This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wlazlak
    All the Comments Above have not been approved on by the holder of this Technology and if view all must presume that they are all of lower quality IQ
    Or of simple minded Humans in nature.
    If you have made it to this part of the lower limit you may want to refrain from going lower the IQ also lowers as the page reses
    how low can we go?
    Quoted to save it. OP has been known to delete his posts.

Comment

Being off topic seems to not have effected this Covid area ( something is wrong and the air seems to have run out of SS bs. )

I hope that I did not say something to all full to the person in question you know that guy bi est from above his self appointed smart ness

He really need to say something that is not plagerizing did I spell that right? O well U get the point

Making and giving something like free energy to people that don't want anyone to have such a thing - Well - I don't fell bad for them ( I fell sorry form them - GET A LIFE - Dude

OO Busted - My wife walk in

Comment

Of course anyone could contact Aaron and ask if he offer me a spot in the 2022 ESTC convention and talk about my technology stuff
        I did get a ticket to be there 360 $
        But a space of 2 tables was not enough space to show my Working motor and things
        So I just did not have the desire to go all that way and be confined to a corner of the last spot in the hall outside parking lot in july summer Hot HOt HOT
        So I did not go. End of Story.

Comment

To all,

I have no idea who Tom Wlazlak is. I only responded to his initial posts as a kind act in an attempt to help. Judge for yourself.

No good deed goes unpunished.
          bi

Comment

Mr. Wlazlak,

If you're finished clowning around, get on-topic and discuss your technology. That is the purpose of this forum. Show us what you've got.
            bi

Comment

Unless you are a Government or a Country or a Large Mfg. Group
              Your a waist of my time
              This Technology is not for people that hang out at Forums
              This is why I am Stupid because I came to the same forum as George and he is only mad because his Wife love me more than him and always has
              Sorry George this is the truth and nothing you can do can change that
              So Please stop George I came to this forum to get away from your constant bullying but hear you are I think they call that stocking
              What do you want from me - Technology - Well you did not get it before and you're not going to bully it out of me now.

With warmest regards tell you wife June I still love her more than you.

Hay George you still did not pay me for the gas from two weeks ago. 22. bucks pay up dude

is this off topic?

Comment

If this is off topic it is because of George he started it
                I was happy because I thought I lost him
                Really We are best Friends he drive a red ford truck his hare is brown his eyes are wolf blue right George
                come on fess up you love me as much as I love June.

OO Busted again - The Wife is starting to get suspicious

Comment

If it wasn't for George
                  oh, wait this is a bi fold joke
                  no wait this is still a George joke OK how do you George to play music?
                  no this is still a bi me a note joke OK if 3 moneys are on a ladder and one fall off how many were George
                  only the man in the yellow sute knows for sure.
                  Note: If you are reading this, your IQ is not as low as it can be but getting there.

Really this is real Technology see I do some on topic stuff not because I have to only because I want too you see I don;t have to I am very very rich.
                  or at least that is what I tell everyone to empress them or even tell them I have technology that can control the world but only if I am the main controller of their
                  mines well land mines I am a big bang foller.

oo oo oo I got hick ups

really I have got to go now but like generals from the past ( I will return )

Comment

The joke is bitander - George - June and I Tom Wlazlak are the same person Got ya

I have played this trick a lot on forums it is amazing how many people can't tell the difference

What happens is I am like Dr. Wlazlak and mr. bitander if I keep talking to myself it is just because I'm just a little crazy

Right George right Tom do you agree mr. bitander ya. but only this time but see if you can make me stop Ha Ha

Ok do what you want no body is reading this topic anyway

June.

Comment

This thread will be closed.

I encouraged Tom Wlazlak to post his work here since he claimed, by email, to want to open source it.

If he can't accept criticism without filling up the thread with a lot of useless posts, I'll ban him as well.

He contacted me before the conference in July and I offered to give him space to demonstrate various devices with interesting claims. Then, he wanted a 12 x 12 foot spot to put up a tent inside my shop and when I told him that's asking too much, he decided not to come demonstrate his claims. A couple tables are all that would be needed - there is no need for him to have his personal exhibition call at my conference.

For the record, here is my email to him:

-------- Forwarded Message --------
                      Re: I am working with an Engineering group in Australia that is going to build my technology
                      Sat, 31 Dec 2022 14:00:10 -0800
                      Aaron Murakami
                      thomas wlazlak
                      You are disrespecting my forum with your posts, acting like a child.

Don't bother me with your crap anymore.

I gave you an opportunity and you slapped me in the face the way you are conducting yourself on my website.

Sincerely,
                      Aaron Murakami

Books & Videos https://emediapress.com
                      Conference http://energyscienceconference.com
                      RPX & MWO http://vril.io

Comment

Working...
                      X