Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
    Hi med.3012

Will the real Donald Lee Or Smith or Who stand up!

Regards

Dwane
    I have been presented and have reviewed 3 of the PPTs delivered by that "Team", if it makes sense to anybody please explain it to me. I can admit that I don't understand the secret sauce of the high amperage diodes, stated in that one also the 4k4 challenge PPT. That whole acceleration because of low resistance, well I can't wrap my mind around it. Nothing in my experiments tell me a high amperage diode works better, as you would predict with HF, a faster switching diode yields more output.

I must say, after asking several questions about the content to the presenter, I just stopped dancing around and asked if they had a working device... and of course you can guess what the answer was... it was not a "yes"

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
    With DS there has to be more than just novelty harvesting.
    I agree, we are missing something more than what can be achieved by electrical engineering. We need to engineer power.

I also want to share a little of my madness... I think that Don was concealing a relationship of these components that weren't conventional engineering. Maybe an effect we don't look in the components in the magnetic domain and he used it. Something that gives pulsing flux. Remember a generator is a harvester of pulsing flux.

Even in that audio that Med linked, when asked about how to pick up energy he lets the sun shine at 18:10

Comment

• Hi ilandtan,

my opinion is there's no breakthrough in that presentations , i just finished reading them , some statements are exciting but we really need the energetic key behind DS systems ..

DS system is an energetic shadow of what's going on , exactly like a camera obscura !

because electricity is similar to light where both are electromagnetic waves we are able to make something like a dark room !! anytime you take a photo you are not affecting the real object !!!

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post

Hi ilandtan,

my opinion is there's no breakthrough in that presentations , i just finished reading them , some statements are exciting but we really need the energetic key behind DS systems ..

DS system is an energetic shadow of what's going on , exactly like a camera obscura !

because electricity is similar to light where both are electromagnetic waves we are able to make something like a dark room !! anytime you take a photo you are not affecting the real object !!!
        Med,

I seriously don't know what that means. \/

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
          Med,

I seriously don't know what that means. \/

as i said there's an exciting statement in that presentations but the real key is still hidden

the electrons have to bounce in such system , i posted something related to this in my thread : please read carefully !

http://www.energeticforum.com/308451-post767.html

it's a still a theory but it may lead to something !
          Attached Files

Comment

• The useful information in that statement is...

"disturbing an equilibrium immediately seeks to return"

You push nature, nature pushes back. Use the "return" that nature provides to your advantage.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
              The useful information in that statement is...

"disturbing an equilibrium immediately seeks to return"

You push nature, nature pushes back. Use the "return" that nature provides to your advantage.

Hi dragon!

it's not that simple the example i gave with dark room has a meaning ... the statement describe an equilibrium level not just a return path ... !

to give a better view the M-ETBC is an infinite icon ...

the model describe the ETBC as a compacted Tesla wireless power transmitter can be translated to give something similar to a dark room in a camera !!! maybe ...

regards

Comment

• It's an interesting theory Med.3012, can you define "equilibrium level" ? Or did you mean level of potential? To me the level is irrelevant if 2 bodies are in equilibrium... 1 volt or 10 million volts, each are equal. The amount of disturbance or potential is relevant.

ilandtan stated, "We need to engineer power". First we need to define and understand power. More precisely, we need to understand the energy being harnessed as a source before you can engineer a way to harvest it, otherwise your randomly creating circuits with the "hope" of finding something that works. As an example, a simple radio circuit... we know what the energy is and where it's coming from so designing a circuit to extract the energy is simple. You can pull just about any coil out of the failed projects box, connect it to a ground and tune it to light an LED from a local station.

Obviously, this isn't the energy you (or we as a group) are trying to harvest, simply an example of defining the energy prior to an attempt to harvest it.

Something to think about... I received some parts I needed today so it's back the dungeon for me....

Comment

• I've said this before, and I think trying to find a Over-Unity exciter is a dead end. I don't think anybody really fails at it. HF and HV pulsed DC.

Comment

I've said this before, and I think trying to find a Over-Unity exciter is a dead end. I don't think anybody really fails at it. HF and HV pulsed DC.
                    Hi ilandtan,

From my narrow perspective of radiant energy, I totally agree. I have literally spent hours trying to fit my senses into conceptually containing this issue. As a result, I think the first question I could not satisfactorily answer was how quick is the push back or return to equilibrium? Can we beat that return time? We get a negative spike from a collapsing coil, as per Tesla and the closing switch but, does that spike restore the equilibrium or does it create another break further along the chain? multiple rapid coil collapses would seem to create a new filed surrounding the area being rapidly pulsed. This field can linger for some time.

With regards to resonance, I see this as efficiently magnifying the radiant effect as against intermittent and sporadic pulsing whic is less efficient.

Regards

Dwane
                    Last edited by Dwane; 02-24-2018, 03:48 AM.

Comment

It's an interesting theory Med.3012, can you define "equilibrium level" ? Or did you mean level of potential? To me the level is irrelevant if 2 bodies are in equilibrium... 1 volt or 10 million volts, each are equal. The amount of disturbance or potential is relevant.

ilandtan stated, "We need to engineer power". First we need to define and understand power. More precisely, we need to understand the energy being harnessed as a source before you can engineer a way to harvest it, otherwise your randomly creating circuits with the "hope" of finding something that works. As an example, a simple radio circuit... we know what the energy is and where it's coming from so designing a circuit to extract the energy is simple. You can pull just about any coil out of the failed projects box, connect it to a ground and tune it to light an LED from a local station.

Obviously, this isn't the energy you (or we as a group) are trying to harvest, simply an example of defining the energy prior to an attempt to harvest it.

Something to think about... I received some parts I needed today so it's back the dungeon for me....

@dragon

it's an electrons spin equilibrium level , the distribution of voltage follow a separated axis in relation with the distribution of electric current , in this case the electric field follow north/south but the magnetic field follow est/west ( as example but the coil can take any position..lie down as stated by DS .. )

now it's our choice what to use a normal wire or a conducting foils ? using normal wire we are limiting the capability of electric and magnetic fields , in best cases we deal with 2 dimensional system!
                      using a surface we start with 2 D system and go to 3D .. here Lorentz forces play a critical rule because we can separate electrons based on their charge across our coil something similar to a capacitor where we separate the electric charges .. the length of coil is the voltage but not the number of turn ! this voltage is there since we have a perpendicular magnetic field across the conducting surface, i did an experiment using stainless steel as a core for the ETBC without any heating effect ( there's a tiny heating effect in 650 KHZ frequency !!! ) like there's no eddy current !!!

in my opinion the logic behind harvesting ambient power is simple , if we want to receive we have to send ! this is not like solar power system where the light charge the solar panel .. the power we seek is already accumulated .. we can't receive it without shaking it ( this is why we have to send in order to receive )

a proper capacitive transformer can do the job and act as energy pomp , the problem with electrons is it seek to return to the ambient as soon as possible ! what is the solution of this puzzle ? just give it what it need ! there's two ways !!! like infinite icon !

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                        Hi ilandtan,

As a result, I think the first question I could not satisfactorily answer was how quick is the push back or return to equilibrium? Can we beat that return time?
                        @Dwane,

as you told me before we have to understand the power mechanism inside the ETBC .. the push back to equilibrium appear in zero time ! something like spooky action , we don't need to beat this mechanism ! it's a natural mechanism , we just need to look for the proper paths like completing the infinite circle !

Comment

I've said this before, and I think trying to find a Over-Unity exciter is a dead end. I don't think anybody really fails at it. HF and HV pulsed DC.
                          @ilandtan

as i see you are persisting to understand like there's something in your mind telling you there's a way , you have two option

1- continue investigation so you are learning more day after day

2- stop and the time still pass , so the best option is number 1

regards

Comment

I am in agreement here, and I feel we will not advance without thinking outside of the box. Some theories that DS presented were so out there that if you think of it in an component electrical engineering perspective it yields nonsense (or maybe our view was skewed purposefully).

In preponderance of the AEG(Ambient Energy Generator) that creates the DSE(Don Smith Effect) we are all familiar with. It explains from our common understanding of electricity that it is a serial capacitor device(but is it?) If you take a capacitor and put AC on one plate, it will pass the cycles to the 2nd plate. But that's not any good, it gains nothing but the original AC. If you apply DC on the first plate, the second side grounded to earth, will not allow charge build up on the first plate you will have nothing for load to ground if you place it there.

What are we missing here? DS says all his devices work this way, and I can't even get the bleeding cap to charge!

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                              @ilandtan

as i see you are persisting to understand like there's something in your mind telling you there's a way , you have two option

1- continue investigation so you are learning more day after day

2- stop and the time still pass , so the best option is number 1

regards
                              Honestly Med, It's like every night that I sleep, and in that twilight between wake and sleep, I keep getting this feeling to press on, I need to keep my mind spinning on this. It's like a melody that you keep hearing but you don't know the words, but you know some of them, and so you just repeat what you know.

I'm a freakin looney bird!

Comment

I'm a freakin loony bird!
                                I might of figured this out. It's ridiculously simple. So I am going into the dungeon myself.

Comment

Working...
                                X