Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=med.3012;315706]
    Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

this is a good news in my opinion we need a source of Reactive resonant electric current , this is your wattles electric power subject to amplification... after that it's easy to convert it

this is the circuit i am working with !

in the coil number 4 you have reactive power hundreds of time more than the input power, the circuit is a modified SMPS, what do you think ??

anyone skilled in such circuit is invited to help .. with modern electronic it's possible to achieve high reactive power from tiny active power, the correct timing circuit will be the big start engine !!!!

please help ..share :-)

Comment

• [QUOTE=med.3012;315723]
      Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

anyone skilled in such circuit is invited to help .. with modern electronic it's possible to achieve high reactive power from tiny active power, the correct timing circuit will be the big start engine !!!!

please help ..share :-)
      Hello there my friend,
      I have returned home earlier than expected from Japan. It was an emergency return as my wife contracted a mysterious complaint. The return trip also was difficult. But we are safetly home now, that is what matters!

I now, with much reflection and thinking, understand how Don's devices work. As he says, it is a simple process once the understanding of the components' are used. I shall be attempting prototype as soon as I am able, which should be within the next next week or so. I shall then learn to make a video for distribution.

It is possible that many have learnt how to build the DON, but are afraid to publicise the fact. Perhaps they only share with those they can trust. If there is a big ring of trusted friends then it would be difficult to suffocate the information?

I shall be quiet for a while while I tend to my wife. I wish you well.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• [QUOTE=Dwane;315728]

Hello there my friend,
        I have returned home earlier than expected from Japan. It was an emergency return as my wife contracted a mysterious complaint. The return trip also was difficult. But we are safetly home now, that is what matters!

I now, with much reflection and thinking, understand how Don's devices work. As he says, it is a simple process once the understanding of the components' are used. I shall be attempting prototype as soon as I am able, which should be within the next next week or so. I shall then learn to make a video for distribution.

It is possible that many have learnt how to build the DON, but are afraid to publicise the fact. Perhaps they only share with those they can trust. If there is a big ring of trusted friends then it would be difficult to suffocate the information?

I shall be quiet for a while while I tend to my wife. I wish you well.

Regards

Dwane
        all is well Dwane nice to see you, now we have an abundant info about this device but a step by step guide is what make the difference, we don't need huge power ! we just need a level to keep the cold people far from being died from freeze ...

if i understood the last two published video there's two method , the first direct which produce thousand of Ampere very difficult to handle, and the second method using another capacitor in parallel just to produce reactive power, active power came normally when a perpendicular magnetic field separate V and I here you have an active power , as discussed reactive power is subject of amplification as described in my circuit , anyone can simulate and see , now we need and effective circuit ... !

regards
        Last edited by med.3012; 01-21-2019, 10:53 PM.

Comment

• Etbc?

Anyone can watch Don Smith 1995 video from 1H:30... To 1H:40.....he cleary worked with a capacitive arrangement smilar to the ETBC.
          Why an ETBC ? because you can convert reactivate to active easily.. The problem is. The excitation circuit ...
          OK, SMPS I know but what does the ETBC mean? Went back a lot of pages last night trying to find reference to it but to no avail.

thay

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
            OK, SMPS I know but what does the ETBC mean? Went back a lot of pages last night trying to find reference to it but to no avail.

thay
            HI !

here you are what it mean by ETBC , it's my idea on this subject :

www.free-energy-info.com/Mohamed.pdf

you can see part 2 where you see from where it came , a derivation from Tesla wireless power transmitter , the correct connection can be seeing in my thread here also

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lained-28.html

just read the last two pages from my thread in this forum , my PDF still need an update

if you start working with it and you have question please ask,.

regards

Comment

• DIY Gauss Meter

Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
              Whatever you waste your time on - acquire a gaussmeter with a measurement step of 0.1 milligauss. It will help find a place for grounding and installation of the device.
              Hi dyatronn,
              for what its worth, and for other members, I built this neat little unit!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mRWQT8NCzk8

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Reactive choice!

Hi Med3012,
                I have thought of the size of wire that might be necessary! However, for anyone trying, it would be rewarding to get HUGE output of amps. Could be really motivating. I 'll work on both options to understand the process.

Thanks

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                  Hi Med3012,
                  I have thought of the size of wire that might be necessary! However, for anyone trying, it would be rewarding to get HUGE output of amps. Could be really motivating. I 'll work on both options to understand the process.

Thanks

Regards

Dwane
                  Hi !

from the same 1995 video between 20 min to 22 min Don Smith talk about wattles energy where most think it's useless but what we need is the magnetic portion of that resonating system .. reactive power is the most easy way to amplify the source but we need to convert it to useful power through separation where a perpendicular magnetic field in very important for this process, i hope more people will join us here or any place just to introduce something easy simple and effective .. test results is what we need also excitation circuit so we could divide the effort and benefit from that abundant source

regards

Comment

• Hello I tried to replicate his apparatus but was unable show any OU. May be, I must fine tune it aggressively.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lightworker1 View Post
                      Hello I tried to replicate his apparatus but was unable show any OU. May be, I must fine tune it aggressively.

Hi!

without a working prototype i can't give a precise reply ! but after long time investigating his technology i am confident with some points , ...

first the most easy way is to start with producing reactive power .. reactive power is wattles so you can't do anything with it unless in power transmission where it's important to rise the voltage in case of huge electricity demand , Don Smith saw it as a real power with a phase shift ...

second we need to correct the phase using his terminology it's another language system , as i said he worked with something similar to the ETBC extended Tesla bifilar coil, i am still in the phase of producing reactive power in small scale but i have circuit instability problem ..

i think it's a good idea to work directly from the main voltage using a kind of modified SMPS to achieve an increased gain in electric current through the resonance ... if this circuit works we just need to change the coil number4 with an ETBC in the published schematic.. using another CCW CW pick up coil an energy gain can be seeing easily, as you see there's some engineering calculation is needed .

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                        Hi!

without a working prototype i can't give a precise reply ! but after long time investigating his technology i am confident with some points , ...

first the most easy way is to start with producing reactive power .. reactive power is wattles so you can't do anything with it unless in power transmission where it's important to rise the voltage in case of huge electricity demand , Don Smith saw it as a real power with a phase shift ...

second we need to correct the phase using his terminology it's another language system , as i said he worked with something similar to the ETBC extended Tesla bifilar coil, i am still in the phase of producing reactive power in small scale but i have circuit instability problem ..

i think it's a good idea to work directly from the main voltage using a kind of modified SMPS to achieve an increased gain in electric current through the resonance ... if this circuit works we just need to change the coil number4 with an ETBC in the published schematic.. using another CCW CW pick up coil an energy gain can be seeing easily, as you see there's some engineering calculation is needed .

regards
                        Hi Med,
                        Sometimes I cannot see the wood for the trees! I have a problem fitting "Reactive Power" into my brain as a Zero power entity. To me the term reactive indicates some event such as a catalist. Something that won't stop, so to speak. But when I research it, it comes up as a by product of AC which needs current, or resistance to perform as energy. This means having inductors or capacitors within the circuit parameters for the reaction to perform.

I have been thinking about the ETBC again! And I am glad you have mentioned this again.

My hands are full at the moment, hopefully this week end I can start to assemble primitive circuit.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Hi Dwane !

anytime there's a phase shift between voltage and current you have reactive power , but most likely combined with active power which do real work, reactive power is used to rise the voltage in case of huge electricity demand .. we use the reflected voltage component that came from the electric current itself so we can transport active power again effectively.. this phase shift help the system to relax !

in our case imagine you have 10W of active power the AC voltage is 220 V ,the current is 45 ma but you need say 40 A with 100 V ? ! here it's possible to achieve this gain but you have to put your system in full relaxation this mean active power is zero .. it's like you convert voltage to current directly but at the moment when you have a max current the voltage is zero , now we are working with a pure reactive system ! this is a huge virtual gain in electric current, using the simulation software you see the input power can be as small as 5 W but the output can achieve 1000 VAR !!!

now because the ETBC handle its capacitor with inductance you can correct the phase easily since both present together all the time .. there's other details can be added here but first we have to success in creating reactive power !

regards

Comment

• Med, you seem to be implying that the EBTC is a transformer or VAR converter to real energy. I disagree.

No single device is the answer to the Don Smith equation. That I'm sure. There isn't a thought about, grounding or resonance. Can you use an EBTC? Maybe, but I see no where Don Smith says make a coil this way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                              Med, you seem to be implying that the EBTC is a transformer or VAR converter to real energy. I disagree.

No single device is the answer to the Don Smith equation. That I'm sure. There isn't a thought about, grounding or resonance. Can you use an EBTC? Maybe, but I see no where Don Smith says make a coil this way.

i am not a native English speaker but i don't know why you can't hear it ok let's play it again in the exact moment ! please listen again :

https://youtu.be/_8JwIlHLOUI?t=5658

i can't explain every aspect about how the ETBC convert reactive to active but regarding other capability it's the key to this simple effective device , as example Ozone generation, the ETBC generate a high quality / quantity ozone , in the following image it's inside .

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                                i am not a native English speaker but i don't know why you can't hear it ok let's play it again in the exact moment ! please listen again :

https://youtu.be/_8JwIlHLOUI?t=5658

i can't explain every aspect about how the ETBC convert reactive to active but regarding other capability it's the key to this simple effective device , as example Ozone generation, the ETBC generate a high quality / quantity ozone , in the following image it's inside .

US English is my primary, and I also have the entire 1995 video transcribed in Rick's Book.

I'm sorry, but I don't know what you are listening for Med. Don is simply saying that the device will be too powerful for a single capacitor, and you mitigate that by using banks of capacitors.

Nothing special about that, nor properties, nor implementation. Simple capacitor engineering, and more towards the fact that the heat that a capacitor takes (because they do get warm in some of my experiments) that multiple capacitors share the heat distribution.

Absolutely nothing that relates to an EBTC, besides there is the word capacitor in the aforementioned.
                                Last edited by ilandtan; 01-26-2019, 10:16 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X