X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Larry Jamison Patent Discussion (Over Unity System) 200,000 miles no charge

Hello everyone,

It's been a long time !!

But getting to the point, here is a Patent I happen to find yesterday from 1982...same story as previous ones...Inventor dies suddenly, mysteriously,, five (5) years after publishing his Patent (in Europe)
    If We search USPTO for an Application shown on European Patent US26744981A...nothing comes up.
    Means, in US it was either rejected based on "Perpetual Motion Device" or completely seized.

According to Patent schematics, Inventor built a Generator, he called "Energizer", based on Dual Armatures-Stators which seems to be Toroidal based windings for both, which makes me think it produces an AC Output. The Electrical flow is generated in the armatures and send via slip-ring brushes connected in parallel between them.

He built a specific motor to run with this system (A Universal kind off look alike) except the winding method plus the Eight Brushes powering it, makes it "unique"...

In Patent images there is also a Block Diagram, showing disposition of batteries, controllers and regulators along with Motor and "Energizer"...

Differently from previous overunity Patents, I see this one very descriptive, and pretty explicit, as to be able to be replicated..

Here is the Google Patent:

https://patents.google.com/patent/EP0067755A1/en

Mainly, I would like to discuss the entire Patent here, with the help with old friends, experts in the Arts...

Regards
    An energy producing system is provided which produces energy for use, for example, in an electric vehicle or in a home power plant. The system includes an electrical energizer (60) including a double wound rotor and a double wound stator, for producing electrical energy which is stored in the system, e.g., in an battery (66) storage arrangement, which provides initial energization of the system. The stored energy is supplied to an electrical motor (68) which drives the energizer (60) to thereby create additional energy. The energizer (60) is able to supply the needs of the system as well as to power a load.
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Energizer, from http://www.rexresearch.com/jamison/jamisn.htm

San Francisco Examiner (Sat., January 3, 1981), p. A6“Inventor Juices up a 200,000-Mile Car”

Memphis, TN (UPI) — A Mississippi mechanic claims he has invented an electric car that will run 200,000 miles without gasoline, oil, water or even recharging.

Larry Jamison calls the motor “the Jamison Energizer”. The 65-year old Nettleton, Mississippi man commutes to Memphis seven days a week to labor on his invention, housed in his one-room shop.“Two years ago I went to work on the idea full-time, and I’ve been working seven days and nights a week ever since”, said Jamison.

He says he can wire the dozen or so cylindrical-shaped motors and energizers into virtually any truck or car — at a cost of about $6,000.“The difference between this motor and all the other electrical cars on the market is that mine never needs to be recharged”, he said. “It produces more electricity than it uses and stores it in batteries.

“Also, those other cars don’t have any real power. I’ve got a motor that will outdo your Cadillacs and your Lincolns. When we get into production, I’ll guarantee the motor for 200,000 miles”. Jamison Thursday displayed a 1977 Ford Courier pickup equipped with a Jamison Energizer. He admits it has a couple of “small bugs”.He said a control switch that acts as an accelerator is giving him problems and keeps him from driving the pickup himself.

Jamison’s secret is a shiny metal cylinder a little mor than a foot long and about 10 inches in diameter. He won’t discuss what makes it work.“This is the only one like it in the world”, he said. “I don’t care what electrical engineer you bring out here, this is different. It’s not in the book”.

Jamison said no one will believe his idea will work.“For two years, people have been saying, ‘You’re nuts — it won’t run. Everybody just said I was throwing my money away — that it won’t run a lick”, he said.As Jamison talked, an associate drove the pickup back and forth across the shop.“It’s working”, he told the onlookers. “You can see that for yourself”.

Jamison says he’s been contacted by major firms in Germany, France, and the US, but doesn’t plan to make a deal.“But I ain’t going to let nobody have it”, he said. “I want to manufacture it myself”.

[ Larry Jamison died in 1987. His business associates were L and J Enterprises, Inc., 1299 McLamore St, Memphis, TN; Tele. 901-942-9313; Bill Tunstill, Gen. Mgr. ]
    Principles for the Development of a Complete Mind: Study the science of art. Study the art of science. Develop your senses- especially learn how to see. Realize that everything connects to everything else.― Leonardo da Vinci

Comment

Originally posted by Ufopolitics View Post

[ Larry Jamison died in 1987. His business associates were L and J Enterprises, Inc., 1299 McLamore St, Memphis, TN; Tele. 901-942-9313; Bill Tunstill, Gen. Mgr. ]
      Does anyone know anybody who lives in or near Memphis, Tennessee, who would call round to this address and ask some questions?

Comment

Working...
      X