Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Yep, I agree. I fail to understand what you are trying to accomplish with the EBTC.

When you get a self running device. Please message me directly.

Thanks!

no sign of success until now ... very long road , but experiments is our last chance in this field .. !

welcome

Comment

• Hi Med,

The reason I don't understand what you are doing is that you keep trying to build a device that is "balanced" and compacted in the same device.

Where did you contrive those requirements?

I don't see the big picture goals, because if you take a device, that's passive, and that doesn't generate more energy nor feed back energy, holistically you will be clamped to the physical laws of inductance, reluctance, Ohm's law, Lenz's law.

The proximity of the parts will make it respond as a transformer, and inductance will be the strongest component... which as you know output will effect input. There more you pull, the more the device will draw.

I perceive that the ultimate outcome of the EBTC.

Comment

• hi ilandtan,

we are celebrating the holiday of Ramadan

the ETBC is just a coil, with more freedom degrees .. it's just a theory ))

Comment

• Resonance

Has anyone really tried to make any don smith device in a resonant fashion?..

Like calculating inductance and capacitance..
          matching the tank circuits resonant frequency..

or any of the sort..

and not really take the Output power forcefully, like directly through a load.
          but like a split where some of the output is used to maintain the source oscillation for it to grow bigger and more powerful.

Comment

• @ ilandtan

hello !

it maybe interesting to you and other researcher in this field to share the following drawing which prove the ultimate relation between Don Smith and the ETBC !

to the right my model the T-ETBC , to the left an image token from Don 1996 presentation :

don smith system appear to be a 4 layer ETBC, this mean two layers form the primary but another set form the secondary which can be a perfect arrangement to cancel lenz's law ( maybe to extreme level ..)

the conducting foil appear clearly ! i watched that video several times but never noticed this until recently !!!! ( maybe the reason is the length of that video which exceed two hours ... )

regards

edit : the exact time can be seeing here : https://youtu.be/Cr07kI7HhzU?t=4497
            Attached Files
            Last edited by med.3012; 07-06-2018, 12:36 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

@ ilandtan

hello !

it maybe interesting to you and other researcher in this field to share the following drawing which prove the ultimate relation between Don Smith and the ETBC !

to the right my model the T-ETBC , to the left an image token from Don 1996 presentation :

don smith system appear to be a 4 layer ETBC, this mean two layers form the primary but another set form the secondary which can be a perfect arrangement to cancel lenz's law ( maybe to extreme level ..)

the conducting foil appear clearly ! i watched that video several times but never noticed this until recently !!!! ( maybe the reason is the length of that video which exceed two hours ... )

regards

edit : the exact time can be seeing here : https://youtu.be/Cr07kI7HhzU?t=4497
              Hello med 3012,
              working with Very High Voltages has many obstacles associated with it. None the least of which is knowing the working voltage at its peak! Looking at Don's diagram, the termination points from the output would indicate to a storage device or invertor circuit of some form.

It also looks like the ETBC, you discovered, does not need that much energy to produce larger outputs. Is it that the ETBC is driven purely by voltage and develops the current from the fluxing of the ETBC? Giving the ETBC a uild up of current and High voltage? Which is then transformer into more appropriate usable energy?

Lots of questions!. Final one! Don suggests a 10kv NST with a 30khz frequency. Therefore, to maximise the ETBC, frequency matching the NST to the ETBC will give an unparalled high output?

Thanks for the sharing

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                Hello med 3012,
                working with Very High Voltages has many obstacles associated with it. None the least of which is knowing the working voltage at its peak! Looking at Don's diagram, the termination points from the output would indicate to a storage device or invertor circuit of some form.

It also looks like the ETBC, you discovered, does not need that much energy to produce larger outputs. Is it that the ETBC is driven purely by voltage and develops the current from the fluxing of the ETBC? Giving the ETBC a uild up of current and High voltage? Which is then transformer into more appropriate usable energy?

Lots of questions!. Final one! Don suggests a 10kv NST with a 30khz frequency. Therefore, to maximise the ETBC, frequency matching the NST to the ETBC will give an unparalled high output?

Thanks for the sharing

Regards

Dwane

Hello Dwane !

in my opinion there's two link can help in solving your questions already published !

https://energyevo.com/2015/01/18/upd...y-yahoo-group/

https://energyevo.com/2016/08/05/nue...missing-posts/

as you know Don has several devices derived from his unique discovery.. the 4 layer system appear to be very easy to replicate and can give immediately huge output ( so it's very dangerous be careful .. ) after that he use some sort of storage
                and finally an inverter .

about the final question please don't worry about the output frequency of NST ! the most important is how much you pulse your primary according to your design there's a threshold where you start to see a respond from your primary coil , find this threshold and pulse your coil as much as possible according the output level you need .

the threshold i am talking about is the minimal HV electric current that give a respond ..

regards

Comment

• 4 layer system, threshold ?

Hallo Med.3012

What 4 layer system from Don do you refer to , what 4 layers ?

And what do you mean by threshold ... what response should I expect ... is that a special effect in L2 ?
                  Attached Files

Comment

• How to make Don Smith Devices Work

Let me remind everyone of Don Smith's key quotes. That his devices used magnetic resonance, and if you are working on electrical you are chasing the wrong rabbit.

If you are trying to build a resonant system, what are you expecting? That electrical resonance circuits hit some sort of ambient energy that exists and you can somehow harvest that energy? (Place buzzer sound here)

You can see from all the over 400 pages of forum the wishing that there was some mystical energy yet to discover, many of them devoted to resonant Zilano circuits produced what? A below unity light bulb? Chasing electrical resonant system without magnetic domain (Place buzzer sound here) Chasing Sacred geometries in electrical circuits may improve yield but alone...(Place buzzer sound here) (Place buzzer sound here)
                    I want you to imagine the DS 2KV circuit on that plywood board, the one with the movable center.
                    Now I want you to visualize his magnet generator the one with two magnets with coils around them, and being separated by a record with powdered Nd.

What do both devices have in common? The Kunel patent. Don Smith even specifically says one of his devices uses the same mechanism. Remember which one? The only device demonstrated working the suitcase device.

What is the mechanism? Pushing water up a hill and harvesting the return. "disturbing the ambient"

What is the ambient energy? Well what is a magnet at rest? It is ambient. The flux lines don't move so thus induces no current. So you add a mover to the magnet or the harvesting coil... you have a generator/alternator.

But do you need a mover? How bout just magnetic disruption? Disruption which alters the flux flow, again there is movement of flux, and induces current in a coil.

Important engineering flaw A DC pulse through a coil from a capacitor produces an instantaneous magnetic pulse in opposite polarities strongest at the center of the coil. It is not a uniform magnetic pulse through internal structure of a solenoid. If you don't believe me do some tests, then ask yourself why engineering models only describe static DC responses not pulses.

Furthering that fact, take your Kapanadze coil, it has a ferrite core? Nope, at least not fully It doesn't make sense that you could produce energy that way, how about putting some magnets inside a Kapanadze coil with an air gap. A resonant coil pulsed, disrupts the field between the magnets, the stator coil harvests the flux.

Simple and stupid all at the same time. What is a Faraday Homopolar generator, two magnets having the flux disrupted by the motion of a brass disrupter
                    Originally posted by My mantra from Adam Trombly
                    All we have to do: Is in a resonant domain, introduce an heterodyning wave or standing wave, properly and it increases the effective field density in a given electromagnet circuit. It increases the density of that field by orders of magnitude.
                    We should be all doing face plants right now. Now do you understand what magnetic resonance is? Hint: Its not NMR

If you take these ideas forward through Don Smith devices, it explains how ALL his devices could work. The piezoelectric element devices in the center of a PVC tubing, or his magnetostrictive devices (LOL what good is a material that shrinks or expands with electrical pulses?) Nothing ... unless it's disrupting magnetic flux between fixed magnets... hence being called magnetostrictive.

You're Welcome
                    Last edited by ilandtan; 08-31-2018, 02:05 PM.

Comment

• Watching Don speak and how he describes what he does, there is no NMR to be seen here. Start speaking magnetic fields and that seems to be the answer to how he does it. One signal riding on top of the other. That relates to many other schemes as well.

This is simply how I see this and nothing more. If you disaggree then so be it. It's only a personal view anyhow. But the best thing, I intend to use this idea to further the trek. That path is my choice.

thay

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
                        Let me remind everyone of Don Smith's key quotes. That his devices used magnetic resonance, and if you are working on electrical you are chasing the wrong rabbit.

If you are trying to build a resonant system, what are you expecting? That electrical resonance circuits hit some sort of ambient energy that exists and you can somehow harvest that energy? (Place buzzer sound here)

You can see from all the over 400 pages of forum the wishing that there was some mystical energy yet to discover, many of them devoted to resonant Zilano circuits produced what? A below unity light bulb? Chasing electrical resonant system without magnetic domain (Place buzzer sound here) Chasing Sacred geometries in electrical circuits may improve yield but alone...(Place buzzer sound here) (Place buzzer sound here)
                        I want you to imagine the DS 2KV circuit on that plywood board, the one with the movable center.
                        Now I want you to visualize his magnet generator the one with two magnets with coils around them, and being separated by a record with powdered Nd.

What do both devices have in common? The Kunel patent. Don Smith even specifically says one of his devices uses the same mechanism. Remember which one? The only device demonstrated working the suitcase device.

What is the mechanism? Pushing water up a hill and harvesting the return. "disturbing the ambient"

What is the ambient energy? Well what is a magnet at rest? It is ambient. The flux lines don't move so thus induces no current. So you add a mover to the magnet or the harvesting coil... you have a generator/alternator.

But do you need a mover? How bout just magnetic disruption? Disruption which alters the flux flow, again there is movement of flux, and induces current in a coil.

Important engineering flaw A DC pulse through a coil from a capacitor produces an instantaneous magnetic pulse in opposite polarities strongest at the center of the coil. It is not a uniform magnetic pulse through internal structure of a solenoid. If you don't believe me do some tests, then ask yourself why engineering models only describe static DC responses not pulses.

Furthering that fact, take your Kapanadze coil, it has a ferrite core? Nope, at least not fully It doesn't make sense that you could produce energy that way, how about putting some magnets inside a Kapanadze coil with an air gap. A resonant coil pulsed, disrupts the field between the magnets, the stator coil harvests the flux.

Simple and stupid all at the same time. What is a Faraday Homopolar generator, two magnets having the flux disrupted by the motion of a brass disrupter

We should be all doing face plants right now. Now do you understand what magnetic resonance is? Hint: Its not NMR

If you take these ideas forward through Don Smith devices, it explains how ALL his devices could work. The piezoelectric element devices in the center of a PVC tubing, or his magnetostrictive devices (LOL what good is a material that shrinks or expands with electrical pulses?) Nothing ... unless it's disrupting magnetic flux between fixed magnets... hence being called magnetostrictive.

You're Welcome
                        One device that I first heard was the Motionless Electromagnetic Generator by Tom Bearden, in one of don's video, he talked about it.. it's operation is something like you describe.

MEG theory of operation is plausible but something hard to replicate, primarily because of the recommended core to use..

Comment

• Simple but not a trivial task

I'm not saying this is a trivial task, anybody can put magnets in a resonant circuit and get nothing more, because there are two obstacles that need to be surmounted.

#1 Timing
                          If you have taken any closed circuit driving a lamp where a coil is within the circuit, if you put a strong magnet and try to sweep it across the coil, it has no effect on the brightness. Why
                          1. You know you can induce current in a coil by passing magnetic flux. This is how a generator works
                          2. If the magnetic kick isn't in phase, it can't augment the output power, so it must be timing
                          3. Maybe the point is to harvest the collapsing magnetic field only when the coil isn't energized

#2 Lenz's Law
                          If you created a way to disrupt the magnetic field effectively or made any type of generator, you know that once you place a load in the circuit, you have to push harder. It is conservation of energy. It's nature's governor, so we don't get "free" runaway energy. It keeps the universe from going up like a flashbulb. I have investigated three examples of systems that I believe are credible.
                          • Adam Trombly and his co rotating closed path homopolar motor. He notes as load was increased the motor would accelerate.
                          • Paul Babcock and his motor that turns off the coil before Lenz effect can push back. If you find this guy's video on the topic, it is priceless because it explains his approach to overcome these laws. And his epiphany when he understood that "the power you expend to create a magnetic field has nothing to do with the strength of the magnetic field you create."
                          • Nicola Tesla and his power transmission. It is not the feat of transferring power wirelessly, a transformer is doing that by magnetic induction. It was doing it through the magneto-dielectric coupling over great distances, and storing the power in the resonance of the Earth.

Comment

• Hello,

I have two questions? Please

1) I need Don L Smith book?

2)
                            how to determine the capacitor size???

lets
                            assume we need 10kw
                            50 hz
                            480 v
                            C= ?

guys you are awesome!!

Thanks and Regards
                            luc2010
                            Last edited by luc2010; 09-17-2018, 11:58 PM.

Comment

• Its never 50hz i think its rather hf. Try to recompute based on energy per second then per impulse for the resonant frequency then compute back the energy and current per impule and the amount of charge per second.

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                                Its never 50hz i think its rather hf. Try to recompute based on energy per second then per impulse for the resonant frequency then compute back the energy and current per impule and the amount of charge per second.
                                Hi Boguslaw

Nice To Hear From You!!

i think i make a mistake
                                it should be like
                                c*f = 0.043* 0.002= 860 micro farad aprox

now lets try to recompute like you recomand based on that

energy = 0.5 * c* v*v
                                E= 0.5* 860* 480*480
                                E= 99.072 joules
                                but the power p = e/ t or p=e*f
                                p= 99.072/ 0.01
                                p= 9907.2 w
                                p=9.9 kw

like you can see just some ordinary math!

btw
                                you dont have don smith book pdf? an answer to americas energy deficit?

guys? please
                                whats you think?

thanks
                                luc2010

Comment

Working...
                                X