No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just an update, since this latest line of experimenting hasn't proved fruitful I am regrouping. I still think there is at least some truth to my theoretical framework but obviously there's still a missing element. I can build any number of configurations that I think should show some radiant effect only to measure none.

I have also been cleaning up my workbench some in the meantime, I ordered a few new tools and organizers for things to reduce the clutter and increase the efficiency of my experimenting time. I also finally replaced my bench voltmeter, I had an old but pretty decent one but it became a victim of being too close to high voltage pulses. So now I have a new high precision 4.5 digit meter for just a little over $100. It's important to be able to take accurate measurements just in case there is any hint of overunity showing up. If I had a massive power gain it would be obvious even without a meter but if it's only slight then it takes good measurements to distinguish what's happening. I thought this might be the case with my hairpin circuit lighting the bulb, but alas with better measurements it's obviously not happening.

Comment

• hello everyone .

this is a small update to my PDF the resonance energy device explained , show the similarity between Tesla wireless energy transfer and Don Smith device or at least this is what i think ! Meyl expirimental kit is analysed also , finally some important note given by Don smith will be understood .

it also explain energy balance , electron spin with a lots of drawing to make the idea clear, read it share it and give your opinion !

http://www.energeticforum.com/attach...-mohamed_2-pdf

Comment

• Radiant Energy School is back in session! A funny thing happened on the way to building the Don Smith device... I discovered how to use radiant energy to improve health. For the full explanation, refer to my thread under the "health" section of the forum, but the practical upshot is that the exact same methods that work to produce radiant energy for power, work to produce radiant energy that promotes health in your body. If you want power, you put it through a transformer. If you want better health, you put it through YOU.

The practical application is very simple: just sleep on a grounding sheet (available at places like earthing.com) and put a plasma globe on your night stand. Presto, better health! It's not a miracle cure for anything, but it might help some conditions and it's so simple and easy it's worth a try.

https://www.energeticforum.com/healt...tml#post303404

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
          Radiant Energy School is back in session! A funny thing happened on the way to building the Don Smith device... I discovered how to use radiant energy to improve health. For the full explanation, refer to my thread under the "health" section of the forum, but the practical upshot is that the exact same methods that work to produce radiant energy for power, work to produce radiant energy that promotes health in your body. If you want power, you put it through a transformer. If you want better health, you put it through YOU.

The practical application is very simple: just sleep on a grounding sheet (available at places like earthing.com) and put a plasma globe on your night stand. Presto, better health! It's not a miracle cure for anything, but it might help some conditions and it's so simple and easy it's worth a try.

https://www.energeticforum.com/healt...tml#post303404
          That's really intuitive tswift!, putting underunity to practical use, In my opinion that's really a lot better than overunity without any practical use.

say... I thought and drew a schematic of a low voltage Hairpin configuration, I compensated it with high capacitance, so the total energy in the capacitor is high enough, though I haven't build it yet. hoping it would light up and recycle the energy.
          Last edited by ricards; 08-08-2017, 12:39 AM.

Comment

• Grounding and cold electricity on health

Grounding and cold electricity on health
            I move to a new home and found out its power grid system have EM smog that give me headache, low quality sleep, joint pain, nightmare, sleep startle, allergy, and waked up to walk lack of balancing etc.
            After I safely grounded my self, all the problems above solved.

When I use cold electricity of Bedini SSG (No flywheel, less quality resonance by LED) by attach positive charging side to my grounding plate, I start to feel good and relieved somehow, but the sleep is shallow. Maybe a better resonant cold electricity is better!

But when I attach the base side of SSG circuit (Yang, strong or negative pole pulse) to my grounding plate, sleep startle, headache, tense, even worsen immunity/allergy start to rise up
            Last edited by lzbin80; 08-08-2017, 01:57 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
              That's really intuitive tswift!, putting underunity to practical use, In my opinion that's really a lot better than overunity without any practical use.

say... I thought and drew a schematic of a low voltage Hairpin configuration, I compensated it with high capacitance, so the total energy in the capacitor is high enough, though I haven't build it yet. hoping it would light up and recycle the energy.
              It very well might. I wasn't able to prove a power gain from my simple hairpin circuit, but I think there's definitely some unconventional stuff going on, and the capacitance matters. A lower voltage circuit with more capacitance might give better results. Keep us posted on what you find!

Comment

• Originally posted by lzbin80 View Post
                I move to a new home and found out its power grid system have EM smog that give me headache, low quality sleep, joint pain, nightmare, sleep startle, allergy, and waked up to walk lack of balancing etc.

When I use cold electricity of Bedini SSG (No flywheel, less quality resonance by LED) by attach positive charging side to my grounding plate, I start to feel good and relieved somehow, but the sleep is shallow. Maybe a better resonant cold electricity is better!

But when I attach the base side of SSG circuit (Yang, strong or negative pole pulse) to my grounding plate, sleep startle, headache, tense, even worsen immunity/allergy start to rise up
                Very interesting! I see your research has paralleled mine. Yes, it's no surprise that there is a connection between cold electricity/radiant energy and health, by now many researchers have noticed this and commented on it. The only trick is how best to accomplish it, the realization I had was that it really isn't any different than a power circuit, only with your body taking the place of the radiant energy receiver. This would be hard to do with a Bedini-style pulse charger because it would give you a pretty uncomfortable zap (if not outright dangerous) if you grounded yourself while applying the positive output side. Did you keep experimenting with this, and have you found any better solutions?

Comment

• I am still working on the power circuit as well, right now I'm designing two solid state inverter stages, one for the SSTC section to replace the spark gap Tesla coil I have going now, and one for the step-down section to drive the Don-style isolation transformer. I have that one nearly complete, it's an SG3525 chip running two small MOSFETs as a driven inverter at about 30 KHz, with a hand wound toroid having extra insulation to provide at least 10 KV isolation capability.

Now I need to build a real SSTC, one that can provide perhaps 50 watts of output power. Enough to drive the step-down inverter stage, but not enough to make big sparks at the top. Right now I'm waiting on parts, I needed some fresh wire to wind the secondary. SSTC design has its own set of design tradeoffs and is usually close-coupled without a resonant primary. The close coupling means a much wider and shorter secondary than is commonly seen in spark gap coils. I have tried using the simple "slayer exciter" circuit, and it works well but just isn't enough power to drive the Don Smith pickup coil and step-down inverter stage. I'm planning on using a half-bridge inverter design to keep parts count low, and I have to wind a new secondary since the resonant frequency needs to be down in the 200-300 KHz range, not the 700 KHz of my current resonator. This keeps switching losses low, and if I use the SG3525 chip, it's only good for about 400 Khz. Here's a picture of the previous build with spark-gap excitation:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by lzbin80 View Post

@ Izbin80 Looking at an AC residential house.
                    a moderate spark gap can be used as a transmitter and an AM radio
                    as a detector locating hot spots to map out walls, floors, equipment and even underground. Those locations nearby you can change the balance
                    in that area. The spark transmission is loose coupled to wires when the power is off and the AM radio is used as a wand while listening with headphones.
                    Improving the grounds by watering around each ground rod can be helpful.

The idea of grounding one self can be expanded to the aspect of being included in the natural bands
                    rather than being subject to the resonating of the unnatural spectra.

The house wiring itself is a job for a qualified electrician
                    it involves balancing the load on each breaker making sure the neutral (white) wire is not getting warm
                    and drawing too many amps sometimes referred to as electrical panel phasing, it can reduce 60 cycle noise
                    and reduce the electric bill if the wiring is incorrect.

Mapping cell phone emission, wifi ect, ect, we can find the direction and attempt limiting the emission to a a few bars.
                    Last edited by mikrovolt; 08-08-2017, 09:01 PM.

Comment

• F.Y.I.

A youtube video by Hakan Egne provides some insight into his spin vortex
                      theory (postulation). It gives a good overview (review) and may well have significant
                      merit; it's thought provoking at the vary least!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eawL3WxzkUk

Although he drifts toward the micro level and then astrophysics of sorts; his theory may
                      well assist in explaining the "telescope (a.k.a. grenade) coil" used in many CE schemes.

For example: how excess energy is "drawn into" these schemes - coil winding reversal
                      as well as the employment of multiple wavelength fractions. You do not have stretch the
                      imagination too far to "connect the dots!"

FIN

Comment

• Originally posted by Solarlab View Post
                        F.Y.I.

A youtube video by Hakan Egne provides some insight into his spin vortex
                        theory (postulation). It gives a good overview (review) and may well have significant
                        merit; it's thought provoking at the vary least!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eawL3WxzkUk

Although he drifts toward the micro level and then astrophysics of sorts; his theory may
                        well assist in explaining the "telescope (a.k.a. grenade) coil" used in many CE schemes.

For example: how excess energy is "drawn into" these schemes - coil winding reversal
                        as well as the employment of multiple wavelength fractions. You do not have stretch the
                        imagination too far to "connect the dots!"

FIN
                        Thank you Solarlab for this link!
                        It is really instructive.

Comment

• Spark Gap Location

I've just notice I have been using the Spark Gap incorrectly..

Upon re-reading "Smith" PDF again.. I realized this is highlighted.. that the spark gap was not really used as an active component but more of a voltage protection.

upon drawing it up individually in different arrangement (Capacitor,Inductor,Spark Gap) .. I realized the whole circuit behaves differently..

most of the time I use Charge Capacitor>Discharge to Coil by Spark Gap.

anyway just want to share as I think this is important.

I suggest to draw up a schematic of different Spark Gap Arrangements and apply what we learned from tswift's radiant energy school.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
                            I've just notice I have been using the Spark Gap incorrectly..

Upon re-reading "Smith" PDF again.. I realized this is highlighted.. that the spark gap was not really used as an active component but more of a voltage protection.

upon drawing it up individually in different arrangement (Capacitor,Inductor,Spark Gap) .. I realized the whole circuit behaves differently..

most of the time I use Charge Capacitor>Discharge to Coil by Spark Gap.

anyway just want to share as I think this is important.

I suggest to draw up a schematic of different Spark Gap Arrangements and apply what we learned from tswift's radiant energy school.

Hello !

the spark gap can be used as active component and as voltage protection , this mean we need more than one in a single setup , the reason for using it as active component is the need for some kind of regulation , in HV the spark gap offer a cheap and available solution , in another stage it can be used as protection , for example with step down transformer .

Comment

• Capacitor Experiment

Originally posted by ricards View Post
                              This is it, the hairpin configuration I was talking about,
                              [VIDEO]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-B2Fwo_k9ss&feature=youtu.be[/VIDEO]

the clock is switching two mosfet's to charge a capacitor and dump the charge to the load alternately, a bulb is between two capacitor in series to see what is happening there..

It is quite interesting to see the bulb in between capacitor is lit by both Charging and discharging time (although half the voltage further test shows this is not the case ).
                              but definitely you can recycle the energy via step up transformer..

no input-output measurement done.. just experiment to study a non-electromagnetic approach to power a load..
                              Last edited by ricards; 08-20-2017, 01:16 PM.

Comment

• Excellent Ricards !! Now consider the possibility of "Never Discharging" the energy in the caps by altering the balance and allowing a natural re-balance. This does amount to a capacitive voltage divider but the current increase is extraordinarily impressive.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTVbTQnRmKM

Take note of the watt meter - these are 50 watt bulbs in parallel moving an average of 15 amps through them. The primary storage caps are never discharged in this demonstration.

1/2 of the original energy comes from the battery, the other half comes from the cap storage - all the energy is then stored in the opposing cap. The re-balancing is free which restores the original energy in the both caps. The loss is the 1/2 used from the battery to initiate an imbalance. Approximately 1/4 of the total energy exerted on the output is depleted from the battery.
                                Attached Files
                                Last edited by dragon; 08-21-2017, 12:04 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X