Ground enhanced lit lamps - Tesla Coil and Ground

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ground enhanced lit lamps - Tesla Coil and Ground

Being inspired by a russian replication of a solid state Tesla coil, being capable of lighting incadescent lamps, i proceed to replication.
    Anyway, i always wanted a mini Tesla coil.

I manage to make a very innefective one, with a toroid it does not even spark, but with bare wire, it sparks nicely. It has almost no way of tuning, execpt of moving the lead connecting to primary heavy copper coil.

Naturally, i started connecting incadescent bulbs. The more efficient for my device is a 40watts. At first, the lamp barely heated its filament. after adding a small, SEC like toroid, thus eliminating the sparks, lamps light very little.

By touching, one lamp's lead to various points of the primary winding and the other lead to almost... anything, i managed to ligh the lamp some 20-25% of max brightness.

The greater lamp brighthness with the smaller device input is achieved by connecting the lamp lead to a suitable point, adjusting the other "movable lead" of the Tesla coil to an also suitable point and finally... connecting the second lamp's lead to GROUND!

Why ground? Why ground enhances my lamp brightness? does have it to do with resonance nodal points and max amperage region? But to the primary?
    I do not know exactly, anyone with knowleadge and experience, answer by all means.

Baroutolgos
    Last edited by baroutologos; 03-09-2010, 05:38 PM.

It could have something to do with the way incandescent bulbs work. For the tightly wound tungsten filament to glow brightly it requires a good flow of electricity and also a path out of the bulb. The ground gives the bulb what it needs to build maximum resistance in the filament so it will heat up and glow brightly. Just my 2 cents. Can you post the schematic for your setup that would also be helpful.

Comment

nice work

very good work i was test one time before the earth from water pipe on the AC volt and its give me 10V i dont know how but it did .
      i think the earth is the start of out free energy
      if you can send us clear digram for this maybe we can try it

Comment

Thanks @ all,

actually it is a crude solid state Tesla coil.

for links schematics etc go through http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...d-l-smith.html
        thread. It is quite small and readable. The schmatic of mine replication come from RUTUBE user Destine.

Thanks DESTINE...

Make it and try the significance of gorund for yourself.
        One warning or two. Try to make it according specifications. Second, transistors tend to burn quite easily, easpecialy when wires are tangled

You have been warned.

Baroutologos
        Last edited by baroutologos; 03-29-2010, 09:39 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
          Being inspired by a russian replication of a solid state Tesla coil, being capable of lighting incadescent lamps, i proceed to replication.
          Anyway, i always wanted a mini Tesla coil.

I manage to make a very innefective one, with a toroid it does not even spark, but with bare wire, it sparks nicely. It has almost no way of tuning, execpt of moving the lead connecting to primary heavy copper coil.

Naturally, i started connecting incadescent bulbs. The more efficient for my device is a 40watts. At first, the lamp barely heated its filament. after adding a small, SEC like toroid, thus eliminating the sparks, lamps light very little.

By touching, one lamp's lead to various points of the primary winding and the other lead to almost... anything, i managed to ligh the lamp some 20-25% of max brightness.

The greater lamp brighthness with the smaller device input is achieved by connecting the lamp lead to a suitable point, adjusting the other "movable lead" of the Tesla coil to an also suitable point and finally... connecting the second lamp's lead to GROUND!

Why ground? Why ground enhances my lamp brightness? does have it to do with resonance nodal points and max amperage region? But to the primary?
          I do not know exactly, anyone with knowleadge and experience, answer by all means.

Baroutolgos
          this effect?
          Last edited by wings; 07-12-2012, 10:02 PM.

Comment

A very fascinating theory there. Any tangible proof of that?

i can indentify some weak spots of the theory, as a Tesla coil expells electrons... yes it seems like so, but it is an oscilating current.It expells, but also receives in the other part of the wave... unless it expells more than it receives thus, the ground completes the other.

You have to take consideration that my solid state Tesla coil, works and sparks without any ground. What about its electrons? The amount it expells is the same it receives from the atmosfere obviously..

One another issue is the brightness of the bulb is far more greater in primary (few turns) than secondary. Primary corona discharges is insignificant.
            Also when the coil sparks, brightness is diminished, whereas if a suitable topload is connected and the coil Does not spark, then brightness is at its maximum.

EDIT

By the way, this theory provides a very good explanation of Tesla fueless generator thinking concerning "the tank inside a lake and the rushing of water to fill the void" and secodly, why a lighting prefers tall, stand alone objects to hit. (already known)

So as to say, this is the "pump" of electrons from ground (via the load) to the sky.

Anyone here familiar with amounts of electrons expeled by high volatge in a conductor? has to do with frequency? Potentials of course... Current of displacement?

Baroutologos
            Last edited by baroutologos; 11-28-2009, 08:49 AM.

Comment

related

YouTube - TESLA FREE ENERGY

YouTube - Nikola Tesla 9

Comment

All those sh*tty Tesla coils toys frequently posted on youtube (I'm not saying now about videos which wing posted)
                has one obvious flaw and it makes me nut when it is also described in tutotials notes about TC making.
                Secondary in resonance with primary,energy ping-pong between them.
                This is misconception and incorporates (back again) lenz law into TC making it simple HF transformer (loosely coupled)

Can I ask you: what would you do with a pump which will work back and forth sucking and reverting water flow ?

Yes you are right - original TC was a pump of electrons !
                You can still do it with Tesla patents

Comment

This effect is what Tesla described to electrical engineers in 1892-94 in a series of 4 lectures.
                  The lectures were transcribed and collected in a book that was checked for accuracy by Tesla himself.
                  He describes that there is no need for the other wire to return to the dynamo source.
                  He says an aluminum plate on the wall would do it, if the real ground is too far away.

I got the idea that he was telling his audience that this is the normal way a circuit like this should work.

AFAIK his was NOT rectified, so your final effect may be more dependent on the source to continue to provide the 'electrons' or 'currents' as Tesla called them.

Here is a screenshot of the cover page of the book. It is on scribd. (My other computer has the link... sorry)
                  Attached Files

Comment

I have tried to replicated thE Ukranian Experiments with a solid state Tesla coil. see thread regarding ground.

Even though not identical to specs (secondary thicker wire and lesser turns), i can have a 40% lamp brightness efficiency in contrast to input power.

Destine Rutube user, claims he can light his 100 watts bulb to a good degree of brightness using only 30 watts input. I have asked for photos confirmations but none till now.

I think he is plainly wrong about his measurments.

By the way, we all know that electrons can be expelled from metal conductors with application of extreme heat or electrostatic fields.
                    A tesla coil does well the second. So, in order to speak, how great quantity of electrons can be made to expelled from a Tesla coil and at what input expense?
                    Anyone knows enything?

Baroutologos

Comment

By the way, we all know that electrons can be expelled from metal conductors with application of extreme heat or electrostatic fields.
                      A tesla coil does well the second. So, in order to speak, how great quantity of electrons can be made to expelled from a Tesla coil and at what input expense?
                      Anyone knows enything?
                      Baroutologos
                      another effect involved can be the "multipactor" effect this effect can explain the electrons expelled from metal conductors with application of extreme heat or electrostatic fields.

probably like in the Stiffer Testatika Gray ... Fusor

[Editor's Note: P.T. Farnsworth III told Eric Dollard that the multipactor tube and the Tesla coil were a marriage made in heaven! TB]

THE FARNSWORTH MULTIPACTOR TUBE

Comment

Multipactor again,

This tubes are an issue that almost no-one execpt with a fully equiped, standard industrial laboratory can experiment with. So almost no value (for me) as i see it...

The point in this conversation is that: Do tesla coils, emit more electrons to ambient space (via their toploads) than they receive, hence require a good ground (electron replenishment) to function properly?

Secondly if yes, in what ammounts? few micro amps or some considerable quantities?

Do Yuri Mikhailovich has any point on that?
                        My experience on TC is very limited.

Baroutologos

Comment

Disturb ambient electrons, Earth magnetic field will react, tune to it.Simple.
                          From all inventors about I've read only Don Smith explains it in simple terms.
                          I will give you my idea, what Don Smith,Steven Mark,Stanley Meyer and others never talked of just barely mentioned.

If I'm correct lenz law in electric science is exact copy of Newton third law.
                          So the idea is simple : every time you eliminate Lenz law , the "ambient background" has to reply with equal and opposite reaction instead of power source.
                          This seems to be the essence.

Comment

Multipactor again,

This tubes are an issue that almost no-one execpt with a fully equiped, standard industrial laboratory can experiment with. So almost no value (for me) as i see it...

The point in this conversation is that: Do tesla coils, emit more electrons to ambient space (via their toploads) than they receive, hence require a good ground (electron replenishment) to function properly?

Secondly if yes, in what ammounts? few micro amps or some considerable quantities?

Do Yuri Mikhailovich has any point on that?
                            My experience on TC is very limited.

Baroutologos
                            Hi. As far as I understand Teslas coil, it is intended for production of disturbances - currents with as little losses as possible, and if you check Teslas patents he never talks about emiting electrons. I think it sets in motion the electromagnetic field between earth (low potential) and some opposite body of appropriate capacitance (high potential - pressure).
                            Now when this field oscilates it disturbes electrons that are present in this moving field which According to Smith produce excess energy when moving back to previous state.

Comment

distirbance is way far from work extraction. I can distirbut tons and tons of water in a lake with a pebble, but more work cannot be produced.
                              Don smith, has some nice theories there, but he is serious lacking any working device. At least presented.
                              if i say i can produce some 1 MW of extra energy, will you believe me?

Baroutologos

Comment

Working...
                              X