Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

back to work!!

can we use a car ignition coil in reverse mode for choke? using only the secondary coil?
    because i need a high coil inductance? for charging a capacitor!!

any progress?

thanks and regards
    luc2010

Comment

• Originally posted by luc2010 View Post
      Hello,

back to work!!

can we use a car ignition coil in reverse mode for choke? using only the secondary coil?
      because i need a high coil inductance? for charging a capacitor!!

any progress?

thanks and regards
      luc2010

Hi !

do you have a schematic ? for sure you can use it as a choke .

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
        Hi !

do you have a schematic ? for sure you can use it as a choke .

regards
        Hi MED,

No, i dont have the schematic of the car ignition coil
        Diamond
        oil filled coil
        LB 63 12v Japan

even dont know for its output voltage!

many thanks
        regd

Comment

• Hi,

i think i need to try one more experiment with cap charging and discharging and close this chapter!!

the next step will be a coil experiences?

rgds
          Last edited by luc2010; 03-17-2019, 01:51 AM.

Comment

• Hi guys,
            Have been very busy on my home building project. Everything seems to be taking too long!.

Well, never say that you know how something works!! My first Don Smith capacitor real test i used a piece of spare 8mm polycarbonate I had. Got excellent poling. Got some "Lucite" as per Don's instructions and all I could get is positive outcome throughout, no negative pole. Kept persevering until i realised that this might be called Lucite (PPM), but in fact it might not be! At 190 C still no melt. I checked with the plastics guy and he told me it came in from indonesia. I tried another batch of polycarbonate but all I could get was negative pole both sides. Very frustrating. there is only one plastic seller here, and I might be testing his patience! Anyway, I am going to see about some new samples from him. The other option is getting some Mylar sheet from ebay. Thickest I can find is 350um. Should be good for wrapping if I can get it to work! What is the expression, "Don't spend it until the cheque is cashed!" I suppose i should be looking at my voltage doubler too.

The pics are showing positive about 4Kv and Negative about 800v

regards

Dwane
            Attached Files
            Last edited by Dwane; 04-02-2019, 04:06 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
              Hi guys,
              Have been very busy on my home building project. Everything seems to be taking too long!.

Well, never say that you know how something works!! My first Don Smith capacitor real test i used a piece of spare 8mm polycarbonate I had. Got excellent poling. Got some "Lucite" as per Don's instructions and all I could get is positive outcome throughout, no negative pole. Kept persevering until i realised that this might be called Lucite (PPM), but in fact it might not be! At 190 C still no melt. I checked with the plastics guy and he told me it came in from indonesia. I tried another batch of polycarbonate but all I could get was negative pole both sides. Very frustrating. there is only one plastic seller here, and I might be testing his patience! Anyway, I am going to see about some new samples from him. The other option is getting some Mylar sheet from ebay. Thickest I can find is 350um. Should be good for wrapping if I can get it to work! What is the expression, "Don't spend it until the cheque is cashed!" I suppose i should be looking at my voltage doubler too.

The pics are showing positive about 4Kv and Negative about 800v

regards

Dwane
              Hi Dwane,

I have not heard about the Don Smith capacitor, can you point me to the reference material for the subject?

Thanks!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                Hi Dwane,

I have not heard about the Don Smith capacitor, can you point me to the reference material for the subject?

Thanks!
                Hi ilandtan,
                My mistake. Information overload at the moment. Problems with building suppliers. Lucite comes from an educational PDF entitled "Capacitors that recharge themselves". On the Mylar, I 'll look it up tonight, and find the exact moment on the video. My recollection is about 2/3rds the way though the 1996 second video discovered. Don mentions using Mylar. He also mentions using the Marx generator. Of course, some of his references require defining!

Regards

Dwane
                Last edited by Dwane; 04-02-2019, 08:40 PM.

Comment

• Don Smith dates mix up

Hi ilandtan,
                  I have mucked up the Don Smith dates.Not 1996, but 1995 and possibly 1994. Will look at the 1994 video tonight. Of interest to the special capacitor, on "2 Don Smith Resonance Energy Crafting Systematic Index 1995" get to 2hrs 14min and watch carefully, Also at 2hr 38mm on until question time, there is a good discussion on special capacitor plates and the Marx Generator, and a good description of cumulative energy and tuned coils. Looked at a couple of times reinforces his dialogue. Regarding the Mylar dielectric, this reference might be on the 1994. Will have a look tonight. It helps if people are looking at the videos to know what they are looking for. The references then becomes more significant. Question time is dominated by a loud voice with lots of knowledge! We can see Don's teaching skills coming into play with his tolerance of the loud interrupter.

Regards

Dwane
                  Last edited by Dwane; 04-04-2019, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                    Hi ilandtan,
                    I have mucked up the Don Smith dates.Not 1996, but 1995 and possibly 1994. Will look at the 1994 video tonight. Of interest to the special capacitor, on "2 Don Smith Resonance Energy Crafting Systematic Index 1995" get to 2hrs 14min and watch carefully, Also at 2hr 38mm on until question time, there is a good discussion on special capacitor plates and the Marx Generator, and a good description of cumulative energy and tuned coils. Looked at a couple of times reinforces his dialogue. Regarding the Mylar dielectric, this reference might be on the 1994. Will have a look tonight. It helps if people are looking at the videos to know what they are looking for. The references then becomes more significant. Question time is dominated by a loud voice with lots of knowledge! We can see Don's teaching skills coming into play with his tolerance of the loud interrupter.

Regards

Dwane

Hello Dwane !

The key to Don smith device :

1 - a perpendicular magnetic field separate the electrons based on their charge ( it's related to spin ) so it's possible to achieve super conductivity because they don't meet each other , anytime the voltage electron meet the current electron we have friction which lead to resistance and lost ..

2- reactive electric power is needed because it work better with condition number 1 , in pure reactive when voltage is maximum the current is zero , in this case we have a partial separation between I and V related to time..

3- magnetic field amplification, this is involved when we have the resonance , in parallel LC we have amplification of electric current , i think Marx generator is an option but not the only solution, pulsing an inductance with very high voltage give very high electric current

4- a geometry for reactive power transformation into active , here we have to use a mixture between a capacitor and inductor, whatever the combination used this condition is needed , remember open circuit .

if all the above requirement are obtained we just need a transformation to DC, tuning is needed if a pure resonance is achieved .

regards

Comment

• Hello Med 3012,
                      I was replying to ilandtan regarding the special capacitor that Don uses. I must admit, I often fall asleep when watching some of these videos. They tend to go on and on. The information given is so spread out and difficult to decipher. It is only when people such as yourself explains the technical in a simple and concise manner that we move forward. I was referring to the capacitor plates and their relation to the marx generator. What I thought he was saying at that point was running parallel capacitors and switching these to series to obtain the very high potentials he says can give high power output in a small container. He doesn't mention the large transformer or large inverter required to give us the reactive power option! He does cover this issue in other lectures. I suppose to fully get where Don is heading one must analyse all of his video lectures as an ensemble when you go and look for the instrument that is playing sharp or different music piece!

I have not been able to continue with the ETBC until I get the special capacitor working properly. I have found lots of issues with various dielectric materials, and also issues with the charging process. I must resolve this part first before I can proceed. The Mylar sample arrived today and a quick test for pole charging was promising. Also, the building is taken its toll physically as well as timewise. But, I still persist!! Never say never, eh?

Good luck and regards

Dwane

Comment

• @ Dwane

i also have a lots of problems with material and circuit , every time i have to change something and build new coil /capacitor .. do everything by yourself, it isn't easy at all , i have the same problem when watching Don smith video i feel asleep sometimes it's the best induction for deep sleep !!!

the reactive power exist when we have a capacitor connected with an inductor , the phase shift allow us to amplify the electric current , after that we only need a conversation ..
                        the applied voltage tell us the needed tool and devices, high voltage equipment isn't available everywhere also very expensive but the result must be quick and impressive .. also there's a lot of danger with high voltage ..

good luck to you too !

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                          Hello Dwane !

The key to Don smith device :

1 - a perpendicular magnetic field separate the electrons based on their charge ( it's related to spin ) so it's possible to achieve super conductivity because they don't meet each other , anytime the voltage electron meet the current electron we have friction which lead to resistance and lost ..

2- reactive electric power is needed because it work better with condition number 1 , in pure reactive when voltage is maximum the current is zero , in this case we have a partial separation between I and V related to time..

3- magnetic field amplification, this is involved when we have the resonance , in parallel LC we have amplification of electric current , i think Marx generator is an option but not the only solution, pulsing an inductance with very high voltage give very high electric current

4- a geometry for reactive power transformation into active , here we have to use a mixture between a capacitor and inductor, whatever the combination used this condition is needed , remember open circuit .

if all the above requirement are obtained we just need a transformation to DC, tuning is needed if a pure resonance is achieved .

regards
                          Hi Med,
                          Regarding point 3.
                          Don Smith said "Most of the things that are in my devices which I demonstrate were put there because people expect to see them, not because they need to be there".

In the 1998 Office video he describes a device powered by a small bertonee 12V nst. The L1 coil is simply driven at the same frequency as the nst - no capacitor to form a LC circuit and no resonance.

Also in the Don Smith pdf there is a schematic (patent pending 08 / 100.074). In one of his emails to Bruce Perault he mentions "Bruce, Wipe out 6, 7 and 8 and connect the diode bridge where #6 was. Number one is a tritium battery with half life of 11 years, small size. The output appears to be pulsating DC but is actually high frequency which explains the ill matched light bulbs. Regards, DS". He basically wiped out L1 and L2 so nothing there to resonate. Unless the capacitor is resonating in series with the adjoining wires.

Comment

• @p75213

in Don smith recent videos ( 1994 -1995 ) he talk about parallel resonance and he said in serial you have degradation.. he also show us he used a normal battery , in my opinion we have to think freely to see how his device really work..

it's clear the other side of electricity is magnetism .. electricity is free for example the voltage in your house, if you put a load the current circulate now it's magnetism.. here you have to pay for electricity , the funny thing there's no electricity without magnetism , this is why we call electromagnetic waves , Don smith device just harvest magnetism electrons ( current ) as a natural image for voltage electron ( free )

how ? this is done using energy balance .. take an example the ETBC or any bifilar Tesla coil , you push a strong reactive electric current ( wattles ) the induced rotating electric field charge the capacitor instantly , this come naturally no extra power needed , what happen? you just convert reactive power ( free power since you don't need a lots to electricity ) into huge active power , the gain can be at least 1000 more power than the initial power .

we have to amplify the reactive power and convert it using the capacitance portion because it's within the coil itself active power already exist ..

this is the simple explanation i can give you

EDIT : i lost the initial reply due to internet problem.. but the idea is still here , not complicated :-)
                            Last edited by med.3012; 04-06-2019, 11:44 AM.

Comment

• I hope you guys take no offence. But please remember what Don said about the wrong rabbit hole. Just look through his posts and search for anything "gauss", I don't think magnetic resonance is electrical resonance, it appears in the same space at the same time, but from where... buy a gaussmeter and you'll see what I say is true.

Everything you do is going down that hole without a gaussmeter. Why would Don say he could pull energy from a Plasma Globe?

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                                I hope you guys take no offence. But please remember what Don said about the wrong rabbit hole. Just look through his posts and search for anything "gauss", I don't think magnetic resonance is electrical resonance, it appears in the same space at the same time, but from where... buy a gaussmeter and you'll see what I say is true.

Everything you do is going down that hole without a gaussmeter. Why would Don say he could pull energy from a Plasma Globe?

Hi !

we discuss idea sometimes related to some experiment.. some info already known, close the switch and an electric current circulate, as we know magnetic field is related to the electric current , from this simple point of view it's clear the magnetic portion of electric power is the key to infinite power .. because it return as a wasted magnetic field generated by our equipment at house or anywhere we need electricity .. Don smith found the energetic equilibrium between magnetism and electric so it's true we can change the voltage potential to useful electric current ..

we just take from the same ambient that take back the wasted magnetic field generated by our equipment .. if you dig deeper you see he talk about the ability of electron to change its shape from magnetic to electric and from electric to magnetic ..

we need to find this equilibrium point that let you convert your electron from magnetic to electric and vise versa !!! through this window which look like camera obscura you talk directly to the ambient power , remember the light is also an electromagnetic wave !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X