No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The capacitive transfer of energy is not a secret. The issue of its utilization. At us in Kiev (Ukraine) children do the devices - the primary is a kondesator obkladatora from old daylight devices (gas-discharge lamps). And eat the usual winding. Everything is winding on the core. reactive component of the consumer network. converted to active. A bit, unstable but important is the process itself.
    There is also a patent for this technology. http://www.sergey-osetrov.narod.ru/P..._Kuldochin.pdf

Comment

• Test 2

Hi Tswift,
      OK, I have a 12 inverter and a variac so I shall set this up tonight and see how it goes. Incidentally, the previous test I am running is slowly charging two large 12v batteries that I know one of which is problematic. They are both showing 12.24 volts moved up from 12.07 in parallel. I attribute the increase to the substitution of a GDT to replace the SG. A lot sharper signal.

Will let you know how it goes. Thanks

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Rakarskiy View Post
        The capacitive transfer of energy is not a secret. The issue of its utilization. At us in Kiev (Ukraine) children do the devices - the primary is a kondesator obkladatora from old daylight devices (gas-discharge lamps). And eat the usual winding. Everything is winding on the core. reactive component of the consumer network. converted to active. A bit, unstable but important is the process itself.
        There is also a patent for this technology. http://www.sergey-osetrov.narod.ru/P..._Kuldochin.pdf

Thanks for pointing me to this patent (a friend already let me know about it ) , if you read Don PDF you see clearly the importance of reactive component ; he talk about a special process where the voltage equal the amperage! in electrical engineering no one will accept this, how voltage can equal to current ? in other hand he talk about a resistance that convert the process to active radiant energy ? it seem there's a special mechanism involve electrons spin also, if you notice still we don't discuss all those key with the needed importance,

1- special reactive power where V = i ( physical not quantative )
        2-a resistor convert reactive to active
        3-electrons spin
        4-energy balance
        5-bloch wall
        6-electron spin separation mechanism
        7- a faster wave being a magnetic resonating waves
        8-biological effect as Pro Meyl discovered - the DNA send/receive/store information, send/receive/store is a natural process can be found in permanent magnet

the time when we discuss these phenomena we are very close to the correct Don device.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane
          Hi Tswift,
          Do you think the connections to the battery from the plug should be reversed?
          Yes, my mistake! Obviously if you connect it the way I drew it, and your battery has any charge in it to begin with, your diodes will fry in short order. But hopefully you get the idea....

Comment

• No takers? Tesla's Wheel Work? No?

Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
            Dear fellow researchers.

I found something lastnight .You see, I was rereading Don's Last Words.

Then I looked up single wire transmission etc.Then the article mentioned tesla.
            So I read Tesla's lecture seen here.

"Experiments with Alternate Currents of High Potential and High Frequency"

FASCINATING.I have seen something like this before and actually made something, but it only lights a very small bulb.It can't power my 400w drill.
            What if I scaled up?

You know use 200v at 500hz? Does any know how to use a PWM to drive an IGBT or Transistor?

Does it reflect Don's Last Words?
            No takers?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
              No takers?
              Well, it looks like an example of single wire power transmission and capacitive coupling, but I don't see any power gain likely to happen. Of course, one would have to build an experimental configuration to be sure, perhaps you could use the PVM12 or a suitable high frequency NST instead of the induction coil, and I have plenty of ongoing experiments already. But it does look interesting and probably merits some testing by someone....

Comment

• @Gedfire,
                What was Don Smith's last words?

Tesla took that one wire model when he traveled to England to give a lecture.
                It was a demonstration concept model. The items shown in the picture above
                were transported in wooden boxes in that picture a Tesla HV transformer is enclosed in a box.
                Here is another early demo showing transformer, possibly an early replication ?
                Early Tesla Demo.JPG

Ruhmkorf has been widely recognized and what size and what interrupter type or variable frequency.
                just like a kid in a candy store.
                https://youtu.be/btpFGpmAV0s

PWM controller using IGBT. page 15 section 3.1 also figure 8
                finally 3.3 figure 11 shows protected and equipped for serious inductive current load at 500V
                pwm is a weak signal that adjusts the pulse width
                http://www.ti.com/lit/ml/slua618/slua618.pdf
                Last edited by mikrovolt; 11-09-2017, 08:35 AM.

Comment

• Closed-loop test successful.... (maybe)

Now that I have the improved ground, I decided to go back and revisit the self-looping test I described several posts back, using the Avramenko diodes to ground with the PVM12. I never did get this to self-power continuously, the brief time it ran up instead of down it was obviously due to my zapping the battery with the big NST first, and it didn't last very long. However, if the ground is good enough, and the voltage from the HV power supply is high enough, then according to Don this kind of configuration ought to run continuously without discharging the battery. Actually according to Don you don't even need both the Avramenko diodes, just a "kickback" diode at the battery positive terminal, with negative tied directly to ground.

Instead of the PVM12, I used the solid state Tesla coil I've been working on, a slayer exciter would work find too at these low power levels. Running directly from one of my very weak, badly abused 12V gel-cells, it ran continuously for over an hour, until I ran out of time for experimenting this evening and had to stop it. The voltage was steady at around 9.73V and the current draw was about 0.45A. As I watched the voltage actually very slowly climbed, from 9.70, to 9.71, to 9.72, and up to 9.73. This is not a conclusive test because the amp-hour meter only registered about 0.5 AH total before I stopped the test and the battery is nominally a 5 AH battery. However, I know this battery is very weak and has nowhere its rated capacity and normally the voltage under load would still droop slowly and progressively, and it didn't. Just based on lots of testing experience, it seemed to me as if excess power was showing up and I probably could have left it running continuously forever, but that's not the same as actually doing so and measuring it.

Other evidence is that the closer I got the battery to the SSTC the better the charging seemed to be. I had to retune the SSTC each time I moved it, but I experimented with different positions and there definitely seemed to be a proximity effect. You can see from the picture that I ended up with the battery only a couple inches from the hot end of the coil, and it was in this position that I left it for an hour while watching the voltage with the inline voltmeter.

So I will call it not "conclusive", but a "maybe" success. It seems as if this configuration is drawing in radiant energy from the earth connection, and the improved earth connection is enough to make it run self-looped, whereas it wouldn't previously. I would love to test it for longer but I have to be out of town for a few days and won't have time for further experimentation until next week. Other experimenters are welcome to try playing around with this configuration, try using a high frequency 12V NST, or a slayer exciter or SSTC if you have one. Sparks aren't necessary for the effect, there shouldn't be any arcing or even corona going on. There is also a 1N5822 Schottky diode in the lead going to battery positive, it's hard to see in the pictures. Any high-speed diode of suitable current rating will probably do (UF4001 and others) but the Schottky diode has lower forward voltage drop.

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post

It was this test, where I clearly and unmistakably saw the overunity gain manifest in a normal off-the-shelf transformer, that proves a number of different points. Mostly that the transformer design and materials aren't what makes the difference, you will never achieve the results you're looking for just by tinkering with this. What works the magic is the energy itself, and when it's present any normal ordinary transformer will then run OU because of the Lenz's law cancellation (motors too, for the same reason). You're already zapping a battery, just try powering some different things with the battery and check the results and see for yourself. Do you note any differences? Does it make any difference how long you zap it for? Does it make any difference how long it sits after zapping it before using it? Try starting your car with it. If you can start your car from a small gel-cell then you have to suspect something unusual is going on....
                    Hi Tswift.
                    Yes I have experienced this then with another process. Just normal coil pulsing and collecting the "Radiant Pulse". I had a very large voltage sitting on top of the battery terminals, and in my ignorance, I simultaneously touched both battery terminals to disconnect the battery and Wham! Returning to your test, I must admit I have wondered why the nst or similar is so important. it is because it emulates a return radiant pulse which must then be enhancing another process. The voltage is the instrument that releases the electric gas, for want of another expression. so it might be concluded that this is what don was doing, using HV HF pulses to liberate the electric gas. Resonance, was a means to amplify his process and more efficiently contain it. So I guess, what we are searching for is the holy grail of energy capture, storage and reuse!

Regards

Dwane
                    Last edited by Dwane; 11-09-2017, 06:28 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Gedfire View Post
                      No takers?
                      Hello ,

single wire transmitter is important as described by Tesla, he also mentioned the possibility of energy excess using this technique , i did a similar experiment without disc but a 12 v light bulb /40W
                      the bulb light but what i learned from this is we need the resonance, when i tried it using spark gap for higher power output nothing happen, the earth ground play a vital role, the core is also important, my primary coil oscillate in 400 KHZ so i used a ferrite core as follow :

the phenomena can be enhanced further more using higher voltage which remain a big obstacle but i think the problem can be solved with arranged work .
                      Last edited by med.3012; 11-09-2017, 11:55 AM.

Comment

• Hi med.3012,
                        This looks like an interesting experiment to try. Can I ask what is a Mabilli Driver" as noted on the circuit? No google for that name! Also, as there is a small volts output, would the driven coils be small also? Would that be a ferrite core or a powdered iron core. I have a powdered iron core which looks about the same size as the photo.

Thanks

Dwane

Comment

• Originally posted by Dwane View Post
                          Hi med.3012,
                          This looks like an interesting experiment to try. Can I ask what is a Mabilli Driver" as noted on the circuit? No google for that name! Also, as there is a small volts output, would the driven coils be small also? Would that be a ferrite core or a powdered iron core. I have a powdered iron core which looks about the same size as the photo.

Thanks

Dwane
                          hello

sorry for the unclear image, the driver name is Mazilli , ferrite is more efficient but powdered iron core will work just fine, since the frequency of ETBC is relatively low 400 khz, the core used is a TV Yoke, constructing the ETBC in low voltage is easy, please visit my thread for other details :

http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...lained-22.html

you can use different material if you like when constructing the ETBC, you can use aluminium or copper as foils, you can use ferritic stainless steel ( thin foils for easy construction also for low eddy loss ) magnetic material in this stage alter more ambient power because the needed electrons spin will be provided by the ferritic stainless steel not the power you put to the device ( current ) , in lower voltage this experiment will teach you other things , keep in mind L2 coil can be dangerous and can burn your finger immediately, you can also see the smoke if you put a meat in contact with L2, the device can be more dangerous in HV if built successfully .
                          Last edited by med.3012; 11-10-2017, 12:56 AM.

Comment

• Tesla's Single Wire ?

Originally posted by tswift View Post
                            Well, it looks like an example of single wire power transmission and capacitive coupling, but I don't see any power gain likely to happen. Of course, one would have to build an experimental configuration to be sure, perhaps you could use the PVM12 or a suitable high frequency NST instead of the induction coil, and I have plenty of ongoing experiments already. But it does look interesting and probably merits some testing by someone....
                            Agreed.

Thank you for taking time out to respond.

I am gunning for Don's theory that one can pulse say for example DC 100 volts into L1 of an isolation transformer at 500 hz and you can get more out of it than if you pulsed it at 50 hz.Assuming its a transistor or IGBT etc doing the switching.

With regard to the Single Wire Don allegedly told Bruce the secrets of his device : One wire positive into a capacitor bank

Tesla had a patent with an aerial.Which is technically one wire.

The diagram is posted is not really one wire as the plate provides surface area and is effectively ground in the air.The same air that is a part of the earth (earth ground).

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...1&d=1510505945
                            Attached Files

Comment

• Last Words

Originally posted by mikrovolt View Post
                              @Gedfire,
                              What was Don Smith's last words?

Tesla took that one wire model when he traveled to England to give a lecture.
                              It was a demonstration concept model. The items shown in the picture above
                              were transported in wooden boxes in that picture a Tesla HV transformer is enclosed in a box.
                              Here is another early demo showing transformer, possibly an early replication ?
                              [ATTACH]20166[/ATTACH]

Ruhmkorf has been widely recognized and what size and what interrupter type or variable frequency.
                              just like a kid in a candy store.
                              https://youtu.be/btpFGpmAV0s

PWM controller using IGBT. page 15 section 3.1 also figure 8
                              finally 3.3 figure 11 shows protected and equipped for serious inductive current load at 500V
                              pwm is a weak signal that adjusts the pulse width
                              http://www.ti.com/lit/ml/slua618/slua618.pdf
                              Please see below or above.Don's Last Words.Thank you for your links/suggestions.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                                Hello ,

single wire transmitter is important as described by Tesla, he also mentioned the possibility of energy excess using this technique , i did a similar experiment without disc but a 12 v light bulb /40W
                                the bulb light but what i learned from this is we need the resonance, when i tried it using spark gap for higher power output nothing happen, the earth ground play a vital role, the core is also important, my primary coil oscillate in 400 KHZ so i used a ferrite core as follow :

the phenomena can be enhanced further more using higher voltage which remain a big obstacle but i think the problem can be solved with arranged work .
                                This just beautiful.

I love it.Worth trying.But as you said how do we scale up /optimise to get useful power? More collective experimenting needed.

Comment

Working...
                                X