No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just to show that I am not the only one thinking this direction please view this. I know his videos want me to go into coma, or wash my clothes or do dishes. His analysis is sound. Just remember he's graduated to selling something, which now makes me suspicious.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik[/VIDEO]
    Last edited by ilandtan; 11-17-2018, 04:02 PM. Reason: Clarity

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
      No. You have to have a single plate insulated from ground. Or any surface able to store charge. Then you have to find a way to make it charged (secret one) , make it "into" two plate capacitor (secret two) , make positive feedback aka parametric resonance (secret three) and so on. It's a bucket full of secrets. Those who find the answer , found just the method to self-control the secrets to work together.

Let me recall Tesla's words: "It was evident to me that wireless transmission of energy, if it could ever be accomplished, is not an invention; it is an art. Bell's telephone, Edison's phonograph, or my induction motor were inventions, but the wireless transmission of energy is an art that requires a great many inventions in combination. "

imho, secret one resembles very closely the way we statically charge by induction
      Hi Boguslaw,
      I read an article by Tom Swift in PJK's book recently. In it he suggests one connection to the positive of the capacitor after the rectifier and one connection to the case of the capacitor before the diode. Is this what you might be suggesting?

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
        Hi Boguslaw,
        I read an article by Tom Swift in PJK's book recently. In it he suggests one connection to the positive of the capacitor after the rectifier and one connection to the case of the capacitor before the diode. Is this what you might be suggesting?

Regards

Dwane
        You may find secret one explained in one of Tesla GB patents in some weird manner. It connects two seemingly unrelated Tesla US patents.
        People take it directly but it'a a diagram only. Yes, Tesla patent about radiant energy describe method and picture is only a diagram to depict flow of thoughts .

Comment

You may find secret one explained in one of Tesla GB patents in some weird manner. It connects two seemingly unrelated Tesla US patents.
          People take it directly but it'a a diagram only. Yes, Tesla patent about radiant energy describe method and picture is only a diagram to depict flow of thoughts .
          You talking about this?

Improvements relating to the utilization of electromagnetic, light or other like radiations effects or disturbances transmitted through the natural media and to apparatus therefor

Figure 4?

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
            Just to show that I am not the only one thinking this direction please view this. I know his videos want me to go into coma, or wash my clothes or do dishes. His analysis is sound. Just remember he's graduated to selling something, which now makes me suspicious.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=18kOGVfkoik[/VIDEO]
            Hi ilandtan,
            Yes one can go into a stupor watching this guy! On average from what I have seen, he takes 1 hour to present a five minute topic. The question always in my mind was his issue with John Bedini's provenance. Also, there are a couple of youtube video's where he is running John Bedini dowd, essentially calling him a liar! I find that serves no useful purpose.

On to real things. I am just off to shorten the ferrite coil. I am getting 151 volts reading on my multimeter, even when light globes disconnected. I am wondering if there is a transformer effect also going on. However, when the globes are running I get no current showing on the meter! So it is real time radiant!

I am looking forward to getting onto the second circuit. Just have one issue to solve!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• I only have three GB patents and I have read that one first. If looking for flexibility I am thinking BaTi soaked into a flexible substrate, Good for wrapping? I suppose one have to be careful about how much pressure is created. Although Se is easy to come by. BaTi is now partially prohibited here now. Though we can go down to the beach and get some silicon!! I bought some a BaTi few years back when mucking about with this, but, now I have to show cause! Nanny State or paranoia?

Although, BaTi ans Si have to be cooked up to high temp. From memory the Ba needed to go to 1200C+ The Si would be similar. Then fine crushing, ball milling, and then blended into the host for charging. Lots of work!

Regards

Dwane
              Last edited by Dwane; 11-18-2018, 11:42 AM.

Comment

I only have three GB patents and I have read that one first. If looking for flexibility I am thinking BaTi soaked into a flexible substrate, Good for wrapping? I suppose one have to be careful about how much pressure is created. Although Se is easy to come by. BaTi is now partially prohibited here now. Though we can go down to the beach and get some silicon!! I bought some a BaTi few years back when mucking about with this, but, now I have to show cause! Nanny State or paranoia?

Although, BaTi ans Si have to be cooked up to high temp. From memory the Ba needed to go to 1200C+ The Si would be similar. Then fine crushing, ball milling, and then blended into the host for charging. Lots of work!

Regards

Dwane
                Dwane, you have lost me entirely. It's easy because I'm not that smart.

I was seeking to find Boguslaw's reference to some Tesla Great Britain patent that he was saying encapsulated his "secret one" about an isolated from ground charge surface or plate(of a capacitor) and radiation. Most of Tesla patents can be discovered HERE

My reference was for GB patent #11293

I might of misinterpreted "GB patent"... have I?

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                  Dwane, you have lost me entirely. It's easy because I'm not that smart.

I was seeking to find Boguslaw's reference to some Tesla Great Britain patent that he was saying encapsulated his "secret one" about an isolated from ground charge surface or plate(of a capacitor) and radiation. Most of Tesla patents can be discovered HERE

My reference was for GB patent #11293

I might of misinterpreted "GB patent"... have I?
                  Yep. Figure 4 . tesla coil make disturbance in ether the result is charged surface (it is free energy)

Comment

Yep. Figure 4 . tesla coil make disturbance in ether the result is charged surface (it is free energy)

Tesla was not the first to notice the effects, he was just clever and used his initiative. The process has been in use for almost 80 years in photocopying machines! So why does it get suppressed in energy?

Comment

Tesla was not the first to notice the effects, he was just clever and used his initiative. The process has been in use for almost 80 years in photocopying machines! So why does it get suppressed in energy?
                      Yeah,Tesla connected the facts. Why ? It was so weird and against science that it was rejected immediately. Earth magnetic field as a source of energy ? You must be kidding !

Comment

Yeah,Tesla connected the facts. Why ? It was so weird and against science that it was rejected immediately. Earth magnetic field as a source of energy ? You must be kidding !
                        Boguslaw, do you have gauss meters, a trifield meter(been aching to buy the new one). I would think that if you are doing something right, you must be increasing the magnetic field density... more flux, from disturbing the ambient.

Is that true?

I know that you and Dwane sound to be in agreement, yet is seems like apples and oranges. I used to work on copiers in a previous life. I was trained on Konica 7090s. I don't see how the xerographic process is using magnetism, or how the Earth's magnetism is being disturbed for gain.

What is the gain mechanism?
                        Last edited by ilandtan; 11-19-2018, 02:41 AM.

Comment

• The gain mechanism was described here:

The Problem of Increasing Human Energy
                          With Special Reference to the Harnessing of the Sun’s Energy.
                          by Nikola Tesla

Tesla never described details in plain sight.
                          C'mon guys, just think. In the example Tesla didn't said something which immediately gives us energy gain. I want you to see the light at the end of tunnel. From deep side to the surface your thoughts must be flowing.

Comment

• A DEPARTURE FROM KNOWN METHODS — POSSIBILITY OF A “SELF-ACTING” ENGINE OR MACHINE, INANIMATE, YET CAPABLE, LIKE A LIVING BEING, OF DERIVING ENERGY FROM THE MEDIUM — THE IDEAL WAY OF OBTAINING MOTIVE POWER.

with some earlier Tesla remarks

Comment

• Well...here you are....

" As the first step toward this realization I conceived the following mechanism. Imagine a thermopile consisting of a number of bars of metal extending from the earth to the outer space beyond the atmosphere. The heat from below, conducted upward along these metal bars, would cool the earth or the sea or the air, according to the location of the lower parts of the bars, and the result, as is well known, would be an electric current circulating in these bars. The two terminals of the thermopile could now be joined through an electric motor, and, theoretically, this motor would run on and on, until the media below would be cooled down to the temperature of the outer space. This would be an inanimate engine which, to all evidence, would be cooling a portion of the medium below the temperature of the surrounding, and operating by the heat abstracted.
                              (...)
                              But was it not possible to realize a similar condition without necessarily going to a height?"

Comment

Well...here you are....

" As the first step toward this realization I conceived the following mechanism. Imagine a thermopile consisting of a number of bars of metal extending from the earth to the outer space beyond the atmosphere. The heat from below, conducted upward along these metal bars, would cool the earth or the sea or the air, according to the location of the lower parts of the bars, and the result, as is well known, would be an electric current circulating in these bars. The two terminals of the thermopile could now be joined through an electric motor, and, theoretically, this motor would run on and on, until the media below would be cooled down to the temperature of the outer space. This would be an inanimate engine which, to all evidence, would be cooling a portion of the medium below the temperature of the surrounding, and operating by the heat abstracted.
                                (...)
                                But was it not possible to realize a similar condition without necessarily going to a height?"
                                Hoffnung (Johann Wolfgang Goethe)

Schaff, das Tagwerk meiner Hände,

Hohes Glück, dass ich's vollende!

Lass, o lass mich nicht ermatten!

Nein, es sind nicht leere Träume:

Jetzt nur Stangen, diese Bäume

Geben einst noch Frucht und Schatten.

Johann Wolfgang Goethe (1749-1832)

Comment

Working...
                                X