PMH Revisited

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PMH Revisited

I took a PMH down from my wall that has been hanging there for quite a while. I would say a couple years, except I know that on a couple occasions the keeper has been knocked loose.

Anyway, I don’t charge my PMH the way you commonly see on YouTube. I connect the beginning of coil one to the end of coil two. Then I connect the beginning of coil two to the end of coil one. This creates a figure “8” out of the wires and gives me two connecting points to hit with an electrical charge.

When I pulled the keeper off, it would stick again and again and again. If I hit the PMH with a reverse electrical charge, this magnetic attraction would go away. But reverse it and the attraction would return.

in other words, turn the electromagnet on by hitting it with a pulse of one polarity and it STAYS on. An electromagnet that needs NO electricity to work. Then turn it off by hitting it with the other polarity and it STAYS off.

Video attached. You’ll have to forgive the “experimental” quality of the video, but experiment is what I do, and they don’t always turn out perfectly as you will see in the video. I thought about editing it to just the important parts, but didn’t. Too busy.

https://youtu.be/n3olafxf0tA
    “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”
    —Bernhard Haisch, Astrophysicist

Killing time with the new science fair project.

PMH MOTOR like a Gerard Mornin pump motor those are factory PMH single phase AC, old news in a new package it all. Either way have a ball believing that this is a mystery.

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-22-2022, 06:39 AM.

Comment

Two PMH washer motors

Comment

bro,
        Once again you open your mouth without thinking and without knowing anything about what you are talking about.

What I have shown here is an electromagnet that works without providing it with ANY electricity. It can be turned OFF by reversing the charge and be turned back on by reversing it again. But the magnetic attraction is THERE without the coils being connected to the battery. If you do not understand the significance or IMPORTANCE of this, please stay on your own thread and spend your time reposting YouTube videos THERE.
        Thanks

Edit: it cannot be done with those pump motors you show. You have to have TWO coils connected in the figure 8 configuration. If you believe it can be done with the junk you showed, please replicate and show us.
        Last edited by Turion; 03-22-2022, 03:38 AM.
        “Advances are made by answering questions. Discoveries are made by questioning answers.”

Comment

Originally posted by Turion View Post
          bro,
          .. you open your mouth without thinking and without knowing anything

What I have shown here is an electromagnet that works without providing it with ANY electricity.

.. stay on your own thread

You have to have TWO coils connected in the figure 8 configuration.
          Each of these "U" core pump motors have 2 coils inside the white block area. George C. like Peter Lindemann are well respected inventors. This video shows the power being generated by hand or by flipping the rotor magnet on 1 pump and still keeps the magnetic lock indefinitely.

The core material is state of the art dime a dozen pump motors for washing machines. Where is this so called free energy? You have your version which is identical to this one. I am trying to save the tax payers a little money so they don't have to order $100 worth of wire and inferior steel. You can get a used pump for $10

I stand ready with my PMH in a figure 8 locked and loaded. Show me how to light 1 led of power with it. 50ma @ 3v

I have many of these and I can show what George is showing. What is the point? At minute 1:30 George gets the lock and removes the wires and the magnet loop is perpetual. Sorry for bothering you I shouldn't but in before you are finished.

Here is the pump motor coil layout

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-22-2022, 06:42 AM.

Comment

Do they have two coils? I have taken a couple apart and they had a SINGLE COIL. There may be different models of the pump motor out there, but mine have a SINGLE COIL. If you will notice, in the video, he stacks TWO of the pump motor units on top of each other to get the effect. Each unit has ONE coil I'll bet. By stacking them together he creates the magnetic "Loop" made from TWO U shapes put together with a coil one EACH.

As to Free Energy, I NEVER claimed "FREE ENERGY." That's YOU putting words in my mouth that I never said. Not EVERYTHING is about "Fee Energy". I am pointing out that you can create an electromagnet that costs you NOTHING. It continues to operate as an electromagnet even after the power is removed. THAT is my point. What you choose to do with that is up to you. I'm doing lots of different experiments with it, as are others. To dismiss that effect, as you have done, shows how little you truly value research.
            Last edited by Turion; 03-22-2022, 06:56 AM.

Comment

Do they have two coils? I have taken a couple apart and they had a SINGLE COIL. There may be different models

I am pointing out that you can create an electromagnet that costs you NOTHING.
              https://magneticuniverse.com/discuss...lectricidaaddy

Yes the pump motors all have two coils and I have the free energy magnetic lock. Yes it is free energy. Let us know if you can light a 50ma @ 3v in your tests. The Gerard Morin followers can tell you I am not lying about your bet against the two coils.

Anyway good luck. check it out

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-22-2022, 07:24 AM.

Comment

Here is a picture of my washer pump coils with the white plastic shield torn away.. 2 coils I have free magnetic lock. The pumps just push apart by hand

Last edited by BroMikey; 03-22-2022, 07:35 AM.

Comment

bro,
                  It isn't a "bet" against two coils. I am simply saying that the pump motors I have contain only ONE coil. I am happy you think it is free energy. That was not a claim I made.

Comment

bro,
                    I am happy you think it is free energy.
                    eye eye captain, yer secret is safe

Comment

Working...
                    X