Bruce Cathie on Robert Adams Pulsed Electric Motor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bruce Cathie on Robert Adams Pulsed Electric Motor

I've been studying the Adams Pulsed Electric Motor / Generator, but Robert Adams has kept his equations from the public, unfortunately.

However, today I found the following text, which suggests Adams worked closely with Bruce Cathie on his equations which determine the parameters of his devices:

"Inventor Robert Adams appears to have broken the gravity barrier, with his advanced Adams Electric Motor Generator operating in a high state of resonance and apparently tapping gravitational energy. "During the later months of 1992, I derived what I considered to be an equation for possibly the ultimate in rotary motor generator design. The purpose of this exercise, was to ascertain whether further unconventional design features of the machine parameters, using this equation, proved certain theories which I had previously discussed with Mr. Bruce Cathie, an internationally recognized New Zealand researcher in this field. (Cathie is the 'father' of grid harmonics) Upon applying the 'equation' to the machine parameters and testing it, there was no doubt the machine was running in a higher state of resonance than previously obtained. It had been arranged beforehand between myself and Mr. Cathie that, should the results of this test be of some substance, Mr. Cathie would travel from Auckland to Whakatane specifically to check the machine parameters with his 'harmonic equations'. These results confirmed the theory which we had previously discussed and planned to implement. The results of these first trial tests have been SUPERCEDED, with the new figures obtained being found beyond anything that is known of in the present-day field of free energy research. There is every possibility that these latest figures, also, will be surpassed in the near future. The equations and how they are applied are hidden within certain parameters, and, to this end, it could be said that to reach the ultimate in rotary over-unity devices is not possible without the correct application to all parameters of the machine using the 'Adams Pulse Method' and the Adams-Cathie equations."

I saw that Bruce Cathie's book "The Harmonic Conquest of Space" contains a chapter on the Adams Motor, so I ordered the book.

However, it will take 60 days (!!) to get here.

So my question is: does anyone here have this book, and could you share that particular chapter with me?

Thanks in advance! If you happen to have any insights with regards to Robert Adams' equations, please let me know.

Originally posted by Kregus View Post
    I've been studying the Adams Pulsed Electric Motor / Generator, but Robert Adams has kept his equations from the public, unfortunately.

However, today I found the following text, which suggests Adams worked closely with Bruce Cathie on his equations which determine the parameters of his devices:

"[I]Inventor Robert Adams appears to have broken the gravity barrier, with his advanced Adams Electric Motor Generator operating in a high state of resonance and apparently tapping gravitational energy..
    No, the Adams motor use magnetic opposition fields to cancel or lower LENZ or BEMF, see motor generators or Thane Heins REGENX motors which is cancellation of EMF thru a 45 degree DELAYED LOAD.

All roads lead to delayed LENZ, not anti-gravity UFO tech. That is something else. I have never seen an alien

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

No, the Adams motor use magnetic opposition fields to cancel or lower LENZ or BEMF, see motor generators or Thane Heins REGENX motors which is cancellation of EMF thru a 45 degree DELAYED LOAD.

All roads lead to delayed LENZ, not anti-gravity UFO tech. That is something else. I have never seen an alien
      BroMikey,

Why do you take this guy (Thane Heins) as God gift to humanity bro?

The real magnetic Neutralization takes place exactly at 180° of opposed magnetic forces, I have tested that!!...not at any other angle(s)...and as a matter of fact, it must be so freaking accurate, that half a mm Will throw off the cancellation!!

Now if it works with permanent Neodymium magnets, of course it will work with electromagnets and even better!!

I am working on all that...

And also, (as I always has said it here) if we ever find the Real OU Machine...it will deliver to Us ANTIGRAVITY as well...as it is all "in one package"...

And about UFO Tech...ask your friends in the Pentagon about this new name calling of UAP, instead of UFO...

UFO's don't need to "refuel" jack sh*t to travel everywhere in our Galaxy and beyond...

Anything ask UFOPOLITICS...LOL
      Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

And, of course, we can arrange a series of magnets in any given rotor, where they meet a stator coil(s) exactly at 180°...then make rotation stronger and faster...

Great thread!

Don't loose your hopes!!

It is there...just waiting on Us to find it, then make it OPEN SOURCE

Sorry, I wish could help with that book...but don't have it...I will be pending on your publishing.

Thanks!!

Ufopolitics
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-09-2021, 08:26 PM.
        Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

BroMikey,

Why do you take this guy (Thane Heins) as God gift to humanity bro?

The real magnetic Neutralization takes place exactly at 180° of opposed magnetic forces, UFOPOLITICS...LOL

Hello UFO, there is plenty for everyone. We are all little gods that create new things. I like Thane because he is WHITE and I can understand him when he talks. The Indians all sound like English from another planet and I can not understand them. Same with most everyone else, all sound like stammering gibberish and I can not understand them either.

So I can understand Thane, I call him "THE MIGHTY WHITEY" that can put a few sentances together that doesn't sound Yidish or Skidish. In other words Thane is the only one on the planet that when he teaches doesn't sound like a halfwit. Thane instead has his wits about him. Without the ability to teach I can not understand a person.

I am sure others can see how to get free energy but rarely are they able to explain it and for the most part have no desire to explain or teach anything. Just bits and pieces is worthless to me. I can not understand that either.

To teach a subject there must be 2 things. 1 a teacher and 2 a student. Next the teacher will need to repeat endless hours over and over and over again the same material and the students must be willing to study the material offered, year after year, time and time again.

Here is the point. THANE IS LIKE GOD because there is no one else who teaches the subject that I can understand. It would be different if someone else even tried to teach this stuff but they don't. So yes Thane is like GOD in the sense that there is no other.

Now having said that if you would like to teach and take Thanes place, I am all ears but you are 14 years behind so you have a lot of catching up to do if this is your desire. I would love to have another teacher but for now Thane is all that there is. David Bowling taught me also.
          Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2021, 02:18 AM.

Comment

I've built several adams type motors many years ago and found some interesting phenomenon related to it. If you have a generator coil connected directly to a drive coil and the proper timing you end up with a very interesting push/pull scenario which tends to cancel each other out to a certain degree. That is, as the magnet is entering the generator coil a current flows between the coil pair which creates a pull on the drive coil offsetting the torque relationship... a push/pull simultaneously... Some interesting "kicks" resulted from the exit as well...

Later I went on to examine the possibility of storage and control of the "kicks" . Below you'll find a diagram of the motor I was working on at the time. Notice the storage and control is basically a liquid diode that was based on the same theory as the vacuum tube but operates on very low voltage. With the 2 plates and a screen you have complete control of the current flow. The plates were carbon ( graphite ) with a stainless steel screen as the control.(grid) These were insulated from each other with a thin cloth and phosphoric acid saturated the insulators. When the screen recieved either a positive charge or negative charge ( based on the entry or exit of the generator coil ) would allow or deny current flow to the drive coil. very similar to a transistors actions.... also, this configuration would store energy on the plates as it ran. It was not self sustaining but would run for a very very long time...

You can build a simple plate/screen diode to play with using simple materials and water as the dielectric. carbon stainless carbon formed a chargeable capacitor and control with the phosphoric acid and could generate some reasonable current for the pulses...

Attached Files

Comment

Hi Dragon, great to hear someone tried it. You spend a lot of time explaining how to create the timing. The idea holds that if you can generate and motor with opposing coils you might alleviate some of the cogging or lenz. I am wondering how. Using a standard coil set is out. In all designs including Mr Adams, motor/generator coils both create lenz. This is complicated. Sounds like energy traveling down the wire on one coil stops the lenz to the next. Tricky. So in
              theory energy going out of one coil to another might be like pulsing a coil or turning off a coil during lenz
              Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2021, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                And, of course, we can arrange a series of magnets in any given rotor, where they meet a stator coil(s) exactly at 180°...then make rotation stronger and faster...

Ufopolitics
                Here let the learning process begin. Not you UFO you already know. This is the format I need. I am a person who needs great amounts of time to learn stuff. This took me years but only because I had a teacher.

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-10-2021, 09:50 PM.

Comment

Here let the learning process begin. Not you UFO you already know. This is the format I need. I am a person who needs great amounts of time to learn stuff. This took me years but only because I had a teacher.

Thane is an idiot. His premise that conventional theory is wrong is a lie. What he states as conventional motor theory as taught to engineers is not. He hasn't even taken the time to read and comprehend Faraday's Law and basic motor/generator theory. You are a fool to choose to learn falsehoods from a teacher based on his whiteness and tone of voice. If you seek knowledge, listen to someone having knowledge.

BroMikey, please do not reply. I really want nothing to do with you.
                  bi

Comment

Like I said this is the response we get after 1000's of hours in teaching by Thane Heins. We get a small voice of a person who is disgruntle, has no name (hides) and has no teaching to offer. I rest my case. Calling out names is silly.

Comment

BroMikey,

I am sorry to tell you this about your White, Caucasian, clearly speaking English guy, in a way you understand very crystal clear...

Sorry to tell you Thane Heins is dead wrong!!

Just on the first video, he "pushes, He forces" his theory in front of the eyes of other Engineers that the ...Magnetic Field , created in the Wire, in the Coil, is generated "FOR FREE"...and that is completely FALSE!!

If you get NO CURRENT, NO VOLTAGE to this Wire or Coil, Magnetic Field would NEVER, EVER, be "created" and that is DIRECTLY the Two ESSENTIAL Components to generate a Magnetic Field in a Coil!!

And if Thane Heins starts all the rest of his "Theories" based on a STARTING FALSEHOOD, really, there is no need to keep watching, following, nor believing all his further explanations...

Sorry to disappoint you friend...

Regards

Ufopolitics
                      Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-11-2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Hi Dragon, great to hear someone tried it. You spend a lot of time explaining how to create the timing. The idea holds that if you can generate and motor with opposing coils you might alleviate some of the cogging or lenz. I am wondering how. Using a standard coil set is out. In all designs including Mr Adams, motor/generator coils both create lenz. This is complicated. Sounds like energy traveling down the wire on one coil stops the lenz to the next. Tricky. So in
                        theory energy going out of one coil to another might be like pulsing a coil or turning off a coil during lenz
                        Another "Correction" to what you wrote above Bro,..

You do NOT need to turn OFF entirely or Completely the Magnetic Field, (by turning OFF Current and Voltage to Coil) to avoid Lenz Effect...or to avoid Cogging, or to avoid Sticking Points...

Everything is based on a BALANCE of the Magnetic Field FORCES called NEUTRALIZATION, where we get no cogging effects, no sticking effects...with just pure Permanent Magnets...AND If I can do that with Permanent Magnets...Then, OF COURSE, I will be able to do it with Coils substituting the perm mags...is so simple!!

Just a MINIMAL reduction of V&A to that Coil will get the Motor Effect going...to then RESTORE BACK to Equilibrium, Balance or Neutralization.

My pleasure.

Ufopolitics

Comment

Also:

..."PULSING" the Coil with a randomly generated PWM (Pulse) regardless of Rotor Movement will NOT DO IT EITHER...
                          This Pulses MUST BE TIMED according to the rotor positioning, at such PRECISION taken to the Micro-Millimeters of Error!!!

And, of course, yes, generating a random Pulse, will get you to "hit the nail" every certain timing (also randomly)...and then you will observe "some anomalies" that will make you believe, you are on the "right track" but you are not even close!!

Ufopolitics
                          Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-11-2021, 01:16 PM.

Comment

Only thing I agree with Thane Heins, is that, YES, We do have many missing "links" in our Academia Teaching...
                            Many Concepts have been erased or simply not taught the way it really takes place.
                            But His Theory to "attack" Science is wrong.

The "Regenerative Braking" is BS, it only works in "Nickel and Dimes" compared to the Millions we spend during operation of ANY Motor...and if we increase the percentage, based on the Software of the Controllers above a 12%...we get too much "sudden braking" which literally stops the vehicle, like stepping all the way the brake pedal...so no "regen distance versus time" would be achieved.

Therefore, talking about Regen Braking as an "achievement" is also BS, it is nothing "out of this world" to even mention.
                            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-11-2021, 01:32 PM.

Comment

And Guys...

We have Hijacked this thread to Kregus, for our own discussions, which have nothing to do with his Main Topic...this is NOT NICE!!
                              And, since we can no longer delete our own posts here, I believe we should move to the related Thread "Motors and Generators" from BroMikey...

I owe you an apology, Kregus, for posting non related topic...sorry I can not delete all!

Sincerely

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                              X