• Originally posted by Solarlab View Post
    F.Y.I

tswift

Increment of Current {Current Increase} a short video;
    Translated (English sub-titled):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFqJ5D6mkO0

Original: [Прирост тока (Current increase ) original author: MrPreva]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XInN3jk1Hy0

NOTE: No further explaination or discussion required!
    Other than "backwards (time reversed) current" - hole flow? [Dirac equations?]
    Hmm, interesting video. Gonna have to think about that one for a while. I have spent a lot of time studying the radiant effects of capacitance, but there is apparently another method involving paired opposing coils, like Ed Leedskalnin, Floyd Sweet and others have used. I have spent some time studying this but not nearly as much. Perhaps this video has some useful clues. Essentially the Leedskalnin model has some useful ideas, the concept that "positive" electricity comes out the positive terminal of a cap/battery and "negative" electricity comes out the negative terminal. In this case I'm thinking of "negative" in a backwards/time-reversed/phase-conjugate sense. So in the video with paired coils, in both there is "electron" current flowing one way and "hole" current flowing the other way at the same time, but since the hole current is time-reversed it produces a gain by transformer effect to the other paired coil. But this is happening in both coils at the same time, with each being both primary and secondary. Due to the unequal turns the effect measured on the video is seen. I don't know if a power gain would be measured in this configuration or not, it's possible it might.

Like a lot of the builds I have done personally, and Don did, the radiant effect is based on very simple physics and doesn't require complicated apparatus to study or reproduce. If even a simple build of half a dozen individual components driven by a function generator or audio amp can produce unusual effects then what don't we understand about electricity?

Also; Your "Radiant Energy School" is quite interesting and informative;
    thanks and please continue...

PS - our detailed computer analysis is very slow but proceeding better than expected!

FIN
    Thank you, I'm glad people are finding it informative. What I am trying to do is walk everyone through the steps I personally went through to connect the dots and make the intellectual leap to understanding Don's video and the whole "capacitor as phase-conjugate mirror" concept. Although if I'm right and my current understanding is anywhere close to reality, then class is nearly over. Building the Vasiliev circuit is the lab assignment, and if I'm right then it will be a working fully closed-loop overunity device, both self-powering and producing excess power. I have it mostly built already, a few more evenings and it should be ready for testing. As usual, I pretty much expect to fail as has happened umpteen times before, but there's a possibility we are finally getting close to the truth. As I mentioned a long time ago in a post about the "meta-project", I used all components I already had on hand, recycled from previous builds. I had a huge E-E core scavenged from an old arc welder, I had about 200 feet of speaker wire on hand, a selection of motor run caps, a 12V supercap bank, and a good sine wave inverter that used to be part of my solar power system.

If it's possible at your current state of development, I would be very interested in modeling results of the Vasiliev circuit!

Comment

• tswift, I will look into a viable Vasiliev model.

However, our current focus is on the physical telescope coil structure(s);
      cad renditions, meshing, then various solvers (including Dirac and Maxwell off-shoots);
      using the conventional solving does not seem to match the measured outcomes???

Maybe some of the other cae analyzers would better suit Vasiliev; will check...

Comment

• practical learning;

This "Phase Conjugate Electricity" or "Radiant Energy", "Dielectricity" etc.. has been a great way to actually learn the other side of electricity... one which deals more with Capacitors and not Magnets/Electromagnet/Magnetic fields.

with general knowledge of electromagnetism, One can easily infer that when Pulsing a capacitor through a Coil a "Magnetic Induction" is happening... I asked myself, If its really "Magnetic Induction" how come when I pulsed the same amount of Voltage & capacity Into both 200 Turn Coil and a 4000+ turn Coil, I get the same Output?.. Its as if the "Primary" no. of turn does not matter?.. my secondary is 20 turns, on a 200 Turn Primary and 4000+ turn Primary..
        My output Only Increases If I Increase my Primary which charges the Capacitor thus having more pulses per second..
        maybe its not "Magnetic Induction"... maybe its what Eric dollard calls "Dielectric Induction"..

Lets take a Tesla coil for example... 2 Turn Primary on the bottom off a 1000 Turn Secondary Cylindrical Coil... a 2 Turn Primary has very low Inductance.. I haven't tried running AC current on it.. and I doubt any sane person would try that.. as It is as good as a SHORT CIRCUIT.. the only ways I know to run a tesla coil is by capacitive discharge and Pulsed DC...
        ok now lets apply what we have learned from tswift radiant energy school..
        When a "Pulse" occurs on the Primary a current will flow.. a WEAK magnetic field is created.. aside from that now we know that the Secondary is Insulated from the Primary... This Pulse will be able to have an equal and opposite charge on the Secondary which is covered by the primary.. as If you look at it its actually like a CAPACITOR... now this Equal and Opposite charge only occurs in the portion of the area covered with the primary... we still have more turns of the primary that has no charge.. This "Pulled Charge" from somewhere will now try and Pull an Equal and Opposite charge again!.. on the next turn nearest to it.. which in turn generate an Equal and Opposite and Pull another.... and again and again till It reaches the top of the Secondary coil.. Its as if the Turns of the Secondary Coil are like Tiny Individual Capacitors that is connected in Series... its like +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-.. maybe the reason why it generate so much voltage...

this makes much more sense in thinking rather than thinking it as "Magnetic Induction".. because a small coil cannot generate a large magnetic field For flux lines to cut the top of the coil..

now according to don smith in some of his videos.. his device work in the same principle as a tesla coil. he pulses a few turn primary to a many turn secondary.. but instead of just having the primary in the bottom he had it on the middle.. and instead of grounding the bottom of the coil.. he grounded the middle of the secondary.. and put a resonant capacitor in the upper half of the coil trapping the energy generated bouncing back and forth at certain frequency.. while the other half is directly into a diode, into another bank of larger capacitor..
        now we all know this.. as we have studied don's device for many time now.. what we don't know is this... (this is only a theory okay..)
        Upon Each Pulse of don's device.. Its "Pulling" an equal and opposite charge to the ground... up into the coils.. and at the end of the pulse, that charge is dragged into the Oscillation of the resonant tank of the secondary.. adding to it.. and when the Larger capacitor bank has lesser voltage than the oscillation some of the charges will flow into the diode where it will be stored into the larger capacitor bank...

to sum it up unlike the "Hairpin" Configuration Don's device do not waste the pulse on the primary. instead he only transfers into the capacitor banks and drags the "pulled charge" into the oscillation he made.

again of course this is only a theory.. but think on the bright side.. making this kinds of theories.. were understanding electricity little by little..
        Last edited by ricards; 07-11-2017, 09:23 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
          practical learning;

This "Phase Conjugate Electricity" or "Radiant Energy", "Dielectricity" etc.. has been a great way to actually learn the other side of electricity... one which deals more with Capacitors and not Magnets/Electromagnet/Magnetic fields.

with general knowledge of electromagnetism, One can easily infer that when Pulsing a capacitor through a Coil a "Magnetic Induction" is happening... I asked myself, If its really "Magnetic Induction" how come when I pulsed the same amount of Voltage & capacity Into both 200 Turn Coil and a 4000+ turn Coil, I get the same Output?.. Its as if the "Primary" no. of turn does not matter?.. my secondary is 20 turns, on a 200 Turn Primary and 4000+ turn Primary..
          My output Only Increases If I Increase my Primary which charges the Capacitor thus having more pulses per second..
          maybe its not "Magnetic Induction"... maybe its what Eric dollard calls "Dielectric Induction"..

Lets take a Tesla coil for example... 2 Turn Primary on the bottom off a 1000 Turn Secondary Cylindrical Coil... a 2 Turn Primary has very low Inductance.. I haven't tried running AC current on it.. and I doubt any sane person would try that.. as It is as good as a SHORT CIRCUIT.. the only ways I know to run a tesla coil is by capacitive discharge and Pulsed DC...
          When a "Pulse" occurs on the Primary a current will flow.. a WEAK magnetic field is created.. aside from that now we know that the Secondary is Insulated from the Primary... This Pulse will be able to have an equal and opposite charge on the Secondary which is covered by the primary.. as If you look at it its actually like a CAPACITOR... now this Equal and Opposite charge only occurs in the portion of the area covered with the primary... we still have more turns of the primary that has no charge.. This "Pulled Charge" from somewhere will now try and Pull an Equal and Opposite charge again!.. on the next turn nearest to it.. which in turn generate an Equal and Opposite and Pull another.... and again and again till It reaches the top of the Secondary coil.. Its as if the Turns of the Secondary Coil are like Tiny Individual Capacitors that is connected in Series... its like +-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-.. maybe the reason why it generate so much voltage...

this makes much more sense in thinking rather than thinking it as "Magnetic Induction".. because a small coil cannot generate a large magnetic field For flux lines to cut the top of the coil..

now according to don smith in some of his videos.. his device work in the same principle as a tesla coil. he pulses a few turn primary to a many turn secondary.. but instead of just having the primary in the bottom he had it on the middle.. and instead of grounding the bottom of the coil.. he grounded the middle of the secondary.. and put a resonant capacitor in the upper half of the coil trapping the energy generated bouncing back and forth at certain frequency.. while the other half is directly into a diode, into another bank of larger capacitor..
          now we all know this.. as we have studied don's device for many time now.. what we don't know is this... (this is only a theory okay..)
          Upon Each Pulse of don's device.. Its "Pulling" an equal and opposite charge to the ground... up into the coils.. and at the end of the pulse, that charge is dragged into the Oscillation of the resonant tank of the secondary.. adding to it.. and when the Larger capacitor bank has lesser voltage than the oscillation some of the charges will flow into the diode where it will be stored into the larger capacitor bank...

to sum it up unlike the "Hairpin" Configuration Don's device do not waste the pulse on the primary. instead he only transfers into the capacitor banks and drags the "pulled charge" into the oscillation he made.

again of course this is only a theory.. but think on the bright side.. making this kinds of theories.. were understanding electricity little by little..

Excellent post Rickard!
          I really like your theorie. So much to learn with the nature of electricity...

Comment

This is the kind of clear thinking and experimentation that I believe is necessary for all of us to engage in. Tesla was first and foremost a keen observer of everything, if you read his "Colorado Springs Notes" it's quite striking to read the several full pages he devotes to just his observations on the qualities of light and the atmosphere in Colorado. Closely observing every result and then thinking hard about what it means and mulling it over often produces new insights.

Yes, I think you're on to something with this line of reasoning. I'm currently studying the hairpin circuit but clearly Don's circuit was a way of doing the same thing and I don't yet fully understand how this is. And I agree, bit by slow and painful bit I really think we are assembling a better picture of the truth, one that will lead us where we all want to go.

Comment

• Turns

Originally posted by ricards View Post
              ... I asked myself, If its really "Magnetic Induction" how come when I pulsed the same amount of Voltage & capacity Into both 200 Turn Coil and a 4000+ turn Coil, I get the same Output?.. Its as if the "Primary" no. of turn does not matter?.. l
              Hi ricards,

When using a voltage source to excite a coil, keeping the wire gauge the same, changing the number of turns does not affect the mmf (magnetic excitation). So it is not surprising to see the output unchanged when you alter turns.

Ampere-turns will remain constant with the same voltage applied to a coil of a particular wire gauge regardless of number of turns. Changing # of turns changes the resistance in proportion. This changes the current from the fixed voltage source. Consequently the product Amps * Turns remains the same and that is what the magnetic system sees.

It's counterintuitive but fact.

bi

Comment

• F.Y.I

Possibly consider the "Fourier transform" of the pulse and the "filtering effects" of the transformer???

Also, the following may be of help when considering a broader view of magnetic induction:

Zaryad Russian web site:
                Ðе ÑущеÑтвует Ñтраницы: &usg=Alkjrhg0I7Xhxawkce5Oxajqqlltkgvpgq

Zaryad English translated (by Google) web site:
                https://translate.googleusercontent....XaJqQlLtKgvPgQ

Electromagnetic Induction topics:
                [an interesting approach to explaining electromagnetic induction by a CE theoretical physisist]

https://translate.googleusercontent....ibwA3AP7C_bIVA

Example TOPICS by AAbramovich, Author of Theoretical Foundations of Alternative
                Technology About electromagnetic induction

Equivalence of induction by Lorentz and Faraday

Example quote "" Evidence.
                V = dx / dt is the shear rate of the magnetic induction lines
                V * = - dx / dt - charge velocity with respect to magnetic induction lines
                E * = v * x B - Ampère-Lorentz force field acting on the charge
                Proceeding from the foregoing, we write down the electromotive force acting in a closed conductor of
                length L on the charge, from the side of a changing magnetic field with shifting induction lines (a
                displacement of equipotential induction surfaces occurs)
                U = E * L = (v * x B) L = - (vx B) L = - B x dx / dt · L = - B x dS / dt = - dF / dt
                Where dS = dx · L is the change in the magnetic flux area, dF = B x dS is the change in the magnetic
                flux of the field of the magnetic induction lines due to their shift in accordance with the Lorentz induction.
                ""
                Example quote "" conclusions
                Thus, Faraday induction and Lorentz induction are one and the same induction, related to the shift of
                the lines of the magnetic field. The magnitude of the electric field E * = - B x dx / dt
                The induction depends on the rate of shift of the induction lines, which in turn depends on the frequency
                of the current, and on the rate of change of the current in time. The faster the current and the magnetic field
                change, the higher the EMF. If we take single high-voltage pulses, then they lead to the most rapid change
                in the current in the circuit, with small active and reactive resistances. This makes it possible to create high
                values ​​of the shear rates of magnetic induction lines and, in turn, large electromotive forces in conductors.
                In real devices, the formation of phases of self-induction or induction and counter-emf of primary and
                secondary circuits depends not only on the direction of induction B, but also on the direction of the shear
                rate of the magnetic induction lines in different phases of operation and parts of the device. Therefore, if
                we want to exclude the action of secondary harmful counter-emf in the device, then we must think about
                the induction phases and the directions of the induction lines in them. That there is a way to create
                asymmetrically working transformers, that is transformers without secondary anti-emf, which are the key
                to creating CE devices in electrical circuits. ""

Representation of electric and magnetic fields

What is an electric current (and so forth) ...

You may find this site of value. It is well moderated (quite technical with minimal junk chit chat),
                contains good basic information and some interesting FE/CE theories with per-requisites included.

However, although the site is translated from good (proper) Russian, caution is advised as Google
                web page translation is not perfect - interpret the 'English translation' in context not literately!

Food for Thought: maybe also consider the "Hairpin" from a Standing Wave
                (SW - VSWR - SWR) view. Taps at the min and max points (as measured using a slotted line instrument)?

For example; an unmatched long line (or coax or parallel line or wave guide, etc.) with a SW will
                have nodes of zero and high voltage and current based on wavelength and line resonant frequencies.

FIN
                Last edited by Solarlab; 07-11-2017, 02:29 PM.

Comment

• A brief project status update: first loop test was unsuccessful. Not really surprised, as I have tried many hundreds of configuration that I hoped might exhibit some signs of overunity or at least something, anything unusual from which additional insight might be gained, only to fail. And fail again. And again. And again. So I'm pretty used to it by now. New theories are well and good and exciting, right up until the rubber meets the road.

However, after spending some time engaging in that clear thinking I recommend, I realized that I think I know the answer and how to fix the problem. Looking back at Vasiliev's diagram (which, to be entirely correct, he credits to some unnamed "Smolensk inventors") I realized that it was a mistake to assume that the input was from a normal grid voltage inverter. The output is shown as 220V, and the transformer is shown as a step-DOWN, and in the text he talks about the transformer only taking a "small portions" swing. So the exciting voltage from the AC source must be considerably higher than normal grid voltage, since it's going through effectively two reductions in voltage. Since the circuit seems as if it's intended to run normal grid appliances at the output, I think the most likely driver is a 50/60 Hz NST. Hmm, now this is beginning to look a lot like Don's "commercial model" circuit in some ways....

Thankfully I also have parts on hand for this. The big transformer I wound with the speaker wire can probably be used as is. Since I used two-strand wire, I can put each coil in series or parallel to modify the turns ratio and inductance, giving more flexibility for experimenting. I have the 10KV OBIT and a beefy 18KV NST from a homebuilt Tesla coil I found at a garage sale (no kidding!). Suitable high voltage caps may be a bit of a problem, I will probably have to string together a stack of film caps.

I also think I understand the bit about the "small portions" swing. At least once I have referred to my observation, with a small tabletop Tesla coil, about the white spark in the very middle of the spark fan. If you take a metal object and gradually approach the coil, two fans of purple streamers will form. One proceeding from the coil itself, and another one from the object. As you gradually reduce the distance, the two separate fans will get closer to each other and finally single streamers will reach all the way from the coil to the object. For my tabletop coil running from the 10KV OBIT, this is about 4 inches. At just this maximum distance for a single streamer to connect, you will observe that the very center of the streamer, exactly halfway between the coil and the object, turns pure white in color for just a few millimeters. Out of a 4 inch gap, which is 100 mm, perhaps 4-5 mm of the center part can be observed as white. Note that you have to get your head quite close to an operating coil to observe this, which is why a small tabletop coil running at 10 watts of power or so is useful for this observation.

So if we want to capture that nice white radiant component, we need to take only at maximum the middle 4-5% of the voltage swing with the Vasiliev "figure 14" circuit. With a 10KVAC rated OBIT for instance, the AC peaks should be about 14,000V DC so the capacitors will have to be able to withstand this. The voltage across the primary of the transformer needs to be only 5% (or less might be even better for more pure radiant) of this, or 700V peak (500V RMS). If I am correct then the current going into the primary should be nearly pure radiant and the overunity gain should be observed at the secondary. Now to get back to building....

Comment

practical learning;

this was posted in 06/02/2015 in the resonance energy device explained thread .

just to publish some interesting notes in Tesla patent named ART OF TRANSMITTING ELECTRICAL ENERGY THROUGH THE NATURAL MEDIUMS.
                    SERIAL NUMBER 787,412

what i am focusing is the relation between the power amplification and the electromotive force produced, notice the following paragraph from the above Tesla patent :

some interesting facts have to be noticed here:

- the turns near the primary are subjected to strong inductive action and develop a high initial electromotive force, Tesla was interested in using stationary waves for special purposes include wireless power transmission, mutual induction is a weak point so he decided to use spiral form of coil C , this allow his stationary waves oscillator to work as expected.

in ordinary electromagnetic induction transformer the voltage developed is proportional to the mutual induction that relate the primary coil with the secondary coil, the primary drive the secondary but affected by it , in Tesla system he had to avoid such mutual induction to provide a free oscillation at the same time he was able to secure a strong inductive action by approaching the few turn primary coil wires to the outside secondary coil turns like to provide something like electrostatic induction, here there is a maximum capacity provided, in other words electrostatic induction works in perpendicular direction to the plane where electromagnetic induction take action :

the obtained power in the secondary system was amplified to very high level as we can read from Tesla words, this is another indication about the strange relation between the electromotive force produced and the power gained in electrostatic induction where it's not subject to Lenz's law, power conservation can't be applied to electrostatic induction system because it's an open system by its nature !

Comment

• something similar from prof Meyl, in his experimental kit two resonance frequency was used, 4.3 MHZ for electromagnetic induction and 7.6 MHZ for scalar induction , in the same geometry two frequency worked in totally different behavior, the first frequency produce a shieldable waves but the second frequency the waves can't be shielded , this mean the second waves has the same propriety as Tesla waves , in the following photo you can see the winding where he was looking for a kind of capacitive coupling ..

Attached Files

Comment

• now let's take what actually prof Meyl measured in his device which is very similar to Tesla , in attempt to understand something from Don Smith called energy balance , when you have energy balance working for you you are on the way !

prof Meyl detected this measurement in his device as follow :

max electric field in the sphere with zero magnetic field , the primary works inversely with zero electric field and max magnetic field , according Meyl the magnetic field in the primary has a scalar propriety and can be converted to scalar electric field in the top ball , i think this is what we need , a kind of energy balance when we could convert voltage to current directly, over unity is expected in the receiving side !!!
                        Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                          now let's take what actually prof Meyl measured in his device which is very similar to Tesla , in attempt to understand something from Don Smith called energy balance , when you have energy balance working for you you are on the way !

prof Meyl detected this measurement in his device as follow :

max electric field in the sphere with zero magnetic field , the primary works inversely with zero electric field and max magnetic field , according Meyl the magnetic field in the primary has a scalar propriety and can be converted to scalar electric field in the top ball , i think this is what we need , a kind of energy balance when we could convert voltage to current directly, over unity is expected in the receiving side !!!

over unity is expected in the receiving side because the receiving side convert the voltage into electric current since the interaction is scalar the area of conversation is large and more dimensional , in Meyl experimental kits he take the power from the receiver side few turn coil , some interesting results where the input = 0.5 MW the output = 6 MW

according prof Meyl more input power will not lead to more output , the question arise is why ? if my analyse is correct the problem is the electric current increase, which lead to more loss .. the solution is to work with high voltage so the current is decreased once again and the increased voltage can lead to more power in the output , but this is not the final idea
                          Last edited by med.3012; 07-11-2017, 10:35 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                            this was posted in 06/02/2015 in the resonance energy device explained thread .

just to publish some interesting notes in Tesla patent named ART OF TRANSMITTING ELECTRICAL ENERGY THROUGH THE NATURAL MEDIUMS.
                            SERIAL NUMBER 787,412

would like to add some vital informations in that patent as well.

"The Physical Constants of COIL C (secondary coil), determining its period of vibration, are so chosen and adjusted that the secondary system E'CE (secondary connected to Elevated terminal and Ground), is in closest possible resonance with the oscillations impressed upon it by the primary A... It is moreover of the greatest importance in order to still further enhance the rise of pressure and to increase electrical movement in the secondary system that its resistance be as small as practicable and its self-induction as large as possible under the conditions imposed."

so from what I understood, If I already have a source, (a high voltage module, HV capacitor, Spark gap) and a constant power supply like a battery, I would have a fixed frequency (or little variation by few hundred hz).
                            I would need to design the secondary coil by that frequency.

upon referring to smith pdf pg 50 in his Air core Inductor's builders guide.
                            step 1 is to determine frequency.
                            some considerations:
                            radio frequency 20khz upward,
                            use natural frequency (coils have both capacitance and inductance),
                            wire length is either one quarter, one half wavelength.
                            etc..

smith says the same thing..

I've read this articles before only now I understood.

Comment

would like to add some vital informations in that patent as well.

"The Physical Constants of COIL C (secondary coil), determining its period of vibration, are so chosen and adjusted that the secondary system E'CE (secondary connected to Elevated terminal and Ground), is in closest possible resonance with the oscillations impressed upon it by the primary A... It is moreover of the greatest importance in order to still further enhance the rise of pressure and to increase electrical movement in the secondary system that its resistance be as small as practicable and its self-induction as large as possible under the conditions imposed."

so from what I understood, If I already have a source, (a high voltage module, HV capacitor, Spark gap) and a constant power supply like a battery, I would have a fixed frequency (or little variation by few hundred hz).
                              I would need to design the secondary coil by that frequency.

upon referring to smith pdf pg 50 in his Air core Inductor's builders guide.
                              step 1 is to determine frequency.
                              some considerations:
                              radio frequency 20khz upward,
                              use natural frequency (coils have both capacitance and inductance),
                              wire length is either one quarter, one half wavelength.
                              etc..

smith says the same thing..

I've read this articles before only now I understood.

according Tesla there's an art behind wireless power transmitter , this mean several inventions melted in just one device, we still can't produce such a kind of great invention due to the lack of resource or knowledge or both !

the important is the concept behind OU results produced, in Tesla the phenomena is related with frequency F and the inductance L, in Smith it's related with frequency F and capacitance C this is of course if the voltage is omitted since it present in both Tesla and Don Smith .

Tesla system is based on the inductive side because his system work in a very low frequency compared the radio frequency generator of Don, both system are very similar but the RF device work as transmitter/receiver in local environment which produce the same phenomena as once device allow him to achieve several KW of excess energy in small area, i think we have two kind of resonance :

the resonance as we know it for example L/C resonance where there's an exchange between magnetism and electricity or energetic resonance where there's a fixed voltage points for example standing waves in this case it's not the electromagnetic resonance but we could tell it the energetic resonance or energy balance as Don described it .. to clear the idea Don gave another name to it ! magnetic resonance as you described your idea it's something very similar to self resonance coil !

Last edited by med.3012; 07-13-2017, 06:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by bistander View Post
                                Hi ricards,

When using a voltage source to excite a coil, keeping the wire gauge the same, changing the number of turns does not affect the mmf (magnetic excitation). So it is not surprising to see the output unchanged when you alter turns.

Ampere-turns will remain constant with the same voltage applied to a coil of a particular wire gauge regardless of number of turns. Changing # of turns changes the resistance in proportion. This changes the current from the fixed voltage source. Consequently the product Amps * Turns remains the same and that is what the magnetic system sees.

It's counterintuitive but fact.

bi
                                Though this might be a fact its not a limitation isn't it? we can actually increase the number of turns also at the same time decreasing its resistance (or just breakeven), we can do that by altering the geometry of the wire itself. instead of a normally off the shelf insulated copper wires, we'll use plates or sheets of conductor and insulator overlapped alternately, then I suddenly remembered the "Strongest Magnet" in the world article. this is how they constructed it.

now it all make sense with that ampere*turn

123333.gif

Comment

Working...
                                X