Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Full Magnetic Motor, with shielding, What do you think?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Full Magnetic Motor, with shielding, What do you think?

Found this online, what do you guys think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TSKcjxSCS44

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UG77x4UZDA

So from what i'm getting there is a motor that spins the shielding, and on the rail between the magnets/shields there is a bar that ping pongs between the shields.

Comment

Originally posted by TheVisitorV View Post
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_UG77x4UZDA

So from what i'm getting there is a motor that spins the shielding, and on the rail between the magnets/shields there is a bar that ping pongs between the shields.
      Hi V,

Judging from how he is able to start it using what appears to be a potentiometer, I conclude there is an energy source like a hidden power supply or battery.

Interesting contraption.
      bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Hi V,

Judging from how he is able to start it using what appears to be a potentiometer, I conclude there is an energy source like a hidden power supply or battery.

Interesting contraption.
        bi
        the potentiometer,is for the speed control of the shields

Comment

the potentiometer,is for the speed control of the shields
          It has to do more than that because at zero speed the generator cannot produce electricity to start motion. He doesn't even pretend to give it a hand push to get it started. Dead giveaway IMO.
          bi

Comment

It has to do more than that because at zero speed the generator cannot produce electricity to start motion. He doesn't even pretend to give it a hand push to get it started. Dead giveaway IMO.
            bi
            the motor that controls the shields works full time, he gets the output electricity through linear generators, from the back and forth motion, not the same motor that controls the shields.

Comment

the motor that controls the shields works full time, he gets the output electricity through linear generators, from the back and forth motion, not the same motor that controls the shields.
              That's not my point. There is no force to start motion of any part, the rotating shield shaft and its motor are at standstill, the mass slider is at equilibrium and the linear generator is not moving. What provides the signal electricity for the speed control pot and more importantly, where does the initial force or torque come from which starts the process?
              bi

Comment

At about 2:10 on the second vid, he states the gear down motor on the center shaft "represents" the input of hydro power. So it is in fact powered separately by external source. My take there. The question then to me is does it make enough on the output to continue?

Comment

Noticed another clue. Replay the very end. After he stops the rotating shields, the mass slider completes several more back and forth cycles. How could that be if those shields were really responsible for controlling the forces on the slide?
                  bi

Comment

Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                    At about 2:10 on the second vid, he states the gear down motor on the center shaft "represents" the input of hydro power. So it is in fact powered separately by external source. My take there. The question then to me is does it make enough on the output to continue?
                    from what he says, seems so.

i have no idea, but in the past in my searches i've come to a similar conclusion, that the big issue with magnetic motors is in fact not the arrangement but the lack of shielding, being able to tune down and up the magnets as need requires.

Comment

Noticed another clue. Replay the very end. After he stops the rotating shields, the mass slider completes several more back and forth cycles. How could that be if those shields were really responsible for controlling the forces on the slide?
                      bi
                      the system is similar to springs, after you set it in motion it loads with some energy, after he stops, the energy dissipates by oscillating for a bit longer. I do not find anything unusual with this.

Comment

Why not power the little motor on the shield shaft with the output going to the lamp? Make it a self runner.
                        bi

Comment

Hi people I am very new to this all: I watched the video link to the back and forth spinning thing with all the wheels belts and gears
                          What is it supposed to be doing?

Comment

Originally posted by Wlazlak View Post
                            Hi people I am very new to this all: I watched the video link to the back and forth spinning thing with all the wheels belts and gears
                            What is it supposed to be doing?
                            Hi Wlazlak,
                            my understanding is that the claim is free energy (FE) in the form of electric power lighting the bulbs without energy input to the contraption. But that is a falsehood, IMO.
                            bi

Comment

Check out what I am doing in The EttCM post Thanks
                              Last edited by Wlazlak; 12-27-2022, 01:50 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X