Finally, We need guidance. E-learning suggestion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, We need guidance. E-learning suggestion

I have been given much thought about my new hobby, that turned into passion and i can see potential opportunities from it if it gains any actal benefit besides reconditioning batteries.

I thought about this forum as a ground reference and I cannot resist to the thought and i am urged to suggest that if we are to accomplish anything of value we need guidance, and i mean serious guidance.

From my little martial arts background, i can readily perceive that if i have not physically attended classes and had not been my Sifu's guidance, i would have almost learn nothing by looking yutube vids and reading pages or ancient martial arts text books.

Obviously this is the case with us. If we are to accomplish anything of worth we need guidance. Guidance should come directly from the appropriate Sifu, not a good student.

What i suggest is the creation of an Energetic E-learning school with suitable classes aiming at alternative, renewable and of course free-energy technologies.

Personally i am willing to pay a price to the teacher for his/her service as long as the learning process included a lot small experiments and explainations based on the new technologies and cocluded with the harnessing of ZPE for domestic and not only use.

What you say? interactive learning will severely boost our knowleadge in the workbeanch, instead of wondering around theory after theory and page after page.
    Finally is there any Sifu out there willing to take the commitment to lead us to the energy with more or less standard materials around us?

Baroutologos
    Last edited by baroutologos; 11-14-2009, 07:20 AM.

Finally, we need guidance, E learning

An excellant suggestion, which I fully support. I also support paying a price for invaluable knowledge. I've been lurking around a number of forums and find that this one is the best for such a thread.Time is short, we cannot afford to flounder around re-inventing the wheel. I appeal to those senior members who have such knowledge to please share.
    kentman21

Comment

Guidance

There is a massive amount of guidance out there, but not in the form you would like. Study all the matarial you can get your hands on specially the old stuff. If your after someone to come allong and say heres free energy and this is how it works I think your pushing sh*t up a hill.
      Most of the free energy devices that people have stumbled across only work partially or under certain circumstances and to top it of most dont have a clue as to how they work. They come up with these far out models or use language that is about as worthless as religious text's.
      The matarial we study today is a small subset of what the powers that be have deemed relevant. Study static electricity and you will be amazed at how much is missed out in todays text. By studying this matarial it will also put Electonics in a new light. You will have a better understanding of what those little black box components do.
      Also dont be afraid to think for yourself. If something dosnt sound right question it. Make up your own models for what is occuring. However never forget that you are never truely in contact with what you observing. The difficulty with observing something is that it takes an observer which is the weak point in the chain.
      Also instead of focusing on things like Bedini's development, spread your eye wider and reproduce as much of the matarial you can find. Sure you can learn some studying Bedini's work, however you will only begin to learn when you compare his work with others.
      In short dont worry just do what you can, learn from it what you can, then do some more.
      Cheers
      Damian

Comment

Well said Damian, but if this is the case, most of us we can hope to come up with a OU device in the next life.

If it has been done, and people who have done it are willing to share their knowledge (and a fee is well understandable), irrelevantly their theories and explainations we should be cared about the outcome.

If time is short, and urges of renewable energy are sound enough, the best thing is to be introduced to those devices today, to be implemented in a decade or more. Apart from the fact with a device on hand we could be more focused in this field of reseacrh instead of searching and researching constantly. In the bottom line we are not INTEL's research center.

Most of us we live on a paycheck and hope for a better future. Anyone should understand this.

Baroutologos

Comment

Understandable Barout. Necessity for a overunity device today is very real however it needs to be balanced with the concerns of such a unit being made public. Though i am researching the field i personally do not feel humanity in its current state is ready for it, however that said no one is ever ready for something revolutionary, you simply have to deal with it.
          I feel the human population is way to vast for the introduction of such a unit which would more than likely increase the population further. I know its a horrible prospect, none the less it is obvious that the human race needs culling. If you rule out all emotion and be fair to all those involved, that is the rest of the planet it is a logical and necessary requirement. The human race as a whole has become detached from reality and chooses to throw around such statements as "Its my belief" as though this were licence to get away with anything. The so called new age has made this even worse in some ways.
          Enough of the politics.
          Looking back when i first started on this discovery i am sure i was pretty much like everyone else, throwing out theories like crazy and treating them as fact with no real proof. The easiest way to overcome this is to forget everything you think you are and everything you think you know. When you do so you look at things with a new light.
          For example I recall reading an experiment carried out with a glass plate with a metal plate layed upon it. The capacitor which is what it was is charged and the metal plate removed in an effort to find the locaiton of the charge. It turned out that the charge was held by the glass. Now there is nothing new about this in itself. However it was worded that the metal plate conducted charge much like a water pipe does water and is stored by the glass.
          That sounds all fine and well when you first read it however if you analyze the event you soon realise that the metal plate is in fact not a conductor but instead more a repulser, something that wants to have nothing to do with charge and that the glass was more like a sponge, something that wanted to have everything to do with it. This small detail changes everything when dealing with electricity and other phenomenon. I feel strongly that if you or anyone were to just read a book on static electricity and treat it as though it were the first time you were introduced to it you would gain immensly.
          Sincerely
          Damian

Comment

Originally posted by baroutologos View Post
            I have been given much thought about my new hobby, that turned into passion and i can see potential opportunities from it if it gains any actal benefit besides reconditioning batteries.

I thought about this forum as a ground reference and I cannot resist to the thought and i am urged to suggest that if we are to accomplish anything of value we need guidance, and i mean serious guidance.

From my little martial arts background, i can readily perceive that if i have not physically attended classes and had not been my Sifu's guidance, i would have almost learn nothing by looking yutube vids and reading pages or ancient martial arts text books.

Obviously this is the case with us. If we are to accomplish anything of worth we need guidance. Guidance should come directly from the appropriate Sifu, not a good student.

What i suggest is the creation of an Energetic E-learning school with suitable classes aiming at alternative, renewable and of course free-energy technologies.

Personally i am willing to pay a price to the teacher for his/her service as long as the learning process included a lot small experiments and explainations based on the new technologies and cocluded with the harnessing of ZPE for domestic and not only use.

What you say? interactive learning will severely boost our knowleadge in the workbeanch, instead of wondering around theory after theory and page after page.
            Finally is there any Sifu out there willing to take the commitment to lead us to the energy with more or less standard materials around us?

Baroutologos
            I think this is an excellant idea and I am happy to contribute. I think what is needed is a foundation course covering things like what is electricty is, volts amps etc. Power point would be an easy way to put it together and then convert that to html if needed.

To move it forward we would need a list of subjects to be covered, find some one prepared to put some words together and graphics on each subject and then wrap that into a consistant course style.

So what do we see as the subject heading?

Comment

@ Damian,

Your views regarding polics are justified in my oppinion, but it is also in our nature to try for the best, even if the worst comes up sometimes.

Apart from philosophies, (@John) i am not the right man to steer a learning course . But definetely any course made should (eventually) aim at mass replication and proliferation of usefull free energy devices for everyday use.

Baroutolgos

ps: i must remind you that even N. tesla was a very practical man and all his inventions were oriented towards the improvement of quality of life.
              Last edited by baroutologos; 11-16-2009, 09:14 AM.

Comment

Nice

I think if you do this that you should not state everything as fact. We unfortunatly have been programmed to accept things when presented in a certain way. The result of this is that we exclude all other options other than those presented. They are brilliant at doing this in the media which is why i never watch television or radio. Most peoples compass is based on the media and as result all they are capable of doing is going around in circles. If you simply stop, relax and be in the moment you will find yourself in an infinite expanse of opportunity. In a state of mind perfect for discovery.
                Also you have to realise there is a big difference between electronics and I guess what you would call power electricity/electronics. As well there is a plithera of existing books on electronics which all teach how to make vegetable soup. I think we're all sick of it and would like chicken for a change.
                I dont mean to be a downer all the time, just realistic. This forum has been around for some time and it seems to go in the same circles, round and round and round. People making bald statements like the aether is orgone. How can one make such a statement without evidence.
                Sincerely
                Damian

Comment

Originally posted by dmonarch View Post
                  I think if you do this that you should not state everything as fact. We unfortunatly have been programmed to accept things when presented in a certain way. The result of this is that we exclude all other options other than those presented. They are brilliant at doing this in the media which is why i never watch television or radio. Most peoples compass is based on the media and as result all they are capable of doing is going around in circles. If you simply stop, relax and be in the moment you will find yourself in an infinite expanse of opportunity. In a state of mind perfect for discovery.
                  Also you have to realise there is a big difference between electronics and I guess what you would call power electricity/electronics. As well there is a plithera of existing books on electronics which all teach how to make vegetable soup. I think we're all sick of it and would like chicken for a change.
                  I dont mean to be a downer all the time, just realistic. This forum has been around for some time and it seems to go in the same circles, round and round and round. People making bald statements like the aether is orgone. How can one make such a statement without evidence.
                  Sincerely
                  Damian
                  I like you
                  "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                  Nikola Tesla

Comment

Thanks

I like that you like me. I certainly like me. Wouldnt be much purpose waking up each day if you couldnt stand yourself. Easiest way to get in contact with yourself is to loose contact with the aspect which most include as themselves, the media. Soon as you exclude all else what is left is you. In such a state if your unhappy with yourself it is much easier to make positive change. Its much easier to think rationally.

Damian

Comment

I was reading somewhere that the major difference between Eastern and Western technological developemnt lies in the concept of information exchange , hence University.

If someone studies, eastern technology (e.g. Chinese) he would be astounded to confirm that those folks have pioneered in too many sectors of science (gunpowder, medicine, printing etc ect)
                      Their main drawback that held them in an almost primitive technologically society is their secrecy and lack of information proliferation.
                      In East, know-how goes with the Master. The master passes (if he wishes) his/her knowledge to the apprendices and to the most capable ones etc ect. So all the other people who could benefit from such knowledge are excluded at once.

Fortunately, the West is no like this. Yes, there is a commercial interest of having the knowledge, therefore patents are enstablished but after all, the knowledged should dessiminate and spread to everyone willing to learn.
                      Hence the enstablishment of the UNIVERSITY intitution emerged and we here we are today enjoing the merrits of technology.

Same case more or less with this ZPE area. Too much mysticism, really does not help anyone. If this technology is to be used someday (assuming it exists first place) we must be guided in a fool-proof manner, by those acquainted with the field and in turn the other teach others etc.

Am I asking too much?

Baroutologos

Comment

Most of y'all have forgotten the very simple fact about passing info to just anybody.
                        "Anybody Else" just knows better....

Oh they can change the amount of wire, this is not a pertinent issue.....
                        Oh the magnet's quality doesn't matter.......
                        We can make it bigger cause its all scalable....
                        Thats not the correct way to test it...
                        etc...

Or maybe "Anybody" just ignores good info cause well it can't possibly be that way, he has no proof. Thats not how things works..

I hope your following me. This has always been an issue for everybody who tries to pass info like this. There is a genuine lack of consensus among all serious researchers. So no matter what information you put out, it is not agreed upon or its misunderstood, or just ignored altogether.

The very best thing to do is read. Try. And open your eyes. Paint by numbers will not help those who "Know Better", achieve anything. There is already adequate amounts of working machines available to duplicate, make mistakes, and learn from. They take little to no investment to produce.

You cannot learn unless you are capable of learning from mistakes, analyzing the mistake, and correcting it. You cannot learn unless you are patient enough to break everything down into its finest component and study the significance of the given components to its fullest. And you cannot learn if your entire intention is to rush a commercial product to market for self gain under the veil of helping other's or mass study.

Time,Patience, acceptance, a dedicated work ethic, and copy of the available published literatures is enough to achieve anything you desire.

Matt

Comment

I suggest a 1 kw device kit that actually works...

I suggest a 1 kilowatt motor/generator kit with detailed instructions and explanations. The instructions and explanations can be in E-books and videos...that way they will be standardized and easy to update.....

The kit should be able to be provided in parts that are orderable and each sub-kit should be affordable to the average person.....

The kit should come with some sort of money back guarrentee

The standardization and DIY of such a kit would provide a lot of power to the people....LOL.... literally in many ways......

I am ready to sign up.... lets get started today....

Tj

Comment

Originally posted by tjnlsn255 View Post
                            I suggest a 1 kilowatt motor/generator kit with detailed instructions and explanations. The instructions and explanations can be in E-books and videos...that way they will be standardized and easy to update.....

The kit should be able to be provided in parts that are orderable and each sub-kit should be affordable to the average person.....

The kit should come with some sort of money back guarrentee

The standardization and DIY of such a kit would provide a lot of power to the people....LOL.... literally in many ways......

I am ready to sign up.... lets get started today....

Tj
                            Sounds good When will you have it ready?
                            "Theory guides. Experiment decides."

“I do not think there is any thrill that can go through the human heart like that felt by the inventor as he sees some creation of the brain unfolding to success... Such emotions make a man forget food, sleep, friends, love, everything.”
                            Nikola Tesla

Comment

Thats funny.....:-)

Hi Seph,

I wish it was me that had one.....:-)

I am ready to order the kit from whoever can offer it.....

The real issue is that noone has one or it would be offered here already....

But we all keep trying..... and hoping that we will become the magic man or woman that will appear and save the masses......LOL.... at least be ready to order from them.....

Be happy....

Tj

Comment

Working...
                              X