Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Picture quote stuck all year. Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Picture quote stuck all year. Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota.

When I post a picture this is the message I get and of course is not being posted or is in rejection mode.

Upload failed due to your usergroup's upload quota. This file will require 47.8 KB but you only have 6.7 KB of 85.83 MB remaining.

deleted error
    Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 01:59 AM.

Comment

non delete error

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 02:00 AM.

Comment

unable to delete file, at least 10 dots must remain on a dead page
        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 02:01 AM.

Comment

dead page error, can not delete file
          Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 02:01 AM.

Comment

Ok Mikey,

I will try posting your same picture...Tha SAME LINK you posted...and Vualá...Vualá...

Can You see it?

If I can post it...then the problem you have could be on Your End Buddy!!

Ufopolitics

john_bedini_motor.jpg
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-25-2021, 08:40 PM.
            Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

I have noticed this new program on this site does not run well with Old Windows like XP...But much better with Windows 10.
              Which Operating System do you have Mikey?

Just trying to help ya
              Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

delete impossible no button
                Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 02:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BroMikey View Post

Hi UFO yes I have the 4 core i7 windows 10 pro, very fast. I remember now what happened last time. Aaron had to stop everything he was doing to iron out the site glitch and he set a date he would break off and start work on it. The V-bulletin #5 can be hard to re-learn everything over night. Yes UFO thanks for posting that nice picture for me. I do not have permission.

Here is another shot I can't post. He reminds me so much of my little brother.
                  http://www.free-energy.ws/images/john-bedini.jpg
                  Hey BroMikey,

Have you tried to erase-delete some old pics on your profile?
                  Go to your Profile on right upper screen with your logo..."My Profile"
                  Then go to "Media" and go to All Pictures in blue...start deleting and then see...

Something else for you to try...When the Picture loading window opens, there is a checkmark that reads: "Retrieve remote file and reference locally"...Try Unchecking it then post image.

I did it below on the picture you mentioned.

Let me know if any of the two ideas above worked out...
                  :
                  Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-26-2021, 05:12 PM.

Comment

Mikey,

When you UNCHECK "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" on the window link upload window (it comes Checked by Default) the pic you upload do not go to your Profile Media File...it just uploads remote image without adding as "Your Pictures"...so it should work out for you...

Plus, unchecked image, can be seen without logging in...which what I also wanted!!

Let me know

Ufopolitics
                    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-26-2021, 05:11 PM.

Comment

delete function broken
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 02:03 AM.

Comment

delete post but leave 10 dots? dead page still there
                        Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 02:04 AM.

Comment

Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 08:43 PM.

Comment

Delete broken site malfunction
                            Last edited by BroMikey; 06-03-2021, 02:12 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                              Mikey,

When you UNCHECK "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" on the window link upload window (it comes Checked by Default) the pic you upload do not go to your Profile Media File...it just uploads remote image without adding as "Your Pictures"...so it should work out for you...

Plus, unchecked image, can be seen without logging in...which what I also wanted!!

Let me know

Ufopolitics
                              Here BroMikey,

I think you have missed out to TEST this Option I quoted above...(You read too fast Bro!!...LOL)

When you open the image upload link you will get the image below...SO DO 1,2,3...

1-UPLOAD THE IMAGE LINK.
                              2-UNCHECK the BLUE CHECKMARK ...that reads "Retrieve remote file and reference locally" RIGHT BELOW LINK OF IMAGE (URL)
                              3-PRESS "OK"

LET ME KNOW BRO

Ufopolitics

Comment

Working...
                              X