The German 1966 Friedrich Luling Magnet Motor finally explained

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The German 1966 Friedrich Luling Magnet Motor finally explained

The Luling Magnet Motor was finally built in 1966, even though the German Inventor has been working on its development since 1954, where He discovered a way to NEUTRALIZE Magnetic Field Forces...
    Friedrich Luling planned to install his motor on an Automobile...after showing it in the UFA-Wochenschau Expo
    Like it always happens...the Motor never made it anywhere...and Luling died shortly after his discovery-Invention

Go to minute 1:54 to start Luling Motor, and the reason I put this link is because the CC English Translation is much better than the short video we are all familiar with.

Many people have tried to Replicate this Motor unsuccessfully...

On this Thread I will be discussing and showing the Insides of this Incredible and Robust Motor.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

First, something very important to have very clear in our minds about this Motor...

Neutralization of the Magnetic Field Forces does not means that the Forces are "no longer there", Nor are they "Blocked"...But they are just "Momentarily Neutralized" until We "Switch or Turn it Off" ...
    Meaning, We can turn the Rotor with one finger (Just like Luling does on Video) without feeling ANY CLOGGING or ANY IMPEDING REPULSE FORCE and without STICKING at the Attract side...

And it does not matter the Magnets Shape or Strength or Size, etc, etc ..as long as they are equally of the same Force/Type in our Setup...

The fact is that when we turn off the neutralization at the RIGHT ANGLE, We get a very strong Accelerating Force from either side, Repulse or Attract, depending on the side we decide to use as our "Turning Switch Side".

Below is the simplest and Basic way to explain Magnetic Neutralization with just Two Sets of Magnets, One on left as Repulsion and one on the Right of picture as Attraction.

If We achieve the RIGHT AIR GAPS on both sides, We can turn this Rotor in both directions without feeling any clogging nor any stick forces.

Apparently it looks so simple right?

But it is NOT!!...It requires your setup to be very ROBUST, meaning, No Shaft Play...No Shaft Wobbling, And the Magnets must be very, very secured to Stator and Rotor!!

The best way is to get Magnets that have already a built in Hole to be attached with screws to both parts!!

And the GAP REGULATION must be VERY ACCURATE!!...So I highly recommend to build a way to screw gap adjustment and then lock it!!

aS6rIm.jpg
    Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2021, 07:06 PM.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

The Luling Motor video has been uploaded for a very long time

https://www.filmothek.bundesarchiv.d...88?set_lang=en

...and many many have tried to replicate it without any success...
      Actually Stefan from OU, has made his own translation video...created a Thread in OU about it...have searched for the Patents in EU and nothing...
      It is unbelievable that no one has noticed something "interesting" about this Motor characteristics, by just watching the video...

All replications and "Simulations" have used gears, pinions, pulleys and belts, cams and lobes, etc,etc to do the timing on their replications...no success.

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2021, 06:59 PM.

Comment

PHYSICAL VECTORS OF FORCE AT PLAY ON THIS SETUP:

HEbStE.jpg

If we look at above Graphic, We will notice that the way Vectors of Force are displayed (which is the right way, and correct me if I am wrong!!) they do not actually "match" with Academia on Vectors of Force "Cancelling to Zero"...
        Normally They taught Us that Vectors must be ---><---- to Cancel to Zero right?
        Plus Vectors of Force must be like this: --->---> or like this <---<--- to be added...

Only way I could put it is by separating Rotor Vectors from Stators Vectors or:

Rotor being like: --->---> and Stator: <---<---
        So, if We add "separately" Rotor + Stator We will get a Zero Value or:

--->---> + <---<---= 0

But that IS NOT THE ORDER it is being displayed in Reality on this setup according ON ITS LINEAR ALIGNMENT or:

<------> + ---><---=?

...unless Math allows Us to combine them to make them look like I wrote above by separating Rotor from Stator....

And please feel free to correct me any time...Thanks

Point is that whatever way to "calculate it" be.., and no matter what...the final result is that we get Zero Force or Neutralized Forces...
        Last edited by Ufopolitics; 05-22-2021, 07:56 PM.

Comment

Hello again,

Of all replications in YT, only one guy in Germany, uses air or a Pneumatic System to do the switching ON-OFF of Neutralization:

And He achieves a pretty constant rotation, but weak...just because His Armature does not have magnets...meaning He is only using attract forces from magnet to steel, which is not strong, not enough for a higher speed and torque like original Luling Motor develops...
          Also means He is not using the main part, which is the Neutralization of Magnetic Forces...where at least Two Magnets should be mounted on Armature-Rotor.

On video below He shows some of the internal components, clearly seen that armature is just plain steel mass and Stator have Two Magnets.

Comment

Why use Air to run Luling motor?

On image above We can clearly see some of the main Pneumatic components like the LINEAR, DOUBLE ACTION ACTUATOR and the Pivoting Bracket along with the Air Lines, coming out of Actuator, and Two Air lines means it is a Double Action, or one line to actuate piston Out and a second line to exhaust or recollect air back to a reservoir, normally this actuators are Spring Retracted but Luling wanted a very fast acting plus reusing the air back to tank.

Why Air Piston to do the Neutralization Switching?
            Because the Switching requires a fast acting Ratio (Luling Motor is Twice per RPM) to achieve higher RPM's, plus, every retraction needs to be done fast, not slow.

For example, If We are using Attraction as the Switching Magnetic side, We will need a relative force to separate the attraction Magnets (Neutralization OFF) in order that repulsion will generate rotation force...BUT, the SPEED of this separation creates also an Attraction Force which favors and strengthen rotation!!
            If We try "gently" to separate attract magnets it will not generate either side force enough to complete a 180ş Turn...
            Last edited by Ufopolitics; 06-02-2021, 06:25 PM.

Comment

Hello to Everyone and Happy Four of July!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

And FINALLY, at a very great timing.... here is the Video of a Luling Simplest Model...but RUNNING!!!

FIRST TIME IN 55 YEARS THAT LULING REVEAL HIS MAGNET MOTOR TO THE WORLD...IT IS FULLY REVEALED AND BUILT IN A VERY SUCCESSFULL YET SIMPLE MODEL.

Enjoy!!

PD: I am showing a PREMIERE NOW, where you could chat with me live...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Awesome work I'm guessing that with enough magnets and rotors it would be able to power a small compressor to provide it's own air.
                There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Originally posted by ewizard View Post
                  Awesome work I'm guessing that with enough magnets and rotors it would be able to power a small compressor to provide it's own air.
                  Hello Ewizard,

Yes, of course!!...More Magnets and more Modules...set with "Firing Order" every certain degrees of rotation...just like the ICE System does.

And, actually I am not worried about running "out of air"...actually, there is no need to have a compressor if we have a Closed Pressurized and well sealed Air System...a High and a low Air Pressure Tanks, a purge valve or a small pump with the proper pressure sensor will do the recycling job...whenever Low pressure tank reaches certain pressure...

Regards old friend!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

Not bad ufo go go go

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post
                    Hello to Everyone and Happy Four of July!!!

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!!!

And FINALLY, at a very great timing.... here is the Video of a Luling Simplest Model...but RUNNING!!!

FIRST TIME IN 55 YEARS THAT LULING REVEAL HIS MAGNET MOTOR TO THE WORLD...IT IS FULLY REVEALED AND BUILT IN A VERY SUCCESSFULL YET SIMPLE MODEL.

Enjoy!!

PD: I am showing a PREMIERE NOW, where you could chat with me live...

Regards

Ufopolitics

Comment

Hello to All,

I recently receive an e-mail from someone named Semi, who is seeking to have his membership here approved by the Administrators, or Moderators of this Forum, however, still his approval has not been done...
                      He sent me some questions about my work on Lüling Motor which I will post here, along with my answers, just for others to read as well, and maybe learn some more about this incredible design.

Dear Mr Ufopolitics,

thank you sharing your Knowledge and Experience Data. Very
                      much appreciated.

I am studying the Lüling Motor for quite some time now.
                      I hope you don't mind If we share some thoughts and answer
                      me some questions? Especially regarding the Person of Friedrich Lüling itself.

I did some research after Friedrich Lüling and didn't find much about him.
                      In an archive with very old tickets and registers, I've found a Ferry Ticket,
                      or rather a Passenger Manifest, to England with a passenger that had his lastname.
                      A brother I suppose. Or its real name.

You have mentioned that he died, shortly after his discovery-Invention.
                      How and where did you get this Information? Do you have a source which can
                      tell me more about him?

I've read in another thread about him, that there is a chance that one of his
                      motors was once displayed in the German Museum in Munich. And that it could be
                      now stored in its archive as well.

Regarding the Bundesarchive. I've contacted it and requested a higher scan of the
                      original footage. Which I didn't get, and I suppose after a year now, there will be
                      nothing coming anymore. I've asked this Contact If there is anything left, like
                      notes from the camera man or adresses or any kind of meta material. She said no,
                      there is none. I also deeply searched for the UFA-Wochenschau issue 498/1966.
                      The best version public I could find was within in the Bundesarchive it self.
                      https://www.filmothek.bundesarchiv.de/device_barchext/dev1/2014/02-12/e6/9e/file6d503qqrf5yfv2aia42.mp4?q=Lüling&xm=AND&xf%5B0 %5D=_fulltext&xo%5B0%5D=CONTAINS&xv%5B0%5D=
                      right click -> download video

Regarding your "Secret" Photo:
                      I agree, this is a pneumatic system the same way Manfred Klug already
                      used for his outstanding design. Which I claim is the first of all who came up with
                      this Lüling Princip Replica. Are you in direct contact with Mr. Klug? He doesn't response

to my emails.

If I understood it right, your recent published video is based on the first motor
                      from the Lüling Video, which we actually see running in the video?

But you used Magnets on the rotating Anker instead of pure Iron?

Also you didn't short the outer, fixed Magnets with a shield,
                      you "just" moved it away so that the Anker can pass without attraction?
                      I like your thinking very much.

In my thoughts, I never wanted to have a Magnet actually rotating. Due to the
                      three ways of destroying a Magnet. Did you ever measured the Magnetic field on the
                      Anker Magnets in dependence on Time? Like if they are getting weaker as longer they've run?

My technical research of understanding the Lüling was more focused on the second
                      Motor in the Video. The one which looks nicer and we didn't see running.
                      Did you spend any thoughts on this one too? Anything you would like to share?

Thanks

Semi

Hello Semi,

Wow, you have done quite some research on Lüling!!
                      I got a question...Do you speak German?...because I see you keep writing "Anker" instead of Armature or Rotor...it is just for clarity on understanding.

Ok, I will try to answer your questions (in blue) orderly.

1-You have mentioned that he died, shortly after his discovery-Invention.
                      How and where did you get this Information? Do you have a source which can
                      tell me more about him?

It is just pure Common Sense my friend, Lüling discovered and invented a motor that could change humanity forever...and all the sudden He and all his inventions disappear like "magic"
                      Can not find the original German Patent from Lüling...not on European Patents, not on US Patents Gazette... ?
                      At the end of his video he expresses the intentions to sabotage, seize and threat to destroy his invention...
                      So, I also searched for his life, his death...and found nothing....just like you did.
                      If you noticed at the end of my video I put down a "?" sign next to 1966...under his picture memorial...it means I am not sure if he died then or after...

2-Regarding your "Secret" Photo:
                      I agree, this is a pneumatic system the same way Manfred Klug already
                      used for his outstanding design. Which I claim is the first of all who came up with
                      this Lüling Princip Replica. Are you in direct contact with Mr. Klug? He doesn't response

to my emails.

You are right, Manfred Klug was the first one to come up with a Pneumatic Design on Lüling Principle, and yes, indeed it is a great replica...
                      Except that Mr. Klug does not use Neutralization of the Magnetic Field Forces...reason why, his motor runs too slow, and very weak.
                      I have commented on his video related to this error in the building, plus I have also linked my video so he could see what I mean.
                      He did not respond to my comments either.

3-If I understood it right, your recent published video is based on the first motor

from the Lüling Video, which we actually see running in the video?
                      I like your thinking very much.

Yes, that is correct, my replica is based on that running motor, but it is not his first motor...actually that was the more perfectioned model, He called 4X4 and he labels it Nr 3, Baujahr 1962 (see attached image)
                      I believe he calls it "Number 3" because it is the Third in the production...and "4X4" because he uses Four (4) Modules which contains Four Rotors (Ankers) and Four Plates.

4-
                      But you used Magnets on the rotating Anker instead of pure Iron?

First words on Lüling video mentions that He discovered a way to Neutralize Magnetic Fields, that he started that research since 1954.
                      You can not neutralize magnets with plain steel, plain steel is attracted to North and South...so is no difference between attraction and repulsion with steel.
                      I am pretty sure, as to believe Lüling have encrusted two or three magnets on his Anker or rotor arc of metal...see also attached image of a frame from video.

5- Also you didn't short the outer, fixed Magnets with a shield,
                      you "just" moved it away so that the Anker can pass without attraction?

Ok, No, I did not short the Stator with a steel solid arc...just because there are Two Ways to brake Neutralization...

1- By Altering the Repulse side then leaving rotation force to the Attraction side, which is the way Lüling did his motors, as he expresses clearly on his video that before the "sticking point" (attraction) he applies Neutralization so the rotor (Anker) keeps going without stopping.

2- Or, like I did on my video, using the Repulse Force side to propulse (run) the Rotor, in which case I Alter the Attract side to increase repulse forces by separating the Stator Attracting Magnet.

Then Lüling uses this heavy steel arc back and forth (Reciprocating Part) to Alter the Repulsion side plus add attraction instead of repulsion.

So let me correct you on your statement above...
                      "you "just" moved it away so that the Anker can pass without attraction?"
                      The Anker (Rotor) does not pass without attraction!...I just weakened the attraction forces by separating magnets gap, in order to INCREASE the Repulsion side.
                      See, Neutralization BALANCES both Magnetic Forces, Repulsion and Attraction, so it feels there is almost no forces...so if you alter just one of the Forces, by weakening it, it automatically enhances, increases (back to normal spec's) the UNALTERED Magnetic Force.
                      Lüling alters (weakens) the Repulse side by adding steel surrounding the Repulse Force side, increasing attraction on opposite end.

Hope you understand this...and if you don't mind, I will like to post your questions plus my answers on Energetic Forum, just for others to read as well

Finally, I strongly believe that Lüling used Pneumatics just to start his Engine, plus to accelerate it...As He found the way to fully harness Magnetic Energy with his Neutralization Discovery...which means that this motor was a Motion Perpetual Machine, using just mechanical engineered components to do the Neutralization On and Off switching, without the need of Compressed Air...but, it required air to start, plus to accelerate.

Regards

Ufopolitics

Last edited by Ufopolitics; 09-06-2021, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Hello,

Here are some images attached on my answers *not included above, and the "edit" option does not allows for uploading...or just don't work at all.

Comment

Hi UFO interesting footage and great research It is clear you want to stay true to the original if only for vindication of the man's original work 'quite right too' the genius's that have simply 'disappeared' are to many to mention. They were all doing just what we are – researching mostly with good intent .

To deviate just a little from your original German developer simply to point at another researcher specifically focused on 'magnetic neutralisation' - I Offer Art Porters work which he calls 'Gap power' I'm sure your familiar UFO however here's one of the guys first video's explaining first principles if only for others
                          http://youtu.be/tM_HRwqKzFk

His web site of course goes much further and needs research . It does strike me UFO that with the correct timing and perhaps stepper motors [or gearing] to spin the magnets in sync with the rotor then these two researchers work could well compliment , making a moderately easy build powerful self runner.

As you point out to neutralize the magnet if only for a fraction of a milli second is the important thing – to physically turn it in that time/space would be a huge advantage!

It is I suggest far easier for electrically based guys to neutralize using amp/turns – volts and amps are well understood. How to treat the bemf not so much, although plenty do it now!

Compliments and kind regards UFO – Duncan

Whatever you can do,or dream you can,begin it.Boldness has genius,power and magic in it.Begin it now.

Comment

Originally posted by Duncan View Post
                            Hi UFO interesting footage and great research It is clear you want to stay true to the original if only for vindication of the man's original work 'quite right too' the genius's that have simply 'disappeared' are to many to mention. They were all doing just what we are – researching mostly with good intent .

To deviate just a little from your original German developer simply to point at another researcher specifically focused on 'magnetic neutralisation' - I Offer Art Porters work which he calls 'Gap power' I'm sure your familiar UFO however here's one of the guys first video's explaining first principles if only for others
                            http://youtu.be/tM_HRwqKzFk

His web site of course goes much further and needs research . It does strike me UFO that with the correct timing and perhaps stepper motors [or gearing] to spin the magnets in sync with the rotor then these two researchers work could well compliment , making a moderately easy build powerful self runner.

As you point out to neutralize the magnet if only for a fraction of a milli second is the important thing – to physically turn it in that time/space would be a huge advantage!

It is I suggest far easier for electrically based guys to neutralize using amp/turns – volts and amps are well understood. How to treat the bemf not so much, although plenty do it now!

Compliments and kind regards UFO – Duncan

Hello Duncan,

Hey, many thanks for the video from Sir Art Porter!!

WONDERFUL Video!!

This is exactly about using the magnetic force to do at least 50% of the physical work, plus, receiving an induced current in return...of course it is Overunity!!

And yes, it differs a bit from Lüling, just because it is a linear movement taken into rotational...as Lüling is a fully rotational device, but using also the Free Energy work from Permanent Magnets.

And Yes, in my case I DO want to stay "true to the original"...so, no coils, no electricity at all to run my 400+ RPM's "Learning Tool"...LOL

Regards friend!!

Ufopolitics

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

From post:

FREE ENERGY # 24 Working Magnetic Overunity Device - Magnetic Neutralization - YouTube
                              https://www.youtube.com
                              FREE ENERGY # 24 Working Magnetic Overunity DeviceThis is an invention by Art Porter. This device working by permanent magnet and electromagnet.He called th..
                              Hi Ufo,

Interesting contraption in that video. But why, when they can't figure out how to measure input power, do they assume it is over unity?

I can think a of methods fairly easy and accurate to do it and think you probably can also. Do they purposely seek out four dumb guys to ask so they can claim difficulty with a simple electrical measurement?

Their method for output power is a bit cumbersome but doable. Using a generator with known efficiency would be easier and enable them to loop it, if it was O.U.
                              Regards,
                              ​​​​​​​bi

Comment

Working...
                              X