizard

Thanks for the five stars already guys

Comment

Well done

this was the best video I did for scope shots

YouTube - ts bedini hybrid, for ewizard

Thanks for the five stars already guys
                      As always, thorough work Inquorate! You must be happy....I know the feeling when things go right and you see the results you want. Well done!

TP

Comment

Originally posted by teslaproject View Post
                        As always, thorough work Inquorate! You must be happy....I know the feeling when things go right and you see the results you want. Well done!

TP
                        Thanks TP, it is good when you get results you've hoped for. Thankyou for the encouragement

Comment

Great Vids

Inquo,
                          Thanks so much for posting those 4 vids on the aether. Great explanation, and a real service to many. It puts into practical hands-on terms what Bearden has been saying theory-wise about not destroying the dipole, but takes it a step further. Well-done. Blessings to you and your loved ones.

BTW, your 4th vid seems to stop at 8:53 for some reason. Maybe that was the end.
                          Bob

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Smith View Post
                            Inquo,
                            Thanks so much for posting those 4 vids on the aether. Great explanation, and a real service to many. It puts into practical hands-on terms what Bearden has been saying theory-wise about not destroying the dipole, but takes it a step further. Well-done. Blessings to you and your loved ones.

BTW, your 4th vid seems to stop at 8:53 for some reason. Maybe that was the end.
                            Bob
                            Thanks for the feedback Bob I don't know why it stops early, hope I got the point across though..

Blessings to you and yours also.

Comment

@Inquorate,

Thank you for sharing you circuit. I have made an oscillator version
                              of you circuit and posted it over at:
                              cop > 1
                              The circuit runs very well and the lead acid battery is charging.

Groundloop.

Comment

Working...
                              X