No announcement yet.

Donald Smith Devices too good to be true

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tell Tariel Kapanadze that he must learn Dirac equations to build his device

“The scientists of today think deeply instead of clearly. One must be sane to think clearly, but one can think deeply and be quite insane.”
    Nikola Tesla

"We have an energy device that takes electrons that are available just about everywhere and converts some into useful energy (...) When you move our energy source away from the background like moving water up to hill it will always come down(...) Ambient of Earth ground is unity and anything that you see other then that - is overunity"

Don Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=or_wCy2OzWk
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7Pk4HWwb88E

"When I arrived in Washington and laid my plans before the patent office experts, they merely smiled and told me that I would have to build a model and demonstrate my claims --- that it seemed strange that I, unknown as I am in the electrical world, should have accomplished the things for which Edison, Tesla and other experts have been striving for years.
    They could not grasp the meaning of my drawings nor the explanation I tried to make to them."

Roy Meyers
    Roy J. Meyers: Absorber (Atmospheric Electrical Generator)

Static is not static. Using static electricity , create "static" (containing no energy) machine which is useless. That's not how lightning is created....

"Gray describes the operation of his EMA motor as 'similar to re-creating lightning.' "
    http://www.free-energy.ws/pdf/engine_runs_itself.pdf
    Last edited by boguslaw; 06-05-2017, 07:42 AM. Reason: Links

Comment

• Still not convinced ?

"I am, of course aware that it has been proposed to obtain static charges from upper strata of the atmosphere, but such charges are recognized as of widely variant potential and have thus far proved of no practical commercial value, and the present invention is distinguished from all such apparatus as has heretofore been employed for attracting static charges by the fact that this improved apparatus is not designed or employed to produce or generate irregular, fluctuating or other electrical charges which lack constancy, but on the other hand I have by actual test been able to produce from a very small apparatus at comparatively low elevation, say about 50 or 60 feet above the earth's surface, a substantially constant current at a commercially usable voltage and amperage. This current I ascertained by repeated tests is capable of being readily increased by additions of the unit elements in the apparatus hereinafter set forth, and I am convinced from the constancy of the current obtained and its comparatively low potential that the current is dynamic and not static..."

Roy Meyers

Comment

• Originally posted by boguslaw View Post
        Still not convinced ?
        No.

Nice quotes, though misplaced, out of context. The word "abuse" comes to mind.

Tariel Kapanadze showed zero, nada, nothing. Don smith ditto.

Carry on

PS Soundiceuk? Where are you when you are actually needed?
        All the best,

Slick

Comment

• [VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZQcLJjpdrI&t=33s[/VIDEO]

One of the many sources of radio ions to transform into electromagnetic electricity.

Another...

[VIDEO]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=e3fqE01YYWs[/VIDEO]

Moray was right, we are literally surrounded by a sea of energy.

The sound contains it.

It is being freely transmitted.

Now it just needs to be received and instead of converted to sound, converted to electromagnetic energy.

Comment

• So a PPV releases the energy from the universal sound wave.

Like all of you I am trying to understand what is being presented by Don and also Bruce.

My aim is to explain my understanding and hopefully help others with their understanding.

Don was building high frequency lighting circuits. He told Bruce by email the suitcase device was powered by homemade Tritium battery.

I posted pictures of the battery somewhere in the thread a few years ago.

This is how he was able to power the bulbs for so long.

I have never seen any evidence Don got further than this or that he was working with releasing the energy from sound waves of the universe.

Yes, he did build some elaborate looking devices but pictures of them are the only evidence unless anyone can tell me different.

My only real lead was Bruce. Zilano's lead went dry many years ago.

My true belief is that Zilano had never built the device and misled us.

Comment

• @soundiceuk

thank you for the nice videos about planets sound waves,it's a great opportunity to hear it even though some sound are scary .., i just want to share my point of view about this , sound waves need the air to propagate but it's clear the NASA used a special equipment to extract these waves .. as you know sound waves can create a very tiny electricity in the empty space , so i don't think these waves are of great importance

Don Smith explain his idea very clearly , in any transformer the electrons in the primary side isn't the same as in the secondary side .. electrons in point A motivate electrons in point B but both of them isn't the same.. the same idea when you hear a sound .. sound source A provoke air molecules you ear receive these vibration .. finally your brain receive a kind of electricity and transform it as a sound in your mind suppose it's the point B,

free energy device is a kind of super exciter, as example suppose h is the initial power that you give to your system , V is the amount of power excited in each pulse , it's clear V is far greater than initial power h , if the time enter the equation which is the frequency of energy replication the gained power can be further greater !

these gained waves can be stored and changed back to normal electricity.

Attached Files
              Last edited by med.3012; 06-07-2017, 08:28 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by med.3012 View Post
                @soundiceuk

thank you for the nice videos about planets sound waves,it's a great opportunity to hear it even though some sound are scary .., i just want to share my point of view about this , sound waves need the air to propagate but it's clear the NASA used a special equipment to extract these waves .. as you know sound waves can create a very tiny electricity in the empty space , so i don't think these waves are of great importance

Don Smith explain his idea very clearly , in any transformer the electrons in the primary side isn't the same as in the secondary side .. electrons in point A motivate electrons in point B but both of them isn't the same.. the same idea when you hear a sound .. sound source A provoke air molecules you ear receive these vibration .. finally your brain receive a kind of electricity and transform it as a sound in your mind suppose it's the point B,

free energy device is a kind of super exciter, as example suppose h is the initial power that you give to your system , V is the amount of power excited in each pulse , it's clear V is far greater than initial power h , if the time enter the equation which is the frequency of energy replication the gained power can be further greater !

these gained waves can be stored and changed back to normal electricity.

the idea is we need to excite a volume in the space .

Comment

• Dirac versus Maxwell equations - differences?

F.Y.I

Discussion => Answers to the question: "Is it possible to derive Maxwell's equations
                  from Dirac's equation or vice versa? "
                  {fundamental Q & A but interesting, enlightening and brief}

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Is...r_vice_versa/1 (first page)

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Is..._or_vice_versa (second page)

[Attention: does contain a pop-up and a join our group annoyance]

It's short - if you have an interest, read through both pages... You can see from the various poster's
                  institutions that the subject is somewhat "subjective" within the scientific community but still quite encouraging.

Possibly of interest as well - "Does Vacuum Energy Really Exist?"

https://www.researchgate.net/post/Do...y_really_exist

Also, lots of "approach (b)" work has been completed - still looking very good!

FIN
                  Last edited by Solarlab; 06-11-2017, 01:13 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Solarlab View Post
                    F.Y.I

Possibly of interest as well - "Does Vacuum Energy Really Exist?"

time itself is energy, the existence need to be maintained in order to keep it from disappearing .. in the Holy Quran we could read the answer :

the link to this is : https://quran.com/35

everything is a vibration , most of them can't be seeing because it's beyond our capability ..
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Radiant Energy School

I have been hard at work and my research has progressed. In order to get everyone caught up to the point I am at now, it will be necessary to send you to school for a bit so that we can all be on the same page. My apologies to the more advanced experimenters, for some of you I'm sure this is old hat, but please bear with me.

I think I know now exactly what radiant energy is, how it works, and how to use it. I have written at length on this before, see my previous posts dating back to January this year. Radiant energy is a time-reversed (or phase-conjugated to physicists) form of electricity. It still travels through normal wires and can charge capacitors and batteries. The only major respect I know of where it acts notably different is when you send it through a motor or transformer, the normal Lenz's law relationship does not apply and an overunity gain is seen at the secondary (of a transformer) or excess mechanical power in a motor (a la Gray). To make matters somewhat more complicated, electricity doesn't have to be 100% normal or 100% reversed but exists as some kind of blend or superposition of these states. The more phase-conjugate character in the current, the greater the overunity gain is seen in the transformer.

As should be no surprise to anyone here, Tesla first discovered this phenomenon and called it "radiant energy". Don Smith studied it extensively and then wrote a bunch of confusing, badly written stuff that did more to confuse the subject than it did to help. Finally toward the end of his life Don really did either gain complete understanding himself, or at least was finally willing to explain what he knew and understood. In the 2006 "Tesla Tech" conference video, at about 53 minutes in Don takes a small handheld Tesla coil and proceeds to zap one plate of a parallel plate capacitor, while sparks jump to the opposite plate from a ground wire held close to said opposite plate. This is the essence of the effect right here, and understanding it is key. A CAPACITOR ITSELF IS A PHASE CONJUGATE MIRROR FOR ELECTRICITY. Nothing more or less. When normal electric charge with garden-variety electrons is added to one plate (by adding or removing electrons), then nature want to compensate by putting an equal and opposite charge on the opposite plate, and electrons will jump to or from ground to accomplish this. THESE ELECTRONS TAKE ON A PHASE CONJUGATE CHARACTERISTIC IN THIS PROCESS. This is not normal current; it is Gray's famous "cold electricity". The fraction of phase-conjugateness (to coin a term) or character depends on the capacitance of the capacitor. If you want to think of it this way, a greater capacitance means a better connection to Eric Dollard's "counterspace" and a larger influence of the dielectric field. Nature loves symmetries and things which are equal and opposite: if you charge one plate nature wants to counter-charge the other one. Action - reaction. The key realization is that the reaction is not just equal and opposite in charge sign, but it is "negative energy" in time as well, at least partially.

Great! So understanding this, getting real electric power from a radiant energy device ought to be easy, right? Let's start with Tesla's famous radiant energy patent #685,957 from 1901. Let's first change the picture to show what is really happening and replace the space between the "radiant energy sender" and "radiant energy receiver" with an equivalent capacitance, because that's all it is. Next, understand that this implied capacitance is playing the role of Don's capacitor in the demonstration. The "storage" capacitor just intercepts the charge moving between this implied capacitor and ground, and then it periodically gets dumped into a transformer.

That's all I have time for today, stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Radiant Energy School, coming soon!
                      Attached Files

Comment

• Thank you tswift for sharing your experiment. I'll do my best to be a good student!

Will follow your post.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                          .......... it will be necessary to send you to
                          school for a bit so that we can all be on the same page.

To make matters somewhat more complicated, electricity doesn't
                          have to be 100% normal or 100% reversed but exists as some kind of
                          blend or superposition of these states.

........... if you charge one plate nature wants to counter-charge the other one. Action - reaction.

That's all I have time for today, stay tuned for the next exciting episode of Radiant Energy School, coming soon!
                          Hey good entry Swift

This brought me back to John Bedini teachings about radiant charging
                          and at the time I was doing either or meaning using raw DC current or
                          SSSG charging. Later I began mixing the two.

The reason was my battery would not go up having been use to DC so
                          long and then John B. came out with GENERATOR MODE on the SSSG that
                          is common grounding like a joule thief circuit.

At the time I got some bigger batteries but my tiny radiant charger was
                          not quite enough. So I mixed the raw DC and also used the SSSG at the
                          same time. This helped much to my surprise.

Then later the cap dumps taught me that surging energy far surpassed
                          them both. It is only a feeling I had to go on. No book to read telling me
                          this was how to proceed. I depended on the meters and the clock.

How fast did my battery go up? And if the amount of power needed was
                          5-10 times less to do the same job.

Looking forward to your new school opening This is all I have to offer.

Comment

• Originally posted by tswift View Post
                            Great! So understanding this, getting real electric power from a radiant energy device ought to be easy, right? Let's start with Tesla's famous radiant energy patent #685,957 from 1901. Let's first change the picture to show what is really happening and replace the space between the "radiant energy sender" and "radiant energy receiver" with an equivalent capacitance, because that's all it is. Next, understand that this implied capacitance is playing the role of Don's capacitor in the demonstration. The "storage" capacitor just intercepts the charge moving between this implied capacitor and ground, and then it periodically gets dumped into a transformer.

Hi tswift,

I don't mean to interfere with your informative post, but I must say I don't agree with your conclusion. my experiments did not show what you are trying to say, and I think that Image is from don's video right?..

I don't remember him showing us the dielectric in between those to plates afterwards, If there was a hole that was blasted because of the high voltage.. I have duplicated the experiment and yes It seems like the wire to the ground was charging the Other plate of the capacitor, but If you would take them apart. and look carefully you will notice a small black spot on an area in that dielectric. and my conclusion is, the ground Did not try to compliment the charge of the other plate, instead The potential is so high that It can blast a hole into that dielectric and to the other side of the capacitor plate and finally into the ground where it will regain equilibrium.

my experiment consist of a capacitive discharge tesla coil.

I have the Upper terminal of the Tesla Coil three setups, freely open / Into an Aerial Plate / aluminum ball sphere.
                            while the Other terminal Into the configuration same as don's demo.

now upon seeing the same effect with my own eyes, I quickly realized that my dielectric's (dielectric strength) was not enough so I check and found a dark spot into my dielectric (blast by high voltage).

Now I did not give up as my goal was to capture that High Voltage, so I repeated the experiment by using the Air as the dielectric and just literally separated them apart by an inch, and I was right It was sparking inside the capacitor plates.

also upon further experiment, I realized clearly that the Plate to the Ground has not been charge with an "Equal and Opposite charge" as when I try to short it to another "earth connection" or you must say another Neutral charge, It did nothing.
                            further proof that The Other plates was not charge with "Equal and Opposite"

try Shorting a Teslacoil both Terminal and then Try shorting one terminal to the Ground while the other is open, you will notice the arc is twice as long when shorting both terminal.

so to sum up my conclusion,
                            The Ground remained Neutral. lets say 0 charge
                            The Aerial Plate / Open End / Sphere End. Remained Neutral. lets say 1 charge
                            The Equal and Opposite charge is on both ends of the Tesla Coil. lets say 1 terminal is -1000 and the other is 1000.
                            Last edited by ricards; 06-30-2017, 12:47 AM. Reason: terminal

Comment

• Originally posted by ricards View Post
                              I don't mean to interfere with your informative post, but I must say I don't agree with your conclusion. my experiments did not show what you are trying to say, and I think that Image is from don's video right?..
                              Excellent! Someone who does their own experiments and is a position to speak from knowledge instead of speculation. Of course everyone should recognize that everything I am advancing is a theory and must be experimentally verified. Even if unusual effects can be demonstrated, there is still no guarantee that my explanation is correct.

Certainly with the high voltages from even a small Tesla coil, it's a tall order for the dielectric of any capacitor to stand up to that kind of strain. My experimentation over the winter taught me first hand about the difficulties of preventing small leaks once voltages reach the tens of kilovolts level. As you say, with the tabletop rig Don was using to demonstrate, there is no guarantee that the dielectric wasn't punctured, certainly in the video some sparks an inch long or more can be seen jumping to ground and the dielectric sheet (whatever it was) couldn't have been all that thick. The video quality is, unfortunately, terrible and it's hard to tell anything for certain. What I'm trying to illustrate is the principle. In principle, this doesn't require using a spark to charge one plate of the cap, any voltage source will do. For instance, if you connect a motor-run type AC cap across the AC power line and ground, electrons will be alternately pumped in and out of the "line" side plate on each AC half-cycle. Correspondingly, electrons from the ground connection will flow back and forth to charge the other plate with an equal and opposite charge. This is the effect I'm talking about, what happens between the other plate and ground. High voltage is not a requirement, and neither is a spark. Don was just illustrating a principle.

Comment

• TSwift is correct in his thoughts. The capacitor will charge. I've charged quite a few different types of caps using this method. The output to the plate must be polarized to pull either pos or neg. A simple test is to use a cathode ray tube (S in the diagram) and an aluminum plate (P) connected to the neg side of a cap, connect the pos side to a good earth ground. It will charge quickly. ( any CRT like an old TV or computer screen will work ).

The output from a tesla coil would need to be rectified for this to work properly. A spark gap with different size balls will act as a rectifier - moving from small to large easily and suppressing the return from large to small.

For a good insulator (dielectric) on homemade HV caps you can use the material from the roll up snow sleds. I've tested this well above 20kv without a breach. I've made several of these using aluminum flashing and the sled material.

You can use a rectifier at the cap from the plate for harvesting the AC from the tesla coil. I've use the 3 plate cap method quite successfully shown in a few of my YT videos.

You might do a quick once over on Armagdn03's thread "Capacitive sink hole".... he's done some amazing things that are similar...http://www.energeticforum.com/renewa...tive+sink+hole

Comment

Working...
                                X