Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frequency verse power

Take the plasma globe and measure the frequency of it then take a coil of wire and check the impedance factor of the coil use the chart to pick the resistor see if you can get the frequency down to 60 cps or house hold frequency then check for power .at radio frequency It s hard to tell what you got .
    Last edited by jim glinski; 07-05-2019, 04:50 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
      Take the plasma globe and measure the frequency of it then take a coil of wire and check the impedance factor of the coil use the chart to pick the resistor see if you can get the frequency down to 60 cps or house hold frequency then check for power .at radio frequency It s hard to tell what you got .
      did you tested this idea ?

Comment

• Working idea

I st got what I think might be the right equipment too test this don used this .radio frequency is not easy to test unless you use special equipment .but I'd you drop the frequency down its much easier and the diodes work better and the power factor is where it does the most good .thats why you have it in your house .he used a source at around 32 kHz and wound as a bifiler around the globe then he used hi voltage caps I think to get the frequency down .but in one vid he used a small hi voltage neon going to two coil's with the 1 to 4 ratio to kick up the voltage .it amazed me to find that the magnetic felid went nuts with the hi voltage it didn't follow the standard models of watts with amps and volts it just cranked up there with the voltage this where the powers coming from .the you just have to capture the magnetic flux field and a just the frequency down so a iron core isolation trans former can handle it .and you can use caps for that or resistors the caps go band the resistors don't .so your creating a tank circuit that captures the hi freq and makes it low with more power out .I don't like the no induction material going only as a air coil theres much more magnetic field captured with a hi frequency material .but how to combine it with the wire and the globe ? Not sure .maybe a hifrequency toroidal coil core and just wind that and set it on the globe .I'm using a small globe to test systems .happy hunting

Comment

• Conceptual Thoughts

If you have a tuning fork, such that it was tuned to a radio frequency. Then the fork is pulsed with a small energy, but HV so with the exact frequency, would it not start to resonate? The tuning fork, now resonating as a mass of metal, vibrating producing magnetic flux. You could capture that magnetic flux, much like a normal alternator does, store it in capacitors, then build circuits to sink the discharge across an isolation transformer primary at 60 Hz. Pulsed DC on the primary, feels like AC on the secondary.

Comment

• Don's first stage replication

Hi guys,
            have been off the grid. Needed to haver a break and get myself reorganised. I have been working on the first stage of Don's nst project, although I am using a flyback. The set up is to prove the capacitor effect for charging the primary coil L1. Although the cap dielectric is not charged properly, it is up at about 3Kv. on my elctrostatic meter. Need about 10-12Kv I am thinking. Anyway, I am clearing around 70uT!!

Will report back when I get some better results.

Dwane
            Attached Files

Comment

• Hi
              could you tell me where I can find the high voltage diodes, and the high voltage capacitor for the L1 coil?
              thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                Hi guys,
                have been off the grid. Needed to haver a break and get myself reorganised. I have been working on the first stage of Don's nst project, although I am using a flyback. The set up is to prove the capacitor effect for charging the primary coil L1. Although the cap dielectric is not charged properly, it is up at about 3Kv. on my elctrostatic meter. Need about 10-12Kv I am thinking. Anyway, I am clearing around 70uT!!

Will report back when I get some better results.

Dwane

Looks like you are creating this:

Originally posted by Don Smith
                I have a better idea, use a glass tube with gaseous mixture xenon, radon, krypton, users choice. The basic device without the dangerous material mentioned. One of the Devices which I built is a 14″ florescent light bulb with a 2 ” Diameter by 10″ Length B and W coil, 10 TPI, placed over the light bulb and and L-1 of 5 turns centered with a 9000 HV module input to L-1 all ran by a 12 V at 7 Ah Gel Cell Battery. This is a convenient and easy way to get into the gaseous tube electrical generators. A very strong Electrical Dipole Develops which substitutes for a very large battery. The setup requires storage such as capacitors and an inverter to be useful.
                Good work Dwane, I like where you are going with this since you are proving you can create magnetic flux with a gas tube and L1 coil. 70uT is nothing to sneeze at. Here is where I am at, I am trying to make a collector for that flux. I am at the theory you need to create that collecting coil at a harmonic of the RF, so it is tuned into that magnetic flux pulse that then receives standing wave in the collector coil or plate. You built the RX TX slayer circuit didn't you? Think of a coil as a plate, because the coils are capacitively coupled.

Imagine what Don said about his devices being 2 to 2000+ Gauss! That converts to 200 to 200,000uT! These are the two reasons why this forum never yielded working devices I think, because people never cared about if their coils produced a sufficient amount of magnetic flux. Then didn't tune the secondary to the flux RF. It appears Don Smith tuned in like a crystal radio, having variable resistors (wire wound my opinion) using the wiper to vary the wire length.

Comment

• Just wondering! POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ELECTRICITY. FREE ENERGY

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                    This is an interesting concept, and yes if this is true, it can be used. If you by merely changing the reference of the energy flow through the coil you are creating a different energy it would be advantageous to harvest the negative electricity.

As it relates to Don Smith, he is always advocated the center grounded coil, so could it be he takes advantage of both types? Both sides are being being rectified on the L2 and fed to the storage capacitor.

This is what I think is lacking in the link's understanding, I don't think alone this is the key to these devices --just part of the equation. It never shows you what the collecting mechanism is. From what I am thinking (and I don't claim to have come up with this) That you are creating a device that operates as a heat pump just like your link states, but it is tuned to the ambient or available flux in the proximity. You are collecting flux which is outside the system and drawing it into capacitors by resonant magnetic induction.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
                      English

POSITIVE AND NEGATIVE ELECTRICITY. FREE ENERGY

Now, when technology has leaped forward, it seems that the common man has nothing to do in electrical engineering, all well-studied, established theory, etc. In my opinion, it's not, even the simplest experiments can detect oddities in the behavior of electricity. Here is a simple experience, wound two coils on the type of transformer Tesla.

The secondary coil is wound with a single-core copper wire PCV 2 mm square turn to turn on a plastic pipe, winding diameter 53 mm, number of turns 94. Length ends suitable 83 cm Length of coil is obtained 1648, see the Primary coil is also wound a coil to a coil of thick stranded acoustic (from speaker) cable on a plastic pipe, the length of the conductor is 4 times less than the length of the secondary winding. The diameter of the pipe is such that the coil enters the secondary and can move freely inside. A primary coil like a Tesla transformer excites the secondary on one side and on the same side the secondary coil is grounded. The diagram is shown below in Fig.1.

The primary coil is powered from a power source through a transistor, which is controlled by a simple generator that regulates the frequency and length of the pulses. When the key is opened, the current in the coil increases linearly and when the key is closed, there is a short reverse rebound of energy, a large pulse of current and voltage. And this pulse induces in the secondary winding EMF as in a normal transformer and an oscilloscope watching the resulting voltage at the not grounded end of the secondary coil. The voltage is measured with a bare probe, placing it near the ungrounded output of the secondary coil, due to the induced electric field, to minimally affect the coil (not to make a large capacity). As a result of the experiment we get this waveform.

The oscillogram shows a short reverse pulse that occurs after the transistor is closed! Everything is logical, with this grounding in the secondary circuit obtained positive EMF (blue graph), repeating drive pulse in the primary circuit (the yellow graph) and after the pulse we see the usual damped oscillations in the secondary circuit, when the energy is dissipated as thermal radiation. In this scheme, we obtain positive energy in the secondary circuit by grounding and positioning the coils. If we reverse the polarity of the primary coil without changing the rest of the circuit, we get negative energy in the secondary circuit. In the diagram it looks as shown below.

We see a negative polarity. What is striking, in the case of negative electricity, we get a delay in the spread of energy!!! And amplitude (voltage) oscillations above. From this we can draw a very interesting conclusion that there is a difference between negative and positive electricity, the positive propagates in the phase and repeats the voltage of the source. Negative voltage propagates with delay. It is conditionally possible to say so, the primary front of positive energy is the voltage, and apparently the negative current, no voltage. In classical physics, I have not seen a description of such a strange behavior of electricity. And it would seem that this feature does not make big NEWS, but in my opinion this phenomenon has a very useful application. This applies to obtaining free energy. Here it is necessary to remember the heat pumps, which have an efficiency of 300-400 percent, that is, the output of energy is 3-4 times more THAN IS spent. Energy is added due to the thermal energy of space, the energy source serves as a catalyst for the process, the flow of energy is due to the environment. Simplified the idea of a heat pump you can imagine the waves of water on the surface, if we create separately positive wave, negative, waste time and energy certainly from the source, as usual, and sent along the waves and when coupling to positive and negative wave positive wave falls in the negative longer, thereby acquires additional energy due to gravity, hence increase in energy

And if there are Parallels between electricity and water analogy, we see a complete similarity, that the positive electricity is a "wave" above the average level of the environment, there's no current, so we see the tension, as the environment acts against the positive waves, but this same environment acts in the direction of the negative wave, so we see first, the current without voltage, hence there is a delay in the voltage of negative electricity. And the main thing experience proves that the electric environment has potential energy which can be used as in heat pumps, a question only in realization and technology. And so I think the creation of fuelless electric generators it is also possible that appears online is not a myth, since it is for a good reason.
                      Source: https://helionews.ru/45843
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 09-07-2019, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Another Tree

Yet again we look at the tree instead of trying to comprehend the forest

Comment

• Reality Is looking Through Windows

Seeing Reality Is looking Through Windows. You don't live outside, you have to view it through the windows while you're in the house. The number of windows are fixed and limited by fate. But knowledge opens more views. Being led to windows with limited views are the work evil.

How goes the misdirection effort fronted by the FSB?
                          Last edited by ilandtan; 09-28-2019, 12:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by BroMikey View Post
                            And so I think the creation of fuelless electric generators it is also possible that appears online is not a myth, since it is for a good reason.
                            Source: https://helionews.ru/45843
                            And when it appears as a WORKING JoeCell that you can DONATE to see if you visit OZ.... what does mike do???

he calls names.......... He doesnt actually think like he says he does...

Again the fisher and paykel is a Motor and is a Generator. It is both in one and when Both are used at the SAME time, it creates a Field within a Field which is the requirement for Radiant Energy to have a Neutral Center where this Radiance can manifest as PURE Energy also known as the Zero Point. Simply amazing Tesla designed motor.

When do you wanna see it Mike? Why wait.... here's the Holy grail youve been looking for and talking about for how many years now?

Even the Water into oil for dam near free energy Mike calls a scam and says we have nothing.... Schematics are nothing ...a Video IS SOMETHING...

But

A Video will never sway the skeptic. The ONLY Way Mike is to personally view it.

But you could be like Charlie Spiers the Former Director Of Earth Resources for the Victorian Gov't who came back TWICE to see water burn and Coal Dust pumped through a ring magnet to disappear into thin ... well.... WATER

Got that on video too.... wanna see it??? why wait????

Comment

• Originally posted by MerLynn View Post
                              And when it appears as a WORKING JoeCell that you can DONATE to see if you visit OZ.... what does mike do???

he calls names.......... He doesnt actually think like he says he does...

Again the fisher and paykel is a Motor and is a Generator. It is both in one and when Both are used at the SAME time, it creates a Field within a Field which is the requirement for Radiant Energy to have a Neutral Center where this Radiance can manifest as PURE Energy also known as the Zero Point. Simply amazing Tesla designed motor.

When do you wanna see it Mike? Why wait.... here's the Holy grail youve been looking for and talking about for how many years now?

Even the Water into oil for dam near free energy Mike calls a scam and says we have nothing.... Schematics are nothing ...a Video IS SOMETHING...

But

A Video will never sway the skeptic. The ONLY Way Mike is to personally view it.

But you could be like Charlie Spiers the Former Director Of Earth Resources for the Victorian Gov't who came back TWICE to see water burn and Coal Dust pumped through a ring magnet to disappear into thin ... well.... WATER

Got that on video too.... wanna see it??? why wait????

I am one guy who will tell you when you goofed. We are smart folks
                              here, like any man we put our pants on one leg at a time. Come on
                              down and show us anything realistic. Why continue clowning?

You have an open door to be recognized as the man who taught us
                              something, anything. Are you able to do that?

We are all ears. Out with it.

Comment

• Originally posted by MerLynn View Post

Mikey is lightning rod, he will pick fights and challenge you to waste precious time. MerLynn you only have one life, seek the answers not the conflict for those answers. You can only pass on successes to move everyone forward.

What you say about the neutral center, is interesting but it seems like half the equation. The important part is how you unbalance the Zero Point, then collect the difference.

Which you are doing if your motor is a generator too. If your motor is disturbing the ambient your generator is collecting that energy. Over unity comes when you find ways to cheat the governors of a closed system.

Think of the difference between burning a piece of wood and using an alternator. An alternator isn't "Creating Energy" the motive force drives the magnets, to disturb the electrons in the wire. The reason you can't get over unity with an conventional alternator, is as soon as you load the output Lenz law starts to own you.

That's what I determined in my experiments anyway.

Cheers

Comment

Working...
                                X