Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
    I would like to add to Med's insight, by saying electrical and magnetic components have equivalence, in presence but not in terms of quanta, just saying they appear together in the electrical context (but not in equal portions). Obviously if there was a hard relationship that wasn't breakable, we need to pack up and close down this thread.

My theory that I'm trying to prove now, is that you break that relationship by decoupling that relationship. That is done by resonance, and resonance means radiation of the scaler (Magnetic) component.

i agree with you we need to decouple the relationship between magnetism and electricity. but they appear to couple back again very fast ... here we lost the ability to harvest high power but it appear DS had a solution !!

Comment

• Originally posted by ilandtan View Post
      Ricards and Dwane,

From my experiments, If you take a ferrite core and place it in a slayer, you can harvest two different types of energy. I would say it is important such that you can see electrical and magnetic and actually harvest them at the same time, or independently. If you wind multiple pairs of coils.
      1. HF-HV AC - If you take one wire from a winding and put a low wattage incandescent bulb in series to Earth ground it will illuminate. If you place a diode in series the bulb does not light to ground
      2. Pulsing DC - If you take and put a 60 watt LED to the two leads of a winding it will pulse. If you add earth ground anywhere, it wont influence the response (however if you create a counterpoise with the battery, and Earth ground, this configuration may affect the pulse cycles as the proximity of the ferrite core to the slayer... you can actually place it on the top and create output

I know that Magnetic resonance is not understood, nor is it written about in power context. The Tricity patent gives a little bit of explanation, you might look that up. All you will find in google are the quantum energies relating to imaging, because they use huge coils in an MRI to excite magnetic responses to cells that they can detect, then plot them in 3D.

I believe for the most part, that magnetic travels along side of electrical resonance. What that means for us is if we create an electrical resonance in coils, it should be close to magnetic resonance (I read somewhere Tesla thought they had to be slightly faster than C ). However, their parallel nature for the most part is useful for designs because our coils are small. From what I can understand you can measure the hertzian with a scope, but you are not measuring the teslian wave which are scaler. D.S said you detect the scaler waves in the RF. This is supported by experiments where using Tesla Coil transmitters can penetrate a Faraday Cage and therefore not hertzian.
      don't get caught up too much with all those faster than light stuff or waves etc.. based from experience.. it is good to know them but practical use.. I haven't found any good use to it..

the faster than light wave thingy is actually what happens inside a capacitor.. If you would want Tesla style.. connect the bottom wire of the secondary of two tesla coil... or connect them to a common ground..

try to see it this way.. 2 inductors are in series and connected parallel to a single capacitor where 1 Plate is the topload of Teslacoil 1 and the other is the Topload of Teslacoil 2.. this is a.k.a in eric dollard/steinmetz/Faraday as Di-electric lines of force...

and I don't know where you read that parallel nature.. but Magnetic and Electric relationship are right angles to each other (perpendicular), If you have and Electric current running through a wire the magnetic lines of force would encircle that wire. likewise if magnetic lines of force cuts through ...Conductor-Insulator-Conductor arrangement.. the electric current would be right angle to that... but this is something we can manipulate.

the Information Don Smith provided are good but based on my own research and experimentation not all are true.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
        don't get caught up too much with all those faster than light stuff or waves etc.. based from experience.. it is good to know them but practical use.. I haven't found any good use to it..

Hello !

The early work of Mr Tesla with radiant energy show the possibility to charge a body or discharge the body using radiant electricity which is faster than light , the work of prof K. Meyl also show this behavior plus over unity involved ,

the correct way to harvest ambient energy is to send while you are receiving, DS used another term which is disturbing ambient ... Tesla style can take another unknown shape !

regards
        Attached Files

Comment

the faster than light wave thingy is actually what happens inside a capacitor.. If you would want Tesla style.. connect the bottom wire of the secondary of two tesla coil... or connect them to a common ground..
          ricards,

I get that, I mean with the common ground for one wire transmission, using capacitive coupling between transmitter and receiver. I have never really done it, but I have inbound coils, and I am going to do a one than two receiver test if all goes well.

What I think you might not see is that I am not just idly chattering; I have a working theory. With proof.

Prior to doing this, I had nothing besides making a working Ed Gray motor.... and I maybe considered Don Smith was somewhat a crazy coot, now I am clinging to his every word because he seemed to know specifically how this undocumented physics worked.

You have to decouple electrical and magnetic with resonance, that I'm sure.

I have made many more advances but this illustrates that the theory is sound.
          Last edited by ilandtan; 02-17-2018, 05:10 PM. Reason: wording

Comment

• ilandtan,

That is where resonance comes into play, If you would notice tesla coil secondaries are made of large number of turns (large impedance).. at resonance these coils impedance is zero, because you're inducing at the right time..
            current at the secondary would be at maximum..

I'm not against your theory.. its just that I see where this is going..
            but I will leave that up to you to figure out since this is your work..
            I just wanted to somehow communicate and tell a bit of what I already know (based on failures)...

good luck with your work.

Comment

ilandtan,

That is where resonance comes into play, If you would notice tesla coil secondaries are made of large number of turns (large impedance).. at resonance these coils impedance is zero, because you're inducing at the right time..
              current at the secondary would be at maximum..

I'm not against your theory.. its just that I see where this is going..
              but I will leave that up to you to figure out since this is your work..
              I just wanted to somehow communicate and tell a bit of what I already know (based on failures)...

good luck with your work.

Please tell me what you've learned ricards, I would rather someone tell me where they have failed, and save me time which is precious. I can take it, please be honest.

Comment

try to see it this way.. 2 inductors are in series and connected parallel to a single capacitor where 1 Plate is the topload of Teslacoil 1 and the other is the Topload of Teslacoil 2.. this is a.k.a in eric dollard/steinmetz/Faraday as Di-electric lines of force...

the Information Don Smith provided are good but based on my own research and experimentation not all are true.
                Hi ricards,
                just an observation. The only way I can seem to connect your two Tesla coils and a capacitor is to have a common earthing point and the capacitor straddles the top plates. If this is correct, would one of the Tesla coils have to be counter wound to the other?

Thanks for your insightful input to the discussion. Absolutely, tell ilandtan where his mistake is!

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• hi dwane,
                  I have not tried to mess around with winding the secondary to CW or CCW as I see no point in it if they are not mutually coupled.

ilandtan,

firstly, get away from the slayer exciter If you wish to do Don Smith experiments, they are good to experiment with, but are NOT a replacement for 'calculated wire length and controlled frequency' there are some effects that you're not seeing.
                  Do as per Don Instructed. calculate your wire length by dividing speed of light to your desired frequency, in case this will result in impractical wire length, work out in harmonics.... that is divide/multiply your desired frequency by 2 until you get your practical wire length.

ex. 30khz will result in 9,993m wire length, 30.72Mhz is 11th harmonic frequency of 30khz and will result in 9.76m wire length which is practical to use now..
                  If you will make this 9.76m into an Inductor, calculate its inductance by its geometry.. that is number of turns and diameter,
                  properly spaced each turns so It will be high Q.
                  there are many calcs online... and match with a capacitor so that It will be a resonant circuit at 30khz... and make another coil same procedure but different number of turns, adjust caps to match 30khz freq.. and pulse it at 30khz.. and see a loose magnetic coupling coils become like they are wound around the same iron core.

you really have to do some engineering.

I see it as you are trying to get "The Energy". tap "The Energy" like literally.. "The Energy" is not something that exist literally. I used to believe in that and really did tried my best to GET More Energy of course I failed.

Instead rely on these facts:
                  1. you can generate energy by spending energy.
                  2. you CANNOT get more energy than what you put it.
                  2a. but you can get the environment to input so you can have more.
                  3. you can use the same energy more than once to generate more energy.
                  4. there is no free energy rather than the freedom to generate it.

I've reached the point where in I choose not to believe magic energy, that few watts in kilowatts out.. If that were possible It would have been because the energy has been accumulated and is being used many times.

don't get me wrong I don't have a device that generate more energy. I'm actually stuck. sourcing parts and building oscillator at mhz range controlled, and making my own caps. and I choose not to buy.. It breaks my learning process (also my wallet )..
                  Last edited by ricards; 02-18-2018, 04:30 AM. Reason: 9,993m

Comment

hi dwane,
                    I have not tried to mess around with winding the secondary to CW or CCW as I see no point in it if they are not mutually coupled.
                    Hi ricards,

Thank you for the reply. As we are discussing Don Smith, and you use a parallel coils joined with capacitor, calling these Tesla coils, where is the issue? Don specifically states a duality of electron couplets (my definition) of which when separated each electron travels a different direction of spin. Why, if discussing Don not hold to his theoretical notions.

Regards

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                      Hi ricards,

Thank you for the reply. As we are discussing Don Smith, and you use a parallel coils joined with capacitor, calling these Tesla coils, where is the issue? Don specifically states a duality of electron couplets (my definition) of which when separated each electron travels a different direction of spin. Why, if discussing Don not hold to his theoretical notions.

Regards

Dwane
                      hi dwane,

Im not sure if I understand you question correctly..
                      ill try to respond..

That is one of the notion of Don smith that I could not clearly understand..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsKoAu_X25A
                      when he was talking about that amps and volts thing about a coil he might have been talking about the series and the parallel resonance of that particular secondary coil..

If you would observe closely the upper portion of that coil has a capacitor in it.. since it is center tap I see 2 circuit..

the upper portion is a parallel tank. voltage increase at resonance
                      the bottom is a series tank. amperage increase at resonance

But I've tested this and found very little difference I might have overlook something...

basically I'm replicating that table top device by don smith, I've manage to have it in resonance at 12v upto 48v until it broke the oscillator. (overvoltage). learned from that and that's it I moved on to other projects so its not complete so that observation is still only a theory for now. theories are no good until proven.

Comment

• Hi ricards,

Thank you for your detailed explanation. That was partly what I was trying to discover. I have already mentioned in an earlier post to ilandtan, I think, that this particular set up, http://www.energeticforum.com/redire...%3DEsKoAu_X25A, was acknowledged by Don as being designed to show people what they think they wanted to see. From that statement, I took it to mean that it was never intended to work in that particular configuration. Therefore, it was a "Teaching Aid".

Although I have spent some time on this, perhaps I am number 310001 to have had their patience tested by it. And, I can see that you are someone with greater skills than I with Don Smith electronics, who has also had their patience tested! However, I think my original question was about the ambiguity i saw in the description of the two Tesla Coils and the location of the capacitor. Combined with my small knowledge, and Don's specificity of dual electron spins, I felt the need to try and qualify your statement. No other intention was implied. In fact, for myself and the search for the Don Smith "Grail", I find that just when I think I am on the right track, something pops up to direct me to further developments!!! Probably as it should be. Learning is a curve that requires straightening.

At the present time, I am still of the opinion, that Don has stumped us with his method that is in plain site, so to speak: the best camouflage! He is using Tesla methodology at its most fundamental point of discovery, which we might be overstating and complicating the solution we seek.

Thank you for your comprehensive reply. There are some very fine contributions on this thread and another thread, that make one want to seek and understand more.

Ref: Don Smith 1998 Office interview Pt 4, 7min 25secs. Where he states putting things in because people expect to see them!
                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT6Hmq5Uo4Q

Regards

Dwane
                        Last edited by Dwane; 02-18-2018, 12:20 PM. Reason: update on Don interview

Comment

• If you investigate any ( or all ) of the various devices ( tesla, hendershot, moray etc. ) you'll see they all have one thing in common - they were all building receivers in one form or another.

Don Smiths table top device was modeled around a 1950's crystal radio receiver ( diagram below ) but used an input (nst) to drive L1 instead of a natural signal. This receiver was published in the "Boys book of crystal radio" in the early 50's and is quite amazing the amount of output you can achieve from a radio signal. It was also used by "Utility engines" in 1954 to explain the phenomenon in the Hendershot circuit. They sold plans showing that the receiver would power a small motor including a section on how to build the motor. These plans were removed from the market after Hendershot protested claiming they weren't correct - later admitting they were very close.

My personal opinion is that Don never really achieved his ultimate goal and never actually demonstrated a working model. The suitcase device he demonstrated was never opened to allow inspection - I suspect there was a reason beyond what he stated...

Drawing inspiration from those in the past is a necessity but to achieve something unique only comes from inside you.
                          Attached Files

Comment

hi dwane,

ilandtan,

firstly, get away from the slayer exciter If you wish to do Don Smith experiments, they are good to experiment with, but are NOT a replacement for 'calculated wire length and controlled frequency' there are some effects that you're not seeing.

Instead rely on these facts:
                            1. you can generate energy by spending energy.
                            2. you CANNOT get more energy than what you put it.
                            2a. but you can get the environment to input so you can have more.
                            3. you can use the same energy more than once to generate more energy.
                            4. there is no free energy rather than the freedom to generate it.
                            Ricards,

Thank you for your response.
                            1. What effects am I not seeing with the slayer
                            2. With my configuration harvest coil I have measured 300 watts when my slayer is only taking 6 watts - maybe I'm doing something wrong? With no load I am measuring across my bridge + and - getting 300VDC at 1A
                            When I put a load through V and I both drop significantly, so it seems reactive?

Anyway, I think there is something I am not getting.

Thanks!

Comment

• ilandtan,

1. maximum current.
                              2. measure your volt and amp through that load, that is the real power in your circuit.
                              2a. when you measure without a load you can only measure its maximum voltage..
                              2b. when you short out the coils (or diode bridge) you can measure its maximum current..

If you still have the same measurements or less but still more than that 6w input, I'll gladly replicate your setup to verify that.

Comment

ilandtan,

1. maximum current.
                                2. measure your volt and amp through that load, that is the real power in your circuit.
                                2a. when you measure without a load you can only measure its maximum voltage..
                                2b. when you short out the coils (or diode bridge) you can measure its maximum current..

If you still have the same measurements or less but still more than that 6w input, I'll gladly replicate your setup to verify that.

So forget about 2. Lets talk about 1. Are you saying because I am not using an RF ground on L2 on the slayer, I wont be seeing maximum current?

Comment

Working...
                                X