Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
    without designing the TANK 2 (secondary) to resonate with my source and TANK 1 (primary) my source was using 12v at 4 amps, output is NOT even lighting the 50 watt bulb.
    by designing it to resonate my source was using 12v at 2 amps and was able to light the bulb at 30-60% (just visual observation).
    the difference was huge, not only I was able to lower my amp draw.. I was also able to light up a bulb dimly.
    Did you try different types of bulbs? The impedance of the load greatly effects your output.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ7J04Tr80A[/VIDEO]

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
      I take it that he was using a combination of HV HF Capacitive coupling and capture of the negative going radiant spike. If this is so, then this is where his "Grail" is to be found.

Hi Dwane ,

this is my opinion also , DS secret is inside the capacitive coupling , he used it in combination with inductive coupling, but this allow him to take either the positive or negative spike .

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
        Did you try different types of bulbs? The impedance of the load greatly effects your output.

[VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQ7J04Tr80A[/VIDEO]
        As I remember no.. I tried a resistor maybe..
        I will redo the experiment to try.

but one thing is odd.. I also remember the number 14 AWG is warm.. in which it shouldn't have any problem conducting 2-4 amperes..

Comment

Hi ricards,

I know I am here on this forum to learn, however, my understanding is that DS used a 1/4 wave ration when pulsing his L2. As you have pointed out previously, it is also possible to utilise greater ratios. At 4:1 that would indicate a Resonance at a minimum of 120Khz. Am I wrong to think this? It is this significance where the increases in energy are supposd to eminate. I take it that he was using a combination of HV HF Capacitive coupling and capture of the negative going radiant spike. If this is so, then this is where his "Grail" is to be found.

Regards

Dwane
          maybe.. I don't really know I haven't tried.
          120khz is a harmonic freq of 30khz.. so maybe the energy will increase?..
          based on experience I would say No.. simply because It doesn't make sense to me..
          but who knows.. maybe you're right.. that is why we do the experiments to actually find out..

on the subject of capacitive coupling though.. I've done experiment where in I could power loads in between capacitor.
          High voltage version was through an antenna and a ground.. but really I don't see how the energy would increase.. you're just pushing and pulling the electrons to cause AC..

Comment

Has anybody ever considered any of DS devices that wasn't using resonant coils, like plasma bisected by plates or the ones directly connected to the NST. Is that all BS?

Hello ilandtan,

in my opinion this is an advanced experiments, DS also stated using permanent magnet directly as power source !! i think you heard about this in his audio telephone conversation.

regards

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
              Hello ilandtan,

in my opinion this is an advanced experiments, DS also stated using permanent magnet directly as power source !! i think you heard about this in his audio telephone conversation.

regards
              Was that his phone interview when he was quite older? I don't recall that, but it sounds... heck I don't even the notion to classify it.

Comment

Was that his phone interview when he was quite older? I don't recall that, but it sounds... heck I don't even the notion to classify it.

yes it's ! here you are the link

https://energyevo.com/2016/09/03/iw2...dio-recording/

regards

Comment

• How about this ? Anyone having such DC motors ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cJmVdeyYU&t=230s

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                    How about this ? Anyone having such DC motors ? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cJmVdeyYU&t=230s
                    You know DS said that was possible (I recall in an Yahoo group) once you reached a certain RPM, it was self sustaining he talked about some airplane starter motor.

DS Reference HERE

Other configurations that don't use an RPM increase always are bunk, but obviously he is changing the ratio so I would say that was worth replicating.

Comment

• Hello ilandtan ,

here you are a good link where you can see the permanent magnet generator/

Who was this Donald Lee, the man who set power free? - And, was there ?a method to his madness?, so to speak?

SOMEONE gave me this link i thank him

Attached Files

Comment

• Slayer WIFI!

Hi ilandtan,

Not WIFi! I would just lke to comment on the single line transmission. Watching the link to Spigel's very nice work, I notice that on one video of his that he constantly adjusts the power level to get the maximum output. So obviously there is a relationship between the input and output, and it is possible that multiple L2 and L3 coils could be set up. But, one could draw the conclusion that what comes out is limited by what goes in. Am I missing something here with Tesla's original wireless transmission that the Slayer seems to be replicating?

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                          Hello ilandtan ,

here you are a good link where you can see the permanent magnet generator/

Who was this Donald Lee, the man who set power free? - And, was there ?a method to his madness?, so to speak?

SOMEONE gave me this link i thank him

Hi med.3012,

There is a good reference to the right of the set up with a diagram of a Tesla unit an light globe. Now this would be worth reading!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
                            How about this ? Anyone having such DC motors ?
                            [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6cJmVdeyYU&t=230s[/VIDEO]

Youtube is filled with fake stuff, but our brains wants to say if you have two equal motors, and the driven motor is moving faster than the driver motor you can get to a point that your output exceeds your input.

I've always thought that the DS motor that had a disruption material in the rotor has a good chance of being real, because it has no cogging. The rotor is non magnetic it just changes the flux between the two magnets. So you have an ambient state where the fields are set, then the disruption of the field changes the flux, which can be harvested. The DS "disturbing the ambient" makes sense that way.

Boguslaw you've been around for a while, what do you think about this video?

Comment

• Hi med.3012

Will the real Donald Lee Or Smith or Who stand up!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

Hi med.3012

Will the real Donald Lee Or Smith or Who stand up!

Regards

Dwane

Hello Dwane!,

there's a lots of useful info in that link ..but they never mentioned the ETBC even it's a very flexible device , the person (s) wrote the presentations there has a good background about smith system .. his work is really appreciated since he motivate us toward simple working prototype that can be replicated all over the world .

regards

Comment

Working...
                                X