Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Open letter to P. Lindemann

Dear mr. Lindemann,

I have been reading about your work and i have seen some video's as well.
    Like many others, i have been researching free energy. Tesla work. Stan Meyers work, and of course my own.

I was very impressed by your knowledge and by your explanation of many subjects in the field.

Please dont take this wrong, and i think you wont, because you are a smart person:
    A smart man once told me. The most stupid question is the question who is never asked....
    Do you know a way of getting serious OU?
    I just wanna be sure. Thats all.

Secondly.
    How about your explanation on Stan Meyers patents?
    Are you still behind your theory, which we all seen on youtube?
    If so, maybe its time for you to help the many out there and explain how to make a replica. That way, you can help them very much. They all spend much money on that.....

Again, i really appriciate your hugh contribution and i trully hope that some one finds a way to deliver a system which can provide clean free energy to all the people around the whole world.

Steve
    ionizationx
    Last edited by stevie1001; 01-11-2010, 06:04 PM.

Of Course!

Dear Steve,

Of course I know how to make devices that produce more energy than they run on. In fact, I know quite a few ways.

The MYTH of Free Energy is that hobbyists can build one of these things in their spare time! The fact is, that 99.9% of all people could not even make a ball-point pen from scratch parts in their garage, or even something as well understood as an internal combustion engine. These are major engineering projects that take time, energy, money, KNOWLEDGE and SKILL.

I work for a living. That means I don't have much time for these projects anymore. I set out to study Free Energy technology in my early 20's, in 1973. Since then, I have learned much more than I ever imagined was possible about this field, and having stayed alive, I ended up being considered "knowledgeable" by comparison with others.

I have been told, by people who knew Stan Meyer, that my explanation of Stan's system, as presented in the YouTube clip, is essentially correct, but slightly over simplified. But that was the purpose of my lecture at the KeelyNet Conference, to make things understandable to the whole audience.

As for why I haven't published exactly how to do it, Aaron and I were going to work the whole thing out, at the end of the summer in 2008, when the big crash happened. We both ran out of money and had to stop all of our projects. In the meantime, a number of other people have worked it out and there are some Yahoo Groups right now showing people how to run an engine/generator set on water.

Good luck with your research. That is all I am going to say here. No more questions.

Peter
    Peter Lindemann, D.Sc.

Open System Thermodynamics Perpetual Motion Reality Electric Motor Secrets
    Battery Secrets Magnet Secrets Tesla's Radiant Energy Real Rain Making
    Bedini SG: The Complete Handbook Series Magnetic Energy Secrets

Comment

Originally posted by Peter Lindemann View Post
      Dear Steve,

Of course I know how to make devices that produce more energy than they run on. In fact, I know quite a few ways.

The MYTH of Free Energy is that hobbyists can build one of these things in their spare time! The fact is, that 99.9% of all people could not even make a ball-point pen from scratch parts in their garage, or even something as well understood as an internal combustion engine. These are major engineering projects that take time, energy, money, KNOWLEDGE and SKILL.

I work for a living. That means I don't have much time for these projects anymore. I set out to study Free Energy technology in my early 20's, in 1973. Since then, I have learned much more than I ever imagined was possible about this field, and having stayed alive, I ended up being considered "knowledgeable" by comparison with others.

I have been told, by people who knew Stan Meyer, that my explanation of Stan's system, as presented in the YouTube clip, is essentially correct, but slightly over simplified. But that was the purpose of my lecture at the KeelyNet Conference, to make things understandable to the whole audience.

As for why I haven't published exactly how to do it, Aaron and I were going to work the whole thing out, at the end of the summer in 2008, when the big crash happened. We both ran out of money and had to stop all of our projects. In the meantime, a number of other people have worked it out and there are some Yahoo Groups right now showing people how to run an engine/generator set on water.

Good luck with your research. That is all I am going to say here. No more questions.

Peter
      Dear Peter,

Thank you for your response.
      It clears a lot and at the same time it raises multiple questions.........
      However, i do respect your wishes not to answer questions.

Best regards
      Steve
      Last edited by stevie1001; 01-11-2010, 11:38 PM.

Comment

Those exctaclty key points i have on my mind. We are bound at making rough, primitive devices, decorated with high tech stuff as transistors etc.

The point is, i hope, somehow we perceive an easy way to go - has to be- and then we start outsourcing the machining, etc etc

Baroutologos

Comment

see the water sparkplug thread

One thing I do is I stick to my guns on what I'm willing to spend on these
          projects and when I hit it, I don't go over.

Anyway, on the lawnmower engine, we disabled the stock magneto and
          used an ignition coil triggered by a reed switch that was triggered by the
          magnet on the flywheel and we could slide the reed switch to change timing.

This is all in the water sparkplug thread I believe. Please search there for
          what Peter and I did on the lawnmower. That thread was originally started
          to have an ignition that could run an engine on water.
          Sincerely,
          Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
          Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
          RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

I call bullsh@t.

There isn't a single person on this or any forum that knows how to do this. Don't take me the wrong way... I believe OU and FE are possible. I believe they may even have been already achieved.

It is quite obvious that a free energy device would be in front of millions of eyes in a matter of a couple of days with youtube and the rest of the internet. So don't even get me started on conspiracy theories... Give me the key to this **** I will take it public... What the hell are you afraid of? MIB - Bring it biatches! They might get me but not without the world knowing about it first... I will sacrifice myself for that no problem.

While I respect those of you who are very smart with electronics, mechanics, raw ingenuity and even those who have the gift to "sound" like you know what your talking about...

You do not know how to achieve free energy anymore than my kids do. Even if you did why would anyone with this knowledge waste time an energy posting in a forum?

Would'nt they either...

A. Be looking for ways to make money with it, not wasting time in forums. Not telling people they are sitting on it for one lame a$$ excuse or another.
            OR
            B. Sharing it with like minded individuals for the betterment of mankind in an open forum or message board.

Steorn is actually doing both! Not sure if they have it or not. But whatever.

It cracks me up everytime I read yet another post from a "so called" expert trying to "leak" little hints here and there... "Oh yes son, you almost figured it out! Keep trying your soo close it's scary!" WTF is that? BS that's what.

The illusion that you could somehow crack their code and figure out what they already know.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP. PERIOD. Stop wasting my f'in time I already gotta read through 50 pages of BS to get a couple simple diagrams that I know already work... let alone deal with this stupid obscurity.

For these reasons I respectfully call BULLSH@T!

DISCALIMER - These statements do not necessarily reflect the thoughts of the other side of my brain, therefore I cannot accept any responsibility for anything that this side of my brain says at the moment.

UZ

Comment

Well Peter...

I really hope you don't take that knowledge to grave with you, like many before you did. I am not suggesting you are going to die soon - I wish you live long long time, but we do not have the brain xerox technology to save the contents of your mind for later use.

So, unless you share the knowledge in some other fashion it will be lost to the rest of us. And now is a good time like any other to start sharing. After all, your ideas/plans did not transpire due to economic situation, but that does not mean other people would not succeed.

Otherwise, out of respect for everyone's feelings and for the sake of harmony on this forum, I will not post how I feel about the FE community, as those words would be several magnitudes harsher than what unzapped wrote above.
              Are the ravings of a lunatic signs of a genius?

Comment

@uz

UZ,

I gave you the distinctions here to help you:
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...cation-ou.html

I told you the difference between over 1.0 cop and overunity.

Your argument is nothing new and has a fundamental flaw.

There are MULTIPLE over 1.0 energy devices throughout this entire forum.

Most people are simply unaware of how to recognize one if they saw it.

Bedini's sg has been over 1.0 from the beginning but most people didn't
                have the sense to understand it. If you can recover 90% into another
                battery WITHOUT EVEN INCLUDING THE MECHANICAL WORK and then
                you do consider the mechanical work of 20% for example, that is
                cop 1.1

If you charge a bank of 4 batteries on the back end with one on the front,
                and when the front battery is down, put it on the back and take one
                one the back and bring it to the front, and you keep doing this cycle,
                all the world you get is WAY OVER 1.0 cop and again, most people don't
                even know how to analyze what is there.

The attraction motor is over 1.0 cop.

I was the first to show over 1.0 cop with the Rosemary Ainslie circuit,
                which it is over 1.0 cop. I showed both overunity AND over 1.0 cop.
                I did this not only with a 10,000 sample per screen sample with exported
                data to a spreadsheet to prove the #'s, I also did it with battery draw
                down tests showing MORE joules of work in heat produced that what left
                the battery. The protocols that I followed ARE the protocols that were
                designed by British Petroleum (BP) to validate and certify her original tests.
                I didn't get 17cop they BP certified, but enough to prove the concept
                is valid.

If you don't understand a bouncing ball is over 1.0 cop, then you will
                have a though time ever seeing what potential even is.
                Sincerely,
                Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Wow

I have been working on this for only 5 years so my opinion has no real clout But.. I do believe that it's possible, many people have calmed success John Bedini said he had a gun shoved in his face, and that's not hard for me to believe, but the net has changed the ability to instantly release information. if OU has been achieved a small device as proof of concept released in a technical paper that could be built by FE continuity this seems to be reasonable and would be a game changer for everyone. I know for me and many of my friends would if we had it, we would release it. So you have to wonder if the legacy inventors have pulled it off or not. and believe me this is hard for me to accept I look up to them as my hero's. its time to come clean and do the right thing.
                  Tecknomancer
                  Zeropointfuel.com

Comment

Aaron, I read your theory. Oh thats right you are helping me with your little subtle hints and theories... Help me like I am stupid right? Dont help me SHOW ME...

Build me a device that puts out more measurable, usable energy, than YOU put in... Convert that abundance of energy that you gained from natural forces into electricity and run itself again, charge a battery, something to prove that it can achieve at the very least UNITY. Make your boucing ball bounce forever with it's COP>1

The proof is in the usefullness of the technology. It is possible that the conversion of energy from one form negates any gain you get from nature.

If you can forever charge battery's and get mechanical work out of theprocess... you can sure build a circuit so I dont physically have to take the jumper of the source battery to place it on the charged battery... This is what we all consider "closing the loop" why is it so hard if it already exists and you have done it? If you did it with the Rosemary Ainslie circuit. Where have you posted the HOW TO? and who has successfully replicated it?

Stop sitting there saying I have done it, it is possible, yada, yada, yada.

Seriously everytime some idiot posts an OU device to YT or a self running magnet motor it gets over a million hits and damn near that many replicators. Find a way to close the loop... let your device run for months, show people how to do it, challenge them to copy you...

You say it's possible. PL thoerizes about it, every other OU, FE flag waver out there claims they have done it.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Do something useful with it! I can say I think it's possible, but I don't have the slightest clue on how to do it...

UZ

Comment

There is a lot of impatience and angry energy floating around everywhere on the planet right now.
                      I personally respect all the people on all the sides of this current argument.

I think getting along is a choice and at the moment we are needing to concentrate a little more than normal on making the effort to get along.
                      Please keep the nasties to a minimum, or perhaps write them out but decide NOT to post them once they are written.

That said,
                      I think it would be really nice to have a separate category for those devices that have shown cop>1 for a consolidated list.
                      I don't care what to call it... ou or cop>1

if I can do with my easy circuit what is utterly impossible without it, then I am happy.

I would like to see all the cop>1 winners in one place, however, so I am making that request to any admin who would like to help with that.
                      (A locked sticky with a list of links would do well.)

And, please everyone, make the choice to get along and work together.
                      We must NOT allow ourselves to be divided and to fight with each other.
                      We are all that we have!

jeanna
                      Last edited by jeanna; 01-12-2010, 02:19 AM.

Comment

In commercial electronics, it usually takes over a million a year in funding to come up with a new product that is only incrementally better than the last, and is completely "conventional" with very little really "new" in it at all.

But somehow, F-E inventors and researchers working out of their homes are all "frauds" if they don't create a time-traveling DeLorean for $237 in their spare time

This is not the "movies"... No one is being paid to entertain or enlighten anyone here. Those that help themselves and who show effort and interest, receive help and encouragement (we have seen dozens of examples of this in these forums, and it is truly uplifting to see).

Those who want it all to be handed to them like some kind of download containing the secrets of the Universe, and "want it right now", get exactly what they put into it.

Comment

Originally posted by unzapped View Post
                          Aaron, I read your theory. Oh thats right you are helping me with your little subtle hints and theories... Help me like I am stupid right? Dont help me SHOW ME...

Build me a device that puts out more measurable, usable energy, than YOU put in... Convert that abundance of energy that you gained from natural forces into electricity and run itself again, charge a battery, something to prove that it can achieve at the very least UNITY. Make your boucing ball bounce forever with it's COP>1

The proof is in the usefullness of the technology. It is possible that the conversion of energy from one form negates any gain you get from nature.

If you can forever charge battery's and get mechanical work out of theprocess... you can sure build a circuit so I dont physically have to take the jumper of the source battery to place it on the charged battery... This is what we all consider "closing the loop" why is it so hard if it already exists and you have done it? If you did it with the Rosemary Ainslie circuit. Where have you posted the HOW TO? and who has successfully replicated it?

Stop sitting there saying I have done it, it is possible, yada, yada, yada.

Seriously everytime some idiot posts an OU device to YT or a self running magnet motor it gets over a million hits and damn near that many replicators. Find a way to close the loop... let your device run for months, show people how to do it, challenge them to copy you...

You say it's possible. PL thoerizes about it, every other OU, FE flag waver out there claims they have done it.

PUT UP OR SHUT UP! Do something useful with it! I can say I think it's possible, but I don't have the slightest clue on how to do it...

UZ
                          You strike me as being very impatient UZ, with no respect for people who have spent their lives studying these forces/devices. Your first sentence sums it up real nice. "DONT TELL ME, SHOW ME" Thats straight up lazy.

You have so much to say about something YOU admit to not having "the slightest clue" about.

Aarons right, there are multiple devices on this forum with the potential to take them as far as you are capable. JB just recently show a SIMPLE motor that does over 1500rpm on 3ma @ 12v. With no attempt to recapture any input energy OR make use of the rotor. Come on, we are not your parents here to spoon feed you, as it is there is so much here that has been freely given for you to study and work with. People like John Bedini amongst others, have put decades into their research and understanding, obsessing over every little detail, perfecting every angle they can.

Peter is spot on when he says it takes MONEY (and lots of it usually) along with time and resources to develop something like this.

"Build me a device that puts out more measurable, usable energy, than YOU put in..."

Go buy a solar panel dude. You dont have to put squat into it. That squashes that argument right there....you did say MORE energy than YOU put into it, only going on your words here.

"If you can forever...." Impossible. Something is ALWAYS going to wear out, or need to be replaced. You jump from one argument to another, wanting this, then that, with no understanding of WHAT you are chasing. You arent interested in the processes, nor are you interested in LEARNING about the systems.

You are simply in it for the GLORY. You will probably never get what you are after for that reason alone.

Regards (to everyone else).
                          "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

Originally posted by jibbguy View Post

Those who want it all to be handed to them like some kind of download containing the secrets of the Universe, and "want it right now", get exactly what they put into it.
                            Couldnt have put it better myself
                            "Once you've come to the conclusion that what what you know already is all you need to know, then you have a degree in disinterest." - John Dobson

Comment

What surprises me is how few seem to grasp that if free energy technology is released it will change the paradigm of this planet regardless of who makes money on it at the beginning. Eventually, we ALL win because our world will be one based on abundance consciousness rather than scarcity consciousness. This will change everything. Not overnight, I grant you, but it will change for the betterment of humankind.
                              I believe that for "Free Energy" to truly be "free" it must be given away without attachment by ego or greed.
                              I also believe that sacred geometry and the ratios that inherently build our material world (as well as all worlds) will be key to unlocking free energy tech (hence my username).
                              I implore all of you who know the methods to share them. Time is running out.
                              Peace Always,
                              ~ Golden Mean

If you're interested in healthy living, please check out my site on aquaponics... www.opensourceaquaponics.com
                              I also have various videos on the new paradigm unfolding on My YouTube Channel

"Giving with ANY expectation isn't giving... it's bartering."

Comment

Working...
                              X