Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
    1 Yes, casimir efect ...or rather the analogy Don said. All you have to do is to find a capacitor charged AGAINST EARTH GROUND POTENTIAL. Old single electrode CONDENSER concept ! Then find the way to make it into charged capacitor and discharge and repeat.
    I think you stated a misconception about the AEG, and we will all stumble on this, if we continue to engineer devices this way.

You are not charging the capacitor.

I was told that by the admin of the energyevo.com, it never made any sense. Until I saw it experimentally.

That has been my epiphany, a series capacitor to ground is not being charged, because there is no path for the negative plate to move electrons to the positive plate.

The challenge is that it's counter intuitive:
    1. If you have tried to build a circuit to spark to ground, it's not easy
    2. Where do I find (x)F capacitors that large for HV.
    3. How and where is the power coming from that?

If you read Don Smith's comments, he repeatedly talks about "Heavy Duty Capacitor" or "Shoe Boxed Sized Super Capacitors". So now you do a capacitor search, and look and can't find super capacitor at high voltage ranges. Because there is a relationship between capacitor size and voltage of the dialectic. Where are you going to find a 50F capacitor that can handle High voltage.

No such animal

So people say Don is nuts, and it can't be done. But Don's later devices like the Coke Machine build, and his rack build, don't seem to use huge storage capacitors. You would think the larger the device, the need for larger capacitors. I think he stumbled on a way to use ground and capacitors that allow the breaking of engineering spec.

You are not completing the charge of the capacitor with conventional electron flow. Maybe it can withstand more potential (my guess)

So how does it work? Don said a capacitor is a blocking device. We know it is for DC, and AC is passed. I think it's easier to think of the capacitor being plates ( though we know a 50F super capacitor is not). The RF DC pulses (On/Off) are like tiny hammers creating waves. That is imposed on the positive plate. It is part of the ringing bell of the resonant circuit. We know that in resonance we starting freeing electrons because we have radiation, It's magnetic because it can't be shielded. In a capacitive coupling such as a Tesla coil RX/TX you can prove that. The pulsing DC are producing concussion RF waves on the Negative plate. The close proximity of the plates allow amplification by the casimir effect (because the plates are never "charged"), which should be several orders of magnitude. The negative plate starts to vibrate and you can place a transformer to ground. If setup correctly you have to limit the amount of current to the primary by a variable resistor to ground. Being a capacitive couple, HV circuit never knows the difference. It's magnetic amplification.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
      You are not completing the charge of the capacitor with conventional electron flow. Maybe it can withstand more potential (my guess)

So how does it work? Don said a capacitor is a blocking device. We know it is for DC, and AC is passed. I think it's easier to think of the capacitor being plates ( though we know a 50F super capacitor is not). The RF DC pulses (On/Off) are like tiny hammers creating waves. That is imposed on the positive plate. It is part of the ringing bell of the resonant circuit. We know that in resonance we starting freeing electrons because we have radiation, It's magnetic because it can't be shielded. In a capacitive coupling such as a Tesla coil RX/TX you can prove that. The pulsing DC are producing concussion RF waves on the Negative plate. The close proximity of the plates allow amplification by the casimir effect (because the plates are never "charged"), which should be several orders of magnitude. The negative plate starts to vibrate and you can place a transformer to ground. If setup correctly you have to limit the amount of current to the primary by a variable resistor to ground. Being a capacitive couple, HV circuit never knows the difference. It's magnetic amplification.
      well IMO electricity is not just electron flow.

and capacitive coupling is what you have on don smith's experiment to ground.

resonance isn't really that "magical" it's very simple as pushing the swing at the right time..
      in a transformer induction at the right time.

DC isn't really that different than AC. AC is just "Alternating Direct Current".

it doesn't pass through a capacitor. what powers the circuit is something don smith demonstrated on the ground experiment.. "Capacitive Coupling"..

I think I have also demonstrated this somewhere in this thread, but can't remember.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
        well IMO electricity is not just electron flow.

and capacitive coupling is what you have on don smith's experiment to ground.

resonance isn't really that "magical" it's very simple as pushing the swing at the right time..
        in a transformer induction at the right time.

DC isn't really that different than AC. AC is just "Alternating Direct Current".

it doesn't pass through a capacitor. what powers the circuit is something don smith demonstrated on the ground experiment.. "Capacitive Coupling"..

I think I have also demonstrated this somewhere in this thread, but can't remember.
        Remember that Don clearly says in his plate capacitor demonstration, that if you have pulsing HF HVDC (Not AC) to the plate, you can drive a motor between the other plate and Earth ground.

There is a picture in the Smith.PDF where he shows the swing of metal balls, and I always imagine that illustration, but I think he is NOT illustrating resonance. He is showing the concussion impacts of waves in the counterspace.

Comment

Remember that Don clearly says in his plate capacitor demonstration, that if you have pulsing HF HVDC (Not AC) to the plate, you can drive a motor between the other plate and Earth ground.

There is a picture in the Smith.PDF where he shows the swing of metal balls, and I always imagine that illustration, but I think he is NOT illustrating resonance. He is showing the concussion impacts of waves in the counterspace.
          No. You have to have a single plate insulated from ground. Or any surface able to store charge. Then you have to find a way to make it charged (secret one) , make it "into" two plate capacitor (secret two) , make positive feedback aka parametric resonance (secret three) and so on. It's a bucket full of secrets. Those who find the answer , found just the method to self-control the secrets to work together.

Let me recall Tesla's words: "It was evident to me that wireless transmission of energy, if it could ever be accomplished, is not an invention; it is an art. Bell's telephone, Edison's phonograph, or my induction motor were inventions, but the wireless transmission of energy is an art that requires a great many inventions in combination. "

imho, secret one resembles very closely the way we statically charge by induction

Comment

No. You have to have a single plate insulated from ground. Or any surface able to store charge. Then you have to find a way to make it charged (secret one) , make it "into" two plate capacitor (secret two) , make positive feedback aka parametric resonance (secret three) and so on. It's a bucket full of secrets. Those who find the answer , found just the method to self-control the secrets to work together.

Let me recall Tesla's words: "It was evident to me that wireless transmission of energy, if it could ever be accomplished, is not an invention; it is an art. Bell's telephone, Edison's phonograph, or my induction motor were inventions, but the wireless transmission of energy is an art that requires a great many inventions in combination. "

imho, secret one resembles very closely the way we statically charge by induction
            Have you validated any of this experimentally? If you would indulge me by explaining the secrets one, two, and three.

Secret One, the only way I see to charge a cap is to give it the balance of what charges it (ground on plate 2) for enough time for the charges to accumulate on.

Secret two, is just another capacitor in series, what does that do?

What is the amplification mechanism?

Comment

Have you validated any of this experimentally? If you would indulge me by explaining the secrets one, two, and three.

Secret One, the only way I see to charge a cap is to give it the balance of what charges it (ground on plate 2) for enough time for the charges to accumulate on.

Secret two, is just another capacitor in series, what does that do?

What is the amplification mechanism?
              Sorry can't explain further (personal reasons). There is amplification by taking ambient energy bit after bit like a snowball. It's the energy trapped in Earth magnetic field - almost all overunity patents are tapping this energy , because there is no other source around us - the famous ETHER.
              Last edited by boguslaw; 11-13-2018, 10:13 PM. Reason: correction

Comment

Sorry can't explain further (personal reasons). There is amplification by taking ambient energy bit after bit like a snowball. It's the energy trapped in Earth magnetic field - almost all overunity patents are tapping this energy , because there is no other source around us - the famous ETHER.
                as usual, a conflict of interest..

what's the point of telling if not telling it all?..

Comment

• Ground cap charging

It was done during the hivoltage static machines it's called cascade charging they used lyenden jars .and Bedini said he's devices got 30% more power this way .it's the voltage that attracts the ground current .use oil filled motor casps at 450 volts .and a neon on trigger on a MOSFET gate to dump at around 99 volts .you need a good earth ground or for get it .if you hold the ground wire with out ground connection you become the ground and get shocked as the current leaves your body .I had five in a series string firing neons and using a diode inline with a Variac to ajust power .careful here one wrong connection and boom .

Comment

• Include a car coil as hivoltage source

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
                      as usual, a conflict of interest..

what's the point of telling if not telling it all?..
                      I have to agree Boguslaw, if you can't give away your path to your fortune, we understand, however you should be able to devise an experiment that is cheap and easy to replicate in your approach. So the rest of us banging our heads actually can know there are aliens in area-51 (so to speak)

Otherwise, why tease everyone?

Comment

• Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
                        It was done during the hivoltage static machines it's called cascade charging they used lyenden jars .and Bedini said he's devices got 30% more power this way .it's the voltage that attracts the ground current .use oil filled motor casps at 450 volts .and a neon on trigger on a MOSFET gate to dump at around 99 volts .you need a good earth ground or for get it .if you hold the ground wire with out ground connection you become the ground and get shocked as the current leaves your body .I had five in a series string firing neons and using a diode inline with a Variac to ajust power .careful here one wrong connection and boom .

Schematic Jim, and/or Video?

Comment

• Back again

Well I have a drawing around here some where mabe a pic there's a posting on energetic on it real power with caps ..or something like that I did make a video but had to do it in a darkened room and still the neons were hard to see .you can just Google cascade charging and read about it Ben Franklin did it . I stopped working on it got scared of the way it was acting the neons were flashing hot and blue white and the chance of over fill and a boom was a little to much right then .this is DC only higher voltage with neon triggers to short the terminals got a 4watt incondesant blub to flash with this using two motor caps the one to ground totally isolated flashed the bulb.its electrostatic induction nature trying to balance the environment .look to the physics demos on electrostatic induction charging .it's done with balloons all the time .and caps are isolated by the dielectric .

Comment

• We should keep historical lessons for others

Originally posted by jim glinski View Post
                            Well I have a drawing around here some where mabe a pic there's a posting on energetic on it real power with caps ..or something like that I did make a video but had to do it in a darkened room and still the neons were hard to see .you can just Google cascade charging and read about it Ben Franklin did it . I stopped working on it got scared of the way it was acting the neons were flashing hot and blue white and the chance of over fill and a boom was a little to much right then .this is DC only higher voltage with neon triggers to short the terminals got a 4watt incondesant blub to flash with this using two motor caps the one to ground totally isolated flashed the bulb.its electrostatic induction nature trying to balance the environment .look to the physics demos on electrostatic induction charging .it's done with balloons all the time .and caps are isolated by the dielectric .
                            I feel that it is important how we as experimenters go about our learning.

We will come across ideas, we will use the scientific methodology to prove them relevant. We should have schematics to share, and media to illustrate the topic. I work off Visio and video, to show and validate with others what I've learned. It is important to progress iteratively, thus collectively, we become more aware of what people have proven so we can apply it to our efforts.

Comment

I guess we have to ask ourselves why we we are pursuing this technologies, and it is to find ways to harness effects that might lead us to over-unity. If you make a device arbitrary from the ambient then it's doubtful that we will be able to achieve anything extra-ordinary. As for the size of coils, remember that you are making a tuned circuit, and in Don's devices he often uses a tank circuit for L1/L2, so you can cut the coil size differential by placing appropriate capacitors inline, for tuning for either side.

With no consideration for the ambient, with a simple Slayer I achieved this:

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dLlF4R6aUfE[/VIDEO]

It wont run your house, but it starts to make you think. But ultimately a resonant L1/L2 alone won't give us over-unity. I believe there are ideas omitted in the Don Smith tomes that we have to pull from his communications and lectures. If you are not aware, a great deal of his thoughts are cached here

I have been poking around Don Smith's ideas for about three years, and they guy has some insight, fuzzy math... but he explains ideas that seem impossible, and then you start seeing what he says about grounding, and cooling and it convinces you that he might be right about everything.
                              Hi ilandtan,
                              Have successfully replicated your four globe slayer demonstration. I only used three light globes. I know you said that this would not run the house, but, my demo the lights faded after about30 seconds. I take thst to mean that I am not generation sufficient energy to maintain the flow. I first tried the globes in parallel, and they lit up. In series they were much brighter. So it becomes a current thing. My ferrite "Probe" was a series of small cores I had which I bound together. I am not sure if that would have affected the result. The L1 and L2 were wound using the weight ratio of wires 1:4.

Anyway, good test to replicate. Now for the second test. This is going to take a bit longer while I work out the best way to organise the materials and components.

The photos show the lights with probe inserted into Tesla coil, the probe, and if you look carefully in the centre of the photo, the corona coming from the loose wire at top of the coil.

Edit: there was one other output i noticed with the probe. It lit up first towards the bottom of the Tesla coil, and it also lit up at the top but not as brightly and in a very tight margin of energy.

Regards

Dwane
                              Attached Files
                              Last edited by Dwane; 11-17-2018, 10:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                                Hi ilandtan,
                                Have successfully replicated your four globe slayer demonstration. I only used three light globes. I know you said that this would not run the house, but, my demo the lights faded after about30 seconds. I take thst to mean that I am not generation sufficient energy to maintain the flow. I first tried the globes in parallel, and they lit up. In series they were much brighter. So it becomes a current thing. My ferrite "Probe" was a series of small cores I had which I bound together. I am not sure if that would have affected the result. The L1 and L2 were wound using the weight ratio of wires 1:4.

Anyway, good test to replicate. Now for the second test. This is going to take a bit longer while I work out the best way to organise the materials and components.

The photos show the lights with probe inserted into Tesla coil, the probe, and if you look carefully in the centre of the photo, the corona coming from the loose wire at top of the coil.

Edit: there was one other output i noticed with the probe. It lit up first towards the bottom of the Tesla coil, and it also lit up at the top but not as brightly and in a very tight margin of energy.

Regards

Dwane
                                Looks good Dwane! So now you have resonance and radiation. But you see, the limitations of the power. You will be able to better the performance with varying loads, to optimize the impedance matching. I also tried taking one additional coil around the ferrite rod, and firing the stored energy from the first coil back into the ferrite rod, that made some improvements, but didn't build the energy like a thought. My hope was that feedback could increase the output. The main problem with this setup is that the insertion of the ferrite core and any loads run off of it, will affect the power in.

My next step was to setup an RX/TX, it gave the advantage of running the loads better. There is no doubt that what you do on the RX side has almost no effect on the input. I had 15W LED -100W equivalent bulb that was dimly lit using the primary setup, but using RX/TX, I was able to illuminate it almost 90%. It was solidly lit, and the input power was still 6W.

Comment

Working...
                                X