Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donlad Smith clear ilustrations Overunity

Clear pictures from the Donald Smith video`s . Thanks to Rick Friedrich who somehow has a lot of Don Smith material.

Here from his video are the clear ilustrations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dICbnzfY464#t=253

For years I have watched these video`s from Don where he showed these pictures, ilustrations.

1994 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr3eDELyHk#t=636
    1996 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPIfDGfMGs#t=3724

He says the ilustrations explain why overunity is possible.

Can somebody maybe explain it better …
    and Rick where did you find these clear ilustrations ?
    Attached Files

Comment

• From Open source experimenter itsu

https://archive.org/details/Vacuum_T...1948/page/n595
      The source : Vacuum Tubes (Karl Spangenberg) 1948
      itsu
      See PDF above page 595 and on for the ilustrations and more important the accompanying text.
      end quote

respectfully
      Chet K
      Last edited by RAMSET; 11-10-2019, 05:18 PM.
      If you want to Change the world
      BE that change !!

Comment

• and here member Jimboot shared a download link for the book

Downloadable PDF https://mirror.thelifeofkenneth.com/..._1948_text.pdf
        If you want to Change the world
        BE that change !!

Comment

• Negative stuff

Hi guys,
          I won't be posting for a while. Here is a negative resistanca oscillator reference.

regards

Dwane
          Attached Files

Comment

• Don problem

Just before I disappear, here are a couple of photos showing CW and CCW difference using Don's 2 turns!! Not sure how this was supposed to provide the necessary offset that he says we are looking for. To my mind the critical starting point for the waveform should have been offset. I am using two magnetic pick-ups, with input to L1 10Kv.

Regards

Dwane
            Attached Files

Comment

• Don delay pulse

Hi guys,
              Here is my latest wind CW and CCW, in the photos attached I am seeing a delay of about 200ns. The only thing that worries me is the small starting pulse on the blue waveform. A copy of the adjacent starting coil? The pink waveform is from the CCW coil Blue is from CW. Waveform a bit messy at the start but cleans up.

Regards

Dwane
              Attached Files

Comment

• Hello everyone ,

since a long time someone asked me about the 4 layers Don device, here is the answer
                from Don himself !

https://youtu.be/S1TtBsCoLsA
                Last edited by med.3012; 12-11-2019, 11:48 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Utopia Now View Post
                  Clear pictures from the Donald Smith video`s . Thanks to Rick Friedrich who somehow has a lot of Don Smith material.

Here from his video are the clear ilustrations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dICbnzfY464#t=253

For years I have watched these video`s from Don where he showed these pictures, ilustrations.

1994 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr3eDELyHk#t=636
                  1996 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INPIfDGfMGs#t=3724

He says the ilustrations explain why overunity is possible.

Can somebody maybe explain it better …
                  and Rick where did you find these clear ilustrations ?
                  Hey Bro,

That wave is from a book, and if you find that book you got the picture Page 27 Here
                  Negative resistance is exhibited in certain devices where they operate in a certain range. I think a tunnel diode is one .

The DS ground shunt aka negresister has also been explained to me another way in energyevo.com look for posts by dynatron.

To me, it looks like you are somehow bringing in outside energy. How else can a wave increase in current and voltage? That's why my theory is a bit different on what it's doing.
                  Last edited by ilandtan; 12-15-2019, 03:50 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

Med,

You use this diagram for Tesla, and it is my opinion you are using this out of context. What that diagram is stated for wireless transmission, and you are linking it together to your multi layered device for over unity.

I'm starting to think you are a misdirection craft member. Obscuring the real genius of people like Tesla. His devices, used two important elements, the damped waves from ultra-fast capacitor discharges, And the Earth as an elastic cavity resonator, to produce magnetic feedback.

There is no single device that creates the "magic" in that process. This EBTC is a red herring. I've read your explanations of its inner works, but you forget the obvious, it doesn't give you the advantage of a Bi-filer Tesla Coil, because it doesn't have the geometry. If you show an experiment where gain has increased, please let me know, I don't claim have an answer, but I can plot a walk in the Sahara for me.

Comment

• ilandtan

i am not Obscuring the real genius of people like Tesla, i am developing something i feel but i can't see , first of all the ETBC can pump an extra charge through the capacitive extension ... i explained this several time but let see something

it's possible to take the power through double ETBC wound in a ferrite core where normally there's an opposite magnetic flux !!!

power consumption is nearly zero when the LED is on

i don't know if this is what we are looking for or no , please explain ..

regards
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Med,

I have to admit to you my truth. I have not found any gain from input to output in a single device configuration. That's why I think you can try any combination of the EBTC and it will not break unity.

I suspect because you have a capacitor and coil wrapped up into one device, you have never achieved a resonant device. I think the tuning the device is crucial. Tesla knew what he needed to tune to, and so did DS.

Have you created a resonant EBTC?

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                          Hi Med,

I have to admit to you my truth. I have not found any gain from input to output in a single device configuration. That's why I think you can try any combination of the EBTC and it will not break unity.

I suspect because you have a capacitor and coil wrapped up into one device, you have never achieved a resonant device. I think the tuning the device is crucial. Tesla knew what he needed to tune to, and so did DS.

Have you created a resonant EBTC?

Hi ilandtan,

lightning is over unity but there's no resonance involved , now we have two ETBC's work together not a simple wrapped capa /coil

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                            Hi ilandtan,

lightning is over unity but there's no resonance involved , now we have two ETBC's work together not a simple wrapped capa /coil
                            Hi Med,

Lightning is a discharge from one plate to another. The whole idea is that the charge separates, and you create a potential. There are steps to make lightning usable. Tuning is one of them. You can say it - that tuning doesn't matter, but I disagree.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012
                              Hi !

the most important is the moment when your system change to be a real open system .. this can be seen in the slow waves ( like AM wave ) .
                              The energy enter the system like a modulated signal as a result from magnetic poles shifting as
                              explained before :

for sure we need to tune the device but the key is the type of induction ( attraction ) this can happen easily using two ETBC.
                              Well it sounds easy. But can you easily show us something to say it's a worthwhile direction? Like a working device?

Comment

Working...
                              X