X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
    Look at the bottom left of the picture and you will see a highly efficient
    toroid coil!
    That looks more like the output transformer for me. He's got the DC from the cap and he is pulsing the toroid with the black box controlling the gated thyristor. In essence that left module on the wood is transformation, basically the inverter to 60 Hz AC.

EL, I'm not disagreeing with what you are saying, just to disagree. We have like 400+ pages of forum, that have the well traveled and worn road of resonant coils producing the effect. I'm offering other thoughts outside that box, because the road seems a dead end.

I certainly don't know... but boguslaw does. Listen to him.

Comment

• my guess

ilandtan,

All I'm saying is that resonant circuits are the most practical and efficient way of obtaining the HV that we need.

Everyone has a different idea as to how this system is supposed to work.

My own guess is that the extra energy is the aether waves as described by Tesla.
      Our scientists call them neutrinos. So small that they can pass through steel.

Mother nature always tries to keep things in balance by providing as many of
      these positive charged particles as there are negative ones.
      We need to upset this balance in order to bring some of these charges into our HV circuit.
      We can do this by creating a disturbance by sparking HV DC through a spark gap.
      Using a positive dc will attract the negative charges while using negative dc will attract the positive charges.
      There will be an attraction for each half-wave pulse coming through the spark gap, so
      the more often this happens (called frequency) the more energy we get.
      And the higher the voltage, the greater is the attraction as well.

It should now be clear that we should only be attracting the positive charges
      as these are the ones which will flow through our HV circuit and back to negative ground which will put things back in balance.
      This current flow will be a combination of electrons (from our power supply) and neutrinos.
      If we could attract only 1/4 amp into a 9000 volt circuit, we'd get out 2200 watts of power by using a step-down transformer on the output side.

Just my GUESS

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        Right, the schematic with not-correctly placed diode in diode bridge ? I don't know if it's a working device but I must reflect here many statements which are important. For many devices described in newspapers there is a note that electrician or scientist examined device and they said : it's impossible to be working that way. Like for example two coils completely not coupled inductively or diodes in wrong directions. You can find the same in Richard Willis patent.
        The energy that comes goes "the wrong way around" - that's that problem for all replicators, because excess energy is coming from other source.
        I saw that diode, LOL maybe he's telling us that the function is not a typical bridge. Don on one of schematics, said throw away the L1/L2 in the diagram, all you need is a disconnected negative output of the bridge (so it doesn't matter which way that diode points) He just uses the positive output to the cap.

Don Smith: Bruce,The Device in question is the same one I demonstrated at the Tesla convention 5 years ago that caused such a ruckus. The Inverter circuit already has the necessary components required. Disconnect the main diode bridge negative output from the output capacitor bank. Then hook the disconnected negative capacitor to a separate circuit which powers the load and into an adjustable earth grounding. At this point you are tapped into the universal source of endless energy. There is a simple way which does not require the inverter. Any how let me know and will work it out. You already have all the required parts as does most everyone else.
        Regards, DS
        07-23-2004

Comment

• Hi guys,
          I like maybe a lot of others did not look hard at the Bridge at first glance! It is only when looking closely you realise that one side - negative - is getting ac. Would this be related to William Lyne's comments?
          These are nice bid Diodes, does anyone know their product number?

Edit: I suppose what Don might be saying is that his method of extracting energy is to break through the harmony of the earth connection and it's balance with the electrostatic field. That is "+=-", disrupt this equation and there is an imbalance.

Regards

Dwane
          Last edited by Dwane; 11-29-2018, 06:07 AM.

Comment

ilandtan,

All I'm saying is that resonant circuits are the most practical and efficient way of obtaining the HV that we need.

Everyone has a different idea as to how this system is supposed to work.
            Hi El,

Let me give you DS references that changed my opinion, because like you I believed the key was resonant L1/L2.

Look at this well used Don Smith schematic (See Attachment).

Take Note of this:

"3. High Voltage Module. Constituting the L-1 and L-2 coils."

Postulation: We already have the provided excitation to HV. Your need for additional resonant coils are included in this schematic as L3 and L4; Listed as 6 and 7 respectively.

Which amazingly enough.... is thrown off the chuck wagon by this Don Smith reference to the schematic.

Don Smith: Bruce, Wipe out 6, 7 and 8 and connect the diode bridge where #6 was. Number one is a tritium battery with half life of 11 years, small size. The output appears to be pulsating DC but is actually high frequency which explains the ill matched light bulbs. Regards, DS
            08-02-2004
            Conclusion: You don't need an L1/L2 Tesla coil to make a Don Smith device. He shows us by making devices devoid of them. He tells us to remove them and you'll still have what you need.

What that something is, whether it's neutrinos, or pixie dust... I can't say.

The 1994 lecture was very telling, as he also says he doesn't need a spark gap, to force resonance.
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
              Hi El,

Let me give you DS references that changed my opinion, because like you I believed the key was resonant L1/L2.

Look at this well used Don Smith schematic (See Attachment).

Take Note of this:

"3. High Voltage Module. Constituting the L-1 and L-2 coils."

Postulation: We already have the provided excitation to HV. Your need for additional resonant coils are included in this schematic as L3 and L4; Listed as 6 and 7 respectively.

Which amazingly enough.... is thrown off the chuck wagon by this Don Smith reference to the schematic.

Conclusion: You don't need an L1/L2 Tesla coil to make a Don Smith device. He shows us by making devices devoid of them. He tells us to remove them and you'll still have what you need.

What that something is, whether it's neutrinos, or pixie dust... I can't say.

The 1994 lecture was very telling, as he also says he doesn't need a spark gap, to force resonance.

Hi ilandtan,

Thanks for the explanation.

I see you are believing everything Don Smith says.
              That's good because this IS a Don Smith thread.
              From what I gather from your postings,you are concentrating
              more on the output side rather than the input, which is different.

My reasoning for using resonance is my read of his
              "AIR CORE INDUCTION COIL BUILDERS GUIDE" and
              Kapanadze also uses a similiar device and he says "it's all about resonance"

I appreciate all the time and effort you are spending on this thread
              and hope you continue on in your own direction and I will do the same in mine.
              Hopefully one of us might suceed. Good Luck!

Comment

Hi ilandtan,

Thanks for the explanation.

I see you are believing everything Don Smith says.
                That's good because this IS a Don Smith thread.
                From what I gather from your postings,you are concentrating
                more on the output side rather than the input, which is different.

My reasoning for using resonance is my read of his
                "AIR CORE INDUCTION COIL BUILDERS GUIDE" and
                Kapanadze also uses a similiar device and he says "it's all about resonance"

I appreciate all the time and effort you are spending on this thread
                and hope you continue on in your own direction and I will do the same in mine.
                Hopefully one of us might suceed. Good Luck!
                Thank You for hanging in there, if you find you were able to produce overunity from the input. The kind that can power your house. Please let me know. I am a student here.

I have done some experimentation on the L1/L2 side. I believe I can show signs that you can harvest input resonance; more than what you put in. Please look HERE and other videos in my channel.

I just can't do it how DS uses a Laser module and pulls out multiple kWatts.

If I knew how to power my house, I wouldn't be here . I would be building a self sustaining pyramid house somewhere (maybe the Keys).

Comment

• Again, do a simple mind experiment : take all curious statements from various famous inventors you can find , write on pieces of paper and combine on desk table. In those words are hidden more then one methods of extracting energy from Earth. That's quite interesting - every famous inventor was trying to say us something, almost like a conspiracy theory,don't you think?

Comment

Again, do a simple mind experiment : take all curious statements from various famous inventors you can find , write on pieces of paper and combine on desk table. In those words are hidden more then one methods of extracting energy from Earth. That's quite interesting - every famous inventor was trying to say us something, almost like a conspiracy theory,don't you think?
                    When you know the destination, any map of the area reveals one or maybe multiple paths to the destination. When you don't know where the destination is, a map is just piece of paper.

Point the way.

One of my core tenants in making a working device is using feedback. That's why I liked your suggestion of parametric feedback. I don't know quite how to do that with electronics, but if I put feedback in terms of the Kacher/Slayer, I figure this. I can drive a (L1)primary to resonate with the (L2)secondary to cause radiation. I can harvest that radiation in a tuned (L3)coil, and drive a load such that (L1)primary doesn't see the load. If this is true it's easy to stack slayer primaries to boost the output, you simply create another (L1')primary driver circuit and share the feedback from the (L2)secondary coil.

I should be able to drive that (L1')primary solely with the (L3) harvested.

My theory since it's feedback, it should build my power output, which I can limit with GDT or Varistor.

What do you think? The advantage is the feedback should be amplifying the resonating pulses?
                    Last edited by ilandtan; 12-01-2018, 01:53 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                      When you know the destination, any map of the area reveals one or maybe multiple paths to the destination. When you don't know where the destination is, a map is just piece of paper.

Point the way.

One of my core tenants in making a working device is using feedback. That's why I liked your suggestion of parametric feedback. I don't know quite how to do that with electronics, but if I put feedback in terms of the Kacher/Slayer, I figure this. I can drive a (L1)primary to resonate with the (L2)secondary to cause radiation. I can harvest that radiation in a tuned (L3)coil, and drive a load such that (L1)primary doesn't see the load. If this is true it's easy to stack slayer primaries to boost the output, you simply create another (L1')primary driver circuit and share the feedback from the (L2)secondary coil.

I should be able to drive that (L1')primary solely with the (L3) harvested.

My theory since it's feedback, it should build my power output, which I can limit with GDT or Varistor.

What do you think? The advantage is the feedback should be amplifying the resonating pulses?
                      Big YES. You are almost there if you understand what I said : all those cryptic tips are pointing to do deep research in area. Like "keep resonance" by Tariel Kapanadze - you must immediately recall Tesla who did the same and explained in his interview. He had however a big problem - to obtain COP>1 he needed a circuit controller capable of doing disruptive discharge. You know what - that's exactly the same problem we have today ! That's also exactly what Don Smith never said. You never got overunity without magnetic diode ;-) so you see that small sentence contain very dense knowledge

Comment

• disruptive discharge
                        keep resonance
                        recreating the lightning
                        splitting the positive
                        (Tom Bearden) don't kill the dipole
                        ring twice
                        some tips from Steven Mark and his stories
                        and many others
                        Figuera mentioned that it's like the egg's of Columbus
                        Kapanadze : so simple you would laugh
                        watch Dragon's Den with Richard Willis

how much help you need ? isn't that enough ?

Comment

• and here https://overunity.com/15395/partnere...e-energy/7920/

Comment

disruptive discharge
                            keep resonance
                            recreating the lightning
                            splitting the positive
                            (Tom Bearden) don't kill the dipole
                            ring twice
                            some tips from Steven Mark and his stories
                            and many others
                            Figuera mentioned that it's like the egg's of Columbus
                            Kapanadze : so simple you would laugh
                            watch Dragon's Den with Richard Willis

how much help you need ? isn't that enough ?
                            Enough? Never, even if I have a success. It's better than worrying about how ****ty this existence really is. It kills the pain.

I kind of understand the keep the resonance business, which I didn't expect in my Slayer circuits, I found out that different lengths of connecting leads changed my system output performance. Changing my power leads to the breadboard reduced my output by 25%.

So I eventually based my L1 to match the length of all my gator jumpers, I think that's why I can light 15W LED using only 6W of input power.

I have a vision of an end device that beats like a heart, vibrates to rhythms of it's itself and a part of the whole body of Earth.

Thanks for the help. I just don't have all those allusions available to cross reference by memory; but I got google. I will digest them and try to move my baby steps forward.

I did make progress today as I was able to regulate the output of my L3 with a 12V zener, so I know I can provide a feedback circuit with regulated DC.
                            Last edited by ilandtan; 12-01-2018, 10:23 PM.

Comment

• How did Don Smith keep the charge up in a capacitor? I seem to remember you explaining how Don used the displacement current or something to quickly charge a capacitor.

Comment

• SLayer

Hi guys,
                                Have been building a couple of coils for my corona experiment. Have been using the Slayer circuit. As soon as I go over 13 or so volts, I seem to lose the transistor. I think I am getting spike from L2 coil into base collector junction. This is happening on both orientations of circuit npn or pnp. What I have noticed is that the hight the frequency you can work with, using the ferrite pick up coil, the greater the output to the LED gloges. Only a small thing, but, a small success story!! Am awaiting some bits for the second stage using wireless with the Slayer. I have also seen a double Slayer on Youtube from a mr Speigel.

Having to buy another NST as the last one I had has failed when I set it up today. Another $50!

I like the notion of isolating the various key messages from other developers'. Try to establish a common connection or relationship.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

Working...
                                X