No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ok, is everyone with me so far? I'll proceed to the next step.

Consider the famous "Tesla Hairpin Circuit", star of a few interesting youtube videos and general science curiousity. Normally used for entertainment, much like the Tesla Coil. Many (perhaps most?) serious experimenters concede that this circuit can produce unusual effects not easily explained by normal electricity, such as the ability to light up bulbs across a dead short and the ability to touch both sides without harm, even while bulbs are lit clearly drawing power. Some even go so far as to call this "cold electricity", without being clear whether they mean exactly the same thing as Gray did or not.

If you will at least consider my hypothesis that the capacitance of any capacitor acts as a phase-conjugate mirror then it should be clear what is happening in the hairpin circuit. As the inimitable mranguswangus illustrates in his video, one side is "conventional" energy, the side across the caps is "unconventional" energy. Yes, when driven with a spark gap there are certainly very short sharp pulses but I don't think this itself is what causes the unusual effects. Allow me to illustrate with my poor photoshop skills.

If you were to take two of the Tesla radiant energy receiver circuits, and place them back to back in mirror fashion such that their "ground" connections" meet, you would end up with a circuit very much like the hairpin circuit (except for the output transformer). Obviously the high voltage sources at either end of the "implied capacitors" would need to be of opposite polarity, and in this case the need for the ground connection has been obviated.

Hmmm, doesn't this circuit look mighty familiar? Where have I seen this before? Oh yes, the Hermann Plauson patent #1540998, from 1925! Let's see, that doesn't look too hard to build, certainly I have a few parts kicking around the parts bin that might prove useful....
    Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
      Certainly with the high voltages from even a small Tesla coil, it's a tall order for the dielectric of any capacitor to stand up to that kind of strain. My experimentation over the winter taught me first hand about the difficulties of preventing small leaks once voltages reach the tens of kilovolts level. As you say, with the tabletop rig Don was using to demonstrate, there is no guarantee that the dielectric wasn't punctured, certainly in the video some sparks an inch long or more can be seen jumping to ground and the dielectric sheet (whatever it was) couldn't have been all that thick. The video quality is, unfortunately, terrible and it's hard to tell anything for certain. What I'm trying to illustrate is the principle. In principle, this doesn't require using a spark to charge one plate of the cap, any voltage source will do. For instance, if you connect a motor-run type AC cap across the AC power line and ground, electrons will be alternately pumped in and out of the "line" side plate on each AC half-cycle. Correspondingly, electrons from the ground connection will flow back and forth to charge the other plate with an equal and opposite charge. This is the effect I'm talking about, what happens between the other plate and ground. High voltage is not a requirement, and neither is a spark. Don was just illustrating a principle.
      Okay now I see what you mean!, also realized the flaw in my conclusion.

@dragon
      thanks for the link and to quote from that link.
      Originally posted by Armagdn03 View Post
      Imagine a parallel plate capacitor. Charge it up to an arbitrary value. Now, attempt to discharge only one plate of the capacitor by touching it to ground. Obviously this is not possible, nearly 100% of the charge on one plate, is within very close proximity to the other, and within their respective fields, they tightly hold onto their charges. This is one extreme.
      The reason why the charge plate connected to the ground is not discharging to another neutral ground is because the one terminal of the HV source is not letting the charge of that "Charge Plate on the ground" neutralize to another "Ground" because its currently attracted to the terminal, in analogy a partner is not letting his partner go into another. not unless he finds another.

ok so let me just reiterate what you mean by phase-conjugate.. as I finally understood.
      On a capacitor, a shadow of this phase/wave is on the other side of the capacitor.. at the same time..

OK, now I think I'm beginning to understand what is means by Longitudinal wave. as in Instantaneous and no time delay. as everything is connected, and electricity acts as an in-compressible fluid because there exist its shadow...

a lot of things that I've read in the past is sinking in to me now. thank you.

Comment

• Originally posted by dragon View Post
        The output from a tesla coil would need to be rectified for this to work properly. A spark gap with different size balls will act as a rectifier - moving from small to large easily and suppressing the return from large to small.

For a good insulator (dielectric) on homemade HV caps you can use the material from the roll up snow sleds. I've tested this well above 20kv without a breach. I've made several of these using aluminum flashing and the sled material.
        these are really good information Thank you . and also serves as an explanation why my Stainless Steel Tubing with a nail Inside acts like a diode of high voltage.

for the Isulator, I use a compound of dielectrics, a layer of 3D printed material (PLA) sandwhiching tap/distilled water. I was able to capture/stop a tesla coil's voltage puncturing. 3d printed materials are used to mitigate the conductive properties of water. I personally choose water because of its high dielectric constant. (higher capacitance / area)

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
          I have been hard at work and my research has progressed.

The only major respect I know of where it acts notably different is when you send it through a motor or transformer, the normal Lenz's law relationship does not apply and an overunity gain is seen at the secondary (of a transformer) or excess mechanical power in a motor (a la Gray).

The "storage" capacitor just intercepts the charge moving between this implied capacitor and ground, and then it periodically gets dumped into a transformer.

That's all I have time for today, stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Radiant Energy School, coming soon!

Yes like the litzed wire transformer John Bedini used in his SSSG. This
          was low voltage of course and the spark gap might have been considered
          the transistor junction to some.

Radiant travels on the skin of a wire. You can smell ozone when you
          are making the good stuff. I don't know what good that smell is.

Comment

• just to put some ideas without discussing the above posts, the aim is to find a common key that maybe helpful,
            the idea will be divided into several parts but in the last you will have a good idea about what is the meaning , some info from Dr konstantin meyl presentation about scalar waves.

let's start by the first drawing which show two different systems, number 1 is the conventional induction mechanism where a very tiny part of electric field reach the receiver.. in this case it's difficult to achieve even a unity because there's a lot of wasted radiation as clear from the drawing

number 2 is the most interesting mechanism because all the radiated electric field will be received , the waves used is scalar electric waves or Tesla waves in this case unity can be achieved very easily but the most important is that over unity can be achieved if there's an interaction with the environment !!!
            Attached Files

Comment

• now we usually use a resonating transformer to accomplish our experiments to seek for over unity effect, let's start again by some drawing to analyse what's happening and what's needed to success ..

in the above drawing nothing new a resonance circuit composed of an inductor and a capacitor but If the two electrodes of the condenser are pulled apart, then an electrical field stretches between both. The lines of flux begin at the ball, the transmitter, and they bundle themselves with the receiver again. Thus a high efficiency and a very firm coupling are to be expected, the following drawing :

Last edited by med.3012; 07-02-2017, 03:23 PM.

Comment

• the following image show the details :

Comment

• let's see one of Don Smith famous experiment:

it's clear the above system has a high efficiency , so it's possible to replicate the power according the receiver you have, in this case we have three receivers , 3 times more power than the input but all work in a resonance mode and the waves received have to be scalar waves so all the electric field lines is directed to the receivers through scalar resonance not the electromagnetic resonance, to understand the difference between the two please watch this presentation of Konstantin Meyl :

https://youtu.be/AFtU4FVpXVs
                  Attached Files
                  Last edited by med.3012; 06-30-2017, 06:43 PM.

Comment

• high efficiency can be achieved when we have a transmitter and a receivers, but what if i need more power than i put in say about 1000 times more ! do i need a 1000 receivers ??

no we don't need all this number of receivers if we realize some conditions , we need a system that work as a transmitter and a receiver the two at the same times , you still need another harvesting mechanism that suit this system but this is not the point i want to discuss here :

the system need three requirement

1) it's a transmitter system that send a scalar electric waves
                    2) it's a receiver that could receive scalar waves
                    3) it form a kind of storage device to balance between the two !

keep in mind all the discussed drawing to see what's the key, if you only send power unity can be achieved even a little more but this is not what you want, the reception of power don't solve the problem because you need to furnish power to keep the flow of energy , we need a system can balance between the two state of transmitting / receiving but another factor is needed between the two state which is the storage .. storage is needed to let the system balance between the two state , now it's clear the receiver will be a transmitter the next phase and the transmitter do the same job, the harvesting mechanism only watch what's going on and count the power for you !

we have the same mechanism within our body, the DNA is a transmitter/ receiver / and a storage device.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                      let's see one of Don Smith famous experiment:

so all the electric field lines is directed to the receivers through scalar resonance not the electromagnetic resonance, to understand the difference between the two please watch this presentation of Konstantin Meyl :

Watching video now, THX

The first part of video talk deals with trying to find out if scalar does
                      exist and to find this he goes on about classical math. Basically the math
                      can show that the waves are there.

Dr. refers us to the equations in books counting scalar as a zero.

Throws out terms suchas

plasma waves, noise particles, sound waves, acceleration not constant

speed of light and faster, pointing out what he says are flaws.

He goes on to inject his "could be this and based on that could be"

Speculative and I am lost at minute 13. The video stops and the man
                      seems to be being corrected about something he may have missed?
                      Not sure.

Minute 25 emergency notation:

He points out how so many of our circuits are 80 percent efficient
                      which we all agree and proceeds to state that the other 20 percent
                      counted as noise is SCALAR.

Minute 26 he says that scalar waves exist based on his delivery this
                      far and honestly very weak proof. But still I am glad for something,
                      anything to study at all, since I know he is right.

Minute 35 brings out some digital boxes and continues his claims with
                      no basis that I can find. Like putting candy out to children and asking
                      them if they can taste it yet.
                      Last edited by BroMikey; 06-30-2017, 07:57 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                        just to put some ideas without discussing the above posts, the aim is to find a common key that maybe helpful,
                        the idea will be divided into several parts but in the last you will have a good idea about what is the meaning , some info from Dr konstantin meyl presentation about scalar waves.

let's start by the first drawing which show two different systems, number 1 is the conventional induction mechanism where a very tiny part of electric field reach the receiver.. in this case it's difficult to achieve even a unity because there's a lot of wasted radiation as clear from the drawing

number 2 is the most interesting mechanism because all the radiated electric field will be received , the waves used is scalar electric waves or Tesla waves in this case unity can be achieved very easily but the most important is that over unity can be achieved if there's an interaction with the environment !!!

Please do some research first before posting such incorrect information.
                        There is no such thing as a SCALAR WAVE!!! Scalar is a field as such there is NO WAVE!!!

Jeff

Comment

• Originally posted by j dove View Post
                          Please do some research first before posting such incorrect information.
                          There is no such thing as a SCALAR WAVE!!! Scalar is a field as such there is NO WAVE!!!

Jeff

you see you know something i don't know but i know something maybe you don't know, finally you don't know what you don't know, there's a very important point i am focusing on , the good news it's not bad if it's a waves or a field , Dr Konstantin Meyl call it a waves, the important is over unity research we are doing .

Mohamed

Comment

• Look
                            Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                            you see you know something i don't know but i know something maybe you don't know, finally you don't know what you don't know, there's a very important point i am focusing on , the good news it's not bad if it's a waves or a field , Dr Konstantin Meyl call it a waves, the important is over unity research we are doing .

Mohamed
                            Mohamed,

I applaud your efforts in research for a free energy solution and your willingness to share that information with others.
                            But to post incorrect information that is misleading at best is no service to anyone.
                            Dr. Konstantin Meyl is incorrect in his definition of Scalar as it is a propagation constant and therefor not a wave. This is misleading anyone who follows him and will not lead you to the answer you seek.
                            If you wish to understand of what I am saying look at the work of Eric Dollard and his writing in this very forum. Also the writings of Charles Proteus Steinmetz. Also Oliver Heavyside and his equations. You will see there that this is not as you are lead to believe from Dr Mely.
                            And yes it does make a difference as a lie is not the truth. Even a half truth is misleading.
                            I wish you the best in your research.

Jeff
                            Last edited by j dove; 07-01-2017, 03:22 AM.

Comment

• I never said SCALAR WAVES did not exist, I never said that, what I
                              said was Doc in the video selling digital boxes made no case for
                              their existence.

This is the definition and you could call it whatever you like. You
                              could just say that OTHER ENERGY operates or you could say that
                              NEW ENERGY is working beyond normal designs.

Inner space, counter space, space between your ears

Whatever you want to call it this stuff is outside the box, past the
                              2+2 Pablo force fed to yuppies. Science defines as

SCALAR =
                              A vector space equipped with a scalar product is called an inner
                              product space. The real component of a quaternion is also called its
                              scalar part. The term is also sometimes used informally to mean a
                              vector, matrix, tensor, or other usually "compound" value that is
                              actually reduced to a single component.

Here we find the real nitty gritty. I never said they didn't exist.
                              http://lasotaenergy.dk/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/Dokumentation-4.pdf

----------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• Scalar Wave

firstly the term "Scalar Wave" is misleading

Term "Scalar"
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scalar_(physics)
                                quoting from that link
                                "A scalar or scalar quantity in physics is a physical quantity that can be described by a single element of a number field such as a real number, often accompanied by units of measurement. A scalar is usually said to be a physical quantity that only has magnitude and no other characteristics"

Term "Wave"
                                [URL="https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave[/URL]
                                https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wave
                                quoting from that link
                                "a wave is an oscillation accompanied by a transfer of energy that travels through a medium"

Scalar wave is like saying a wave that is not a wave.

It literally has no meaning but people that use the term to define something, must be describing something they want other to look at. my opinion is It should be re-termed to make some sense.

Its really no different in saying "Free Energy". we fairly use the term to define a phenomenon we don't fully understand, a device that outputs more energy that it uses or simply an energy source that is "Free". but in conventional science its non-sense specially if you are aware of the Laws of thermodynamic. or simply just the law of conservation of energy. nowadays we call it "Overunity" or "COP>1", which make much more sense now.

I think if people keep using the term "Scalar Wave" chances are It will be ridiculed even more.

Comment

Working...
                                X