Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi ilandtan,
    I can get 6mm arc at 12v, but my current jumps up to 900ma. My L1 is 3mm wire weighted to the L2. Tip31 gets hot quickly.

I do understand about the overunity with the Tesla coils. The radiant energy has to be captured in a more unique manner. However, this brings me back to the resonance issue. It being so important, what might the best method of getting two coils to react, tht the resonance can be viewed. I get the tank method of Don Smith as this is a multiplier effect for the pulse to drive the L! coil. And, when I think about it the Slayer simulates this. Very clever.

In the photo, I have used another L1 with 3mm wire, drops the current down. Voltage for the two lights 10v.

I don't have a ferrite rod for the other part of the test on ther video you recommended. I'll shop around and see if I can get something.

I am also working on the Figuera device. This week I should get some parts I have being made for a preliminary structure. Again, simple as this system seems, it will have its own unique attributes.

Once again, thankyou

Dwane
    Attached Files

Comment

• I see you have Radiation now, so there is a good indication your coils are resonating. There are ways to gather the energy without using a ferrite rod, and I sent you that schematic. I wound my first slayer, but the next ones I built where from an Ebay source that winds them and sells them reasonably. This way I could order three coils, with close winding characteristics. It was just easier for me.

Don Smith: The 02 Device in the 1600’s Chair has three separate coils tuned to the same frequency as the Tesla Coil from the center. A limitless number of separate coils, each duplicate the energy present in the Tesla Coil. This does not draw down or limit in any way the original energy source, however it duplicates fully the source. Magnetic Waves which spin the remote electrons duplicates the original energy source without reducing in any way the source. ( Physics as prescribed by the establishment is 100% wrong ) Feedback from the remote Coils supplies excess energy, some of which can make the Device self sustaining

Comment

• Don Smith slayer

Hi Guys,
        Here are a couple of photo's of a centre coupling to a Don Smith type wound coil CW + CCW. I have connected the centre tap to the base of the Tip31 and for the moment left the ends open. I am getting radiation lighting the flouro's. However, one output performs much better than the other. Also, as is shown in the two photo's, The output shows greater energy at the ends and not very much in the middle. It is the same for both coils. I take this as the Slayer being able to work with the Don Smith configuration for collecting electricity at one output and current at the opposite end with alternated wound coils.

Coils are wound by weight of copper. L2 #30

I'll be off for a while as work pressure is mounting.

Regards

Dwane
        Attached Files

Comment

• That's one of the idea Don Smith said was essential to have in his coil devices.

Now that you have the knowledge of what resonant coils are, the next question is... now what? If you look at Don Smith's explanation of his devices, it seems that he uses minuscule exciter energy which he calls high voltage modules and moves it forward through varying stages.

Don Smith: Remember I use separate modules for differing functions. Exiting from the L-2 the energy goes into a module which changes the High Frequency and High Voltage to pulsating DC which goes to the next module. This module takes the High Voltage DC and temporarily stores it in a super capacitor and special battery combination, which yields instantaneous power foreword to a heavy duty converter module which shapes and prepares the energy for end use requirements. Depending on the switching devices used this energy can be very substantial. In addition I add in other modules which use the energy radiated and normally wasted, such that feedback from this wasted energy results in self sustainable energy devices which require no external power once running.

Comment

• Without knowledge how the single stage is made to amplify we have nothing. This is all very simple in theory.

So let me ask you : Why the single stage is able to amplify input power ?

Comment

• Resonance

Hi guys,
              I think I am on the same page as your are. Well with intentions!

This is a photo of the base input with the Buck Boost Smith arrangement. I have the weights of copper pretty good, within .25 of a gram, which corresponds to just under half a turn on L2: 712 turns,one full turn of #30 is .077gm.
              I am getting four ringings on to the base. The fourth corresponds to the commencement of the next L2 pulse. While I think I can see the maths of the process, I still do not think I am getting the resonance of the matching frequencies. You will notice the L1 coil is running at 4.27Mhz and I think L2 is running at 1.07. Rigols round up the frequencies so there is a little room to manoeuvre with specific count. Occassionally, all hell breaks loose and returns to stability. Meaning the screen becomes covered with a massive amount of HF pulses. Is this the resonances we are looking for? Or is it the attached photo? The other notion in my mind is that should the input puses to the base be triggering the frequency of the multiple oscillations? Because I would have thought resonance provides an amplified waveform, like a high Q.

Regards

Dwane
              Attached Files
              Last edited by Dwane; 11-05-2018, 10:55 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                That's one of the idea Don Smith said was essential to have in his coil devices.

Now that you have the knowledge of what resonant coils are, the next question is... now what? If you look at Don Smith's explanation of his devices, it seems that he uses minuscule exciter energy which he calls high voltage modules and moves it forward through varying stages.
                Hi,
                I don't know about having knowledge of "Resonance" just yet, it might take a while to get a better understanding of it.

Thanks for the circuits. I'll have a go at building these, but it might take a while. The BYV27-200 are not readily available locally and have to come in from overseas. Patience is a virtue best tested whilst sitting down.

Anyway, I have had measured success with the buck-boost of Don Smith. I can light 3x 240v 430 lumens LED at a fast impulse, intersperced with stable light. I have taken the TIP31 out and substituted it with a MJL21124 I had lying around! The results are impressive, lower current flow and I am able to run the system at 24v at.64ma. Lowering the storage capacitance helps a lot as well. I currently have 20uf storage.

I have wound the coils with #30 guage wire. My problems of output stability are directly associated with this particular wire that I have. I do not know if the insulation on the wire is a low rating. I am getting corona along parts of the coil and interacting with L1. It gets worse with increase of control voltage. I now have coils with black pimples!

My machined parts for my Figuera test rig should be ready today, so all is not lost. I can fiddle with that whilst waiting for other parts.

Regards

Dwane
                Attached Files

Comment

• Filament LEDs stay on and don't pulse

Comment

• The resonance .... with ambient background

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                      The resonance .... with ambient background
                      Hey Man, you where here in the Zilano days. Do you have a working device?

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                        Without knowledge how the single stage is made to amplify we have nothing. This is all very simple in theory.

So let me ask you : Why the single stage is able to amplify input power ?
                        I have a several theories. Which all leads to we don't really experiment where that gain is. We tend to be lazy and because we are not directed as a team we all are working busily, and not systematically. He mentions several ways of getting from point A to point B. And everybody goes after L1/L2 coils, but he has pictures of several devices with none at all. He talks about the magnetic side always present on devices, and that conventional devices, never take advantage of that radiation. But where we expect to see magnetic radiation, he totally removed the L1/L2 coils in his revised schematic and just has HV to the Diode bridge.

Theory 1: Casimir Effect

I think his statement about using the Don Smith Effect, is the apex of his devices. He says all his devices work that way, and I have not seen anybody going down that rabbit hole. It's a specific way to configure Farad range capacitors. But his statement of taking a capacitor in series with a transformer to Earth Ground, stays un experimented with. I can see him trying to show the gain in his demonstrations. If you take his plate capacitor experiment where he sparks one side, and pulls sparks that are brighter on the other plate towards ground are you not getting gain? His plate capacitor is probably in the nano-Farads. What if you could build a 50 Farad plate capacitor for that experiment, what kind gain would you have, 10 orders of magnitude? Exactly with Don Smith's described mechanism; the Casimir effect(inaccurately but maybe the only thing close to explaining the output gain, and we just don't know how that works).

Theory 2: Magnetic Resonance

Don Smith uses resonance, why? He says to disrupt the ambient. An ambient electro-magnetic field? No, he is clear; he is harvesting the magnetic field/waves. So you would deduce that he is disrupting the magnetic field. Then why do we create coils to make them resonate? Because if we pulse it with DC, we are creating on/off of the coil which is making a magnet in the on cycle. This means that we can disrupt the ambient what... magnetic field. We need magnets in the system to disturb it. A magnet under no influence is ambient. You wont pull any power off a stationary magnet. But what if it were vibrating the magnet with a standing wave, we would be able to harness the flux. Doing what Don Smith says, creating a magnetic resonance. Which is what I finally figured out what he is talking about. He in fact mentions the Kunnel patent. Magnetic resonance, is simply a standing wave in a magnetic domain. Together they increase the flux density. That can happen when you vibrate metals, magetostrictive materials, or magnets. We don't need to vibrate everything with a coil, it might be peizo-electric transducers, or by rotation such as a Faraday disk.

Theory 3: Magic Frequency

His devices are stupid until you hit a magic frequency. Why? Well when I understand magnetism I will be able to state it better. My best guess, is that it's a scaler force created by the kenetic wind from the Big Bang, and when you align atoms in magnetic matrix, you cause a cup in the Ether, that de-accelerates allowing a local field. The frequency of the Earth magnetic field can be interfered with, as a surf board interferes with a wave. You have to catch that wave, and when you do... that happens magic power is realized, and we all are happy. But we don't have flux meters, and we all should. How would we know we hit that frequency, unless the magnetic response increases?

Theory 4: Combinations of above. Don Smith knew how to do all of them.
                        Last edited by ilandtan; 11-08-2018, 02:30 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

Filament LEDs stay on and don't pulse
                          Hi ilandtan,
                          When I reduced the size of the capacitor, charging rate increased for supply to the LED globes. Power out stayed at around 50v with two globes connected with constant light, with three, pulsations were the capacitor charging up and discharging energy to the lights. This was at 18v input at 51ma. If I increased the input to 24v the globes became brighter. Still got pulsations with three globes connected.This makes it difficult to assess COP. Globes have a 52ma rating at 240v . Disconnect globes and voltage races up to 1200v and climbing!

Got my Figuera parts, now I have to engineer a frame to run it! Tolerances are extremely tight!

My high speed diodes for the next Slayer are coming from UK I think!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

I have a several theories. Which all leads to we don't really experiment where that gain is. We tend to be lazy and because we are not directed as a team we all are working busily, and not systematically. He mentions several ways of getting from point A to point B. And everybody goes after L1/L2 coils, but he has pictures of several devices with none at all. He talks about the magnetic side always present on devices, and that conventional devices, never take advantage of that radiation. But where we expect to see magnetic radiation, he totally removed the L1/L2 coils in his revised schematic and just has HV to the Diode bridge.

Theory 1: Casimir Effect

I think his statement about using the Don Smith Effect, is the apex of his devices. He says all his devices work that way, and I have not seen anybody going down that rabbit hole. It's a specific way to configure Farad range capacitors. But his statement of taking a capacitor in series with a transformer to Earth Ground, stays un experimented with. I can see him trying to show the gain in his demonstrations. If you take his plate capacitor experiment where he sparks one side, and pulls sparks that are brighter on the other plate towards ground are you not getting gain? His plate capacitor is probably in the nano-Farads. What if you could build a 50 Farad plate capacitor for that experiment, what kind gain would you have, 10 orders of magnitude? Exactly with Don Smith's described mechanism; the Casimir effect(inaccurately but maybe the only thing close to explaining the output gain, and we just don't know how that works).

Theory 2: Magnetic Resonance

Don Smith uses resonance, why? He says to disrupt the ambient. An ambient electro-magnetic field? No, he is clear; he is harvesting the magnetic field/waves. So you would deduce that he is disrupting the magnetic field. Then why do we create coils to make them resonate? Because if we pulse it with DC, we are creating on/off of the coil which is making a magnet in the on cycle. This means that we can disrupt the ambient what... magnetic field. We need magnets in the system to disturb it. A magnet under no influence is ambient. You wont pull any power off a stationary magnet. But what if it were vibrating the magnet with a standing wave, we would be able to harness the flux. Doing what Don Smith says, creating a magnetic resonance. Which is what I finally figured out what he is talking about. He in fact mentions the Kunnel patent. Magnetic resonance, is simply a standing wave in a magnetic domain. Together they increase the flux density. That can happen when you vibrate metals, magetostrictive materials, or magnets. We don't need to vibrate everything with a coil, it might be peizo-electric transducers, or by rotation such as a Faraday disk.

Theory 3: Magic Frequency

His devices are stupid until you hit a magic frequency. Why? Well when I understand magnetism I will be able to state it better. My best guess, is that it's a scaler force created by the kenetic wind from the Big Bang, and when you align atoms in magnetic matrix, you cause a cup in the Ether, that de-accelerates allowing a local field. The frequency of the Earth magnetic field can be interfered with, as a surf board interferes with a wave. You have to catch that wave, and when you do... that happens magic power is realized, and we all are happy. But we don't have flux meters, and we all should. How would we know we hit that frequency, unless the magnetic response increases?

Theory 4: Combinations of above. Don Smith knew how to do all of them.
                            Hard to answer because you are so close to answer but yet you do not see forest between trees.
                            But let me make it straight : do not search for magic method to get ou energy. It's not magic , it's pure science. You need to find external energy source and tap it.

1 Yes, casimir efect ...or rather the analogy Don said. All you have to do is to find a capacitor charged AGAINST EARTH GROUND POTENTIAL. Old single electrode CONDENSER concept ! Then find the way to make it into charged capacitor and discharge and repeat.
                            2. BIG YES! Except magnetic standing waves created by our power source is not OU. Never. But we have plenty of EXTERNAL SOURCES - Sun, cosmic rays, galaxies.So called white noise is energy of standing waves in our magnetosphere - here we can understand why so much was told about ambient or atmospheric electricity.
                            3. No magic frequency - there are just ranges of frequencies when energy from various sources top the scale of disturbing magnetosphere.

All above is theory of course, but very reliable. The energy source is discovered, we must just check the energy amount. Some talks it's not that much , like a few thunders energy. I do not think so. Tesla said we would be in vain if our magnetosphere is static !
                            Last edited by boguslaw; 11-10-2018, 08:10 PM. Reason: fix

Comment

• Hello

I may be wrong but as you noticed that it's a positive pulse energy that there's isolation between pulses like with the spark gaps .I think that tracking his work with magnetic quenching would be a good place to start .there were two other men before Tesla who by accident discovered this energy but Tesla really researched it deeply .it's a shame we don't seem to have much of his working notes .I think hover sent them to serba before they could be made public .but looking at smith's work that earth ground is interesting if the hi voltage power pluse is formed at the top of the coil as a spike and in one of smith's vides he said that's what your looking for as a wave form and the more the better than at the moment of pluse in extream impluse would pull from the ground the needed matching energy plus more I allways thought of a pump pulling water from the ground action but with out a diode in line with the ground what holds it in there it should drop back when the potential falls back down is the missing component a diode ? Like a check valve to retain what's given ?.allso this could be like the lead out energy theory where a pluse pulls out much more from the environment by shear moment of extream positive impluse . But what holds it in the caps ? I think I've seen some diodes in the earth grounds .what do you think Jim PS also the Tesla effect causes everything in the room and beyond to gain a positive charge as a condition of creation. A sign your there .

Comment

• Back again

In bedini's work he said that there were two energy's in a wire with Hi DC potential and when it was broken very quickly only the positive potential with out current would manifest as cold electricity .or cold energy and that's at the heart of teslas discovery .if he's using this in the power amplification coils it would need to be made at the sparking gap most likely. .it wouldn't be like normal electricity lens law and such and making multiple clones may be possible .did you notice that Smith would use a neon to try to locate power nodes on his coils to but the full .and then there's that article in the patent about creating conditions of ringing a coil and properly during off or ending the coils at a much larger wire to set a different physical termination point .it's a lot of stuff to work with .I think replication of thoes early magnetic quenching experiments might help if you can charge the whole dam room your there .

Comment

Working...
                                X