Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Regenerative Acceleration WITH 50% Less Consumption Under Load - Girasun Turbo Lenz

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TanTric
    replied
    Now you can compare my results with this demo...

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    Test at low RPM

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    Putting the energy from generator back to the motor.... 60% Less Amp Draw and consumption for the same speed and torque (under pressure and resistance)

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    Turbo Lenz Beta:
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-31-2022, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    Turbo Lenz Alpha:
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-31-2022, 04:55 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    Originally posted by spark2 View Post
    Quote from DrAdams:

One would expect magnetic polarity reversal to be instantaneous in a rotary machine between rotor magnet and stator.
    However, this is not so. I have recently discovered that the reversal is exponential in transition from one polarity to another.
    When this occurs, the magnetic radiation of the rotor pole/s doubles and, with no external power aIplied, there is no magnetism in the stator pole - so it becomes patently logical that the extra energy can only be from the ether (negative-timenergy).
    thanks for the recognition and support mr spark, what an amazing quote make us wonder

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    Originally posted by bistander View Post
    Been through this before. The only free energy proof is greater real power output than power input. Period. And once you've done that, loop it. Then show useful power created with zero power input. That's free energy.
    bi
    OK, i will try that and post in the next video, will rectify and put regeneration feedback to the source battery , cheers
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-25-2022, 05:24 PM.

Leave a comment:

• spark2
    replied
    Quote from DrAdams:

One would expect magnetic polarity reversal to be instantaneous in a rotary machine between rotor magnet and stator.
    However, this is not so. I have recently discovered that the reversal is exponential in transition from one polarity to another.
    When this occurs, the magnetic radiation of the rotor pole/s doubles and, with no external power aIplied, there is no magnetism in the stator pole - so it becomes patently logical that the extra energy can only be from the ether (negative-timenergy).

Leave a comment:

• bistander
    replied
    Been through this before. The only free energy proof is greater real power output than power input. Period. And once you've done that, loop it. Then show useful power created with zero power input. That's free energy.
    bi

Leave a comment:

• spark2
    replied
    This project is very similar to that of Dr. Robert Adams, very interesting and it is explained in another way.
    Dr. Adams undoubtedly proved what you say and even today there are still skeptics.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    this are jean naudin results with 10hertz acceleration (that means 3930 RPM WITHout load, and 4007 RPM with regeneration coil)

TOTAL = 77 RPM acceleration under load, and 1.14 Watts reduction under load

now we can compare this to 1400 RPM regeneration acceleration, with 50% OR 24 WATTS reduction in consumption PLUS 8 WATTS LOAD of the OMEGA

Demonstrated here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ue0zaahdy_4
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-25-2022, 05:20 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    here you can see a 10W (50miliAmps) reduction in consumption + 10W load = 20 watts reduction in consumption (40% less) seen in my BETA prototype

while maintaining same speed and torque, 3000 RPM
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-25-2022, 10:26 AM.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    jaune naudin replika, put at 3.40min of the video, normal conditions: 604 hertz velocity at 1.91amps consumption

with regeneration coil: 614 hertz velocity (only 10 hertz gained in velocity) , 77 RPM acceleration under load

and 1. 87 amps consumption under load of regenerative coil (only 24 miliAmps reduction in consumption), Total reduction: 1.14 Watts
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-25-2022, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    thane heins demo, put at 4.20min of the video, normal RPM 3544, when regenerator ON we go to 3580 MAX

Speed regeneration only 36 RPMS gained under the load of 5.5 amps output (not sure about the voltage of this electric bike battery)

also the tire is not under the pressure and weight of the bike tire in a road, in my prototype i create resistance to simulate motor under pressure
    Last edited by TanTric; 10-25-2022, 05:22 PM.

Leave a comment:

• TanTric
    replied
    Originally posted by Aaron View Post
    Thanks for sharing your work but applying a load to a generator coil and seeing an increase in RPM in the prime mover is not free energy. A constant current generator is supposed to accelerate under load. This is not free energy and it does not add forward torque to your system. This is the same thing that Thane Hines is claiming and is a gross misunderstanding of what is happening. If you would like to learn why, I can explain it, but it's not a good idea to solicit donations based on a misunderstanding.

This is simply using Lenz Law to your advantage - do you know why?
    show me that "constant current generator" accelerating underload, i would love to see that

Leave a comment:

Working...
X