Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    Honestly Med, It's like every night that I sleep, and in that twilight between wake and sleep, I keep getting this feeling to press on, I need to keep my mind spinning on this. It's like a melody that you keep hearing but you don't know the words, but you know some of them, and so you just repeat what you know.

I'm a freakin looney bird!

yes just take a rest from time to time ! don't do hard focus .. flexibility is needed , some ideas is well hidden like needle in the haystack, if you use a metal detector you can find it

what about burning the haystack and using a strong magnet after that ?

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

yes just take a rest from time to time ! don't do hard focus .. flexibility is needed , some ideas is well hidden like needle in the haystack, if you use a metal detector you can find it

what about burning the haystack and using a strong magnet after that ?

regards
      Hi !

i am kidding !

Comment

• Zero Time!

Hi med.3012,

Just briefly, your notion of immediate resolution of energy once disturbed across the plates, does not give the right solution, to my mind. I have experienced "floating energy" from radiant experiments I have attempted. The result is similar to that of John Bedini and the mass of energy covering his golf cart batteries. It lingers. Once one accepts the notion that disturbing the environment with a high velocity source will create an energy harvesting opportunity, it is a small step to accept that there is a second tier that can be created. An analogy might be a large bubble of displaced energy surrounded by the ambient field. This bubble has to be dissolved within a time frame relative to its size. In the case of short time disturbances, the bubble is weak and dissolves quickly. Instantaneous re-absorbtion back into the ambient will occur with very short disturbances. I wonder too, whether this notion of mine might be related to the Heaviside component as discussed by Tom Beardon.

Mucking around with ETBC winding options, while I sort out a better power supply.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Hello Dwane,

this is just a theory with a very interesting and unusual effects , one of them is the cooling effect of stainless steel ! i tried the same circuit as in the first experiments with tower coil ( single wire transformation ) .

Mazilli driver can be used as induction heating, but in the case of ETBC there's a tiny increase in temperature ( the weather is relatively cold and heating can be felt easily ....)

another phenomena is the diode have to be high amperage, the temperature of diode ( 3A 1000V ) increase rapidly when lighting a bulb ( 12 V 20 W )

also the stainless steel build some charges in the surface ( i expect the voltage to be around 50 V ) this mean using the same configuration in HV can be lethal .

the idea of zero time have to be explained, if you have a well balanced system exactly like a permanent magnet you don't have to wait for the reaction , you just need to take a copy from action/reaction , this mean we take the power from the exchange between magnetism and electricity , this is not similar to put some electricity to get an excess of magnetism ( amperage ) but instead let the magnetism take all the electricity as a natural loop here we have a high amperage, at the same time let the electricity take all the magnetism ( we get back again our voltage up in this natural process ...) the connection between the two appear in real time without delay .. this look like we are just taking a picture of the disturbance .

Comment

I have been presented and have reviewed 3 of the PPTs delivered by that "Team", if it makes sense to anybody please explain it to me. I can admit that I don't understand the secret sauce of the high amperage diodes, stated in that one also the 4k4 challenge PPT. That whole acceleration because of low resistance, well I can't wrap my mind around it. Nothing in my experiments tell me a high amperage diode works better, as you would predict with HF, a faster switching diode yields more output.

I must say, after asking several questions about the content to the presenter, I just stopped dancing around and asked if they had a working device... and of course you can guess what the answer was... it was not a "yes"

I agree, we are missing something more than what can be achieved by electrical engineering. We need to engineer power.

I also want to share a little of my madness... I think that Don was concealing a relationship of these components that weren't conventional engineering. Maybe an effect we don't look in the components in the magnetic domain and he used it. Something that gives pulsing flux. Remember a generator is a harvester of pulsing flux.

Even in that audio that Med linked, when asked about how to pick up energy he lets the sun shine at 18:10
            Ilandtan, some feedback about the audio lecture reference a@ 18:10 -
            DS mentions Tom Bearden Taping the faster than light field.
            possibility of brief window at approx time wave fields combine constructively.
            Taping the Power of the Dipole without Destroying It
            Tesla impulse current explained by John Bedini
            RADIANT ELECTRICITY
            also Paul Baunmann and the Methernitha
            https://youtu.be/UzKCFpRdxuI?t=60
            Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-26-2018, 08:27 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

Hello Dwane,

this is just a theory with a very interesting and unusual effects , one of them is the cooling effect of stainless steel ! i tried the same circuit as in the first experiments with tower coil ( single wire transformation ) .

Mazilli driver can be used as induction heating, but in the case of ETBC there's a tiny increase in temperature ( the weather is relatively cold and heating can be felt easily ....)

another phenomena is the diode have to be high amperage, the temperature of diode ( 3A 1000V ) increase rapidly when lighting a bulb ( 12 V 20 W )

also the stainless steel build some charges in the surface ( i expect the voltage to be around 50 V ) this mean using the same configuration in HV can be lethal .

the idea of zero time have to be explained, if you have a well balanced system exactly like a permanent magnet you don't have to wait for the reaction , you just need to take a copy from action/reaction , this mean we take the power from the exchange between magnetism and electricity , this is not similar to put some electricity to get an excess of magnetism ( amperage ) but instead let the magnetism take all the electricity as a natural loop here we have a high amperage, at the same time let the electricity take all the magnetism ( we get back again our voltage up in this natural process ...) the connection between the two appear in real time without delay .. this look like we are just taking a picture of the disturbance .
              Hi med.3012,

Thanks for the explanation. With regards to my experience, there was still available charge after the device was turned off. I also get the immediate exchange notion. Therefore, I am temporarily stating that we are most likely dealing with three sides of the coin, Top, Bottom and Side. Too much? And, are they intertwined?

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                RADIANT ELECTRICITY
                Hi mikrovolt,

Nice links! The Resonant fractals is interesting. i must admit when reading through some of the observations, I am totally lost, in as much as I am forced to attune my language skills to those of the notions stated. That is, trying to work out without further definitions what is really being expressed.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                  RADIANT ELECTRICITY
                  Thank You mikrovolt, I viewed all the links, I am sorry I am just not smart enough to comprehend where to connect the dots. I am trying to understand, but most of the reading is almost quasi religion that I have to accept on faith, I can't determine the potential empirically. I start tinkering with the math and it upsets me for instance...

Trains of impulses, each exceeding 0.1 millisecond duration, produced pain and mechanical pressures. In this radiant field, objects visibly vibrated and even moved as the force field drove them along. Thin wires, exposed to sudden bursts of the radiant field, exploded into vapor. Pain and physical movements ceased when impulses of 100 microseconds or less were produced. These latter features suggested weapon systems of frightful potentials.
                  Did the author not realize that .1 millisecond equals 100 microseconds? Which equates to 10 kHz. So with a signal generator from China, I can be causing pain with a square wave and a tuned horn and an amplifier... But that's well in our audible range and appears as Eb in the 9th octave. So unfortunately it would be only causing annoyance pain... not real pain.

Does anybody think outside the box, and toy in their mind that if you could create a longitudinal wave at the frequency that cause people to feel a cool breeze and happier, we could reduce gillions of KW/hrs we spend on air conditioning? Places like Africa would be euphoric.

It's sad that all we have from Tesla is that kind of mental pillows to place us to sleep. When I read that kind of text it seems like a blind man was trying to describe a sunset.
                  Last edited by ilandtan; 02-27-2018, 01:20 PM. Reason: grammer

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                    Hi med.3012,

Thanks for the explanation. With regards to my experience, there was still available charge after the device was turned off. I also get the immediate exchange notion. Therefore, I am temporarily stating that we are most likely dealing with three sides of the coin, Top, Bottom and Side. Too much? And, are they intertwined?

Regards

Dwane
                    Dwane,

Yes they are intertwined..this is a replacement for the D-ETBC, but obviously more correct and reasonable i hope so !

regards

Comment

• Sometimes we just keep spewing the DS quotes hopping our devices fall into some cohesive salad, and forget about the designs he showed us.

We all know this DS AEG:

CAPACITOR [ A ] WITH A PREDETERMINED VOLTAGE PLACED UPON IT, CAUSES CAPACITOR [ E ] TO DUPLICATE FROM THE AMBIENT - EARTH GROUNDING THE ENERGY PRESENT AT [ A ]. WITH AN INPUT DIODE PLACED [ C ] AND AN OUTPUT DIODE PLACED AT [ B ], THE ENERGY PRESENT ON [ E ] FLOWS THROUGH A TRANSFORMER INTO AN EARTH GROUNDING. USEFUL ENERGY IS OBTAINED FROM THE TRANSFORMER. DONALD L. SMITH, 14 FEBRUARY, 2004.
                      Look at the components on this device (rack below)
                      I drew it out in Visio and tried to reason the component function in a schematic with the AEG in mind. Count the different components.

Look at the Coke Machine device. How many different components do you see?

It's a simple problem, how do you get a capacitor to act like a power source with those same components. With that functional guideline that DS said how the AEG worked.

That's my approach and now I have low power test that confirms it's operation.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Sometimes we just keep spewing the DS quotes hopping our devices fall into some cohesive salad, and forget about the designs he showed us.

We all know this DS AEG:

Look at the components on this device (rack below)
                        I drew it out in Visio and tried to reason the component function in a schematic with the AEG in mind. Count the different components.

Look at the Coke Machine device. How many different components do you see?

It's a simple problem, how do you get a capacitor to act like a power source with those same components. With that functional guideline that DS said how the AEG worked.

That's my approach and now I have low power test that confirms it's operation.

hi !

in my opinion it's a good thing to have different approach !

let's do real work and experiment, if you are right it don't mean i am wrong

Comment

Thank You mikrovolt, I viewed all the links, I am sorry I am just not smart enough to comprehend where to connect the dots. I am trying to understand, but most of the reading is almost quasi religion that I have to accept on faith, I can't determine the potential empirically. I start tinkering with the math and it upsets me for instance...

Did the author not realize that .1 millisecond equals 100 microseconds? Which equates to 10 kHz. So with a signal generator from China, I can be causing pain with a square wave and a tuned horn and an amplifier... But that's well in our audible range and appears as Eb in the 9th octave. So unfortunately it would be only causing annoyance pain... not real pain.

Does anybody think outside the box, and toy in their mind that if you could create a longitudinal wave at the frequency that cause people to feel a cool breeze and happier, we could reduce gillions of KW/hrs we spend on air conditioning? Places like Africa would be euphoric.

It's sad that all we have from Tesla is that kind of mental pillows to place us to sleep. When I read that kind of text it seems like a blind man was trying to describe a sunset.
                          The exploit of battery chemistry by impulse waves is one application.

Power system application Mechanical energy is converted into magnetic energy such as a Faraday disk.
                          Then there came about the dynamos and the reverse conversion that of generators.
                          If you want more force to drive a standard electrical motor high frequency and acoustic components are not desirable. However

Between the generator (or battery) and the motor there has been speculation that ambient energy enters a transverse system inefficiently generating heat
                          The exploit is to better facilitate ambient flow in a hybrid transverse system.

Tesla magnetic quench.JPG

The transient electrical and oscillations phenomena of huge surges and arc over on transmission lines has been documented. (nothing to do with Tesla I think.)

https://books.google.com/books?id=Te...manhole&f=true

https://books.google.com/books?id=3c...anhole&f=false
                          Last edited by mikrovolt; 02-28-2018, 12:08 AM.

Comment

• to ilandtan

Hi,
                            if you don't mind me asking, what frequency, in your opinion, would you think Tesla used to get the cold breeze effect?

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                              Hi,
                              if you don't mind me asking, what frequency, in your opinion, would you think Tesla used to get the cold breeze effect?

Regards

Dwane
                              I wish I knew, I would be tossing out the air conditioner, I live in Florida.

I'm surprised why that kind of information is ignored. Maybe it's a lie, and smart people know that. The impacts of waves might just be stimulating the brain to feel that. And what the heck is an Aether Wave?

Comment

• Perhaps the cold breeze effect goes hand in hand with an endothermic reaction, which in my observations, seems be tied to cold electricity.
                                Bob

Comment

Working...
                                X