Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [QUOTE=dyatronn;315503]
    Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    The electrons and ions of the surrounding space are already excited. The source of excitement is the relict galactic radiation and the sun. When discharged into the inductor, a scalar wave is formed, which causes the excited charges of space to radiate at the same wavelength in the same direction. So the gain is obtained. The amplification effect lasts a few microseconds, and the energy in the circuit increases from 3 to 5 periods. At the time of maximum, it must be taken away.
    What direction is the radiation pointing on a coil?

Comment

• [QUOTE=ilandtan;315514]
      Originally posted by dyatronn View Post

What direction is the radiation pointing on a coil?
      Cosmic radiation is not directed to a coil. It is absorbed by the charges of the environment and come in an excited state. Further, these charges, triggered by the wave front from the inductor, emit at the same frequency in the same direction along the axis of the coil, causing a voltage gain effect.

Comment

• [QUOTE=dyatronn;315523]
        Cosmic radiation is not directed to a coil. It is absorbed by the charges of the environment and come in an excited state. Further, these charges, triggered by the wave front from the inductor, emit at the same frequency in the same direction along the axis of the coil, causing a voltage gain effect.
        I like the progress here! We have to figure it out before some guys lock free energy bg some commercial project of sending energy by Zenneck waves which woul make world even worse the it is today. Now if charges react to this waves you find the capicitace kmportant in tha aspect Edwin Gray notest talk about electrostatic charge every where around 😏 and Don Smith strange connection of coils and diode bridge may be just to discharge it to ground

Comment

• [QUOTE=boguslaw;315527]

I like the progress here! We have to figure it out before some guys lock free energy bg some commercial project of sending energy by Zenneck waves which woul make world even worse the it is today. Now if charges react to this waves you find the capicitace kmportant in tha aspect Edwin Gray notest talk about electrostatic charge every where around 😏 and Don Smith strange connection of coils and diode bridge may be just to discharge it to ground
          Hi boguslaw,
          I do not think we have to worry about Zenneck waves. Perhaps, the worry is to find a thousand willing builders of Don's device globally!

@ ilandtan,
          Thanks again for your focus on Don's 1994 video. I had paid attention to it, but, your comments have been greatly appreciated. It is cold here in downtown Japan! 6C today. Have been off the grid with no internet, and I am pleased that there is some response to the video. I am a little sad that I have to wait until I get home to make a new build with my waxes so I can test them after reversal of charge. It is a pity that too few observers' are not contributing. But, I reckon they will once a new Don Device is shown znd clarity can be seen regarding output.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• This may be of interest. http://www.free-energy-info.com/Solovey.pdf

Comment

• I want to let everyone know, I bit the bullet and bought the Rick Friedrich book. I barley make it through watching his videos (zzzzzzz). But maybe I would bore myself if pressed to talk about the subject. The book ain't cheap, but I don't plan to live forever so I would like to see some results in one lifetime.

I can tell you he reads much better than he orates, and he checks his work with cross references. He used many documents that came from a friend of Don Smith. And took the time to transcribe many of his videos. I already like having it as a resource.

One thing I thought was surprising he uncovers the inaccuracy of Patrick Kelly right off the bat, and says some of his DS content is misleading.

I am not endorsing Rick's book or have any stake in it's sale. Maybe if I build a working device I will feel different. I blow a lot of cash on this subject, so I don't mind dropping 130US to NOT have to hunt the Web for content. Rick might be able to correct some misconceptions for me, so I'll have to wait and see.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                I want to let everyone know, I bit the bullet and bought the Rick Friedrich book. I barley make it through watching his videos (zzzzzzz). But maybe I would bore myself if pressed to talk about the subject. The book ain't cheap, but I don't plan to live forever so I would like to see some results in one lifetime.

I can tell you he reads much better than he orates, and he checks his work with cross references. He used many documents that came from a friend of Don Smith. And took the time to transcribe many of his videos. I already like having it as a resource.

One thing I thought was surprising he uncovers the inaccuracy of Patrick Kelly right off the bat, and says some of his DS content is misleading.

I am not endorsing Rick's book or have any stake in it's sale. Maybe if I build a working device I will feel different. I blow a lot of cash on this subject, so I don't mind dropping 130US to NOT have to hunt the Web for content. Rick might be able to correct some misconceptions for me, so I'll have to wait and see.
                Whatever you waste your time on - acquire a gaussmeter with a measurement step of 0.1 milligauss. It will help find a place for grounding and installation of the device.
                Last edited by dyatronn; 01-11-2019, 09:05 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by dyatronn View Post
                  Whatever you waste your time on - acquire a gaussmeter with a measurement step of 0.1 milligauss. It will help find a place for grounding and installation of the device.
                  Let me guess... a gaussmeter that measures up to 3.5 Ghz, that you have to lay on it's side to measure vertical geomagnetic component of the planet's field.

LOL

you know I'm XRIX right? I pay attention, because I don't know, so I appreciate the input from people who do.

Thank You!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                    let me guess... A gaussmeter that measures up to 3.5 ghz, that you have to lay on it's side to measure vertical geomagnetic component of the planet's field.

Lol

you know i'm xrix right? I pay attention, because i don't know, so i appreciate the input from people who do.

Thank you!
                    Yes, that's it.
                    In my laboratory, the natural background is weak 0.1-0.3 microtesla (1-3 milligaus). a radius of a few blocks from my location, I found several points in which the activity is from 15 to 97 milligauss.
                    But unfortunately I cannot install my device there, since I am in the center of the city and I don’t have access to work in these places ...
                    Last edited by dyatronn; 01-12-2019, 01:18 AM.

Comment

• seeing is believing

I bit a lot more and went to his Lodi CA. workshop. I did see his device show output power rise with every new load he put on it. He is rather harsh on himself but he will not say it or write it if he himself doesn't believe it completely.
                      I even ask directly on the wind direction of the secondary coil and it is wound only one direction. Not like Zzzz says.

I want to let everyone know, I bit the bullet and bought the Rick Friedrich book. I barley make it through watching his videos (zzzzzzz). But maybe I would bore myself if pressed to talk about the subject. The book ain't cheap, but I don't plan to live forever so I would like to see some results in one lifetime.

Comment

• [QUOTE=boguslaw;315527]

we still need a lots of effort .... we need a well designed timing circuit which isn't easy to do without skilled person in electronic ...

Comment

• [QUOTE=med.3012;315693]
                          Originally posted by boguslaw View Post

we still need a lots of effort .... we need a well designed timing circuit which isn't easy to do without skilled person in electronic ...
                          YEAH....don't say me this ...I'm trying for 12 years and all common electronics is just a crap. Investigate the Ismael Aviso case. Give me mosfet able to switch 1000V a 1000A and do not heat up and some diodes and capacitors and all is solved

Comment

• [QUOTE=boguslaw;315705]
                            Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

YEAH....don't say me this ...I'm trying for 12 years and all common electronics is just a crap. Investigate the Ismael Aviso case. Give me mosfet able to switch 1000V a 1000A and do not heat up and some diodes and capacitors and all is solved

this is a good news in my opinion we need a source of Reactive resonant electric current , this is your wattles electric power subject to amplification... after that it's easy to convert it

this is the circuit i am working with !

in the coil number 4 you have reactive power hundreds of time more than the input power, the circuit is a modified SMPS, what do you think ??
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by thaelin View Post
                              I bit a lot more and went to his Lodi CA. workshop. I did see his device show output power rise with every new load he put on it. He is rather harsh on himself but he will not say it or write it if he himself doesn't believe it completely.
                              I even ask directly on the wind direction of the secondary coil and it is wound only one direction. Not like Zzzz says.
                              Thanks Thaelin, I really appreciate you sharing your personal experience. I think there is a body of misinformation out there(here). Think of hundreds of pages perpetuated with zzzz, and the lack of success, years of none.

I am not going to bore people with unproven conspiracies. Just look at the algorithm of people's input. When they chime in. The tree is of knowledge is also the gathering place for the sale of rotten fruit. caveat emptor

I know Rick isn't part of the bad fruit, and his ideas of Don Smith's compression and expansion, and ground use all seem to speak coherently. His book is faithful to Don, and I will endorse the book to those who want Don Smith reference.

But be clear: Rick isn't giving you a BOM and circuit diagram, with build information on a working device. But it puts in perspective the sewer of information flow.

Comment

• Anyone can watch Don Smith 1995 video from 1H:30... To 1H:40.....he cleary worked with a capacitive arrangement smilar to the ETBC.
                                Why an ETBC ? because you can convert reactivate to active easily.. The problem is. The excitation circuit ...

Comment

Working...
                                X