Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Free Energy Share

Setting tells me this is the real deal.

Last edited by p75213; 02-26-2021, 11:42 AM.

Comment

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?sto...&id=1454454666

Comment

Not much for details there regarding how you get free energy but it would be nice if it's that simple. Do you know if this is an alternator or a hobby motor or ? Have you tried this?
        There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

This is his website. As you can see he is offering a number of free energy devices for sale plus other things.i believe he was involved with Keshe some years back.

Comment

Originally posted by p75213 View Post
            Setting tells me this is the real deal.
            Hi p75213,

Thanks for showing your video and the comments on fb.
            Would you mind sharing the results of some measurements you have done on your setup to conclude this indeed the real deal?

Greetings,
            Gyula

Comment

Hi gyula, This is not p75213's work - he is just posting info he saw on FB and about the person who built this device. Take a look around infinityplasma.com - he has 3 energy devices for sale there that claim to be self sustaining but are expensive including a 20 Kilowatt unit for $149,000 ! A 500 watt unit is either $5500 or $7000 - not sure why the two prices but obviously he thinks they are worth a lot. Also a lot of Alchemy stuff he is selling so could be a genius or could be a big scammer

Edit: thanks to Armcortex there is a backup of the missing video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M7Mys-m8UEs
              Last edited by ewizard; 02-27-2021, 05:16 PM.
              There is no important work, there are only a series of moments to demonstrate your mastery and impeccability. Quote from Almine

Comment

Working...
              X