X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 100 Watts of free energy?

https://youtu.be/QYpwTJJ3lh8

This one looks pretty legit, thoughts?

Kind of reminds me of ufopolitics radiant energy thread.

There is NO 100 watts of free energy there. A battery that size can easily power a 100 watt load for a long time. Any lead acid battery will show a small increase in voltage when you first start to use it. As it starts to supply power the current going through the battery will cause an increase in chemical reaction which in turn causes a temporary rise in voltage. If he connected his cap dump circuit to a bank of capacitors you would see that the small 9 volt battery would NOT be able to keep the capacitor bank charged up. His circuit is nothing more than the typical charging and discharging of a coil with the collection of the inductive kickback into a capacitor which he then dumps into the battery. There is nothing special about what he is doing and he certainly is NOT getting a 100 watts of continuous power from that 9 volt battery.
    Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

The thing is the same problem, seen over and over not enough measurement points. I couldn't tell from the video what's happening. You supposedly have 100v cap dumping into a battery. That's legitimate way of charging a LAB. The coil is running as some kind of vibrator and dumping spikes into the caps. On occasion this has been known to charge Caps faster than a normal pulse current, he has big coil with lots of capacitance from the wire insulation, OK how big are the spikes. How many times is the capacitor dumping to the battery? And using test leads with how many ohms of resistance, mine have about 1 ohm.
      I could keep going Take the thing hardwire it make everything visible and measure everything. Then you have real talk about it. I hope its true but to many questions for now.

Matt

Comment

Hi Matt,

He posted this same video on OU.com and started making all those claims. He finds a circuit online somewhere and then slaps it together and acts like he made some great discovery. He doesn't like me very much because I have called him out on his stuff a couple of times. He never makes any real measurements just wild claims.

Take care buddy,
        Carroll
        Just because someone disagrees with you does NOT make them your enemy. We can disagree without attacking someone.

Comment

Well that's what I'm saying. Do the work. If he's not willing to go there then there you are. We have plenty of those around here.

I still won't go on OU.

Matt

Comment

I have seen a lot of lead acid batteries go up in voltage after a couple of minutes of constant current loading, after 10-30 minutes the battery will stop climbing and fall as a normal discharge curve. As the battery discharges, the internal resistance decreases and the voltage begins to increase, that is what is happening, it is a short term effect, not more out than in.

Dave Wing

Comment

Hi all, I've seen that 12.40 volt anomaly area in lead acid batteries, where it just sits there, flat discharge curve for awhile, maybe even climbing a bit.
              Though I still never thoroughly tested the capacitor dump methods, so I'm making experiments along those lines again.
              Nikola Tesla certainly used cap dump methods quite a bit, so probably some value there.
              Even if it's just a method of taking energy from something and using the capacitor to convert it to normal current to dump across transformer or battery, it still has value.
              Also, Jim Watson and his version of Bedini's gravity generator.
              Pretty sure that device used a capacitor dump method also and i heard someone stole one of his batteries, that was running the device, sooo, if there is smoke, there is probably a fire somewhere there of interesting effects.
              peace love light

Here is a pic of Jim Watsons generator, you can see the 3 capacitors, mounted on the right side of machine.
              picture sharing
              Last edited by SkyWatcher; 02-15-2023, 08:25 PM.

Comment

Hi all, and here is bedini's drawing, showing that it is using a capacitor dump of probably a decent voltage, same as Jim Watson's device and more than likely, what Joel Legace is possibly demonstrating.
                peace love light

Comment

The YouTube vid by Joel doesn’t prove much. Look here to see an example of a discharge curve I have seen many times on lead acid batteries. I have a CBA and have done perhaps hundreds of charge and discharge tests on various batteries over the years, many of the battery discharge curves look like the one in the image below, which is found at…
                  https://www.master-instruments.com.a...fied-load.html

Dave Wing
                  Last edited by jettis; 02-16-2023, 05:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by jettis View Post
                    I have seen a lot of lead acid batteries go up in voltage after a couple of minutes of constant current loading, after 10-30 minutes the battery will stop climbing and fall as a normal discharge curve. As the battery discharges, the internal resistance decreases and the voltage begins to increase, that is what is happening, it is a short term effect, not more out than in.

Dave Wing
                    This makes a lot of sense. I've seen the same phenomenon and was scratching my head how the heck the battery is going up in voltage even under load. After 30 minutes it levels off and then starts to drop.

Comment

Working...
                    X