Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

ilandtan

i am not Obscuring the real genius of people like Tesla, i am developing something i feel but i can't see , first of all the ETBC can pump an extra charge through the capacitive extension ... i explained this several time but let see something

it's possible to take the power through double ETBC wound in a ferrite core where normally there's an opposite magnetic flux !!!

power consumption is nearly zero when the LED is on

i don't know if this is what we are looking for or no , please explain ..

regards

Hi Med,
    I would just like to say something about the use of LED's in showing overunity. From all the various demonstrations out there showing overunity effects using LED globes or material, I think what we are looking at here is a specific frequency response to the semiconductor material and its doping. Showing an electric motor driven would be a better argument when demonstrating overunity.

Have a good New Year to you all.

Dwane

Comment

• Quick test set up

Hi guys,
      Here is a quick setup for the above discussion. Most likely guaranteed not to fail!. I have ETBC tx wound on ETBC rx approximately 4:1, more like 5:1! Shooting from the hip so to speak. The closer the SG the more illumination. The faster the SG frequency the brighter to globe. LED Globe 220-240 volts ac 6.5watts rated. Photo shows double ETBC, setup, globe alight. Double ETBC is one ETBC wound on top of another. Other photo shows Frequencies of SG.I have had a few goes at this, lots of LED reaction, not much else. YET!

I am getting about a 2:1 amplification with signal strength.

Regards

Dwane
      Last edited by Dwane; 12-29-2019, 12:40 AM.

Comment

• here are photos

Photos did not upload.

How do I clear old uploads? Cannot see a link
        Last edited by Dwane; 12-29-2019, 12:48 AM.

Comment

• Hello Dwane
          Hello everyone

i will post the most recent update regarding this subject ..
          the first thing i noticed is the impact of ETBC layers order

here is the detail of ABCD positions of the two ETBC :

the following drawing show the correct path to take the power ... in reality we have to take the shifting magnetic domain movement so the system see nothing you take as the previous experiment above ( even i didn't make it very well )

Attached Files

Comment

• The problem with many devices, there is no plan to get more energy then you are putting in. If you don't engineer it, why would you think it would arbitrarily happen?

Comment

• Med have you ever thought of different ways to use a EBTC?

Comment

• اHello ilandtan

yes.. the ETBC is very flexible device but the number of experiments always eat a lots of resources, as a result the process slow down sometimes ..
                the idea is very simple .. if you remember the power triangle presented by Don Smith we have two triangles .. a small initial power induce a relatively
                large electrons ( keep in mind we work in Radio frequency so the final results must be huge )

the process is a reversed Lenz's law , we don't need to cancel the law just reverse it and this is possible using two ETBC .. in a proper order as i said since there's an order how to connect the ETBC the magnetic shift is possible ..

when the magnetic poles of the secondary ETBC shift it gather the electrons situated in the capacitive side, this happen when the secondary is shorted .. power consumption remain the same, sometimes it's low then the initial consumption when the second ETBC is open..
                some test show a frequency decrease if the secondary is shorted, this mean over energy without doubt , here there's another magnetic field added to the primary which slow down the frequency .

when the electrons slide this movement create another magnetic field perpendicular to the initial magnetic field, which mean if you take the power from it the system see nothing or very tiny consumption !!!

this process can be enhanced further more ..

regards

Comment

• Med, you are not engineering any free energy in that thing. Ask yourself what you are trying to accomplish. If you had the an EBTC as big as a building, could it power a house? You think the geometry is magical. If it was, you would be able to prove it in small models. If you never find the relationship between Don Smith and Nikola Tesla, you will have little success.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                    Med, you are not engineering any free energy in that thing. Ask yourself what you are trying to accomplish. If you had the an EBTC as big as a building, could it power a house? You think the geometry is magical. If it was, you would be able to prove it in small models. If you never find the relationship between Don Smith and Nikola Tesla, you will have little success.
                    sometimes i feel tired, disappointed and angry , to be honest i can't understand why my device can't take its deserved place in such over unity research as an open public system ?
                    do you think i have all the necessary part so it will be easy for me to build such device easily ? the theory is correct and easy to understand if you open your mind :

you can find other details here :

http://www.aboveunity.com/thread/rev...-smith-device/

it's other people responsibility to take advantage and develop this system for the benefit of all .. for now let's stop talking and don't wast your valuable time with me and show us your genius thinking ... small model was shown in the serial ETBC powering 40W bulb ( flashing ) from a tiny 3 w INPUT .. the theory now is more advanced ...
                    tell me what do you know about Nikola Tesla ? can you make such geometrical transformation as i did ? if you can't please try to understand ..

i am going to quit this forum with sorry !

regards

Comment

• Hi Med,

Don't leave, I value your research. I'm just trying to show you that you keep on looking at a corner for answers. I will pass on my ideas about Tesla.

ilan-

Comment

Hi Med,

Don't leave, I value your research. I'm just trying to show you that you keep on looking at a corner for answers. I will pass on my ideas about Tesla.

ilan-
                        the ETBC look like a black hole ... it's not easy to go out when you are in there !!! i agree with you i have to go outside it and see things in a different way .

regards

Comment

• Hello all, how can I locate post by number or even a page. Am having trouble doing that. Thanks.

Comment

• Originally posted by maxolous View Post
                            Hello all, how can I locate post by number or even a page. Am having trouble doing that. Thanks.
                            I have had the same issue, because it seems to search by payload not by meta-data. So you have to search within the body of the post,..e.g, unique words, phrases.

However, if you know the author, you can look for all the posts that author had and scan them.
                            Last edited by ilandtan; 02-29-2020, 03:17 PM.

Comment

I have had the same issue, because it seems to search by payload not by meta-data. So you have to search within the body of the post,..e.g, unique words, phrases.

However, if you know the author, you can look for all the posts that author had and scan them.
                              Thanks for your response

Comment

• I'm thinking about the experiment that had five coils oriented in the same vertical orientation where four coils make a square and one coil is in the center. I looked for a picture but was not able to find one quickly. If I remember correctly, DS said this was an OU device. One principal that the experiment CLEARLY demonstrates is inductive coupling. The accepted view is that all analysis of this experiment must necessarily proceed from the assumption that there is NO energy gain. However, if one were to IGNORE that restrictive assumption one could actually measure the energy input and energy that can be extracted from the four receivers in the four corners! One should compare this to equivalent (though actually NON equivalent) configuration represented by a 5-way multiple wound concentric coil. My untested theory is that interesting results would be forthcoming due to the velocity of light vs the radial velocity of the magnetic field. Have you noticed that in theory the magnetic field grows instantaneously at infinite velocity in step with the change in current in the "primary"? This is a serious unanswered question. At least that is the way it seems to me.

There is a post in this thread where certain statements are made that are ONLY accurate if conventional theory is accepted without doubt. If one has some doubt about the accuracy and precision of the widely accepted "truth" then you should be able to see the logic I have laid out in the paragraph above. Life has distracted my from my research in this area but I will be back when I have time to do more experiments.

If you understand what I am suggesting and would like to experiment along these lines you should consider the following suggestion(s). In the experimental apparatus referred to above the five coils had the same physical appearance with the implication that they were all tuned or tunable to the SAME resonant frequency. To keep costs as low as possible you might want to target a relatively HIGH frequency for your resonant frequency. DS recommends higher frequencies as being "good". You might want to select relatively large wire (small AWG) to reduce resistance losses as much as possible.

My own plan will also probably look something like this. The center coil will be powered by a battery so I can measure the battery voltage before and after when the power is off. The power received by the receiving coils will be rectified and used to charge four separate batteries. I will then be able to do before and after on them as well. If results look promising then battery swapping would be in order. Wish me well! I am thinking of driving the primary with a Slayer exciter.
                                There is a reason why science has been successful and technology is widespread. Don't be afraid to do the math and apply the laws of physics.

Comment

Working...
                                X