Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    A DEPARTURE FROM KNOWN METHODS — POSSIBILITY OF A “SELF-ACTING” ENGINE OR MACHINE, INANIMATE, YET CAPABLE, LIKE A LIVING BEING, OF DERIVING ENERGY FROM THE MEDIUM — THE IDEAL WAY OF OBTAINING MOTIVE POWER.

with some earlier Tesla remarks
    Is there more ambient(magnetic) energy closer to the surface or beneath the surface of Earth, that there is say 10 meters above the surface?

I saw that when I used an isolated counterpoise on one of my battery leads, it allowed more energy from Earth ground, and allowed "whatever" through a series capacitor. I was able to light a globe that way.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
      Hoffnung (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Schaff, das Tagwerk meiner Hände,

Hohes Glück, dass ich's vollende!

Lass, o lass mich nicht ermatten!

Nein, es sind nicht leere Träume:

Jetzt nur Stangen, diese Bäume

Geben einst noch Frucht und Schatten.

Johann Wolfgang Goethe (1749-1832)
      My Google translate does not lose to much methinks!

Hope (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Schaff, the day's work of my hands,

High luck, that I complete it!

Let me, o let me not weary!

No, they are not empty dreams:

Now only poles, these trees

Once again give fruit and shade.

Johann Wolfgang Goethe (1749-1832)

i have look at my previous notes - not many! I am going to try something different to corona charging. Cold press charging! If it works, will be a substantially simpler method for the new magnetism! Hopefully I can get onto it by the weekend! things are getting exiting.

Regards

Dwane
      Last edited by Dwane; 11-21-2018, 04:31 AM.

Comment

• Grant that the day's work of my hands,
        lofty Fortune, I may complete!
        Grant that they will not exhaust me!
        No, these are not empty dreams:
        now but mere poles, these trees
        will one day give fruit and shade.

Comment

Just to show that I am not the only one thinking this direction please view this. I know his videos want me to go into coma, or wash my clothes or do dishes. His analysis is sound. Just remember he's graduated to selling something, which now makes me suspicious.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik[/VIDEO]
          Hi ilandtan:
          He mumbles too much without a coherent theme! Without the FREE BOOK, which does not seem to be available, unless(!!) it comes with the expensive kit, the video is quite useless. Again, it is all about his Mastery of the Free Energy. He is such a Clutz! Who puts black on black when showing a demonstration. Is it to deliberately confuse the viewer? It is also impossible to make out where everything starts and stops. So theoretically, his demonstration could be a DUD?

Also, did you know that he moderates the comments that are made? Yes, he deletes all those comments that criticise him. I suppose that tells us something. Thanks for the reference, but, I just cannot sit there waiting for something real to happen. Off to do the dishes, then do the laundry, mow the lawn, and have rest reading Moby Dick!

If I had persevered with my research 8 years ago, and not get sidetracked, I might have been producing Dos Smith devices without even knowing he existed!

dwane
          Last edited by Dwane; 11-25-2018, 11:18 AM.

Comment

• Rick definitely fails English Communication 101 class. Where plain, to the point wording is the goal. I think if Rick knew how to actually make a DS device, he would be able to give the recipe in a one well written paragraph.

Rick does post these videos of Don, and I didn't realize they were available. We can thank master yawn for that.

Don draws step by step through one of his devices in the 1994, and I realize that I haven't been building the harvesting side.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr3eDELyHk[/VIDEO]

There is also an actual hand drawing of the device that Don's help failed to fire up in 1994 at energyevo.com, and you realize why it didn't work right away.

Also look at the 1995

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8JwIlHLOUI[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Black on black

Hi ilandtan,
              In my dreams, I thought Rick was demonstrating his Tesla knowledge! He was using black to limit the reactive light on his sodium selenosulphate coated coils? Too much for me. Extreeeeemely toxic to use. But, if caution is the word of the day, a very useful compound when painted black!! Was it Einstein's Black Body radiation treatise? Completely different and off topic.

I am back to where I was about 7-8 years ago when looking at this area. Very frustrating. Making samples that do not work!! I am going to concentrate on polypropylene as this is a recyclable polymer. Melting point around 100C and susceptible. Greatly reduces toxicity!!

Thanks for the extra videos. I did look at Rick's online store and noticed a few references to the Don's videos', but thought I must have them. Obviously not. Maybe I should email him for his FREE copy to read his video?Perhaps the best videos I have watched are those from "The Old Scientist" I think he must remove them from time to time as I went looking for an excellent short video on Resonance. You know, 5 minutes as opposed to two hours!!! Professionalism at its best.

I will view these tonight. Have the electrician coming in today to finish off the roughing out of the wiring. Then I can put the floor down, Plumber has done most of his roughing out. With the floor down I can get on with making the window frames. This particular building has taken its toll on me.

One final thought. Tesla's aerial collection system. Could his collector plates have been coated with a Se compound, do you think?

Edit: I will make comment on the usefulness of Sodium selenosulphte if used as a collector and that is 24/7 collection. It will harvest the UV component which can be reduced to DC! Better than Solar Panels?

Once again thanks

Dwane
              Last edited by Dwane; 11-26-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Not good for powering an EV at these frequencies, but probably good for a UFO

Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                Rick definitely fails English Communication 101 class. Where plain, to the point wording is the goal. I think if Rick knew how to actually make a DS device, he would be able to give the recipe in a one well written paragraph.

Rick does post these videos of Don, and I didn't realize they were available. We can thank master yawn for that.

Don draws step by step through one of his devices in the 1994, and I realize that I haven't been building the harvesting side.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHr3eDELyHk[/VIDEO]

There is also an actual hand drawing of the device that Don's help failed to fire up in 1994 at energyevo.com, and you realize why it didn't work right away.

Also look at the 1995

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_8JwIlHLOUI[/VIDEO]
                My simulations of simple step up transformers in three distinct softwares: Micro Cap, LTSpice and numerous derivations of Paul Falstad take a drastic nosedive whenever I steer away from the magical frequency of one mega hz, higher or lower.

William Lyne's thesis in his "Ether Physics" paperback on his theory and exposition of Tesla's UFO technology starts making sense when I consider the ridiculousness of powering an EV with this frequency.

Thanks for these video links. They made my day!

I stand corrected......
                http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tml#post314853
                Last edited by Vinyasi; 11-29-2018, 10:46 AM.

Comment

• Corona

Hi guys,
                  In one of my previous posts I posted a shot of the corona coming from the end of the Tesla coil. I am setting up a corona discharge contraption for charging some material and subsequent tests. I am using the well worn Mazilli
                  circuit. At the tip of the positive output, I am not getting any corona. I am at 12kv on my Beckman probe. But, I am getting a cold wind of sorts. Curious. Should I be using my Tesla coil as the source for the charging? Also, as I think I should be using the ionised air about the pointy output, should I put a capacitor in the circuit for current into the corona?

the problem I see, is when reading technical papers describing the corona process I get mixed signals. Some say current, when I thought they should be saying voltage. Others say no current as this will kill the charge. Others have said you need current to encourage the mix!?!?! I am of course, looking at older papers for general information opportunities. Newer papers have moved into a whole new realm and exotic doped materials aiming at specific areas of industry.

Regards

Dwane
                  Last edited by Dwane; 11-27-2018, 05:26 AM.

Comment

• quarter wave-length

Hi guys,

Glad to see people still trying to get things working on this thread.

I've been doing some experimenting also and imho high voltage and radio frequencies (mhz) is the way to go.
                    Remember that Don said " Doubling the voltage or frequency will quadruple
                    the output"

Don't see much talk here about 1/4 wave resonance.
                    This is very.very important as I will give an example.

I wound a single layer coil with 400 turns of #30 wire using a 1 in.diam.pvc coil form about 6 in. long. Wire length was 110 ft. 234/110= 2.1 mhz. as the 1/4 wave-length.
                    Remember, this coil type has 2 resonant points. one is the 1/4 wave point
                    and the other is the self-resonant LC tank frequency that uses the built-in
                    coil capacitance.

At the coil base was a loosely coupled coil of 6 turns. One end grounded and other end attached to output of an rf generator.
                    Bottom end of hv coil also at ground.
                    Top end of coil was connected to a hv rectifier with a 1000pf bypass cap.
                    I then connected a volt meter to the output of rectifier.
                    While watching the meter, I adjusted the generator freq. for maximum output. Output rose to a maximum of 195 volts.

I again watched the meter while adjusting the freq. to see what the lower
                    freq. of LC would be.
                    I got maximum output of 9.7 volts at 740khz.
                    Both readings using 1 volt output from generator.
                    Hope this info might help somebody.

Comment

• It may have nothing to do with the coils

Hi Elcheapo,

IMHO it may not have anything with the front end resonance. He eliminates the L1/L2 coil entirely in at least three different devices.
                      • The "Commercial" with just a 60Hz NST to Diodes and Dry-Var Caps
                      • The "Coke Machine" device; 12V NST to diodes to cap
                      • The Tube Plasma device

So if he created devices without resonant exciter coils... what really is important?

I am starting to lean towards the resonant iron core primary, with the shunt variable capacitor/resistor to Earth ground. Don says in the 1994 video that the shunt dams up the energy. I imagine the capacitor and the primary oscillating to the standing wave, and radiating electrons continues to pump in from the ambient, like a whirlpool, and the drain is the Earth ground. So with the same analogy, too big a drain and the Ether flows to Earth nothing being harvested, just enough drain and the movement churns the magnetic Ether, which is basically flux, which can be converted to real current.

My theory anyways...

Don says the iron core is where over-unity happens.

Comment

• 1/4 wave

Hi Elcheapo,
                        Have just done the Don's resonance calculation with my ilantan replication. I am getting 584Khz from 234/397 feet. The frequency when running was showing up on the scope as 585Khz!. Amazing! I wind my coils by even weight!

Thanks for the tip on resonance. I completely missed that with the corona discharge. I do not think in all of the papers I read, trying to get a handle on the process, was there once any mention of a resonant power supply. This is why my Tesla coil is coroning and the Mazilli is not. Somewhere new to start!!

Once again many thanks.

Dwane

Comment

• ilandtan says" what really is important?"

If you're trying to get a cop>1 then efficiency is very important.
                          An nst rated at 4000 volts and 30ma is using 120 watts of power!
                          When I drive my coil with just 10 watts from the old ham rig, I get 9000 volts out.
                          (No,don't go buying a used rig as there are easier ways to to it)
                          It's the resonant circuits that creates this efficiency, so we need coils to do it.

Don had the financial interests of the investors to contend with,
                          So everything he says should be "taken with a grain of salt"

We should just be using our own brain to work things out and use just some of Don's theories that make some sense to us.

We need to start by understanding how the system is supposed to work, and where the extra energy is coming from.

Dwane,

Yes, that resonant input power is the way to go.
                          Keep going, as you're on the right track.

Comment

• Originally posted by Elcheapo View Post
                            ilandtan says" what really is important?"

If you're trying to get a cop>1 then efficiency is very important.
                            An nst rated at 4000 volts and 30ma is using 120 watts of power!
                            When I drive my coil with just 10 watts from the old ham rig, I get 9000 volts out.
                            (No,don't go buying a used rig as there are easier ways to to it)
                            It's the resonant circuits that creates this efficiency, so we need coils to do it.

Don had the financial interests of the investors to contend with,
                            So everything he says should be "taken with a grain of salt"

We should just be using our own brain to work things out and use just some of Don's theories that make some sense to us.

We need to start by understanding how the system is supposed to work, and where the extra energy is coming from.
                            I'm saying the same thing. Why make assumptions when the evidence is to the contrary?

Where are your coils here?

?

Comment

I'm saying the same thing. Why make assumptions when the evidence is to the contrary?

Where are your coils here?

?
                              Look at the bottom left of the picture and you will see a highly efficient
                              toroid coil!

Comment

• Right, the schematic with not-correctly placed diode in diode bridge ? I don't know if it's a working device but I must reflect here many statements which are important. For many devices described in newspapers there is a note that electrician or scientist examined device and they said : it's impossible to be working that way. Like for example two coils completely not coupled inductively or diodes in wrong directions. You can find the same in Richard Willis patent.
                                The energy that comes goes "the wrong way around" - that's that problem for all replicators, because excess energy is coming from other source.

Comment

Working...
                                X