Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
    Hi !

we discuss idea sometimes related to some experiment.. some info already known, close the switch and an electric current circulate, as we know magnetic field is related to the electric current , from this simple point of view it's clear the magnetic portion of electric power is the key to infinite power .. because it return as a wasted magnetic field generated by our equipment at house or anywhere we need electricity .. Don smith found the energetic equilibrium between magnetism and electric so it's true we can change the voltage potential to useful electric current ..

we just take from the same ambient that take back the wasted magnetic field generated by our equipment .. if you dig deeper you see he talk about the ability of electron to change its shape from magnetic to electric and from electric to magnetic ..

we need to find this equilibrium point that let you convert your electron from magnetic to electric and vise versa !!! through this window which look like camera obscura you talk directly to the ambient power , remember the light is also an electromagnetic wave !!!!
    Med those are generalisms, how does that relate to anything experimented on?

Comment

• Originally posted by p75213 View Post
      Hi Med,
      Regarding point 3.
      Don Smith said "Most of the things that are in my devices which I demonstrate were put there because people expect to see them, not because they need to be there".

In the 1998 Office video he describes a device powered by a small bertonee 12V nst. The L1 coil is simply driven at the same frequency as the nst - no capacitor to form a LC circuit and no resonance.

Also in the Don Smith pdf there is a schematic (patent pending 08 / 100.074). In one of his emails to Bruce Perault he mentions "Bruce, Wipe out 6, 7 and 8 and connect the diode bridge where #6 was. Number one is a tritium battery with half life of 11 years, small size. The output appears to be pulsating DC but is actually high frequency which explains the ill matched light bulbs. Regards, DS". He basically wiped out L1 and L2 so nothing there to resonate. Unless the capacitor is resonating in series with the adjoining wires.
      I think you might be going down the road I am if you think this way. If there is no L1/L2 what is disturbing the ambient? Get a gaussmeter and find out.

This is important

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
        Med those are generalisms, how does that relate to anything experimented on?
        Hi !

we just need an open mind ,

capacitor = electricity = electric field
        coil= magnetism = magnetic field

you said : I don't think magnetic resonance is electrical resonance it's not just resonance, very high voltage can do the job , we just need the window that let us convert the voltage directly to electric current, it's a kind of phase shift correction occur naturally only when you have a device combine a capacitor with a coil .. in this case it appear the electrons don't even move, this is why Don smith said electron are very slow !!!!!!

in this area of electricity electron spin take the lead , in my opinion resonance is the most safe method , high voltage ( i guess more than 50 kV ) is the most easy, higher voltage give an increase gain in the converted electric current..

in lower voltage we need a good timing so we face a lots of problem... i am planning to work around 300 V main voltage but i think i have to lower the voltage again, i asked for technical help here ..... no respond as usual.
        maybe electronic forum is the best place !

regards

Comment

Hi !

we just need an open mind ,

capacitor = electricity = electric field
          coil= magnetism = magnetic field

you said : I don't think magnetic resonance is electrical resonance it's not just resonance, very high voltage can do the job , we just need the window that let us convert the voltage directly to electric current, it's a kind of phase shift correction occur naturally only when you have a device combine a capacitor with a coil .. in this case it appear the electrons don't even move, this is why Don smith said electron are very slow !!!!!!

in this area of electricity electron spin take the lead , in my opinion resonance is the most safe method , high voltage ( i guess more than 50 kV ) is the most easy, higher voltage give an increase gain in the converted electric current..

in lower voltage we need a good timing so we face a lots of problem... i am planning to work around 300 V main voltage but i think i have to lower the voltage again, i asked for technical help here ..... no respond as usual.
          maybe electronic forum is the best place !

regards
          I honestly think you are not looking at the most important thing about capacitors, and the EBTC may be perfect for this. The plate energy stays once you disconnect it. So if you have a way of depleting only one side, the other side will restore the equalization of the the plates. Think of this, if you blasted one plate with an EMP, those electrons would be pushed off, and the vacuum created would be replaced by the ambient. If you push blast it in one direction (diode) and replenish from another (diode) through a load to ground. You should be able to create current flow. A large capacitor would be perfect. Maybe that is what happens in a nuclear EMP pulse, it creates such a terrific inrush, that most devices are devastated.

Look it up, it basically says that the magnetic field of the Earth matters to amount of damage area affected. Why is that?

Don't think that that it's just a simple relationship with magnetic = coils and electrical = capacitors. You are stating a truth, but over simplifying, like saying all candy is chocolate.

Comment

I honestly think you are not looking at the most important thing about capacitors, and the EBTC may be perfect for this. The plate energy stays once you disconnect it. So if you have a way of depleting only one side, the other side will restore the equalization of the the plates. Think of this, if you blasted one plate with an EMP, those electrons would be pushed off, and the vacuum created would be replaced by the ambient. If you push blast it in one direction (diode) and replenish from another (diode) through a load to ground. You should be able to create current flow. A large capacitor would be perfect. Maybe that is what happens in a nuclear EMP pulse, it creates such a terrific inrush, that most devices are devastated.

Look it up, it basically says that the magnetic field of the Earth matters to amount of damage area affected. Why is that?

Don't think that that it's just a simple relationship with magnetic = coils and electrical = capacitors. You are stating a truth, but over simplifying, like saying all candy is chocolate.

not only the capacitor but the coil too , hiding this kind of capacitor inside a coil give you a lot of choice .. the ETBC have to work in equilibrium, current flow isn't needed in the ETBC, it's needed only the first time with strong reactive current, electron spin give you instantly the needed voltage through the induced rotating electric field .. the result is a powerful reactive current converter !!!

try it with very high voltage and you can see most diode in the secondary will be damaged..

regards

Comment

not only the capacitor but the coil too , hiding this kind of capacitor inside a coil give you a lot of choice .. the ETBC have to work in equilibrium, current flow isn't needed in the ETBC, it's needed only the first time with strong reactive current, electron spin give you instantly the needed voltage through the induced rotating electric field .. the result is a powerful reactive current converter !!!

try it with very high voltage and you can see most diode in the secondary will be damaged..

regards
              Med,

Trust me my friend ---get a gaussmeter, it's only 30 USD. And you will see the way you introduce a standing wave matters.

Comment

Med,

Trust me my friend ---get a gaussmeter, it's only 30 USD. And you will see the way you introduce a standing wave matters.
                please explain the point !

regards

Comment

please explain the point !

regards
                  Just go through Don Smith's posts and read what he says about gauss. It is a measurement of moving magnetic flux - flux density. I measured a plasma globe, and Don Smith, is correct: Near 400 milligauss. Why is that so important to Don? How did he get energy from a plasma globe?

I look at this video:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmfaYuRtmc&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

How is he getting that much spark from a plasma globe? If you wrap the entire plasma glass with tin foil, and you take a wire to ground you will see a tiny spark.

Where there is that much spark from a coil, there is magnetic energy, and that could fill a capacitor through a diode bridge.

Comment

Just go through Don Smith's posts and read what he says about gauss. It is a measurement of moving magnetic flux - flux density. I measured a plasma globe, and Don Smith, is correct: Near 400 milligauss. Why is that so important to Don? How did he get energy from a plasma globe?

I look at this video:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dpmfaYuRtmc&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

How is he getting that much spark from a plasma globe? If you wrap the entire plasma glass with tin foil, and you take a wire to ground you will see a tiny spark.

Where there is that much spark from a coil, there is magnetic energy, and that could fill a capacitor through a diode bridge.
                    Hi !

Yes this is very interesting phenomena, i tried some experiments with plasma globe but i don’t have such axial long shape, in my opinion the secondary coil have to be in tune with the primary coil, in case of plasma we don’t have a coil .. it’s an open system radiate a huge magnetic flux , maybe he implemented some kind of piezoelectric effect ..i can’t see how he use the energetic balance in such plasma tube ?!

Maybe an artificial magnetic field can help in his plasma device, most experiment show there’s a little power extracted with plasma system..

in my part i have to stick with coil system .. maybe we could find an easy setup !

regards

Comment

Hi !

Yes this is very interesting phenomena, i tried some experiments with plasma globe but i don’t have such axial long shape, in my opinion the secondary coil have to be in tune with the primary coil, in case of plasma we don’t have a coil .. it’s an open system radiate a huge magnetic flux , maybe he implemented some kind of piezoelectric effect ..i can’t see how he use the energetic balance in such plasma tube ?!

Maybe an artificial magnetic field can help in his plasma device, most experiment show there’s a little power extracted with plasma system..

in my part i have to stick with coil system .. maybe we could find an easy setup !

regards
                      As p75213 said, some of his devices don't have coils, and if you looked at his Don Smith quotes, he didn't need it, he just had to have the flux present and another piece of test equipment (look for it).

Doesn't that mean you are chasing the wrong rabbit Med?

Comment

As p75213 said, some of his devices don't have coils, and if you looked at his Don Smith quotes, he didn't need it, he just had to have the flux present and another piece of test equipment (look for it).

Doesn't that mean you are chasing the wrong rabbit Med?
                        No ! actually Don smith had several devices ... he also talk about several things happen in his device ...

1- left / right hand electrons spin
                        2- perpendicular magnetic field

take his own words from his PDF :

The Invention is a new and useful departure from transformer generator
                        construc¬tion, such that radiated and wasted magnetic energy changes into useful
                        electrical energy. Gauss Meters show that much energy from conventional
                        electromagnetic devices is radiated back into the ambient background and wasted

Gauss Meters show him the power is wasted and can be extracted back as walter russell explain in his book, there's always two kind of electric force exist together all the time which try to neutralize each other and return to the lowest state ... or equilibrium , what Don Smith success is introducing this lowest state exactly in his device !! so it's possible to convert one inactive state ( reactive power as an option .. ) to active power can do huge useful work !!

Comment

• Plasma Ball

Hi Guys,
                          Yes, the plasma tube seems to be an oddity. The video is not very clear, but, I am guessing he made this tube up himself! Don, I feel, would construct individual items for the sole purpose of satisfying himself that they worked. He has modded the internal power supply and built a tube which he had filled with gas. I suppose there may have been tubes back in the 1990's, all the people I have spoken to who say they know about plasma globes, tell me that Tubes do not exist and did not exist. Only Globes or Balls. Quirky though using it as a wireless source. Also, note he tells the other person not to touch it!! Plasma Globes touching is part of the mystique. So his was dangerous!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

No ! actually Don smith had several devices ... he also talk about several things happen in his device ...

1- left / right hand electrons spin
                            2- perpendicular magnetic field

take his own words from his PDF :

The Invention is a new and useful departure from transformer generator
                            construc¬tion, such that radiated and wasted magnetic energy changes into useful
                            electrical energy. Gauss Meters show that much energy from conventional
                            electromagnetic devices is radiated back into the ambient background and wasted

Gauss Meters show him the power is wasted and can be extracted back as walter russell explain in his book, there's always two kind of electric force exist together all the time which try to neutralize each other and return to the lowest state ... or equilibrium , what Don Smith success is introducing this lowest state exactly in his device !! so it's possible to convert one inactive state ( reactive power as an option .. ) to active power can do huge useful work !!
                            Med, Do you have a Gaussmeter? I don't think you do, It shows you more than that.

And because of that you are(and I was previously) looking for treasure in a different island.

Comment

Med, Do you have a Gaussmeter? I don't think you do, It shows you more than that.

And because of that you are(and I was previously) looking for treasure in a different island.

i don't have a Gaussmeter, i agree any piece of measurement is good but does Nicola Tesla worked with a Gaussmeter ,jean Bedini , Moray , ?????

we may find different way to the same goal , just show us what you have !!!

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                                Hi Guys,
                                Yes, the plasma tube seems to be an oddity. The video is not very clear, but, I am guessing he made this tube up himself! Don, I feel, would construct individual items for the sole purpose of satisfying himself that they worked. He has modded the internal power supply and built a tube which he had filled with gas. I suppose there may have been tubes back in the 1990's, all the people I have spoken to who say they know about plasma globes, tell me that Tubes do not exist and did not exist. Only Globes or Balls. Quirky though using it as a wireless source. Also, note he tells the other person not to touch it!! Plasma Globes touching is part of the mystique. So his was dangerous!

Regards

Dwane
                                Plasma tube here.

but remember, Don called out a specific globe from Radio Shack, before you do buy and expensive tube, just get a round one with a gauss meter, and frequency meter.

Gentlemen, what are we left with here, always assuming that Don is building special devices because we can't figure out how he gets power from them?

We don't know how to use his tools, we don't know the significance of grounding, we can't explain the simple video( well I can I just have to prove it)

Comment

Working...
                                X