Holcomb Energy Systems - the Holy Grail may have arrived

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holcomb Energy Systems - the Holy Grail may have arrived

From a couple of the other energy forums and known posters I found : https://holcombenergysystems.com

No moving parts. no fuel needed and it is already being used to power their 12,000 square foot research facility. Dr. Holcomb and also a PhD has hundreds of patents. Seems like the real deal.

https://youtu.be/Nm1VJ65LcXM

https://www.businesswire.com/news/ho...issions-Energy

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=vUIK1GZSduo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=YUBa58s3QJE

There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

If what they claim is true then why won't a simple transformer produce extra energy?

Ernst.

Comment

It's a scam. From their web site:

THE ALL-ELECTRIC AIRCRAFT OF THE FUTURE

The future of air travel is all-electric. When the Holcomb Energy System is deployed, any aircraft, like this Airbus experimental plane, can fly without the need for a recharge. We are making air travel far safer and more economical than jet fuel. When it’s back on the ground, the airplane becomes a power plant, feeding clean power to the grid.
      Sounds just like Thane Heinz, doesn't it?

Like a few other claims which I say are scams, I hope I'm wrong.

Ernst,
      Faraday's Law looks for changing flux. Changing flux can be time dependent position stationary or position dependent with motion. Conventional transformers involve no physical motion. Changing flux is strictly magnitude changes with respect to time. Generators use motion to change flux relative to position. Of course position change involves time. Then there are mixtures of both time and space changes, like rotary transformers (DC).

So I think what these attempts try to do is to mimic flux space change with stationary structure. This is actually commonplace with the 3-phase stator. ​​With a blocked rotor, ​the 3-phsse induction motor will have a traveling flux wave around the air gap. Remember Tesla and the Columbus egg? But it's not a pathway to suck energy out of magnetic domains.
      bi

Comment

Ernst, I believe I saw them mention that type of metal that Bearden used in his MEG. Not sure but it's more than just a transformer as they have electronics which I believe create rotating fields similar to what Pierre Cotnoir was doing which was discussed on the overunity.com thread I started where he had 1600 watts out from 170 watts in and eventually ran it closed loop.

Also their work has been verified by dnv.com (see that website as they are a major global company that does verification of energy devices). Another company also verified the HES system. Attached is a report from DNV on the Holcomb Energy system.

Also Holcomb himself has hundreds of patents. If you look on overunity you'll see links to some of those. In following alternative energy for over 30 years now I don't believe I've ever seen anything this promising. It seems they plan on having units ready to sell in a couple months including home units. If it's a scam it's a very well played one but I don't think that is the case this time.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by ewizard; 03-15-2022, 05:12 PM.
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
          ... similar to what Pierre Cotnoir was doing which was discussed on the overunity.com thread I started where he had 1600 watts out from 170 watts in and eventually ran it closed loop.
          Hi ewizard,
          I've looked over that thread and missed the proof of the claim. Can you point to it specifically?
          Thanks,
          bi

Comment

bistander, There were two very long message threads about Pierre's device. The first one I started and the other gotoluc started a second message thread later for some reason on the same device. I think Pierre took down his youtube videos but I saw one where he eventually ran it closed loop as I had requested of him in some early email to him. I can't say where the proof was in the messages other than recalling that shown in his video. It might be in the other thread gotoluc started.

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
              bistander, There were two very long message threads about Pierre's device. The first one I started and the other gotoluc started a second message thread later for some reason on the same device. I think Pierre took down his youtube videos but I saw one where he eventually ran it closed loop as I had requested of him in some early email to him. I can't say where the proof was in the messages other than recalling that shown in his video. It might be in the other thread gotoluc started.

This is 100 years of science that proves we have very little in the way of free energy. A wind Turbine made from a 5000 gal drum sitting on the ground will do the trick in this life time. All other options would be a cow water windmill or $100,000 in solar cells. Here is the same ole baby toy for the past 100 years. Bottom line, nope

Comment

Originally posted by Ernst View Post
                If what they claim is true then why won't a simple transformer produce extra energy?

Ernst.
                Hello,

Answering your question in the simplest form...

"Just because a Transformer will not have rotating Virtual DC Magnetic Fields...but only works based on AC Rotating Field.

Apples versus Bananas...

Cheers

Ufopolitics
                Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

The actual US and International Patent Application about the Stationary Rotor, just moving the "Massless, Invisible, Weightless Magnetic Fields" (sounds familiar Bistander?...LOL

SOLID STATE MULTI-POLE AND UNI-POLE ELECTRIC GENERATOR ROTOR FOR AC/DC ELECTRIC GENERATORS

Regards to All

Not a fake, this is very real!!

Ufopolitics

Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    The actual US and International Patent Application about the Stationary Rotor, just moving the "Massless, Invisible, Weightless Magnetic Fields" (sounds familiar Bistander?...LOL

SOLID STATE MULTI-POLE AND UNI-POLE ELECTRIC GENERATOR ROTOR FOR AC/DC ELECTRIC GENERATORS

Regards to All

Not a fake, this is very real!!

Ufopolitics
                    Proof. Not too much to ask, but never forthcoming.That DMV Verification Report smells pretty fishy.

If your theory of free energy is true, from non-motion rotating magnetic field, it would occur everytime a polyphase induction motor is started across the line, which never shows up. And a common characterization test on induction motors is the blocked rotor test. Over all these years, thousands of tests, never once has "extra" energy been noticed.

It's a scam.
                    bi

Comment

Originally posted by bistander View Post

Proof. Not too much to ask, but never forthcoming.That DMV Verification Report smells pretty fishy.

If your theory of free energy is true, from non-motion rotating magnetic field, it would occur everytime a polyphase induction motor is started across the line, which never shows up. And a common characterization test on induction motors is the blocked rotor test. Over all these years, thousands of tests, never once has "extra" energy been noticed.

It's a scam.
                      bi
                      Hi Bi,

Did you ever see the Pierre Cotnoir Videos -basically PART 3 (already deleted from YT) and the Moderated Thread in O.U?

Whenever you do, let me know your opinion, please...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 03-26-2022, 06:15 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

Hi Bi,

Did you ever see the Pierre Cotnoir Videos -basically PART 3 (already deleted from YT) and the Moderated Thread in O.U?

Whenever you do, let me know your opinion, please...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                        I think I have. Ever been replicated? Wonder why not? Those ultracaps he had on the wall can store a lot. And all he did was lite up a few leds for a few minutes, IIRC. And where's it at now? So my opinion? I'm not convinced by what I saw. Too much theater and too little meat.
                        bi
                        Last edited by bistander; 12-09-2022, 06:17 AM. Reason: typo

Comment

I think I have. Even been replicated? Wonder why not? Those ultracaps he had on the wall can store a lot. And all he did was lite up a few leds for a few minutes, IIRC. And where's it at now? So my opinion? I'm not convinced by what I saw. Too much theater and too little meat.
                          bi
                          He decided to redo it in a part 2 DZ Generator...as his relays burnt up, catch on fire...plus he also wanted to "protect" his invention, guess patenting it...before he releases all his secrets.

Yesterday I read the whole thread...94 pages!!

Comment

I think I have. Even been replicated? Wonder why not? Those ultracaps he had on the wall can store a lot. And all he did was lite up a few leds for a few minutes, IIRC. And where's it at now? So my opinion? I'm not convinced by what I saw. Too much theater and too little meat.
                            bi
                            Bistander,

Pierre ran a microwave for a minute or 90sec to heat up water. 1000W or more microwave. That cap (500F/18=28F at 24V or 5200J = 1.4Wh = 5kWs) bank wouldn't have been able to run for more than 4sec according to my calculations..Also, the cap bank voltage increased when a load was plugged in.
                            Last edited by pmgriphone; 03-27-2022, 07:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by pmgriphone View Post

Bistander,

Pierre ran a microwave for a minute or 90sec to heat up water. 1000W or more microwave. That cap (500F/18=28F at 24V or 5200J = 1.4Wh = 5kWs) bank wouldn't have been able to run for more than 4sec according to my calculations..Also, the cap bank voltage increased when a load was plugged in.
                              pmgr,
                              thanks, that was not in the video of which I watched. So he had 18 UC cells? Of 500F each. Rated at 3.7V(typical), easily charged to 4 or even 4.5V/cell. Using 4V, E/cell = 4000J. For 18 cells, 72,000J.
                              60s * 1000W = 60,000J, 90s * 1000W = 90,000J.
                              In the ball park.
                              Any comment on my other points?
                              bi

Comment

Working...
                              X