Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    US English is my primary, and I also have the entire 1995 video transcribed in Rick's Book.

I don't know what you are listening for Med. Don is simply saying that the device will be too powerful for a single capacitor, and you mitigate that by using banks of capacitors.

Nothing special about that, nor properties, nor implementation. Simple capacitor engineering, and more towards the fact that the heat that a capacitor takes (because they do get warm in some of my experiments) that multiple capacitors share the heat distribution.

Absolutely nothing that relates to an EBTC, besides there is the word capacitor in the aforementioned.

what about hot spot and protective coating ? if you listen attentively he change his words between capacitor and capacitance as there's a coil has a capacitance which is an Extended Tesla bifilar coil E T B C ..
    what about double frequency mentioned in 1994 video ? OK you will tell it's a rectified signal, we already know about that but he talk about a double frequency in another way can be seeing in the ETBC , i explained this in the late of 2014 in my pdf !

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
      [FONT="Courier New"]what about hot spot and protective coating ? if you listen attentively he change his words between capacitor and capacitance as there's a coil has a capacitance which is an Extended Tesla bifilar coil E T B C ..
      Med, I didn't interpret that how you did. Don was simply explaining the dangers of the energy flowing into the L2. If you make a Tesla coil, the bottom gets warm. If you have a high enough energy, I think it will melt the L2 coil insulation, my simple slayer starts to unravel because the lacquer heats and starts to loosen my L2 windings.

You maybe corolating his words differently.

Comment

• You show picture of Don Smith's DSE capacitor.

Have you ever made a capacitor work wired as he described?

I have recently only been able to achieve this by using Rick's book. Not the amplifying effect, but wired where the negative side of the capacitor drives the load when grounded correctly.
        Last edited by ilandtan; 01-27-2019, 02:46 PM.

Comment

• @ilandtan

hello

the most important thing is the amplification factors, any coil or capacitor or whatever combination if there's no increased oscillation when the system is isolated from excitation / power source it's most likely the system can't produce such effect ... at least there's no huge gain as described by Don Smith

the ETBC has this capability, i described this in my PDF ( part 2 )

www.free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

why an increased oscillation is so important even we can't use it in practice since the system will produce thousand of amps which can't be controlled ? --- Don Smith 1995 video -----

simply because you need an internal feedback which change the magnetic field to electrostatic field within the system itself ( ETBC conducting foils ) the magnetic field tend to charge the capacitance instantly with no delay , this what produce double frequency behavior ..

if you make a relatively large ETBC the increased oscillation can be seeing with scope, any magnetic field enter the ETBC will be translated immediately to static field through the no conservative rotating electric field , here you can change the reactive electric power into active power !!!!

the ETBC will store this electric field and push another magnetic quantity both at the same time !!!

i think the best is to start experiments rather than argument ..

regards

Last edited by med.3012; 01-27-2019, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• Med,

I will never dictate other's efforts, just give my honest opinion. If you show me tomorrow that you can drive a motor with just a few input watts, I would welcome the knowledge.

Good Luck!

X

Comment

Med,

I will never dictate other's efforts, just give my honest opinion. If you show me tomorrow that you can drive a motor with just a few input watts, I would welcome the knowledge.

Good Luck!

X

i understand in 2001 video he also gave a hint about his device :

https://youtu.be/mHhfNjPk7o4

Don explain how the right diameter with the right Height can give plenty of amps and volts , someone asked if there is a golden ratio ( this was in the same video ) but he replied no ...

i am also publishing my point of view honestly !

thank you

regards

Comment

@ilandtan

hello

the most important thing is the amplification factors, any coil or capacitor or whatever combination if there's no increased oscillation when the system is isolated from excitation / power source it's most likely the system can't produce such effect ... at least there's no huge gain as described by Don Smith

So I think that's one problem you have with an EBTC, if you make both both plates the same length, you are gaining no voltage step up or in the reverse step down. I guess it implies that it might be used best as an isolation transformer if you never join the plates, and leave a capacitive coupling. But where Don takes a voltage and makes few a few L1 windings drive many windings in the L2. The free transformation is not gained.

Comment

So I think that's one problem you have with an EBTC, if you make both both plates the same length, you are gaining no voltage step up or in the reverse step down. I guess it implies that it might be used best as an isolation transformer if you never join the plates, and leave a capacitive coupling. But where Don takes a voltage and makes few a few L1 windings drive many windings in the L2. The free transformation is not gained.

the problem with an ETBC is the excitation system .. you need a relatively large current to excite it plus higher impulse rate, the more you pulse it the more power, it's possible to rise the voltage or step it down , you can use it in Mazilli driver and it oscillate perfectly, it work in Collpit or Hartley oscillator , in Mazilli driver you can take the power from it when it oscillate without further coil !

the points c prime D prime are free but you can take power from them and light a bulb !! in the above drawing those point are facing C and D which make a fixed potential !!! this mean the electrons are separated in these point , so the capacitor is talking with inductance ..in other word this special coil can differentiate the electrons based on their spin ..

maybe the best solution is to excite it using reactive power , we can use large current with large voltage while we use few watts input , the modern electronic is more advanced now then Don smith days .

Comment

the problem with an ETBC is the excitation system .. you need a relatively large current to excite it plus higher impulse rate, the more you pulse it the more power, it's possible to rise the voltage or step it down , you can use it in Mazilli driver and it oscillate perfectly, it work in Collpit or Hartley oscillator , in Mazilli driver you can take the power from it when it oscillate without further coil ! [/IMG]

the points c prime D prime are free but you can take power from them and light a bulb !! in the above drawing those point are facing C and D which make a fixed potential !!! this mean the electrons are separated in these point , so the capacitor is talking with inductance ..in other word this special coil can differentiate the electrons based on their spin ..

maybe the best solution is to excite it using reactive power , we can use large current with large voltage while we use few watts input , the modern electronic is more advanced now then Don smith days .
                    Well I won't build an EBTC. It's a distraction for me.

Show me it works, and I might.

Comment

Well I won't build an EBTC. It's a distraction for me.

Show me it works, and I might.

Tesla : Hello Med how are you ?
                      Me : all is well thanks , you ?
                      Tesla : fine too --smile--
                      Me : what do you think about the ETBC ?
                      Tesla : It's a distraction

just for smile , i didn't asked you to build the ETBC , i just need a technical help in electronic this is why i am posting here

Comment

@ilandtan

hello

the ETBC has this capability, i described this in my PDF ( part 2 )

www.free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

why an increased oscillation is so important even we can't use it in practice since the system will produce thousand of amps which can't be controlled ? --- Don Smith 1995 video -----

simply because you need an internal feedback which change the magnetic field to electrostatic field within the system itself ( ETBC conducting foils ) the magnetic field tend to charge the capacitance instantly with no delay , this what produce double frequency behavior ..

if you make a relatively large ETBC the increased oscillation can be seeing with scope, any magnetic field enter the ETBC will be translated immediately to static field through the no conservative rotating electric field , here you can change the reactive electric power into active power !!!!

the ETBC will store this electric field and push another magnetic quantity both at the same time !!!

i think the best is to start experiments rather than argument ..

regards

Hello Med.3012

I was interested with your pdf but I don't understand what the diagrams are symbolizing in fig's 5,6 and 7. The red and black dome shapes.

You are talking about coils and capacitors but I can not relate what you are saying to these diagrams.

Can you please explain what they are supposed to be and how they relate to what you are trying to explain.

Thank you
                        Netica

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
                          Hello Med.3012

I was interested with your pdf but I don't understand what the diagrams are symbolizing in fig's 5,6 and 7. The red and black dome shapes.

You are talking about coils and capacitors but I can not relate what you are saying to these diagrams.

Can you please explain what they are supposed to be and how they relate to what you are trying to explain.

Thank you
                          Netica

Hello

please follow the answer in my thread here :

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lained-28.html

it's better to move again to my lovely place so i feel conformable, i hope you understand

welcome

Comment

Tesla : Hello Med how are you ?
                            Me : all is well thanks , you ?
                            Tesla : fine too --smile--
                            Me : what do you think about the ETBC ?
                            Tesla : It's a distraction

just for smile , i didn't asked you to build the ETBC , i just need a technical help in electronic this is why i am posting here
                            I stand corrected... It really is a huge distraction! LOL

Comment

• Thanks Med.3012

I will look a bit further in your thread.

Just one thing I would like to point out.

The picture you have in your pdf of one of don smiths devices Fig24.

I have looked carefully at this coil in his videos and can see that it is just one continuously wound coil all in the same direction and opened up in the center where the central connections are made.

Netica

Comment

• Originally posted by Netica View Post
                                Thanks Med.3012

I will look a bit further in your thread.

Just one thing I would like to point out.

The picture you have in your pdf of one of don smiths devices Fig24.

I have looked carefully at this coil in his videos and can see that it is just one continuously wound coil all in the same direction and opened up in the center where the central connections are made.

Netica

maybe, but he mentioned the importance of CW and CCW , there's no detailed photo of his device , so the most important source of info is his words in his video.

Comment

Working...
                                X