Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Undiscovered Physics of Increasing Magnetic Density

I think there is if there is a crucial mechanism being missed. I have searched for it and I am not even sure it exists. I have a video that is now unpublished, and I downloaded it because it showed something strange during your typical "over unity" video.

Take note of the large magnetic field with a trifield meter

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h1gMnh1jLi4&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

I don't have a trifield meter yet... but I do have an app on my phone that can detect magnetic fields... and can be used as a compass. Why don't I see a large shift in magnetic field with my radiating slayer coil? I think because I am not measuring it correctly. An Android app can not compare in any way to an independent device designed for this function. You know a field is there, but is it a magnetic one? It's got to be there. Don said you had to measure the magnetic field correctly.

Is it possible that Don knew his effect could be harvested when the magnetic density increased?

Does anybody have a trifield meter and used it on a Tesla coil?
    Last edited by ilandtan; 04-26-2018, 04:40 PM. Reason: Clarification

Comment

• I just wanted to say I came across a video that shows why I can't see the magnetic field with my android app. The trifield meter discriminates between a stationary magnet and a moving magnetic field.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sXKJjNAZDEM[/VIDEO]

I guess I gotta get one of these suckers, or use the wire probes that DS uses on his 2001 video. Why does DS have them? It must be something he felt was important.

Comment

• Someone has already confirmed that rf bubble surrounds these circuits, maybe this is a way to point us in the right direction. If we increase the magnetic density by standing waves, we should get more out then we put in. This may only happen at certain frequencies. Having a tool that lets you know you are tweaking in the right direction may be useful.

Could this be moving field magnetic amplification? The trifield meter jumps around frantically on the receiver, but is less active on the transmitter.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zENqxpH6c[/VIDEO]

Magnetic amplification produced by scalar transmission?

Comment

• The study of the electrical field is important in open systems. Requires more of this.
          The rate and nature of which the electric cloud vanishes or leaks in most of our experiments we consider not successful.
          In reality we are just using the wrong parts, not insulating, not using the right meter, not aware.
          The gaseous or fluid state is more intuitive to our senses we developed a dynamo mentality
          making us always late to the party however electric fields do have exceptions at times also using the right meter.

Ancient CRT displays of years past required degaussing. It was performed by television
          repair men. It involved moving a degaussing coil in a circular motion while moving forward
          and then backing up.(like the video meter wagging it's tail) Later televisions used a built in
          degauss coil that came on briefly when the CRT is turned on.
          The matrix controlling masses comes from the addictive transmission of television.
          https://youtu.be/FCcdr4O-3gE

Playing with static fields using a good meter gives feedback to those
          that want more than just passing a test. They need hands on technique on a variety of
          different electrostatic interactions related to alternative energy. Most physics persons
          are happy to get the e-meter out when someone asks. Unfortunately no one usually asks.

Slayer exciter demo shown should be in every classroom.
          Last edited by mikrovolt; 05-26-2018, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
            The study of the electrical field is important in open systems. Requires more of this...

Slayer exciter demo shown should be in every classroom.
            When I reflect at the numerous people who tried to create Don Smith circuits in the hopes of running their house, and becoming gillion-airs, blindly creating electrical circuits with no goal at all... It's just bad comedy like whacking a golf ball in a sand trap without changing your technique or approach.

The Slayer Exciter is a cheap and non lethal easy win when it comes to building a self tuning resonant circuit; To experience the gain on a TX/RX device. I know there were many people who failed in just creating a working resonant device early in the Zilano days and just gave up or had a HV accident.

I have a 12V slayer exciter that I input 6W and I can illuminate around 10W of LEDs, brightly at full capacity. I can even light a 15W LED fairly brightly. I tune nothing by scope.

What if I folded that RX power(It does not affect Input Power) back to my input and drove a 2nd primary?

I'm seeking ways to multiply my magnetic density, as DS said the electrical side is the wrong rabbit hole, and I need tools to show me I am accomplishing something. I totally agree that the slayer exciter should be taught, however we don't understand it, but when we do... it would rewrite some concepts and laws.

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
              Someone has already confirmed that rf bubble surrounds these circuits, maybe this is a way to point us in the right direction. If we increase the magnetic density by standing waves, we should get more out then we put in. This may only happen at certain frequencies. Having a tool that lets you know you are tweaking in the right direction may be useful.

Could this be moving field magnetic amplification? The trifield meter jumps around frantically on the receiver, but is less active on the transmitter.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_zENqxpH6c[/VIDEO]

Magnetic amplification produced by scalar transmission?

Hello ilandtan!

theoretically the magnetic field don't diminish and move toward great distance , increasing the magnetic field density is a great strategy but we are confined by Lenz's effect which decrease the obtained power dramatically ..

you have an infinite power but the induced magnetic field always oppose the source power which unbalance the system .. in this case the electric current is greatly related with the source voltage..
              the interaction remain not far from a closed system .

in my opinion this is why we have to understand the concept of energy balance , in this situation either the electric current or the voltage remain in a well balanced state even when you take power .. it's a kind of system blindness .

Attached Files

Comment

• Hi Med,

So please help me out here. I apologize I don't understand the point you are making. I see your picture, and I understand Lenz's law. Can you please expand on your statement?

Comment

• Hello ilandtan!

i don't know how to explain it ! the key word is the magnetic field , another key is the geometry where we take the power , in other words we need to make a perfect antenna that don't disturb the primary coil .. the primary coil have to be seeing as unloaded coil magnetically

if i find a good example i will put it here , soon

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

Hello ilandtan!

i don't know how to explain it ! the key word is the magnetic field , another key is the geometry where we take the power , in other words we need to make a perfect antenna that don't disturb the primary coil .. the primary coil have to be seeing as unloaded coil magnetically

if i find a good example i will put it here , soon

regards
                    Look no further Med, a Slayer TX/RX will do just that. You can pull the magnetic energy from the receiving coil, and the RX can use a common ground or Earth ground making it totally independent of the primary. You don't have to worry about Lenz's law limiting the primary, because the two are capacitively coupled not inductively coupled. The RX just transforms the energy, and that's why it doesn't produce a field that destroys it's own resonance. I think it's possible to run a multi primary slayer with one primary being driven by the energy harvested from the secondary. Multi primary slayers use a common L2 coil, and that's how they increase the slayer output.

I think geometry is not important as long as you are within the scalar field between primary and secondary. I also suspect geometry is important as Tesla says in terms of the transmission system, to take advantage of the telluric echo.

Comment

Look no further Med, a Slayer TX/RX will do just that. You can pull the magnetic energy from the receiving coil, and the RX can use a common ground or Earth ground making it totally independent of the primary. You don't have to worry about Lenz's law limiting the primary, because the two are capacitively coupled not inductively coupled. The RX just transforms the energy, and that's why it doesn't produce a field that destroys it's own resonance. I think it's possible to run a multi primary slayer with one primary being driven by the energy harvested from the secondary. Multi primary slayers use a common L2 coil, and that's how they increase the slayer output.

I think geometry is not important as long as you are within the scalar field between primary and secondary. I also suspect geometry is important as Tesla says in terms of the transmission system, to take advantage of the telluric echo.

Hi !

in your above example your input is 6W and you can illuminate around 10W, say we want 600 W output , if the relation is proportional we need 360 W input , in my opinion 360 W is a high input power and we may have a problem running the slayer exciter in such power level .

what i want to say is we need the perfect antenna to harvest the power , Don Smith system is based on a special antenna that make it possible to run in a low power level but able to catch hundred if not thousand of watts ..

Lenz effect is a permanent problem since we use coil, the scalar field must be compressed again in our wires .. in my opinion this what limit our choice .

regards

Comment

Hi !

Lenz effect is a permanent problem since we use coil, the scalar field must be compressed again in our wires .. in my opinion this what limit our choice .

regards
                        I purposely maintain a 12 V source, because I want to limit the lethal nature of these circuits. I want to have a definitive result. D.S. claimed the use of small 12V batteries to drive his generators.

I think that you cheat Lenz effect by keeping the the current low. Low current creates proportionally low magnetic counter force, that's why we use HV at resonance, HF for transmission, Scalar transmission to reduce absorption and deflection. Then you use diodes to return the energy back to usable DC you can store. My theory anyways...

Pardon my asking Med, you're "perfect antenna" doesn't happen to be in the shape of an EBTC?

Comment

I purposely maintain a 12 V source, because I want to limit the lethal nature of these circuits. I want to have a definitive result. D.S. claimed the use of small 12V batteries to drive his generators.

I think that you cheat Lenz effect by keeping the the current low. Low current creates proportionally low magnetic counter force, that's why we use HV at resonance, HF for transmission, Scalar transmission to reduce absorption and deflection. Then you use diodes to return the energy back to usable DC you can store. My theory anyways...

Pardon my asking Med, you're "perfect antenna" doesn't happen to be in the shape of an EBTC?

Most successful experiments was done in HV using a spark gap discharge ; time to time i use low voltage to study profoundly what's going on so i can make a big step toward HV experiment, still working on the compacted Tesla wireless power transmitter :

some strange results was obtained recently show the importance of energy balance concept , the ETBC if used as an antenna is very sensible to the position /geometry of the primary coil and act in a very different way if something is changed, the use of conducting surface make it perfect as an antenna but nothing important to share until now .

Comment

Most successful experiments was done in HV using a spark gap discharge ; time to time i use low voltage to study profoundly what's going on so i can make a big step toward HV experiment, still working on the compacted Tesla wireless power transmitter :

Spark Gap induced resonance is a much harder to achieve, and to produce constant output(without kill you potentials). That's why it lends itself more to accumulated discharge like a classic Tesla coil spark show. And no one can use a flashing bulb... unless it's on top of a cop car. I honestly think it's another pitfall of why people ended up giving up, this quest.

If I may provide a suggestion for you med, in your goal for the TX/RX EBTC. Use this concept for the TX, it should have the same advantage, low voltage, self adjusting resonance.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4UmVLfFNx7U[/VIDEO]

What DS said about near unity in resonance is true from my experiments. You don't start doing anything cool until you work on the RX side.

Comment

• @ilandtan

Thank you for the video, it show another way to oscillate the bifilar coil , the idea is interesting

Comment

This picture is inaccurate. Once you transmitter is broadcasting, even a nearby pipe can harvest the energy. My RX/TX slayer are wound both the same way. We need to peel the BS and rattle shaking to experimentation.

However Helical coil direction does matter when you set up your transmitter. I had two primaries, both wound with the same diameter just in different directions. No matter how I tried to get one to work, I couldn't produce the same power with the other. My L2's are wound CW, my primary worked the best CCW

Comment

Working...
                                X