X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sinergicus
    replied
    Marc Belanger progres

Hey guys , seems Marc Belanger have made progres with don smith device on his video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPgnKpScGDA
    he made comments about his progress regarding don smith systems

Marc Belanger

Good news everybody. I have found the way to obtain resonance perfectly with the Smith device, so, I will be showing my followers a short video of how we obtain it, and, with capacitors, lock in what we need to have so no drifting happens as the transformer is not as critical as everybody thinks. The winding spacing is not critical, but, the spacing at the center is and an inductance meter is totally necessary to get the inductance once the separate coils are locked into a specific position. The primary has to be located within the Bloch wall area, dead center, and, at a 45 degree angle to the secondary to function. The primary wire has to be fine strand, 8 awg, silver coated copper 700 strand to 780 strand so the energy brought in has charge carriers at high frequency following the skin of each conductor. Each strand is considered to be one conductor, so, the ability of the amp king wire makes it function like nearly 250 litz wires used separately, giving the device an ability to do what Tesla's coils did. If we look in Tesla's experiments book, he shows that he can create a flux with one small tesla coil using an arc gap, a small primary and a secondary. He then creates a receiver, then, surrounding this device, he sets up several receivers within the flux path or the resonant coils in the same frequency. The more you can fit, because the transmission is at a radio frequency, the more power can be taken from it without affecting the load at the input. This allows a communication or "channeled communication" with the plasma tubes eminating from the Earth's poles up to the magnetosphere, where cosmic energy is induced within this flux, then, back to ground where at high frequencies, usually from 28khz to 44 khz, we can easily channel it, and, pick it up with devices such as receivers that can draw from slayer exciter circuits, tesla receivers, and, we have the ability to add more energy to the transmitter so it gives a larger "flux area" whixch gives a further broadcast distance, then, the receivers can be any amount of receivers that fit within the broadcast area and they will not add additional load to the input coil. It works like radio. We can transmit a 50,000 watt radio station, and, when we receive the radio signal and play it back, we do not draw any energy from it or deplete it. The radio signals gain energy from the layer of the atmosphere called the troposphere. The magnetic plasma tubes run from the poles of Earth, up to the magnetosphere, through all of the layers on their way up, and back down. Energy is drawn in from these channels of magnetism, allowing specific voltages to excite and move charges enough within coils of wire to create an attractive force between these layers of the atmosphere, chanelling the excess energies in as Tesla's receivers do. It is absolutely 100% true and possible, as it has already been completed by myself, Smith, Kapanadze and many others who have made these systems function. The grounding creates charge pumping of ionized particles into the ground, coming back out amplified when we use high frequencies. Whwn this energy is released back to the load, it comes as many times what we put in because the system operating creates an opposiong charge in the system at a nanosecond range that draws in positrons, positive particles from these layers of the atmosphere, inducing much energy and drawing an astounding amount of amperage in from the ground as the electrons start to flow at an awesome amount, far above what we put into the system. This only takes a small fraction of energy, in the milliamperes to drive the signal into the ground at high voltages which are enough to excite and ionize the air within the spark gap, we rectify this, we charge large cap banks up, and in a special way, we set the caps up, it allows us to discharge the caps at an overvoltage of their capacity without popping the caps because cold electricity is going into them, not allowing damage to the oil filled cap. The excess energy pours off at only the amount of voltage above the caps highest working voltage, so, an example would be the caps are rated at 1.2kV, we bank them in parallel and get maybe 100 uF or 200 uF instead of thousands, but, the voltage stays at 1.2kV, and we pump 30khz of say 9kV in, the caps dam the voltage and charge up to maximum and discharge 30,000 times per second, and, release energy closer to 500-800 volts and once we cut it with a 5000 amp Varistor rated at 240 volts, if we have the correct coil in it's output, with a very large conductor, we can get 240 volts at up to 250-500 amps out without ever harming the components, all dependent on cap size. Don Smith has stated that each Farad of capacitance has an ability to output 1000 watts with conventional power at 60 hz. When we increase the frequency, the charge happens exponentially per volt over the top of the voltage rating, so, we fill the caps more than instantly, it hapens as the amperage is being drawn from the caps so fast that we never run out of energy. I always thought that it could only stiffen this amount when used in a DC system, however, if the cap always stays charged while in use, it can't discharge unless we overload the system, and since we are damming a form of ac, which pulsed dc at high voltages is an ac voltage, we just do not have a sinewave until we filter it with a choke at the end of the circuit and apply a load to it. If we use the caps we have to remember, each cap used will give us it's wattage separately, like Tesla's coils do when receiving this energy. so, we will have in my case, 88uF caps x 6 at 1.2kV. each would equal a total of 1056 watts for each capacitor, so, 1056 x 6 will equal 6336 watts output. I have tested and verified this, and, i have found that the voltage left over in my circuit is 660 volts, cut after this output down to 240 v with a 5000 amp Varistor/240v 850 volt max operating voltage, and, the machine seems to be self correcting, however, when we use resistive loads, we need to be careful.. Cold electricity isn't what is output here unless we do not complete the circuit. Don's system is completed, and, if you look at the isolation xfrmer, it isn't large enough to run anything worthwhile, the output is the terminal strip, the iso xfrmr is the battery charger that he didnt have to ever use again once he figured out the battery would charge in this predicament all by itself due to the induced static voltage from the ions raining down upon the channel of energy. It's absolutely amazing how it works, however, it took me a very long time and I lost a lot of my hair while I was tearing it out trying to gt if running. It takes absolute concentration, belief you can do it, and, unparalleled patience to not quit. It costs quite a bit to get the parts you need, but, the only parts which need to be rated are before the primary coil. Those caps need to be kept under the 4kV limit otherwise boom they go! The secondary has a little bit more mercy as the system isn't really operating as a normal transformer, but, the output is stronger than most and smal caps on motors will pop like bombs! I connected a DJ light up to mine and forgot it had a motor in it. That thing sounded like I shot my 45! Insanely loud and the cap was obviously in a pcb circuit board, it was a 400v electrolytic that went like a bomb, taking out everything nearby it! ..

I have been playing with the damming capacitors (the largest one on the board and that is the entire reason we get massive energy outputs from the units, otherwise, we would only be able to resonate a vibratory energy capable of maybe firing 3 100W bulbs. If we put carbon lamps (or halogen) we can light up a few hundred watts. When we add the capacitors of the correct voltage and raise the capacitance, watch out, the circuit becomes lethal and will kill, possibly blow off limbs, etc. It is no joke!! The device was truly one of tesla's engineering marvels that he basically frestyles and makes into a functional short circuit generation device. Don Smith's version is a voltage/capacitance damming device added to the Tesla Hairpin circuit that has all of it's stages in resonance with one another, using frequency matching to oppose any resistrive loss due to it's infinite impedance while operational. If we charge the caps at high frequency, the dicharge comes out amplified because we merely filter out what we don't need, eliminating load at it's input. We pump in a bandwidth of 0-30,000 hz, and we filter out all below 60 hz, and all above 60 hz, allowing the lenz effect to be non existent since the width isn't being taken, we take a smidge of the total out, allowing only the nst to load the circuit with it's idle current, then, the losses within it. The NST could use less than 30 mA and the output could be up to 65,000 watts all depending on the components and conductors used!
    Thank you Mark ,we are waiting your video...
    Last edited by sinergicus; 01-18-2016, 10:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

• qwekw
    replied
    Pictures are from this book
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• BroMikey
    replied
    Looks like to me Tesla was building all of his devices out
    of the same coil setup.

Leave a comment:

• Utopia Now
    replied
    Very interesting Qwekw.
    From which book are the pictures ? Od kojih knjizi su slike? Ono što je naslov knjige ?

I recognise the video`s .

Here Don Smith video : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cr07kI7HhzU#t=3700

But I think thats a different wave form than the wave form from ingener99 : see the video`s
    From Ingener99 Opposite Coils : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D7QiI8p1gi4
    and here Ringing Whale Wave 002 + schematic https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=itl-nFy_AT4

I think there is an other wave form : that we have to look for.

TheOldScientist on youtube has some video`s that are about negative resistance .. with a "nearly the same wave form" ... I think that is what we are looking for .. ...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JWD0Wy_UOEA#t=452
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=px14OF1D3EA#t=1145

But probably we need both techniques in a working device .. but i do think these ar 2 different kinds of wave forms .
    Picture is from the video from TheOldScientist on YouTube.

Well I am still learning .
    Last edited by Utopia Now; 01-14-2016, 12:25 AM. Reason: forgot to ask about the title of the book

Leave a comment:

• med.3012
    replied
    Originally posted by Jeff Pearson View Post
    Maybe that is the direction we should go with this. How do we use coils as capacitors???

this is what i am suggesting also, the coil and capacitor can be the same thing when energy balance is achieved, because the magnetic field has a closed induced electric field, we have to work with a bi-filar arrangement to conserve this field, when this is done magnetic resonance will be at hand, lenz's law can't be applied here because we are working in an open oscillating circuit ...

Leave a comment:

Working...
X