X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TCBOR not power transmission experts:

@baroutologos,
    @all..
    Yes, the T.C.B.O.R. guys (Richard Hull & friends) were experts at building Tesla coils however their main goal was all about arcs and sparks, big Coils producing 15 foot arcs etc. (The Nemisis Tesla Coil etc). They were not experimenting so much with ground displacement currents or long distance transmission of power. The description about the transmission of power over 25 meters or so, they discovered just by accident, wasn't their main goal anyway, not much research was done by them in that regard. (A little sure).

Anyway sorry I mis-understood the thread topic, i.e. picking up the natrual energy from the Earth. -OK.
    I am unfamilar with the Kapanadze machine, so I will need to look at that one for further comment.

Using Longitudinal electric waves to attempt to stimulate Telluric currents with Tesla coil type devices, maybe a good place to start. Modulated Longitudinal signals may stimulate said Telluric currents (at resonance with) and there maybe a gain in a reciever..?

Just never know..? Perhaps a few large copper pipes driven deep into the ground and some high Q resonant coils maybe good first practical step.

Tesla lie? -No, not his nature. I would be committing heresy by agreeing to that.

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

I'd love to do ground experiments but I live 15 floors above the ground, how the heck am I supposed to conduct anything that way?!

For now, I have to continue to run (unsuccessful) experiments in my head.
      Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
        Tesla lie? -No, not his nature. I would be committing heresy by agreeing to that.

Lol, nobody has said that Tesla lied.
        I admire Tesla too, and Beaty certainly has a hertzian approach.
        The point here is to inject input into this thread by putting together information wherever it might come from and whoseever theories might need to be looked at from a different angle, so we don`t end up like the catholic church.

Comment

@:

@baroutologos,
          The Kapanadze machine looks extreamly interesting. Very worthy of further study & replication attempts. It seems to use technology & components commonly known to people on this forum. 100kW! Wow ..if it's true?

@Xenomorph,
          LoL, no we don't want to become like the catholic church and censor views, ideas or theorys. (Or prophecies, missing bible texts, possible life on other planets, etc etc. LOL). I understand what this forum is about, I love it, it gives me meaning in life, I love this stuff.

@amigo,
          Very funny, 15 floors up. Ground a long way down.. Maybe you could go the "otherway" and use a eleveted aluminium skined balloon filled with helium/hydrogen? - perhaps not.
          BTY I also have downloaded "Tesla Said" (and some others) which for quite awhile I have been looking for.. Thankyou as I received the link from Damo, whom received it from you.

"Doesn't matter how many times you kick the coyote in the head, it's still gonna eat chickens". - EPD

Comment

Thanks for the feedback all.

Yes, as I see it, our study should have two axis. One at building high Q resonators, and secondly at styding ground signals.

Yes, i live in an apartment also, and the only ground available is the piping coming up. By the way, if experiments suggest, i will relocate to country (father's house) and work there.

A little comment about Tesla bibliography. Its a good thing to know what Tesla said and supported and an even better to see his work style and on field ideas and concerns. Colorado Springs notes, IMO are a must in knowing and demystifying Tesla.

Are there such detailed notes, after Colorado Springs (January 1900)?

Comment

@baroutologos
              THE POINT is if you do not know what you are doing, no matter the experiments you end with zero, as always.
              From your perspective maybe but mine is quite different, the question is how many experiments have you actually performed to be qualified to make this statement? I have performed hundreds of real experiments in a wide range of scientific fields and power extraction from the ground plane is one I know from experience. Here is a simple experiments you may want to perform---
              1)take a long vertical wire and break the connection to ground with a very small set of vibrating contacts, place an identical vertical wire nearby with a small signal diode and capacitor in series. The vibrating contacts will discharge the capacitor on the second line through a tickler coil which breaks the contacts on the first line. The contacts must be mass balanced, I am not speaking of a silly inefficient store bought relay, I mean a precision mass balanced relay which can oscillate for almost 20 seconds from a single impulse. When it is tuned correctly the oscillations will be continuous proving there is a potential difference between the atmosphere and ground, it does not produce power it simply oscillates and that is the point. If however there is a storm nearby the contacts can produce 1/4 inch arcs to the ground wires and light neon bulbs. I repeated this experiment which was performed in the late 1800's before "radio" was popular thus that was never the source of the energy which drives this device.
              Regards
              AC
              Last edited by Allcanadian; 02-18-2010, 08:13 AM.

Comment

Ok, so you point out there is a feeble energy that can be harvested between ground and an eleveted plate. Still easier, to avoid the trouble is to get two ground rods , stick them to appropriate place and light LEDs or even a JT circuit. - even though not quite the same principle of operation - in power terms you have more or less the same.

We are talking here about considerable power via resonance.
                For your information, this past 1 1/2 year i have conducted too many experiements, in the electrical field of course, even though the apparatus used was not of that finest quality.

The field and potential combinations are enormous. Even IF YOU KNOW what you are doing, chances are most people would not succeed. Not to mention if they do not what they doing...

Thanks for your contribution on the vertical wires, anyway.
                Last edited by baroutologos; 02-18-2010, 12:31 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sputins View Post
                  @amigo,
                  Very funny, 15 floors up. Ground a long way down.. Maybe you could go the "otherway" and use a eleveted aluminium skined balloon filled with helium/hydrogen? - perhaps not.
                  BTY I also have downloaded "Tesla Said" (and some others) which for quite awhile I have been looking for.. Thankyou as I received the link from Damo, whom received it from you.
                  Here's some more random stuff:

Free File Hosting Made Simple - MediaFire
                  Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Suggested Earth Frequency Detector

I was thinking in pursue of the original idea - that is getting energy from the earth at specific frequency via resonance enhancement - so i am naturally lead to identify those specific frequencies.

A geophysic will certainly knows more about telluric currents. From my reading those are DC flowing from south to north at daytime... but for resonance purposes DC is out of interest.

I am looking for oscillating currents. Most earth currents work at ELF as 8 Hz etc. Again those frequencies are of little importance since the extra low Q of resonators and the physical arrangment of them make this ELF almost impossible to harness.

Any telluric current that can bear a frequency high enough (say 20-100 Khz and assuming those frequencies exist in earth, it may have some potential indeed.

I suggest a simple device resembling a "crystal radio" set for identifying those type of frequencies. Namely a elevated terminal or air-capacity that is connected to a ground.

Of course this will pick-up any kind of frequency either as electricity from earth (longitudinal waves) or EM radiation that is converted to electricity on the mettalic surface (Hertzian waves)

I prefer to work on the first principle i.e. collecting currents from ground that oscillate back and forth to air terminal capacity.

I have been inspired to do so by Tesla's patents of "Apparatus for utilizing effects transmited via the natural media" that their goal was to pick-up oscillations from the ground (longitudinal waves) rather than EM radiation.

I know it will be difficult to tell whether any strong signal actually comes from ground or air, but it may be the case the ground to offer quite stronger signals than the EM does (assuming you are not next to an emmiting antenna)

Anyway, i think i am gonna use the following schematics since lack of O-scope.
                    Attached Files

Comment

What Kapanadze is doing is amplification of feeble telluric currents. Watch his video on youtube when some guy measured current going from water pipe as 23A ! Amplification of power using Tesla coil.If you can make for positive HV at the end of wire and connect second end to ground those feeble currents start to speed up quickly.Amperage is just an amount of charge flowing in second.
                      More charge - more amperage, fast charge - more amperage.

Comment

American Marconi Foundation Website updates:

Ground hogs:

Recently the American Marconi Foundation (Eric Dollard & Co) has made some updates to the website. Home :: AMERICAN MARCONI FOUNDATION Checkout the Download section, includes a PDF document written by Eric: (EPDPaper) - System for the Reception and Transmission of Telluric Waves. -Interesting reading!

In the Blog section there is BuildYourOwnAlexAnt pdf, also worth downloading.

There are some other interesting pdf's there as well & it seems Eric's original papers are going to be avaliable for free download in the near future.

Remember to sign the Guestbook section too, support them if you can.

With Respect,

Comment

Thanks Sputins!

It seems to be a decent read. I take my time on this.

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
                            Let me tell you a story...
                            During the stimulation of a member
                            it came as a revelation to me so as how to have been possible...to capture Free-energy out of the environment. (radiant energy)
                            baroutologos,

So what did you do to capture radiant energy from the environment?

- Schpankme

Beware, stimulation of a member can make you go blind!

Comment

Stimulate member.

Originally posted by Schpankme View Post
                              - Schpankme
                              Beware, stimulation of a member can make you go blind!
                              Yes, Schpankyou! Ok you can have a few points for that clever yet terrible joke. LOL.

Comment

Hey spank,

Not a single experiment tried this way yet. as we speak, i am experimenting on getting a good understanding of resonance and see for sure if there is any magic solely in it.

Later i will investigate the telluric currents for potential energy extraction, but frequency determination and building alarge resonator to specific frequency can be a real pain!

See you

Comment

Working...
                                X