One of them is definitely the TS:
    esp@cenet — Bibliographic data

A picture of Benitez version of the TS:

/Hob
    Hob Nilre
    http://www.youtube.com/nilrehob

More on Carlos Benitez

Hi,

Check this page for more diagrams: Zero Point Energy - Carlos Benitez - MDG 2007

Take care,

Michel
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jeYscnFpEyA

Comment

Originally posted by nilrehob View Post
      Hi all,

Here are some interesting patents from around 1915-1918:
      esp@cenet — results view

One of them is definitely the TS:
      esp@cenet — Bibliographic data

A picture of Benitez version of the TS:

/Hob
      Very interesting. Thank you for sharing

Vtech
      'Get it all on record now - get the films - get the witnesses -because somewhere down the road of history some bastard will get up and say that this never happened'

General D.Eisenhower

http://www.nvtronics.org

Comment

just the same i posted in the tesla switch thread a couple of days ago

Benitez seem to be knowledgeable of many things, as Tesla's energy conversion, resonant motor operation (rotovereter) etc

All back to the start of 1900.

Baroutologos

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
          just the same i posted in the tesla switch thread a couple of days ago

Benitez seem to be knowledgeable of many things, as Tesla's energy conversion, resonant motor operation (rotovereter) etc

All back to the start of 1900.

Baroutologos
          Yes, I gave you credit for this find in two other threads but i forgot to do it here, my apologies.
          I just made a thread of its own for it and dug up the original patents.

The patent in which the picture above is found mention an "interrupter", what is that and where in the circuit is it:
          "...the primary 15 of an ordinary induction coil provided with an interrupter..." ?

/Hob
          Hob Nilre

Comment

If you are clever enough you will see at once that it's a circuit which was developed from the same source as Edwin Gray switching element tube circuit.
            It has the same structure and is revealing that spark gap in Gray tube has magnetic not electric nature.Carbon rods are used to pick up radiant energy which is then converted into DC.
            Check Edison notes on etheric force.

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
              If you are clever enough you will see at once that it's a circuit which was developed from the same source as Edwin Gray switching element tube circuit.
              It has the same structure and is revealing that spark gap in Gray tube has magnetic not electric nature.Carbon rods are used to pick up radiant energy which is then converted into DC.
              Sorry, I'm not clever at all, isn't that obvious?

Later in the patent he refers to the spark-gap as the "spark-gap",
              so i figure the "interrupter" is something else but the spark-gap?

I don't know the source to Gray's circuit,
              but i do see similarities in Inquorate's circuit "something for nothing".

/Hob
              Hob Nilre

Comment

Sorry, I was thinking about this patent :
                http://tesla3.com/free_websites/zpe_benitez_121561.gif

Comment

From patent 14,311, the TS alike above:

"Of course the current furnished by the discharge of battery 1-2 alone, would produce a smaller charge in the batteries 3-4, but that current can be increased by any of the methods already described in the aforesaid Patents No. 17,811/14, and 559/15, and by these means it is always possible to charge and discharge alternately each battery 1-2 and 3-4, from one to another, keeping constant a predetermined charge, and furthermore producing an excess of electrical energy, that can be employed at will."

Intriguing!

/Hob
                  Hob Nilre

Comment

What kind of usage of transformers is this?
                    Benitez patent 17,811 is full of it!
                    e and f are diodes, allowing current only in the direction of the arrow.
                    It reminds me somehow of the hex-converter.
                    Can someone explain this please?

/Hob
                    Attached Files
                    Hob Nilre

Comment

Is it maybe related to the Avramenko plug?

/Hob
                      Hob Nilre

Comment

Is it maybe related to the Avramenko plug?

/Hob
                        So it looks like a magnetic pickup rather than an electrostatic one, coupled to the AV-plug configuration.

I did not read the full patent (on my to-do list) - I guess I should now.
                        Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

Sorry, I'm not clever at all, isn't that obvious?

Later in the patent he refers to the spark-gap as the "spark-gap",
                          so i figure the "interrupter" is something else but the spark-gap?

I don't know the source to Gray's circuit,
                          but i do see similarities in Inquorate's circuit "something for nothing".

/Hob
                          I figure the interrupter is just a switch.

/Hob
                          Hob Nilre

Comment

Yes, I gave you credit for this find in two other threads but i forgot to do it here, my apologies.
                            I just made a thread of its own for it and dug up the original patents.

The patent in which the picture above is found mention an "interrupter", what is that and where in the circuit is it:
                            "...the primary 15 of an ordinary induction coil provided with an interrupter..." ?

/Hob
                            Hi Goolge "Mercury Interupter". A Rotary switch that used the rise and fall of Mercury to make and break contact. Tesla spent lots of time during the 20's designing many of these.

this link has many interesting apparatus: The Turn Of The Century Electrotherapy Museum Tesla Library
                            ( perhaps it should be apparatii ?)
                            enjoy
                            Rob
                            Last edited by ourbobby; 03-03-2010, 10:34 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                              Hi,
                              I don't want to get into this here, because I am in consultation with someone else on this topic. The Gray device that you refer to does not work at all like you suggest - Only in the patent description and in literal translation of the patent. The Gray tube is an extremely complex piece of equipment. Only a superficial rendering is made in the patent drawings. Commonly referred to as the CSET.

Anyone who has attempted a replication of the Gray tube has discovered, the power losses through the circuit are similar to those being experienced by those in another thread attempting to replicate alleged results from the "telsa switch" - I wish these people luck working with solid state materials and the TS.

One final comment, regarding the supply of excess current, you will only ever get that which is there. Free energy is a much maligned term. Etheric force , as per Edison, is a tangible asset if you know what it is and how it works. I would also suggest that it is not quantum physics either, but something far more simpler to manipulate.

Regards
                              Rob

Comment

Working...
                              X